3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Custom element japanese name: Shokubutsuton
Custom element english name: Plant Release

The element is based on:

Earth ( In order to give them soil that they need )
Water ( In order to make them grow )
Chakra ( To manipulate them and make them grow faster )

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):

As shown in manga Yamato, Danzo and Shodaime had the power to create Wood by combining Earth and Water element based chakra together. The Wood that they created was pretty much just trees or multiple square shaped wood pillars. Unlike Yamato, Shodaime possessed much more beautiful style of using Wood element. He created trees. On other hand there has been shown other ninjas using plants in games, anime and such. Kurenai used Sakura blossoms in her genjutsu, Sakura did so too and Ino threw flowers at enemies. This is pretty much the fact that prove this element to be possible. I was designing an element that isn't crude like Wood. Using plant release user can manipulate flowers, plants and even thorns just by inserting chakra into them. Here, in Narutobase Zetsu's clan holds multiple Plant style moves even though I checked through Zetsu's Naruto Wiki page and there was no information that He had such ability. Since this isn't already created as element or Kekkei Genkai I decided to submit this here to try out if it gets approved.

Idea behind its creation:

Explained on the Facts that prove element possible.

Conditions to be able to use it:

Mastery over all basic elements, must have good chakra control and requires special training.

Is weak to:

Darkness
( Will prevent them growing )
Advanced fire ( Burns them )
Ice release ( Freezes them )
Earth ( Depends on the type of attack )
Lightning ( Will destroy the plants )

Is strong against:

Regular Fire element
Water ( Will consume water )

Co-creators (if any): N/A

Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?

~Please keep in mind that you are not allowed to use wood or wood jutsu's~

P a t e n t C e r t i f i c a t e
I, Ragnaroc of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, ZonDer, Nexus, Zise and Rei, give you the following:

Nnoitra-Sama, our loyal member, gave on the date September 12, 2010 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Plant);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Plant
Powered by Nexus
Copyright 2010, Nnoitra-Sama , NarutoBase.net

( Shokubutsuton: Enbu no Hana ) - Plant release: Waltz of Flowers
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30 ( - 5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: Waltz of Flowers is an advanced plant release technique that gives the ability to manipulate and create flower petals. Combining both earth and water chakra, user is able of creating smaller amounts of flower petals. Manipulation includes hardening these flower petals while maintaining their light weight to allow them to become small lightweight projectiles that are easy to maintain. Manipulating the flower petals also gives the user an ability to levitate them from one place to another. When manipulating the petals user cannot use any other plant release techniques and is also unable of moving. Downside of the petals is that due to their light weight they can easily be blown away by wind techniques to leave the user open.

• Only a small amount of flower petals can be created at once.
  • User becomes unable of moving and using any other plant release techniques while levitating the flower petals, leaving them open for possible attacks when facing faster foes.
( Shokubutsuton: Setsunai Kafun ) - Plant release: Suffocating Pollen
Type: Offensive - Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A (- 5 per turn after it takes effect)
Description: Suffocating Pollen is a simple technique that utilizes pollen to contaminate large areas. The technique begins by user forming Rat - Ox - Dragon hand seals and inhaling. During the inhaling, user concentrates a large amount of Water and Earth chakra within their lungs and mixes that with the oxygen that they inhaled. After the user has repeated this step, he/she will spew out a cloud of pollen (size depends on the amount of oxygen user breathed in and user's lung capacity). The pollen isn't exactly offensive but breathing it in can be quite dangerous. Once the pollen gets in your system, it will attach itself to unfortunate individual's respiratory organs. This limits the volume of lungs, amount of oxygen in your blood and causes immediate coughing along with temporary loss of eyesight. The effectiveness of this technique is showed in combat when the need of oxygen is at it's highest and your lungs cannot process any air, causing a slow and gruesome death through suffocation. Dying of suffocation takes 15 turns in battle and using taijutsu/fast movement/dodging/undergoing physical strain in a post decreases the amount of turns by one additional turn.

• Can be used two times in a single battle.
  • Doujutsu uses can easily recognize this technique from the cloud of chakra it forms. Naked eye is able of seeing the pollen too, but it can be mistaken as dust or fine sand that's being carried around by wind in some situations.
( Shokubutsuton: Shokubutsu no jutsu ) - Plant release: Plant technique
Type: Offensive - Supplementary - Defense
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 25
Damage points: 50
Description: Plant release technique is the most basic technique among all of the plant release techniques. User must either have already existing seeds where to concentrate Water and Earth element chakra to make the seeds grow or remotely send chakra into surroundings, creating duplicates of the plants already existing around the user. The methods of using this vary on the surrounding enviroments and if user doesn't have any plants surrounding, he/she is forced to resort rely on seeds that he/she is carrying with her (seeds will be added to bio's equipment).
Note:

• Creating a plant requires certain seeds that user must carry with them or create plants that already exist in the surrounding atmosphere
No questions.

Last edited: