Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
xdthis thread is for those guys who don't like or don't wanna read bleach...............
well, when i first started reading bleach i just enjoyed its starting as it was little funny , then after a few chapters bleach looked to be messed up but after the some good fights like ichigo's fight with kenpachi things changed i started to enjoy bleach action, it was really-2 a good action manga for me but it lacked a good story line which was given to bleach after Aizen shows up, and afterwards bleach became my daily dose.but still it was no match against Naruto, but in the end when it was revealed that all what happened to ichigo was Aizen's planning it really maked the manga superb, i have liked this manga & i have no regrets left which were present during the 3-4 volume, it looks like i made a good choice. in action it beats Naruto.

now what i wanted to say is this that guys if you are a freaking action lover then go for bleach, there you will find some damn good action & will feel lust for power......in all if you (like me) are blistering action fan then Bleach is the Shit to taste.:p

harshit188

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
dude you missed something xd
if people doesnt want to read bleach they will not come bleach section and cant see your thread xdxd

anyway its their loss
well, yeah you are right, i thought that the title might attract but.......still the same:mad:
well, i liked your signature.:eek::p

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
true, true..... i first readed Naruto, One Piece and dissed Bleach, later Mihawk asked me to watch Bleach...i was forced the same way i forced him to start One Piece

Shit to taste id call One Piece btw but the best anime/manga of all times tho

Reactions: harshit188

harshit188

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
true, true..... i first readed Naruto, One Piece and dissed Bleach, later Mihawk asked me to watch Bleach...i was forced the same way i forced him to start One Piece

Shit to taste id call One Piece btw but the best anime/manga of all times tho
well, i haven't read one piece its on my list next one...... thanks
Absolutely right :)

I started to watch Bleach as an anime... like 2 years ago or something and it really attracted me, yeah :D
i started with manga, 3 months ago

For action lover you sure make gin look gay in your sig...
Gin is not fag, he is awesome! he cleaves little girls in half! :D:D:D:D
ha! ha!

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I must admit, I always thought Bleach was kinda weird... the authors drawing style seemed too slopply for me... but I began reading, and watching it at the same time, forced myself to keep reading it, and pretty soon I ended up enjoying it...

Though OP is in a category of it's own, it's TOO epic... I love it more than Naruto, Bleach, and DBZ put together... that's how Epic OP is.

harshit188

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I must admit, I always thought Bleach was kinda weird... the authors drawing style seemed too slopply for me... but I began reading, and watching it at the same time, forced myself to keep reading it, and pretty soon I ended up enjoying it...

Though OP is in a category of it's own, it's TOO epic... I love it more than Naruto, Bleach, and DBZ put together... that's how Epic OP is.
well, i have started reading OP.....:p

OP is drawn like... I dunno.. very strange + there are kids inside, I tried reading, but didn't like it tbh.
yeah it looks little awkward but lets see.......

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this is extremely off topic but

OP totally rapes naruto and bleach

in the beginning it isn't that good but at around chapter 200 it gets REALLY good (not that it isn't good before it is pretty good but thats where it really heats up)

and naruto and bleach have ''kids'' as well o_O

harshit188

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this is extremely off topic but

OP totally rapes naruto and bleach

in the beginning it isn't that good but at around chapter 200 it gets REALLY good (not that it isn't good before it is pretty good but thats where it really heats up)

and naruto and bleach have ''kids'' as well o_O
yeah! there are many things missing in it but as i said for action lovers.........

Big Jutsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i started out with naruto, went to bleach, and was always skeptical of one piece. it just seemed too wierd. but i was reallllly bored one day and happened to read the chapters with luffy vs rob lucci... was hooked. now OP is my favorite, naruto close second, and bleach.... its just too slow for me. i just read it because its habit by this point. but i usually like to just skim it then a couple of weeks later go back and read 4-5 in a row to actually enjoy it. but ZORO FTW! the dude is such a badass haha

harshit188

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i started out with naruto, went to bleach, and was always skeptical of one piece. it just seemed too wierd. but i was reallllly bored one day and happened to read the chapters with luffy vs rob lucci... was hooked. now OP is my favorite, naruto close second, and bleach.... its just too slow for me. i just read it because its habit by this point. but i usually like to just skim it then a couple of weeks later go back and read 4-5 in a row to actually enjoy it. but ZORO FTW! the dude is such a badass haha
well, you guys have just made my day........one peice is looking epic, i read 120 chapters in 2 days, its really- really good