Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as if the first wasnt enogh i gues its time
pulls out legendar sword and summons
Kyuchiyose - Enkouou Enma sommun the huge monkey like the third (but rerember the third stated that i was in control of this first)
i use my sealing sword to combine the monkey staff and my sword

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
USO!? [HUH!?]
BAKA!
grabs you and throws you into my hidden carmilion that i summon k now that your safe and invisable ill use shoto kamine no jutsu ( allows me to control the air around me used in one of the filler episodes and) creates winds 200 miles per hour except near me shikamaru and the carmialion and i knok the third off his feet and get one of my cl0ones to use Souja Sousai no Jutsu - Twin Snake Double Assassination Technique 80 dammage/10 chakra

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*slashes through ttime*

Hey!! Enma is my summon, he is more loyal to me than you. The third never stated you had the monkey king. You had toad summoning not monkey summoning, baka!!

Earth Release: Underground Fish Projection Jutsu. I'm moving freely underground.

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
grabs you and throws you into my hidden carmilion that i summon k now that your safe and invisable ill use shoto kamine no jutsu ( allows me to control the air around me used in one of the filler episodes and) creates winds 200 miles per hour except near me shikamaru and the carmialion and i knok the third off his feet and get one of my cl0ones to use Souja Sousai no Jutsu - Twin Snake Double Assassination Technique 80 dammage/10 chakra
hey your sopposed to be hurt badly

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So far you've used techniques of the 3rd, pein, and orochimaru......

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*slashes through ttime*

Hey!! Enma is my summon, he is more loyal to me than you. The third never stated you had the monkey king. You had toad summoning not monkey summoning, baka!!

Earth Release: Underground Fish Projection Jutsu. I'm moving freely underground.
woooooo you didnt slash through ..you didnt even see me comin ............im not that easy you ccant just slash through me ...im not a gennin or something