Specialty:-
Elements:Sution,Doton
Your ninjutsu:
(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
_____
(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
_____
(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
_____
(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
_____
(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
_____
(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
_____
(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Doton :
Up to C-Rank
Sution :
Up to D-Rank
Katon :
-
Ration :
-
Fuuton :
-

Background Info.

History:
Show was born in the village of konohagakure in the hyuga clan but in the branch of the family the Bunke so eventually at the age of 3 the head of the family place on him the hyugas family juuinjutsu on his forehead.
He enter the ninja acadamy at the age of 9 and graduated at the age of 12.
On his first C-rank mission as a bodyguard a ninja of kumogakure was following him aimming to take his byakugan though that Show havent awaken his byakugan yet, after a terrible beat up to Show the ninja was about to kill him, somehow Show had awakend his byakugan and fought with the attacker but the attacker went behind me and hit him at the head when the attacker going to kill him a team of anbu came to his recuse and he fainted at the without him knowing that a squad of anbus had already save him, after that when he ask the anbus members about the attacker, they told him, the attacker already tired out so Show guess when he active his byakugan and fought the attacker even without knowing to control.After this terrible incident he began training on his own to increse his strenght,mind,experience and most importantly how to use and control his new power

Past 8 years he been training very very hard, done lots lots of mission, finding way to improve his skill and himself as he still has sibling to take care he doesn't have much time to train so his process was much slowly then any of his friend, and on of his friend Kakashi, a skilled ninja told him not to give up and willing to teach him few tricks, as Show was learning he is still jealous of kakashi because he is very skilled unlike him..so when he was age of 20 he went to the hokage and request the hokage allow him to train outside for 10 years before he return to the village, after long talk the hokage agree..so Show set out for his awesome long journey !

As Show was outside receiving training from two sensei, he also fought some guy in black cloak and red clouds but Show don't get it why they are so strong that can beat Show in one move...as Show meet different kind of enemy outside, his will of fire began to rise higher and higher..he decided he want to be the strongest ninja ! so everytime he will work very very hard and will not give up so easily !

when he was out of the village, he went to different places
and he met a skilled ninja name '' Alucard '', Show saw how skilled Alucard is and he request if he could be trained under him...after few days Alucard decided to train him on Earth element as he still have other thing to do.

while he learns from Alucard earth element, he met another skilled ninja and his name is alimujtaba, alimujtaba show Show few water element jutsu and Show also request him to train him as alimujtaba consider for while, he took Show in and train him in water element

Show currently staying in village of stone and he met a person that was once a great skilled ninja but he doesn't really show up in the ninja world.. the name of that person called '' BishamonSama ''
Show asked him if he could train him but BishamonSama told him he currently don't wish to take in student as he want to enjoy his life first but he promise Show that he could give him advise that is very helpful when come to battle, Show agreed but whenever Show have question he would visit BishamonSama house and ask him for advices.

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won:N/A
Lost:N/A

Dropping my

Last edited:

Faith

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I dont like the pics.Everything else is okey.But you should of droped your nara bio instead of Senju
it alright :)
my nara bio have master all shadow tech
so it would be a waste if i drop that

my senju haven learn anything
even controlling / mixing into wood element
as like that bio i haven been using long time ~

Why, cause he looks emo? :/
not really ? o.o first picture he did smile right ? :D
these are some of his cool picture tho
i know not all people will like it :D

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it alright :)
my nara bio have master all shadow tech
so it would be a waste if i drop that

my senju haven learn anything
even controlling / mixing into wood element
as like that bio i haven been using long time ~

not really ? o.o first picture he did smile right ? :D
these are some of his cool picture tho
i know not all people will like it :D
hashirama senju would have allowed you to use wood element automatically being a cannon bio and being jounin for this bio you may pick two more elements to add

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so you mean i can control wood automatically ? o.o
and use all the jutsu ? expect those higher ranks one..

Yes you could.Just up to your rank

Faith

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so you mean i can control wood automatically ? o.o
and use all the jutsu ? expect those higher ranks one..

Yes you could.Just up to your rank
As rank goes higher, i could use those higher rank jutsu right?

i already change the bio i dropping
thanks friends here for giving comment :D

Faith

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just wanted to inform mod checking this :)
i already changed my dropping bio
from senju to nara..so i will be dropping nara instead of senju !
thanks ! :D

Faith

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Any mod can check this ? already been few days but no news
sorry not intend to rush but it already been few day tho!
hope mod can check this ! :D
thanks lots lots ! :D

Faith

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* Reserved *

Please don't not approve this bio first