Should Sasuke Have Won The Final Battle vs Naruto?

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When you think about it, Sasuke had everything he needed: The tailed beasts were trapped and he would be too powerful for anyone to stop.

Couldn't he have killed Naruto and just used the tailed beasts as a way to undue the infinte tsukuyomi? At that point, no one would stop him and he'd be able to rebuild the shinobi system. Couldn't his plan have worked?

You must be registered for see images

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Irrespective of what he actually said, the drive I found when MS Sasuke was going on a rampage everywehre wasnt there in Revolution Sasuke. He felt tame in comparison. Anyway its a shonen and MC wins by default as illogical as it may sound although the physical fight itself was a tie

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These are not words of a winner....
You must be registered for see images
An interesting post, but I don't think it contributes to what you were saying. Did you see that they both were down, with each one having one arm left? The physical battle was a tie. Of course you would incredibly insult Sasuke. If you even read, he literally said that Naruto has a power that he did not have, the power to bond with others. If he really wanted to kill him, he could have done so along time ago. I'm sure that he can teleport his techniques into Naruto's internal organs.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
An interesting post, but I don't think it contributes to what you were saying. Did you see that they both were down, with each one having one arm left? The physical battle was a tie. Of course you would incredibly insult Sasuke. If you even read, he literally said that Naruto has a power that he did not have, the power to bond with others. If he really wanted to kill him, he could have done so along time ago. I'm sure that he can teleport his techniques into Naruto's internal organs.
I never intended to insult Sasuke. I merely put my points based on manga facts.
And I don't have the time to argue against every ridiculous fanfic a Sasuke fanboy comes up with.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He could have won. I don't think he truly wanted to kill Naruto.
I agree. Neither wanted to really kill one another. There were instances where he literally waited to see what Naruto was going to do next and even kept telling him that if he didn't take the fight seriously he would die meaning Naruto was also pulling his punches.

So to answer yes he could have killed Naruto but Naruto could have done the same. He too had everything he needed. But a fight to the death between them would have resulted in both of them dying instead of loosing an arm

Last edited:

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke did have the intent to kill Naruto and was serious with his revolution plans. But Naruto is the MC and yes he had all the tailed beast and so6p power Naruto possessed the same chakra from all tailed beast and so6p powers plus their individual powers rennisharrighan, sage etc.... Sasuake pushed Naruto to fight with everything he had cause that's what he wanted to defeat him at his best but in the end Naruto best was better than what he exspected. Yeah they both ended up losing a arm and exhausted but he failed at killing/defeating Naruto and Naruto TNJ won him over that's why he admitted I LOST....

Hakke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sauske's plan was bit of a dictatorship, but it had merit. The nations were only united to fight a war. The system was flawed
Madara should've won tbh, his idea for peace was much better than Sasuke's, I think that's why Kishi had to change the purpose of the Infinite Tsukuyomi from the endless peaceful dream to the White Zetsu Army bullshit.

if only Madara had won, the world would've been in a true peace IMO.

OT: Nah... he is not the main character.

Reactions: Liquid Snake

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sauske's plan was bit of a dictatorship, but it had merit. The nations were only united to fight a war. The system was flawed
I kind of agree with what you are saying but I think he and Naruto held two extremes on the opposite spectrums. Naruto's way of obtaining lasting peace sounds ideal in a perfect world but unrealistic where as Sasuke's ideal was noble in its own sort of twisted way but the method to achieve it was madness.

Sasuke was right in that the old system needed revolution but his method wouldn't have brought peace.

Naruto's method of peace was right, but he is naive to think everyone wants that so power is needed to uphold that peace.

You put their two ideals together and blend a bit of both methods, trying to understand one another yet having the power to bring about change and peace to those who seek to tear it down, and you have a true ideal way for f obtaining a lasting peace.