Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi guy's

I was just thinking that we are all looking at the wrong clues!!!! I think the real Q should be. How did Shodiame die, i think the answer lies in there. We all think that Madara controls the 9 tails but have we consider the fact that the 1st was able to control bijuu's as well! Maybe the 1st have summoned the 9tails during his battle with Madara, look at the Manga pics closely, Under Shodaimes foots are the summoning seal used for summoning those large bijuus, and madara is flying away there in the background. Also If the 1st was so great, how did he die, of old age? another thing why I asked this, how is it possible if Madara controlled the 9 tails before the event 16 years ago, why did it occur as a 'natural disaster', that then obviously means Madara could not have controlled the 9 tails?

HokagePein

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What i was thinking is at the battle of the falls place. The 1st actually probably did a technique or a move that killed himself and Madara or what looked like Madara was dead. After a while later Madara probably awoke with a sword through him that might've just missed a vital organ and under him the 1st dead. So under no condition Madara could not go to Konoha and claim his throne he left to get maybe even stronger.

aVague

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it won't be intriguing if 1st is alive or summoned 9-tailed fox or something
just imagine , would author of manga draw something like this?

UchlhaSasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi guy's

I was just thinking that we are all looking at the wrong clues!!!! I think the real Q should be. How did Shodiame die, i think the answer lies in there. We all think that Madara controls the 9 tails but have we consider the fact that the 1st was able to control bijuu's as well! Maybe the 1st have summoned the 9tails during his battle with Madara, look at the Manga pics closely, Under Shodaimes foots are the summoning seal used for summoning those large bijuus, and madara is flying away there in the background. Also If the 1st was so great, how did he die, of old age? another thing why I asked this, how is it possible if Madara controlled the 9 tails before the event 16 years ago, why did it occur as a 'natural disaster', that then obviously means Madara could not have controlled the 9 tails?
i think madara is the one who was controling the kyuubi not the 1st hokage
and madara said its natural disaster because he wanted 2 make sasuke believe him and be in his side

sgt

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tsunade is the granddaughter of the first and tsunade is around 50 years old ?
so when tsunade was born shodaime was at least around 45/50 years old ?

so when the kyuubi attacked konoha, which was 16 years ago.. i really doubt that shodaime was still alive back then..
and besides, wasn't it told earlier in the manga that madara lived around 100 years ago ?

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i believe madara summoned the kyuubi and the 1st controled it and made it go against madara then madara dismissed it and yes i believe madara is lying about the 1st death not quite sure

sgt

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the first is dead long time ago..
remember when orochimaru was talking about his experiments and he robbed shodaime's grave to take samples from the body and experiment with it ( which he got hunted for doing that so he was surprised to see yamata, his own creation standing before him )

so shodaime is death, but for what reason is still unknown..same goes for nidaime.. there hasn't been talked about him at all so far..

@ Kimimaro Kaguya: nope, kakuzu didn't killed the 1st, he only said he fought against him that's all.

Ero sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the ms could have controle the kyubbi madras got something up his sleave sasuke the akatsuki are his pawns 4 his grander sceame we don't know about yet

Sasυke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that you all are missing something, the Kyubi knows something. Didn't the nine tails told Sasuke "THAT EYE POWER, THE CHAKRA MORE CURSED THAN MINE....LIKE THE FORMER UCHIHA MADARA..." I think the nine tails will be the key of the secret.