[Discussion] Should Itachi be given full credit for owning the Sealing Blade?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This sums up what I was going to say. After this, discussion should be over.
Not when the person gets mad at you for disagreeing.

You must be registered for see images

Well, i tried to sort this out amicably but i was shot down for it (further proof that this is not a matter of conviction, because conviction ultimately works for the greator good)

Throughout our discussions, @Avani has been offensive and berating me, not simply expressing disagreement but calling my points "absurd" and such so as to make it sound like im wierd or crazy for even thinking those things.

In the talent thread, OP gave definitions for each category, taking paragraphs to do just that. Avani didn't use those but worked on a different definition and proceeded to attack me.

In the last worthwhile reply, Avani finally answered properly (i was actually going to 'Like' that post . . . ), but then ended with this

Firstly an attack on my person, with 'unbecoming'. Secondly an accusation of dishonesty/deception with 'verbal acrobatics'. Then an accusation of bias with 'just to deny Sakura', particularly the 'just' part, which sets it down that it is the only intended agenda and nothing else. The last part about skills and talents proves that Avani either didn't read OP (where definition is given) or didn't bother to. If Avani has proven too smart and vindictive to have missed my points, so im sure they read. That then means they never intended to have discussions, but rather just to attack me.

I had a small feeling of being attacked from the first replies in either thread by Avani (you can read the tone of the posts), but i thought to give a chance and see what discussion we can have. Now i see that Avani even mentioned strawmanned opinions, taken out of context, from other threads and it is obvious Avani already came in here with a mentality to attack me because Avani viewed my character as a whole as something bad. Now it would be one thing if a random poster did that. It would be another thing if a major poster did that. But when it is a forum leader? Especially in the one place where you will find the best discussion on Naruto topics? Yes, it hurts.

Just to round it off, i will show the pattern in this thread as well

The accusations about me making assumtpions are clearly attacks because technically everything we say is either an assumption or based on an assumption. So it only works to make an impression of me being biased because it has no factual usefulness in a theoretical discussion.

The statement (made in fine print, for some reason) about the statement from Orochimaru being old is again just mind games, because age does not even determine the quality of a fact. It is also factually misleading because the statement is from the Shippuden part and has not been directly replaced. So it is both factually misleading and technically incorrect (old is relative to young, if there is nothing new, then something is not old because there is nothing young to relate it to). Now Avani is smart enough to know basic principles of comparisons and such, so why else say these things unless its mind games?

Even now Avani says that I'm just 'dragging on'. Firstly, that is a subjective idea being used as though with objective meaning and as ground to dismiss something. Even so, Avani chooses to say 'dragging on', which is an offensive/derogatory form of maintaining or carrying on, which suggests an offensive intention on their part from the start. And in the context of the discussion, i aimed to address conviction, which was not only the basis of our disagreement but a new thing introduced/revealed in the thread, never mind being behind why the discussion was stopped. Dragging on is when there is nothing meaningful to add. The importance of conviction to this thread made it the most immune to the idea of being dragged on!

And you know what, i thought i was talking to a person. Conviction applies even outside of these discussions. Talking about it with people is basic humanity.

And even looking at those opinions from other threads. If you have such a thing as conviction, why not challenge those views in those threads you saw them in? Instead you just reference because you know many will see them and think less of me, just to ridicule. Is that your conviction?

Its one thing to disagree, but what you have done? Makes me nauseous!
Let's take a look.
I told you this:
Nothing comes of by dragging an argument like this. I am just going to disagree and move on,.
You still PM me and I repeat that I'm not interested. Then you make this post taking/quoting a number of snipets out of context. And after that PM, you tagged me to a new thread comparing Itachi against Zabuza. A fleeting glance on OP made it clear it's continuation from this very thread. Link for full context:
https://animebase.me/threads/zabuza-vs-itachi-levels-fight-utility-etc.778539/#post-22051812.

All this AFTER being told that I was going to disagree and wanted to move on. When I pointed that Itachi used fire ball jutsu, you got even more mad telling me not to post in your threads. *Insert eye roll here for the irony* You have no respect for my "no" but you want me to abide by your demand?

You should double check your facts if you mind people countering your assumptions and claims that bad. Also remember that you cannot always get away with such stunts as you tried to pull here.

Also:
Its never been said that anyone can wield other blades either, sl that's not a point.
In your first post you compared Itachi's spiritual sword with swords of Kisame and Zabuza. Both of their blades/swords have been wielded by other people. They change hands frequently enough. In fact all the seven swords of mist get passed around and gets wielded by different people in different generations. But chakra swords dissolve in to nothing, if user cannot maintain it.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Where does it says it's a blade anyone can wield? It's a spirit weapon- a liquid blade which takes it's shape when need arises and a Susano manifested by an Ms user is wielding it.

Orochimaru may have heard about it and looking for it doesn't mean he knew everything about it. He didn't find it till it pierced him, did he? Or I am forgetting some details? I may have.. it's been years. But I don't think one could get the blade just like that. No one found it beside the body and picked it up after Itachi died. Itachi wielded it even after his death.
To be frank, the Databook explicitly invalidates this claim it explicitly implies that Itachi's Susano'o blade is a spirit weapon the argument should explicitly concentrate on how the manifestation occurs, not the apparent denial of it's functionality and substance. The spirit tools (as it's widely believed) are products that cannot physically exist in the material realm by virtue of it being bypassed of it, exists in a different spiritual realm that interacts with material realm by application of certain computerized technological programming that intrinsically links it to the physical world and earthly substance that is scientifically impossible due to the explicit lack of interaction of the opposite energy forces (earthly and spiritual) apart from the supposed reason implying that when spirits or spiritual items bypass this realm they acquires the manifestation and superficial acquisition of a merlin like magical cloak that applies physical form or at the least a makeshift 360 degrees robe encircling attire of it to physically interact with the earthly realm, and since chakra is energy cannot interact with it implying that there exists a certain type of mathematical google coding like application from a external third party to acclimate interaction, and therein is stored in a spirit world manifested physical dimension that occupies a certain coordinates of space time that is broached and subsequently accessed by the chakra manifestation ie., in V4 Susano'o and explicitly emits in it's palms like the extrapolated prior merlin like magical cloak that applies physical form or at least a makeshift 360 degrees robe encircling attire of it to physically interact with the earthly realm and mathematical google coding like application from a external third party to acclimate interaction.

This theoretical approach extrapolates logically on why Itachi exudes spirit tools without significant issues pertaining the earthly realm ie., the inability to acclimate interaction with earthly products and associated scientific structures like white holes black holes big bang theory and the likes that exists like a theoretical approach in science still therein it's likely that it's physically manifested in accordance to the explicitly established fictional laws and optimally operates without splitting the in-verse natural harmony.

The Susano'o is explicitly alluded to be a literal spirit manifested physically by eating Itachi's life energy (or any Uchiha, for that matter) to approach earthly offensive/defensive applications to guad the castor 360 degrees implying that a type of scientific structure exists that surges the life energy throughout & cells contain significant quantities of physical energy & mental energy it's likely that the approach to tear the life energy from the cells tangentially acclimates in the acquisition of physical energy & mental energy as well leading to the V4 Susano'o manifestation and the associated industrial machinery intricacies that manifests after that.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be frank, the Databook explicitly invalidates this claim it explicitly implies that Itachi's Susano'o blade is a spirit weapon the argument should explicitly concentrate on how the manifestation occurs, not the apparent denial of it's functionality and substance. The spirit tools (as it's widely believed) are products that cannot physically exist in the material realm by virtue of it being bypassed of it, exists in a different spiritual realm that interacts with material realm by application of certain computerized technological programming that intrinsically links it to the physical world and earthly substance that is scientifically impossible due to the explicit lack of interaction of the opposite energy forces (earthly and spiritual) apart from the supposed reason implying that when spirits or spiritual items bypass this realm they acquires the manifestation and superficial acquisition of a merlin like magical cloak that applies physical form or at the least a makeshift 360 degrees robe encircling attire of it to physically interact with the earthly realm, and since chakra is energy cannot interact with it implying that there exists a certain type of mathematical google coding like application from a external third party to acclimate interaction, and therein is stored in a spirit world manifested physical dimension that occupies a certain coordinates of space time that is broached and subsequently accessed by the chakra manifestation ie., in V4 Susano'o and explicitly emits in it's palms like the extrapolated prior merlin like magical cloak that applies physical form or at least a makeshift 360 degrees robe encircling attire of it to physically interact with the earthly realm and mathematical google coding like application from a external third party to acclimate interaction.

This theoretical approach extrapolates logically on why Itachi exudes spirit tools without significant issues pertaining the earthly realm ie., the inability to acclimate interaction with earthly products and associated scientific structures like white holes black holes big bang theory and the likes that exists like a theoretical approach in science still therein it's likely that it's physically manifested in accordance to the explicitly established fictional laws and optimally operates without splitting the in-verse natural harmony.

The Susano'o is explicitly alluded to be a literal spirit manifested physically by eating Itachi's life energy (or any Uchiha, for that matter) to approach earthly offensive/defensive applications to guad the castor 360 degrees implying that a type of scientific structure exists that surges the life energy throughout & cells contain significant quantities of physical energy & mental energy it's likely that the approach to tear the life energy from the cells tangentially acclimates in the acquisition of physical energy & mental energy as well leading to the V4 Susano'o manifestation and the associated industrial machinery intricacies that manifests after that.

You are using a lot of words that do not make sense at all. It is very simple.

Here is what the 3rd databook says about Spirit Weapons:

And here is the Manga Page:

Itachi can only claim the weapons.
Why only Itachi? And why Susanoo?

I don't know. Ask the creator.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are using a lot of words that do not make sense at all. It is very simple.

Here is what the 3rd databook says about Spirit Weapons:

And here is the Manga Page:

Itachi can only claim the weapons.
Why only Itachi? And why Susanoo?

I don't know. Ask the creator.
As we are told there, because he found it and kept it.

The chakra armour is not called spirit weapon, onoy the sword and shield, which tells us they are different from the chakra armour.

The blade being called a variant of the Kusanagi also tells us its not inherent to Itachi or his chakra armour.