shouldn't there be a movie about Minato?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think kishi should tell us more about Minato(4th hokage/:naruto:naruto's father).
i really want to know that how did he seal kyubi+what kind of shinobi he was and i also like to know about his wife(kushina), how did they meet...all that. there should be a movie about it, after all minato is naruto's dad he should've more importance in anime. besides, its all about sealing of kyubi which is the main thing in this anime:D
What do you guys think?

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think kishi should tell us more about Minato(4th hokage/:naruto:naruto's father).
i really want to know that how did he seal kyubi+what kind of shinobi he was and i also like to know about his wife(kushina), how did they meet...all that. there should be a movie about it, after all minato is naruto's dad he should've more importance in anime. besides, its all about sealing of kyubi which is the main thing in this anime:D
What do you guys think?
I agree minato, holding his little boy crying knowing... he will not be able to see his prince grow up to be the shinobi he knows he can be.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you guys think?
completely agreed :D i would love to see a movie about him^^

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's much like a 70-30 chance that it's gonna happen though. Some crucial parts about 'Naruto' could only be introduced exclusively to the manga, I guess.

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
o.o
no, it would suck
i'd much prefer to find out more about him as the manga/anime progresses
not just one big movie about him -.-
Exactly, Kishi is waiting the right moment to plug it in the manga, and it's comming... Naruto wearing the same cape his father has mean he is now aware of the situation. You can be sure that has soon has the Pein in Konoha arc is over naruto will explain what happen in Myobokuzan and we will have a long flashback on the story of minato told to naruto by Pa frog, I'm sure of it.

Lakkie

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its more or less been said, but the fact that he's a mysterious character draws us to him. So far we know he was seen as a hero and that he sacrificed a lot for the village. The problem with making a whole movie on Minato is that he would then suddenly become human to us, thus having bad points as well as good ones. Kishi is best to leave Minato as someone who can't be tainted!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly, Kishi is waiting the right moment to plug it in the manga, and it's comming... Naruto wearing the same cape his father has mean he is now aware of the situation. You can be sure that has soon has the Pein in Konoha arc is over naruto will explain what happen in Myobokuzan and we will have a long flashback on the story of minato told to naruto by Pa frog, I'm sure of it.
But if it happens like kakashi gaiden, i want it to be included in anime episodes too.i dont want it to be thrown away like K.G. I have a feeling that kishi will explain us a lot of things about minato and it will happen when someone will tell naruto about his dad.
but I can't wait to see who will tell him about his dad and what will be his reaction...
:D:D
It will be more intresting to see the whole sitution of sealing of kyyubi in anime.
CAN'T WAIT!

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But if it happens like kakashi gaiden, i want it to be included in anime episodes too.i dont want it to be thrown away like K.G. I have a feeling that kishi will explain us a lot of things about minato and it will happen when someone will tell naruto about his dad.
but I can't wait to see who will tell him about his dad and what will be his reaction...
:D:D
It will be more intresting to see the whole sitution of sealing of kyyubi in anime.
CAN'T WAIT!
That's what I taught first, that the story would come when he would realize that yondaime is his father, but it wouldn't fit in the story... It need to be put as a filler in the manga.

And by the way, I taught it would be pa toad who told him since naruto came back of Myobokuzan with his father cape...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If they do an OVA for it I wouldn't mind.
Movies... eh... they lag sometimes....
Really??
I thought movie would be awesome.. but now i think if someone tells naruto the whole story that would be more awesome.
I got the movie idea by watching DBZ movie "Bardock, the father of Goku"
Well, i dont care in whatever form Kishi tells us, i just wana know:D.
Especially Minato and kushina's love story..
Awesome Awesome Awesome:D

Garfield157

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd like to see that. I guess they'd have to do a manga thing, too...

I wish that they put Kakashi Gaiden into the anime. People who don't read the manga won't know about his past or anything.