Show us yourself :) #2

Klaroline

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,533 posts 136 reactions
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
136
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The shape would be abnormal for a girl U_U Unless she was one of those super sporty ones.

I see what you are getting at now.
 

Flawž

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,247 posts 1,407 reactions
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
12,247
Reaction score
1,407
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I remember this picture from that one thread... o_O

Not sure if same user or not though..

that was me in the other Show your self.

=D
 

YowYan

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,124 posts 1,838 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
15,124
Reaction score
1,838
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
that was me in the other Show your self.

=D

I guess you just smacked down Punk or Skylar Knight from the throne. Throne of most handsome nb'er, that is. If the ladies think so. I mainlu base that judgement on gow you're built. Other than that, posting shirtless as a narcissist is just pathetic bro xd
 

Strawberry

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,051 posts 404 reactions
Joined
Mar 23, 2013
Messages
10,051
Reaction score
404
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I guess you just smacked down Punk or Skylar Knight from the throne. Throne of most handsome nb'er, that is. If the ladies think so. I mainlu base that judgement on gow you're built. Other than that, posting shirtless as a narcissist is just pathetic bro xd
Someone's getting a bit jelly
 

Strawberry

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,051 posts 404 reactions
Joined
Mar 23, 2013
Messages
10,051
Reaction score
404
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Here are some pics of me from over the past 3 months. The fourth one is my new hair color. I dyed it yesterday :bouncy:

You must be registered for see images

Chibi got swagg chibi looking good chibi is faaab :):rolleyes::yayy:
 

Konomarii

Member
333 posts 59 reactions
Joined
Feb 17, 2012
Messages
333
Reaction score
59
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Here are some pics of me from over the past 3 months. The fourth one is my new hair color. I dyed it yesterday :bouncy:

You must be registered for see images
I love your hair! D: Gimme! :heart: I like the first hairstyle the best^^ Your new color is pretty :x3:
 

Zexion~

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
17,100 posts 862 reactions
Joined
Jun 20, 2012
Messages
17,100
Reaction score
862
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Me and my ****ed up smile XD (not the best of days)


You must be registered for see images
 

Cruciatus

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,525 posts 852 reactions
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
5,525
Reaction score
852
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Here are some pics of me from over the past 3 months. The fourth one is my new hair color. I dyed it yesterday :bouncy:

You must be registered for see images

Heaven almighty you're flawless.
 

Mephistopheles

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,182 posts 452 reactions
Joined
Jun 13, 2010
Messages
16,182
Reaction score
452
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
Haha, you changed from how I saw you last time xD
 

Howard

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
33,078 posts 1,326 reactions
Joined
Aug 17, 2010
Messages
33,078
Reaction score
1,326
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Haha, you changed from how I saw you last time xD

Yeah, my hair grew back xD I think you're referring to the msn pic I had with the shortish hair from a few months back >_O
 

P3ĮÑ

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
46,068 posts 1,944 reactions
Joined
Mar 18, 2013
Messages
46,068
Reaction score
1,944
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

This is me, it was taken from my ipad, yeah the camera sucks x_x.....
 

Forest

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,275 posts 252 reactions
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
2,275
Reaction score
252
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

This is me, it was taken from my ipad, yeah the camera sucks x_x.....

You seem much younger than I thought you were ! but cool pic man :cool: Is that Ipad 2 or 3?
 

Asami..

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
13,183 posts 700 reactions
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Messages
13,183
Reaction score
700
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

This is me, it was taken from my ipad, yeah the camera sucks x_x.....

Nice pic. *_*
 
Top