-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hahah u think u can destroy my clone.
i'll protect them
Shichuro no Jutsu (Four Pillars Prison Technique
This technique causes a large cage of wood to grow out of the ground. It is a wood-type technique, which were previously thought to be the Shodai Hokage's secret techniques.

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
let see if you can see me

genjutsu:infinite darknest jutsu.
This jutsu makes the target think that they are surrounded by total darkness, allowing the user to attack unseen. Although it stops your sight seeing, it does not stop your other senses. In essence, the opponent can sense, hear and smell out the user of the technique

now my clone can attack you.

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Oh my god this is movin WAY to slow. *stabs self with kunai* Ok im out, and good luck trying to attack me boo im in the air. -.-
Nimpou, Chouju Giga! *six birds emerge*
Kage Bunshin No Jutsu [5] All hop onn a bird*
*flies by Shodaime on a pink bird* Hey sexy...
*flies by on blue bird* Oh big boy!
*flies by on purple bird* Your cute...

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*shakes head* Well Im still hurting so infinite dark whatev is released and if you dont like that then i guess ill hurt myself a little again -.- Ok, time to get serious;

Multicolored Paper Explosion; The user disperses into thousands of sheets of colored paper. As soon as a colored paper is seen the enemy is immobilized. The paper then circles around the opponent and they will explode on command.

I do this right in your line of view, so you have to see it, and since you and your clones are all together i circle in that one area. So now your immobilized and are surrounded. Want me to explode it, or want to give?

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">you can't get out of infinite darkness (thats why they call it infinite darkness)<br /> <br /> The only way is to find a way to get some new pair of eyes *Hint* used it on nidaime.<br /> <br /> But whatever carry on</div>

Last edited: