[Predictions] Shokugeki no Soma Manga Chapter 139 Discussion and 140 Predictions

Rate This Week's Chapter!

• 1★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2★

• 3★

• 4★

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 5★

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's my guess as i said in my post. Azami has a messed up way of thinking and can't stand when others do the opposite of it.
Disbanding the PSD may have the reason that the people who lived there were once one of the highest people in Totsuki. I'm talking about people like Gin and Joichiro. He could have a hatred for them being above him and his cooking style. He especially hates people that use creavity and make their own style out of it, like Joichiro, aka Soma's dad.
Well, I can see him being somehow having a bad relation with Joichiro Saiba. I wonder what do Azami will do when he finds out Soma is Joichiro's father.

Does it revealed who fought who in the semi-finals of 69th generation?. We know Gin and Joichiro fought in the finals. As for semi-finals..........Joichiro Vs Azami or Gin Vs Azami?.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I can see him being somehow having a bad relation with Joichiro Saiba. I wonder what do Azami will do when he finds out Soma is Joichiro's father.

Does it revealed who fought who in the semi-finals of 69th generation?. We know Gin and Joichiro fought in the finals. As for semi-finals..........Joichiro Vs Azami or Gin Vs Azami?.
Azami is two years younger, they never fought in the Autumn Selection. Azami should have been part of the 71st generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.