Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In my search for some 431 spoilers I came across the Shonen Jump cover
You must be registered for see images

Anyway you can't see it ( I think it was in the issue itself not on the cover)
It says "Naruto and friends finally catch up with their long last pal, but it’s not exactly the heartfelt reunion they were hoping for. In fact, it’s anything but! Take your time reading this month’s Naruto because the manga is going into overdrive next month."
So if what this says is legit (and I don't see why It is from Shonen Jump) that means two things
1-The Naruto/Pein fight won't last long. I'm thinking Pein will retreat once he hears word that the eight-tails escaped.
2-Sasuke looks like he is serious that he wants to deytroy Konoha (or whats left of it)
This is gonna be intense :D

Reactions: punk365

9tailsSage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think that is the one being released in America barely. when naruto first met sasuke in shippuden. cause i just bought the latest one and it is when they just get to oro's hide out and sai meets sasuke.

twistedlink

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think that is the one being released in America barely. when naruto first met sasuke in shippuden. cause i just bought the latest one and it is when they just get to oro's hide out and sai meets sasuke.
It is, the main obvious giveaway is the cover is written in ENGLISH, and it has that nasty tacky american look to it.

Damn americans always ruin japanese mangas and animes.

Naruto dub sounds worse than pokemon having an epileptic fit while being raped by a penumatic drill

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In my search for some 431 spoilers I came across the Shonen Jump cover
You must be registered for see images

Anyway you can't see it ( I think it was in the issue itself not on the cover)
It says "Naruto and friends finally catch up with their long last pal, but it?s not exactly the heartfelt reunion they were hoping for. In fact, it?s anything but! Take your time reading this month?s Naruto because the manga is going into overdrive next month."
So if what this says is legit (and I don't see why It is from Shonen Jump) that means two things
1-The Naruto/Pein fight won't last long. I'm thinking Pein will retreat once he hears word that the eight-tails escaped.
2-Sasuke looks like he is serious that he wants to deytroy Konoha (or whats left of it)
This is gonna be intense :D
thk for the info man!