Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well if u do leave i bet that some people will miss u
especially shig and minako
its really up to u
so if u do go...i guess this is goodbye....goodbye sakuchan
good bye till now...i wont be on here for a while...if u see shig tell him im not here for a while till things get better

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is only one person that is truly able to answer that question SakuChan and it seems you have already made up your mind so there really wasn't a point to this thread if you were going to quit in the first place. If you quit just leave visitor messages on your friends profiles and log off after saying good bye simple as that.

and now would be the point where I close this thread because the topic of it was already decided but since I lack the power to do so will another mod or admin please do so

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is only one person that is truly able to answer that question SakuChan and it seems you have already made up your mind so there really wasn't a point to this thread if you were going to quit in the first place. If you quit just leave visitor messages on your friends profiles and log off after saying good bye simple as that.
Pft, says you.

DON'T LEEEEAVE, SAKUCHAN!!! :eek:

Hikaru

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
every since im here i only have problems..with everyone....i think i should quit U_U
i kno im a n00b on nb, and i just joined recently, but i think you should do what u have to do. if people are causing u trouble then just take some downtime from the place, and just find something else to do. but if you really wanna stay then stay and just ignore the people causing a fuss.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
every since im here i only have problems..with everyone....i think i should quit U_U
Do as you feel like, just remember that you will be more than missed by some people here...I don't know what else to say to you, sis...Just be well and take good care of yourself, please :hug:

and now would be the point where I close this thread because the topic of it was already decided but since I lack the power to do so will another mod or admin please do so
No offence, but I have seen many threads like this by people who are so called "old members" but never got a reply like this one U_U.
I don't know which are the moderator's duties, but i only see a question to the "questions section". And i also believe that as a member she has a right to make threads when she is not insulting anyone. Also, since there are people actually replying to her question, there is a reason for this thread to be open.

i kno im a n00b on nb, and i just joined recently, but i think you should do what u have to do. if people are causing u trouble then just take some downtime from the place, and just find something else to do. but if you really wanna stay then stay and just ignore the people causing a fuss.

I second that and welcome btw :D

-Damon-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do as you feel like, just remember that you will be more than missed by some people here...I don't know what else to say to you, sis...Just be well and take good care of yourself, please :hug:

No offence, but I have seen many threads like this by people who are so called "old members" but never got a reply like this one U_U.
I don't know which are the moderator's duties, but i only see a question to the "questions section". And i also believe that as a member she has a right to make threads when she is not insulting anyone. Also, since there are people actually replying to her question, there is a reason for this thread to be open.

I second that and welcome btw :D
O_O you and your familyXD

Status
Not open for further replies.