should we count the 9 biju as a part of sasuke's power!!?

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean ,he is putting them in ginjutsu and controlling them ,shouldn't they be counted as a part of his power !!?
Can he control them to the extent that he makes them fight with him?
Do you think he will resort to that in his fight with naruto ?

LogicnoJutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Possibly. It'd be epic to see Bijuu Mode Yin Kurama vs Flesh nd bone Yang Kurama with new PS armor. That panel would be epic.

Sadly it may just remain in my imagination. But i wouldnt be too disappointed, Sasukes more of a do it yourself kind of guy.

Mr Freeze

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mostly likely but the fact that kurama was able to talk and ask naruto for help doesn't have me 100% sure about what sasuke can do with tailed beasts under his control

Limbo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can't control them Lol, he simply paralyzed them, notice how Kurama is shaking while still being in genjutsu and still talking? He can paralyze them but not control them, that he he used that small CT on them, they didn't break out because they cannot move

You must be registered for see images

Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Biju under contoll are fodder.Sage mode Naruto could beat one and KCM Naruto was enough to solo all of them.
Also it doesn't seem like his genjutsu is strong enough to control them.

wael reda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can't control them Lol, he simply paralyzed them, notice how Kurama is shaking while still being in genjutsu and still talking? He can paralyze them but not control them, that he he used that small CT on them, they didn't break out because they cannot move

You must be registered for see images
Do you mean he can't control them completely ?cant he do that when it is needed?

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean ,he is putting them in ginjutsu and controlling them ,shouldn't they be counted as a part of his power !!?
Can he control them to the extent that he makes them fight with him?
Do you think he will resort to that in his fight with naruto ?
No because he haven't shown control over them to the extend Madara and Obito did with full a Kurama with only their 3 tomoes. Kurama was still able to talk to Naruto so as of right now Sasuke can only immobilize them for a certain amount of time and that's why he didn't use them in the fight but sealed them