Should i read or watch OP?

Nikos150

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to not see teh resemblance between coby and trunks is just looking the otherway when a baby gets hit by a car...
have you watched one piece?? well i guess the answer is no, so how can you say your opinion about coby when you know nothing about him? it's common sense, i don't know shit about something, i can't have an opinion about something...

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
have you watched one piece?? well i guess the answer is no, so how can you say your opinion about coby when you know nothing about him? it's common sense, i don't know shit about something, i can't have an opinion about something...
As you see, he didn't even reply properly to my previous message. U_U
I think my point was clear enough: pointless hate for no reason just makes you look like an idiot.

I still don't see the resemblance between these two though:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Or maybe I got Trunks wrong (just clicked on the first image that appeared, haven't seen DBZ... yet!) Or maybe it's just me? :ghehe:

Last edited:

lubricati0n

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rea

just how i feel about it

Im not really comfortable with trunks being such a whiny beach all the time
and everyone talks like its the best ever
omfg stretchy arms pirate guy oOoOoOo im sure capn jack sparrow is gunna do that in a pirates sequel
I just feel like the story is childish and underdeveloped along with the repetitive plot cycles
maybe i just dont like pirates im not sure
Nope, Naruto is overrated, also who is Trunks?

Omfg Ninjas Im sure someones gonna try and throw some knives and spam imaginative jutsu irl.

Underdeveloped? So which episode did you watch up to? 20? like the last guy?

Repetitive plot cycles? Says a Naruto fan, Naruto is way more repetitive.