Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
water and earth combine them made wood, and fire, lighting, wind. walk in waiting for hell to send him to hell.

Last edited:

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i use (Suiton:Ja No Kuchi)-Water Style:Water Snakes Mouth
• Type:Supplementary
• Range:Short-Mid
• Chakra cost:20
• Damage Points:N/A
• Descripton: creates water that first takes on the form of a snake that then floods the area with water that can then be used to do other water jutsu.
sendin a blast of water at shodiame
and i attack u wit (Suiton:Suikoundan)-Water Style:Water shark bomb
• Type:Attack
• Chakra cost:15
• Damage Points:30
• Descripton: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
usin the water from the snakes mouth jutsu.*

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wood Release: Wood Locking Wall
Creates a half-dome of wood to shield the user. Alternately, it can create a full dome to trap an enemy, especially once it has been reinforced with chakra. Since the dome is air-tight, any opponents caught within it may suffocate to death. The amount of punishment the dome or half-dome can take increases with the amount of chakra that is infused in it

and then i realease my water jutsu to make you dizzy a lil bit.

Water Release: Exploding Water Shockwave
shoots an entire lake's worth of water out of his mouth which he then uses for his water jutsu. When it is first summoned, the area becomes a large wave that shodaime can ride on, making him more deadly.

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i use Doton:Doryuu Jouheki-Earth Style:Earth Rampart
• Type:Supplenetary
• Range:Short
• Descripton: An earth jutsu that makes the earth rise like a Plateu and can be used with Waterfall Basinto make a waterfall.
to brake free from your wood jutsu
and then i attack u wit (Suiton:Daibakuryuu)-Water Style:Great Exploding Current
• Type:Attack
• Descripton: A whirl pool that sucks any opponent in range under water.(this jutsu must be done in water)
usin the water that u summoned to create a whirlpool that sucks u underwater
then i use Suiton:Mugensame)-Water Style:Infinite Shark Frenzy
• Type:attack
• Range:Short-Long
• Chakra cost:40
• Damage Points:80
• Descripton: A highly advanced form of Eating 5 Shark Frenzy where the user creates on shark that attacks the opponent drgging them into the water.Then the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions.
the sharks attacks u and drags u underwater.. then they explode, endin the battle*

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i Jump
(Doton:Kaimen)-Earth Style:Sponge
* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra cost: 30
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: The earth soaks the water up like a sponge, could be used to absorb large quantity of water.
to remove the water
than
(Katon:Karyuu Endan)-Fire Styleragon Flame Bomb
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:40
Descripton: A powerful fire jutsu that spreads along the floor and can cover a long range of terrain.

and make it bigger and more powerful with
(Fuuton:Kaze No Yaiba)-Wind Style Wind Blade

Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description:A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangiablitity.

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i Jump
(Doton:Kaimen)-Earth Style:Sponge
* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra cost: 30
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: The earth soaks the water up like a sponge, could be used to absorb large quantity of water.
to remove the water
than
(Katon:Karyuu Endan)-Fire Styleragon Flame Bomb
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:40
Descripton: A powerful fire jutsu that spreads along the floor and can cover a long range of terrain.

and make it bigger and more powerful with
(Fuuton:Kaze No Yaiba)-Wind Style Wind Blade

Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description:A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangiablitity.
*i use chidori nagashi on ground to shock u, usin the water as the conductor and earth's weakness in lightnin, the chidori flows tru the ground and shocks u while u were doin the fire jutsu*
*i use Doton:Yomi Numa-Earth Style:Swamp Of The Underworld
? Type:Supplemtary
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:20
? Damage Points:N/A
? Descripton: Traps the victim in a pit of tar the swallows them whole(can be usd to trap summoning monsters)
i trap u in the tar.
then i attack u wit Fuuton:Renkuudan)-Wind Style Drilling Wind Bullet
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Long
? Chakra Cost:30
? Damage Points:60
? Description:A huge spiraling sphere of wind that can do major damage to even a Summonig like Gamabunta. *

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
Water Release: Waterfall Basin Technique
The Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart technique raises a large ridge or hill from the ground. shodaime uses this technique along with Water Release: Waterfall Basin Technique.

Earth Release: Rising Stone Spears
This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shapen them into spike that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. They cannot penetrate targets of equal or greater density.

Mokuton: Jubaku
This jutsu will cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. These beams will wrap around his target to bind them.

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
Water Release: Waterfall Basin Technique
The Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart technique raises a large ridge or hill from the ground. shodaime uses this technique along with Water Release: Waterfall Basin Technique.

Earth Release: Rising Stone Spears
This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shapen them into spike that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. They cannot penetrate targets of equal or greater density.

Mokuton: Jubaku
This jutsu will cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. These beams will wrap around his target to bind them.

*i use Suiton:Mizu KamiKiri)-Water Style:Water God Slicer
? Damage Points:40
? Descripton: Highly compressed water jets that can cut throw rocks and trees and can be used with out a water source.
to cut the Mokuton: Jubaku and the risin stone spears*

*i attack u wit Suiton:Suiryuudan)-Water Style:Water Dragon
? Damage Points:40
? Descripton: Huge rushing water projectile in the shape of a dragon that can level anything in its path.
usin the water from the waterfall to attack u and push u off the Earth Flow Rampart
and then i use Katon:Gouryuuka No Jutsu-Fire Style:Great Dragon Fire
? Chakra cost:30
? Descripton:Fire shape like dragon heads that is best used to make clouds for Kirin but can be used to also attack the opponent(this jutsu is made of multiple bursts of fire
into the sky to create thunder clouds*

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that's gotta hurt you fire hit i admit it. still tho it was a good combination

alright hell this is it, this is one of my finaly jutsu one of them.

Kokuangyo No Jutsu (Bringer of Darkness)"Genjutsu: Infinite Darkness Jutsu") ,50 chakra,
now you in my genjutsu, i suggest u give up now, right now you cant see me.
"Secret Wood Style Jutsu: Deep Forest Creation")
This technique is unique to the Wood Release Kekkei Genkai of Hashirama Senju. It allows him to force trees to grow on any surface, and can easily create a dense forest anywhere

right now my tree's surrond you?

time for you to sink under gound?
Wood Release: Binding Nest Kekkei genkai, Defensive, Mid-range (0-10m)

This technique lets the user summon a tree around their opponent to bind them. This technique is relatively powerful and holds opponents much more gracefully, with less of a strain on the user, because the user sinks them into the ground. Afterwards, the user can enclose the opponent so that their body implodes

while you sinking lol it's time to burrial your ass.

Prison Sand Burial
Using his ability to manipulate sand, shodaime will loosen the ground below his target and cause them to sink two hundred metres into the earth. By being imprisoned at this depth, the pressure will completely nullify their ability to move. Also, the pressure resulting from being buried at such an extreme depth would surely kill any normal human

Reactions: Akiza

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that's gotta hurt you fire hit i admit it. still tho it was a good combination

alright hell this is it, this is one of my finaly jutsu one of them.

Kokuangyo No Jutsu (Bringer of Darkness)"Genjutsu: Infinite Darkness Jutsu") ,50 chakra,
now you in my genjutsu, i suggest u give up now, right now you cant see me.
"Secret Wood Style Jutsu: Deep Forest Creation")
This technique is unique to the Wood Release Kekkei Genkai of Hashirama Senju. It allows him to force trees to grow on any surface, and can easily create a dense forest anywhere

right now my tree's surrond you?

time for you to sink under gound?
Wood Release: Binding Nest Kekkei genkai, Defensive, Mid-range (0-10m)

This technique lets the user summon a tree around their opponent to bind them. This technique is relatively powerful and holds opponents much more gracefully, with less of a strain on the user, because the user sinks them into the ground. Afterwards, the user can enclose the opponent so that their body implodes

while you sinking lol it's time to burrial your ass.

Prison Sand Burial
Using his ability to manipulate sand, shodaime will loosen the ground below his target and cause them to sink two hundred metres into the earth. By being imprisoned at this depth, the pressure will completely nullify their ability to move. Also, the pressure resulting from being buried at such an extreme depth would surely kill any normal human
*i use Suiton:Chakra Kenpa No Ame)-Water Style:Chakra Senseing Rain
? Type:Supplementary
? Chakra cost:15
? Damage Points:N/A
? Descripton: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instanly know there were abouts.
to find u
*then i use Katon:Gouryuuka No Jutsu-Fire Style:Great Dragon Fire
? Chakra cost:30
? Descripton:Fire shape like dragon heads that is best used to make clouds for Kirin but can be used to also attack the opponent(this jutsu is made of multiple bursts of fire
firin in it rondomly burin all the trees and the tree that has hold of me..
while sinkin in the sand i use Raiton:Kirin-Lightning Style:Kirin
? Chakra cost:40
? Damage Points:80
? Descripton: After using Great Dragon Fire to throw fire into the air a thunder storm forms from the heated sky. You use Chidori to take control of the lightning and make it trike the opponet.This jutsu cant be avoided unless with space/time jutsu.
usin the fire that i started to streighten the kirin which hits u and ends the battle*

Reactions: Akiza

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this one to block your fire attack
Water Release: Water Encampment Wall
This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water that can be up to 360? if necessary. This wall of water is especially efficient at stopping Fire Release techniques though is unable to defend against elemental fusion and combination techniques such as those employed

to evaporate your kirin attack, and hit you with it also

Wind Release: Rasenshuriken
The Wind Release: Rasenshuriken is a variation of the Wind Release: Rasengan, similar to the Great Ball Rasengan being a variation of the standard Rasengan
the Wind Release: Rasengan, Naruto was able to create four large points, making the Rasengan appear as a giant shuriken, the Rasengan in the center remaining a perfect sphere. The technique gives off a loud bell-like screech and is so strong it creates a storm around the area

this is the end of you pall.

Silent Homicide Technique
As the name suggests, this technique is simply a very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade. Additionally, because the user is very silent, it cannot be defended against. The user will often slit their opponent's throat, preventing any cry that might give them away.

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this one to block your fire attack
Water Release: Water Encampment Wall
This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water that can be up to 360? if necessary. This wall of water is especially efficient at stopping Fire Release techniques though is unable to defend against elemental fusion and combination techniques such as those employed

to evaporate your kirin attack, and hit you with it also

Wind Release: Rasenshuriken
The Wind Release: Rasenshuriken is a variation of the Wind Release: Rasengan, similar to the Great Ball Rasengan being a variation of the standard Rasengan
the Wind Release: Rasengan, Naruto was able to create four large points, making the Rasengan appear as a giant shuriken, the Rasengan in the center remaining a perfect sphere. The technique gives off a loud bell-like screech and is so strong it creates a storm around the area

this is the end of you pall.

As the name suggests, this technique is simply a very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade. Additionally, because the user is very silent, it cannot be defended against. The user will often slit their opponent's throat, preventing any cry that might give them away.
O_O
how can u use Water Encampment Wall to block the kirin?? u dont have time to use hand seals

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ALSO YOU I KILL YOU WITH THIS JUTSU, THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN ESCAPE

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I USED Water Encampment Wall TO BLOCK YOUR FIRE ATTACK
I USED Wind Release: Rasenshuriken TO BLOCK KIRIN
but u dont have time to charge up the Rasenshuriken to block the kirin
>>
nvm

btw its still rainin
*i use chidori nagashi to shock u as soon as u appeared behind me..
i did that by usin the chakra sensei rain to pin point u and i am a god at the silent killin tech*
? Type:Supplenetary
? Range:Short
? Damage Points:30
? Descripton: An earth jutsu that makes the earth rise like a Plateu and can be used with Waterfall Basinto make a waterfall.
to get me out of the sand and i attack u wit Chou Odama Rasengan while u were paralyzed wit the chidori nagashi*

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but u dont have time to charge up the Rasenshuriken to block the kirin
>>
nvm

btw its still rainin
*i use chidori nagashi to shock u as soon as u appeared behind me..
i did that by usin the chakra sensei rain to pin point u and i am a god at the silent killin tech*
? Type:Supplenetary
? Range:Short
? Damage Points:30
? Descripton: An earth jutsu that makes the earth rise like a Plateu and can be used with Waterfall Basinto make a waterfall.
to get me out of the sand and i attack u wit Chou Odama Rasengan while u were paralyzed wit the chidori nagashi*

Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another object and take on its properties to avoid any damage

Wind Release: Great Breakthrough
Wind Release: Great Breakthrough is a technique that creates a large explosion of wind from the user's location, easily levelling everything in its path. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

then i finish you with this.

Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld
The Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld is a technique that creates a large swamp that immoblizes and kills the target

Status
Not open for further replies.