Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I just wanted to talk about orochi. Alot of people doubted he was someone who was actually powerful himself, or just powerful rank wise , with alot of authority.

I always thought he was powerful himself , just because, if anyone saw him beat oden, it was kinemon and the others 20 years ago. And kinemon even said orochi defeated oden, and all his cabinet members using his two step sword style.

Now all of a sudden he's also a 8 headed snake? (Or Hydra, we don't know the number of heads yet, but, just going by Japanese standards and his name, I'm guessing 8 headed snake with 8 tails.)

Would you consider orochi stronger than current Luffy?? Will Zoro need help to defeat him? How is he such a powerful swordsman and than instead of using swords he can turn into a whole mythological beast.

P s. What special ability do you think a yamata no orochi would grant? Would it help him be such a powerful swordsman? Like maybe sensing without sight or something idk lol.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something about that silhouette is just not sitting right with me. I have a feeling that its a statue and the shogun is sitting under it. It could also be a chair or some sort of decoration. He could very well be a smile user with dragon heads attached to his back.
Why would Orochi even show up in that form to meet the most beautiful woman in wano?

I have a big feeling that Orochi is not a legit Hydra/Yamato no Orochi (I really hope I am wrong)

Reactions: Shanks

Krampus

Kin
194💸
Kumi
543💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hopefully the formula plays out a little differently in this arc. I wouldn't mind if Luffy and Kidd spend the large majority of the arc in the prison, or off doing their own thing, while the rest of the Strawhats solve the Wano problem and overthrow Orochi.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something about that silhouette is just not sitting right with me. I have a feeling that its a statue and the shogun is sitting under it. It could also be a chair or some sort of decoration. He could very well be a smile user with dragon heads attached to his back.
Why would Orochi even show up in that form to meet the most beautiful woman in wano?

I have a big feeling that Orochi is not a legit Hydra/Yamato no Orochi (I really hope I am wrong)
"That form" but I see where you're getting.. because.. what is the point in even taking that form if he was able to beat someone like oden with just his swordsmanship m he has no need for it honestly.. unless Oda is just trying his hardest to hype this arc beyond belief

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If orochi defeated Oden one on one then he is definitely one of the strongest guys in Wano after all he defeated a guy who had conqueror haki.
Lets also not forget Oden defeated Ashura who like one shotted Jack.
So if the hype is true then this Orochi guy is easily a Yonko commander lvl guy.
And he will definitely push Zoro to his limits. Zoro might get some assistance from Wano guys as they wants to get rid of Orochi. But how is Zoro gonna convince them carrying that Treasured Sword of Wano. That will be interesting.

Jerry Berry

Kin
3,505💸
Kumi
9,166💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I definitely believe Orochi is stronger than I had previously assumed. I don't really think he is going to 1 on 1 Zoro though, I think King will be Zoro's chance to show some growth and be challenged. I can't really decide actually I guess. I'm kind of hoping Cat Viper and Dog Storm or Kinemon accompanied by other samurai are the ones to fight Orochi with Zoro. Whilst others take on Kaido. I just can't decide who's going to do what, im probably wrong altogether though XD

Reactions: Sakazuki

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I definitely believe Orochi is stronger than I had previously assumed. I don't really think he is going to 1 on 1 Zoro though, I think King will be Zoro's chance to show some growth and be challenged. I can't really decide actually I guess. I'm kind of hoping Cat Viper and Dog Storm or Kinemon accompanied by other samurai are the ones to fight Orochi with Zoro. Whilst others take on Kaido. I just can't decide who's going to do what, im probably wrong altogether though XD
I'm thinking the shs will take on kaido for the most part and kinemon and the samurai will deal with Shogun.

Reactions: Jerry Berry

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Didnt orochi take kaidos help in overthrowing kazuki clan ?

@Passerby you are entirely right its possible shogun could be spandam type character.

your observation makes sense to me as well . Its better to wait for another two weeks to see how orochi looks like.

I def still think zoro and orochi will fight . Zoro being susano and orochi having the df of yamato no orochi makes sense is a jap mythology connection oda is trying to make here.

Jerry Berry

Kin
3,505💸
Kumi
9,166💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I just don't think he'll do it alone, I can't decide who hates who the most. Actually yeah dog storm and cat viper probably want to fight kaido the most because of the destruction to zou in addition to wano, where as kinemon and the samurai probably want to fight orochi more. So I'm goin' with zoro + kinemon and samurai, who will trust zoro regardless of his sword because of kinemon's endorsement.

Reactions: Sakazuki

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I just don't think he'll do it alone, I can't decide who hates who the most. Actually yeah dog storm and cat viper probably want to fight kaido the most because of the destruction to zou in addition to wano, where as kinemon and the samurai probably want to fight orochi more. So I'm goin' with zoro + kinemon and samurai, who will trust zoro regardless of his sword because of kinemon's endorsement.
Big facts. Or at least have sulong catviper and dog storm plus other shs take down calamities and than law , Luffy, kid, and whoever helps beat kaido. Now I think kaido might be weekend from big mom or kizaru or something.

And to the other person orochi cant be weak or a spandam like character if he singlehandedly defeated oden and all his cabinet members by himself.. just look it up, go to orochi in Wikipedia, kinemon himself states he did it

Reactions: Jerry Berry