Ender Wiggin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My friend smoked weed with another friend of ours today(the other guy is more of an acquaintance to me.). I'm angry with him because I see that as making a pretty bad choice by smoking and allowing himself to be badly influenced by others. I'm especially angry because we are only 15 and there is a reason why people under 18 should not smoke.
Do I have the right to be angry with him?

saaaaaadpanda

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no need to be angry with him. You don't need to approve of all of someone's actions to be on good terms with them, especially when those actions have no direct impact on you.

Reactions: Ender Wiggin

randomperson

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you have the right to feel however you want because your feelings belong to you and no ones else however even though what your friend did disappointed or upset you if it's his choice there's not much you can do but try to convince him not to do so. If you have time to feel disappoint or angry at him then you should be using your time to help him make better choices in life.

Reactions: Ender Wiggin

ziggyZ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First let me ask you this: Do you hold his **** when he takes a piss? If the answer his "no". Then why would you be angry with him? It's his choice, if he wants to have chop a fat mix, wellit's his choice.
However, if you answered "yes". Well then, be damn angry.

2big

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No? he is your friend but that doesnt mean you can tell him what to do.. if he smoked weed good for him he can decide what the fukk he wants to do. there are people that age doing coke so dont worry bout it, worry bout you