-God of War-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Life get's better, technology improves, humanity get's worse?
Actually I would like to talk about art, Music and the way how this generation totally ruined it.

A reason why Music got so weak and bad can be technology. Is there any reason why technology took part in art? Okay, electric guitar, amps, etc but that's enough! Now-a-days you don't even have to play any instruments to create music. You don't even have to colour and draw on a paper cause you have Compiuter Programs that can do the job. This shouldn't have gone so far.
If you go back to the 20'th century you will see the diference. Music was way better, especially Rock music, my favorite. The Beatles, The Doors, Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, etc are way better than Justin Bieber, One Direction, Keisha, Rihana, Lady Gaga, big shit, etc.
The songs of these amazing bands are so original, creatic and so catchy! They all used inspiration, experiences, dreams and talent to become so legendary. They all had talent and passion to do such a big work to become legends! Actually their goal was to create good music, not to become famous.
It's weird how some rich immature singers become so famous just by having an attractive face and a ''I love ya gurl'' song everywhere!
''You ma' heart, I cant live without ya! You ma diamond you ma star! So sexy, ill come with ya!'' Looks fake, shitty, immature, and so f-cked up.
I truly believe that music has gotten worse instead of better. Now that we have all the technology we have it is hard to find a singer/artist with raw talent, like Steven Tyler or Jim Morrison, and the people who do have raw talent are drowned out by rich teenagers with a Macbook who autotune the shit out of this world. I truly wish history repeats itself so that we can have a second chance at getting music to be right again.
If we look at the best music artists of this generation, we have only singers. (Voted by most of the teens, adults that are usually retards) We still have a few bands that keep real good music alive.
Better don't talk about Emo Heavy-Metal that f/cks your brain off until it explodes.

A simple song like Pink Floyd- Wish you were here;
So, so you think you can tell
Heaven from Hell,
Blue skys from pain.
Can you tell a green field
From a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?

And did they get you to trade
Your heros for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange
A walk on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?

How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl,
Year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have we found?
The same old fears.
Wish you were here

Compared to One Direction shit;
You're insecure,
Don't know what for,
You're turning heads when you walk through the door,
Don't need make-up,
To cover up,
Being the way that you are is enough,

Everyone else in the room can see it,
Everyone else but you,

[Chorus]
[All]
Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
If only you saw what I can see,
You'll understand why I want you so desperately,
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
Oh oh,
That's what makes you beautiful

[Verse 2]
[Zayn]
So c-come on,
You got it wrong,
To prove I'm right,
I put it in a song,
I don't know why,
You're being shy,
And turn away when I look into your eye eye eyes,

I mean, look at the guitar playing all these amazing notes and solos and chords! And this cool vocal:

I have more to say, but let's check your opinion...

Glorious

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not a big fan of old bands like Pink floyd, the beatles and so on but I agree with you. People actually spent all their time learning to play instruments and create good music with it. Nowadays looking sexy as woman, or looking good as man is just as important as actually making good music. With computers they can make your music good, imo this isn't all that bad (I don't mind listening to dubstep and such).

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's just mainstream media for you. Mainstream artists have no inspiring message behind their words. That's why they're so succesfull.

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i agree some of the technology has gone a bit to far but if it wasnt for this technology you wouldnt be complaining to us right now :| ..

as for rock/metal music i have to disagree it is just a matter of taste and for one i actually quite like rhianna songs lol

[video=youtube;ugSUQPX67u8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugSUQPX67u8[/video]
^ this generation and one of my fav bands along with disturbed :scorps:

Reactions: YowYan

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i agree some of the technology has gone a bit to far but if it wasnt for this technology you wouldnt be complaining to us right now :| ..

as for rock/metal music i have to disagree it is just a matter of taste and for one i actually quite like rhianna songs lol

[video=youtube;ugSUQPX67u8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugSUQPX67u8[/video]
^ this generation and one of my fav bands along with disturbed :scorps:
+1 for Disturbed :scorps:

Forest

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's just mainstream media for you. Mainstream artists have no inspiring message behind their words. That's why they're so succesfull.
This. Music still exists, you just have to find it, most of the best stuff is underground and not really acknowledged as much as the shit like "One Direction". For almost all genres this is the case. You have to dig through the internet you will find good music lol.

Reactions: PTran5

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You say it like there were no terrible bands back then......trust me there were horrible cheesy bands that were as just as bad as some of today's music

meanwhile there are still good bands playing to this very day, but probably aren't as popular.

Mainstream music was never good

But if you really wanna talk music, lets talk about how classical music turned into metal, pop, etc.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but it sounded a bit biased.