[Discussion] Should Naruto tell the Kyuubi what's up???

Chief Toad

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been thinking about this while I was working today.

Do you think Naruto should tell the Kyuubi what's going on with the war (now that he knows) and how Madara's trying to extract him so that he can revive the Juubi? If he did tell him what do you think the 9-Tails would say or do???

The reason I've been thinking about this is the way the 8-Tails explained how he's currently using the Kyuubi's chakra in his super new bada** state and how if he uses it for too long the Kyuubi can take all of his (Naruto's) chakra. It sounds like a very dangerous technique to be playing around with.

I think he should tell him what's up just to see if the Kyuubi would be willing to give him his chakra willingly and work along with him, like Killer Bee & the 8-Tails, and not have it beat out of his a** every time Naruto needed more. But, as we all know, the Kyuubi is the very embodiment of EVIL and only has bad intentions.

So that's what I think, you thoughts and opinions are welcomed!!!

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm i think naruto will finally win over the kyubi with his takno jutsu...............
if not then kishi will probably kill the kyubi revive the jyubi and make naruto the new Jyubi jinchurikki..............howz that??

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm... I reckon the nine tails would want madara dead almost as much as naruto, he doesn't like the type who likes to be manipulated... he'd probably help naruto to destroy madara then try to takeover naruto because in the end if naruto dies so does he, and if madara wins he'll take control of the ninetailes which i feel would piss him off no end

KSM

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he should know...idk for sure if he does but he is inside naruto so maybe yah what ever naruto knows so does the kyuubi and i think now naruto controls the kyuubi so there doesnt need to be an dangerous things happening to get the kyuubis chakra as naruto controls it now?

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think dat naruto should have a sit down wit da kyyubi n tell him wats goin on n i think thats's wen naruto uses his talk no jutsu n wins da kyyubi over... or at least dats wat i hope....

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually the fox pretty much knows what's going on... remember when Naruto met with his dad, Minato said he knows about Jyraia's death and what happened, that he saw everything. So we can assume the Kiuby does too.
But Naruto will talk to the fox... remember when he sealed it... he said sth like "just wait..." or something like that.

KASTAWAY

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been thinking about this while I was working today.

Do you think Naruto should tell the Kyuubi what's going on with the war (now that he knows) and how Madara's trying to extract him so that he can revive the Juubi? If he did tell him what do you think the 9-Tails would say or do???

The reason I've been thinking about this is the way the 8-Tails explained how he's currently using the Kyuubi's chakra in his super new bada** state and how if he uses it for too long the Kyuubi can take all of his (Naruto's) chakra. It sounds like a very dangerous technique to be playing around with.

I think he should tell him what's up just to see if the Kyuubi would be willing to give him his chakra willingly and work along with him, like Killer Bee & the 8-Tails, and not have it beat out of his a** every time Naruto needed more. But, as we all know, the Kyuubi is the very embodiment of EVIL and only has bad intentions.

So that's what I think, you thoughts and opinions are welcomed!!!
Yes I believe it is long past time for Naruto to talk with the kyuubi, Why because he can change the 9tails. because i am starting to disagree with the kyuubi being the embodiment of evil.
1. look at the powers naruto got from the kyuubi, the ability to feel evil,
2. the myth itself about the kyuubi, it appears when evil and hate are at high levels
3. the kyuubi has only been hunted, used, hurt by man, (I Would hate and try to hurt man to)
4. has the memories and experiences of its own life and those of the two past host.

i said all this to say, that the kyuubi seems to be more of a destroyer of evil and and a tool of destruction. rather than the a pure source of evil. if the kyuubi appears when evil is at high levels than those people were not truly righteous to begin with. the kyuubi's ability to feel evil intentions, are also a sign that the kyuubi is still mis-understood.

i plan to create a discussion about these same ideas.

but it is truly past time for naruto to include the kyuubi

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I believe it is long past time for Naruto to talk with the kyuubi, Why because he can change the 9tails. because i am starting to disagree with the kyuubi being the embodiment of evil.
1. look at the powers naruto got from the kyuubi, the ability to feel evil,
2. the myth itself about the kyuubi, it appears when evil and hate are at high levels
3. the kyuubi has only been hunted, used, hurt by man, (I Would hate and try to hurt man to)
4. has the memories and experiences of its own life and those of the two past host.

i said all this to say, that the kyuubi seems to be more of a destroyer of evil and and a tool of destruction. rather than the a pure source of evil. if the kyuubi appears when evil is at high levels than those people were not truly righteous to begin with. the kyuubi's ability to feel evil intentions, are also a sign that the kyuubi is still mis-understood.

i plan to create a discussion about these same ideas.

but it is truly past time for naruto to include the kyuubi
I would agree in saying that the 9 tails is not the embodiment of pure evil, but he is a jerk. The 9-tails has been held captive for a long time and all he wants to do is be free so he can do his own thing. After being manipulated and used, he has become jaded, hence, his malice towards man.

maybe near the end naruto makes a deal with the 9-tails and says If you promise not to kill me and help me in this final battle, I promise to free you. That would be cool. It has been shown that Uzumakis can survive having a tailed beast ripped from them... at least for a little while. :p

D3A

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still wonder what the Kyuubi meant when he told Sasuke not to kill Naruto or else he'd be sorry
idk maybe it has to do with madara or something with the uchiha. its been said only the kyuubi knows the truth about the uchiha and naruto, so im sure he knows things sasuke and naruto didnt about their very selves

sleaves

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he should know...idk for sure if he does but he is inside naruto so maybe yah what ever naruto knows so does the kyuubi and i think now naruto controls the kyuubi so there doesnt need to be an dangerous things happening to get the kyuubis chakra as naruto controls it now?
this is how i feel on the matter. the danger with losing his chakra to the kyubi was only during that first time, its over now. i do believe that the kyubi is aware of everything thats happening through naruto.