Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, yes youd should. Divine punishment awaits if you do not, it's after all only the best manga ever :lili:

Only the first few chapters were maybe a bit boring considering Oda just started then, but IMO starting from the Baratie arc you can't stop again, especially not after when they enter the Grand Line.

People who haven't read the manga completely can't say anything about whether it's boring or not as, well, they never read it completely.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lets compare the awesomeness of One Piece to awesomeness of Naruto.
Naruto:
A world war, with all ninja nations vs a group.
Combatants: 80 000 on one side vs 100 000 on other side.

One Piece:
100 000 on one side(mostly fishman(10 times stronger and faster than humans)) vs 10 pirates on other side.
A world war? Heck no.. just a small conflict. A coup.

Results:

Naruto: After day 1, one side loses 40 000 combatants, and other side loses 50 000 combatants.

One Piece: 5 seconds into the battle, Luffy takes out 50 000 of the enemy combatants + around 200 more with a single punch.

Army ratio: Naruto: 1:2
One Piece: 1:10 000

Should you keep reading? Hell yes you should and everyone else who aren't reading should start reading as well.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As i said before, OP starts out kinda slow but gets better and better with each chapter. Naruto starts out awesome but gets slower and harder to read each chapter.
There is no compairason, OP rules all, im currently rereading the series and enjoying it as much or more than i did the first time.
Speaking of which, when is the new chapter coming out, i need my fix!

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto:

One Piece:
100 000 on one side(mostly fishman(10 times stronger and faster than humans)) vs 10 pirates on other side.

Results:

Naruto: After day 1, one side loses 40 000 combatants, and other side loses 50 000 combatants.

One Piece: 5 seconds into the battle, Luffy takes out 50 000 of the enemy combatants + around 200 more with a single punch.

Should you keep reading? Hell yes you should and everyone else who aren't reading should start reading as well.
Lol, Luffy is badass, One Piece is badass. But let's not compare different things. I think Naruto's war is progressing extremely well, and Naruto is quite awesome. Let's not ditch either one.

Speaking of which, when is the new chapter coming out, i need my fix!
Considering that about 75% of the weeks in a year are holidays for Mangakas, I'd say the chances aren't good xd

Next week ;)

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Best anime/manga out there! You should definitely continue with it! All those who said it sucks haven't read it or quit half-way through.

Viole

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto:

One Piece:

Results:

O_O
man that chapter was awesome i read it like 50 times now
imma gonna read it some more
and yea u should continue reading it

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
don't you dare falter! One piece is way to epic to leave it in a measly 128 chapters. It gets waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol, Luffy is badass, One Piece is badass. But let's not compare different things. I think Naruto's war is progressing extremely well, and Naruto is quite awesome. Let's not ditch either one.

Considering that about 75% of the weeks in a year are holidays for Mangakas, I'd say the chances aren't good xd

Next week ;)
I'm not ditching Naruto o_o I compared it to One Piece, didn't I? :p