Should Naruto still be trying to change back Sasuke?

xXxSasuke

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
no, naruto shouldnt give up on changing him back to good.
sasuke is filled with hate over the thought of itachi actually caring about him and being forced to kill his entire clan. he wants revenge on the entire leaf village but mainly the elders and danzo. in my opinion he should only go after the elders because they played the role in ordering itachi to kill his clan, the villagers of the hidden leaf had nothing to do with it. and as we all saw prior to the nine tails attack, sasuke and naruto's mom and many other uchiha and leaf villagers were friends. they were all treated badly for the thought of an uchiha attacking the the village using the nine tails and without proof of one person alone controlling the nine tails they were all blamed. it was right of them to want to attack the leaf for being dscriminated against.

i think that naruto will change sasuke back to good soon, each time they speak with eachother, sasuke is calm with him as to where he talks with gaara, kakashi, and sakura where he displays rage to them. naruto is slowly changing sasuke to a good person again, everyone doesnt understand why sasuke chose to do what he has done but instead hate him for it. naruto tells sasuke he doesnt blame him for what he has done and tells him he would want revenge too if he was in his shoes. sasuke even is shocked by this, and still tries to tell naruto its too late for him to change his ways and naruto keeps letting him know that he believes that he can be saved.

if edo tensei itachi talks to sasuke then there is a big change in heart for sasuke and even better if naruto talks to him shortly after that. sasuke isnt evil, he is directed in the wrong path that madara has pushed him towards. if itachi talks to him and reveals that madara attacked the leaf with the nine tails, and reveals thats why the clan had to be killed. sasuke could be put back on the right path and go after madara.

xXxSasuke

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yes,,but i think in the end he will die to protect Naruto (maybe from Madara attack) like he was doing when he protect Naruto from Haku attack..
i was thinking a similar thing, but i think this time sasuke will be the one saved by naruto. that would cause sasuke to snap, and also realize that naruto was a true friend to him up till the end, making him feel like zabuza when haku had sacrificed himself to save zabuza. naruto of course would seem like hes dead, but the nine tails chakra would heal his body back to full condition.

nando1992

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sasuke is filled with hate over the thought of itachi actually caring about him and being forced to kill his entire clan. he wants revenge on the entire leaf village but mainly the elders and danzo. in my opinion he should only go after the elders because they played the role in ordering itachi to kill his clan, the villagers of the hidden leaf had nothing to do with it. and as we all saw prior to the nine tails attack, sasuke and naruto's mom and many other uchiha and leaf villagers were friends. they were all treated badly for the thought of an uchiha attacking the the village using the nine tails and without proof of one person alone controlling the nine tails they were all blamed. it was right of them to want to attack the leaf for being dscriminated against.

i think that naruto will change sasuke back to good soon, each time they speak with eachother, sasuke is calm with him as to where he talks with gaara, kakashi, and sakura where he displays rage to them. naruto is slowly changing sasuke to a good person again, everyone doesnt understand why sasuke chose to do what he has done but instead hate him for it. naruto tells sasuke he doesnt blame him for what he has done and tells him he would want revenge too if he was in his shoes. sasuke even is shocked by this, and still tries to tell naruto its too late for him to change his ways and naruto keeps letting him know that he believes that he can be saved.

if edo tensei itachi talks to sasuke then there is a big change in heart for sasuke and even better if naruto talks to him shortly after that. sasuke isnt evil, he is directed in the wrong path that madara has pushed him towards. if itachi talks to him and reveals that madara attacked the leaf with the nine tails, and reveals thats why the clan had to be killed. sasuke could be put back on the right path and go after madara.
Sasuke has a really good reason as to why he turned evil, but he could have been just as powerful with being good. Naruto has been doing everything right and just following his ninja way.

Naruto is the character that never gives up so of course he's never going to give up on turning sasuke, but Sasuke is never going to turn into good.

What about if he was always good? Like you know how Itachi was always good? I don't know, but i like your point of view on my question.

andy canaris

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i was thinking a similar thing, but i think this time sasuke will be the one saved by naruto. that would cause sasuke to snap, and also realize that naruto was a true friend to him up till the end, making him feel like zabuza when haku had sacrificed himself to save zabuza. naruto of course would seem like hes dead, but the nine tails chakra would heal his body back to full condition.
nice idea...:)

xXxSasuke

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke has a really good reason as to why he turned evil, but he could have been just as powerful with being good. Naruto has been doing everything right and just following his ninja way.

Naruto is the character that never gives up so of course he's never going to give up on turning sasuke, but Sasuke is never going to turn into good.

What about if he was always good? Like you know how Itachi was always good? I don't know, but i like your point of view on my question.
thanks, but i dont think sasuke is good like his brother itachi in disguise. my thoughts on where sasuke is at a neutral stand point, i dont believe hie is evil and i dont believe he is good. plus itachi wouldnt waste his time to talk with naruto about if he would save sasuke if it wasnt possible. itachi even said that "sasuke is still naive, he can easily dyed in any colour." meaning that sasuke still can be changed. itachi has faith in naruto to save sasuke from his hate, and as we all know itachi always has a plan. maybe itachi has planned for naruto to use that power on madara secretly, and made him think that i would be the end of sasuke so he doesnt use it when he fights sasuke again.
as madara said itachi considered sasuke life to be more precious than that of the village. so with that in mind i know itachi wouldnt place the safety of his brother in the hands of naruto unless he was sure naruto could save him.

heres even a link to the conversation between naruto and itachi before he meet up with sasuke for their destined battle.

jayroambro

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
okay so i've read everyone's replies to this and i don't think naruto should stop trying to change sasuke. the final battle will of course be between sasuke and naruto or madara and naruto or all three in the same battle. most likely scenario: sasuke turns on madara because madara is using him, then madara will try and kill sasuke and naruto will intervene. naruto will probably end up on the verge of death and sasuke will finally stop being a douche and realize naruto is a true friend and he'll find some deeper meaning behind itachi's motives and let go of his hate. he'll come at madara will new strength and probably a further form of the sharingan, and get whooped. naruto, being himself, will get up, make a speech, get mad, control the nine tails, unlock the rinnegan(hopefully, that'd be super b.a., i mean look at him when he uses his jinchurikki form, he looks just the same as that sage, the sharingan things on the collar of his neck, and he's an uzamaki, i mean c'mon), finally go all the way into jinchurikki mode and kill madara. then either sasuke dies from his battle with madara or he lives and becomes a good guy. i'm betting on dying.

*or since madara has both the sharingan and rinnegan, naruto could unlock his rinnegan, and sasuke uses itachi's sharingan and they tag team madara.

Last edited:
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

:D YESHHHH!!!!! totally agree with u dude...(ur a dude right?)....:D

xXxSasuke

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
okay so i've read everyone's replies to this and i don't think naruto should stop trying to change sasuke. the final battle will of course be between sasuke and naruto or madara and naruto or all three in the same battle. most likely scenario: sasuke turns on madara because madara is using him, then madara will try and kill sasuke and naruto will intervene. naruto will probably end up on the verge of death and sasuke will finally stop being a douche and realize naruto is a true friend and he'll find some deeper meaning behind itachi's motives and let go of his hate. he'll come at madara will new strength and probably a further form of the sharingan, and get whooped. naruto, being himself, will get up, make a speech, get mad, control the nine tails, unlock the rinnegan(hopefully, that'd be super b.a., i mean look at him when he uses his jinchurikki form, he looks just the same as that sage, the sharingan things on the collar of his neck, and he's an uzamaki, i mean c'mon), finally go all the way into jinchurikki mode and kill madara. then either sasuke dies from his battle with madara or he lives and becomes a good guy. i'm betting on dying.

*or since madara has both the sharingan and rinnegan, naruto could unlock his rinnegan, and sasuke uses itachi's sharingan and they tag team madara.
good theory, i think it would end though with both dieing, or just naruto. eventually this anime would end, if kishi really wants to end it he will kill both or mainly just naruto so that it can leave it open for sasuke to take up naruto's dreams of being hokage or have them both edo'd back in a movie...
idk, i dont want to see either die, but if kishi wants to truly end it, he'll kill the best/main characters in a final epic battle against a great enemy...madara basically.

xXxSasuke

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto is too obsessed with Sasuke, I think he's gay...
i doubt it, i mean he is always thinking about sakura. man he even dreams of sakura too, lol so i definetly do not think he is gay. especially if that was the case in the 3rd naruto shippuden movie "will of fire" at the end kakashi says "youre just like him" and smiles at naruto (when he did this he was referring to naruto being like obito, caring about his friends and doing what he has to to save them) then shortly after everyone implies that kakashi is gay and likes naruto, naruto is creeped out that kakashi may be gay and runs off yelling "no, Stay away" and kakashi tries to tell him as he chases him that "its not like that naruto!"(trying to tell him what he was thinking about him and obito risking their lives to save their friends/comrades) that right there spells out that naruto isnt gay.

and i know someone will throw this up sooner than later so im going to put up a counter theory to it now

as for sasuke he hates the world equally and his obession to become stronger and kill those who had dealt with itachi killing the uchiha. sasuke is too mad to be concerned with women at this point, so i think that until we see sasuke
become good again i dont think we'll see him getting with anyone. if sasuke was gay we would have seen this much earlier in the anime with him talking to a girl like a girl, so this means that he isnt homo either. but his characters attitude is that he is too cool or to strong to waste his time with weaklings.