8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i want to know should there b more ranks like
more than 5000 posts s-rank/ atakushi
i want your opinion on this.....
by the way i wont be here for sometime so i might not reply in this thread..

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey I think there should or else its kinda borring for members over kage rank.Also check under thread tools and see if you can add that poll you wonted.Sorry for the bad explanation also.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think we should have more ranks, but not ones necessarily dependent on posts.

Our power, after we pass 1750 posts, mostly comes from our creativity and skill at this point. Ranks should be decided on through skill after you surpass 1750 posts.

Anyone know what I mean?

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
shikamaru, sakura, naruto and sasuke have all beaten akatsuki members. since none of those are kage level, i think akatsuki should be under kage level

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest Sanin is above kage rank.S-class is above that. and theres now specail jonin rank either.There could also be satosa(village leader) rank
this is all for the members to vote on.Sinbce the MODS/Admins do not directly make the rules for battle arena a group was made o handel this>I`m working on a revised version and will make new rules if you guys/girls wont me to ok.

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">I Vote yes for the new ranks, it will be interesting, and give us something new to work with. =)</div>