shogun973

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK, so I just watched neji vs naruto full fight fron that one dudes channel, I never really noticed how fake this fight was...
1) Neji misses chakra point of person standing still, when he's hitting hinatas chakra points while in the middle of combat easily

2)Naruto breaks rotation: i just seen hyuugas reflect a juubi tail, rotation is chakra thats being twirled around thats suppose to block and reflect both physical and chakra attacks...so fake

3) eats over over 70 hits from gentle fist: hinata who is used to gentle fist attacks was basically finished after 1 palm to the body...as kakashi stated you can have a strong body (uzamaki) but one cannot build internal organs, ...hinata was still injured and went unconscious during naruto an neji fight...so fake

4)neji couldnt see naruto: byakugan isnt horizontal... at this point neji can see 50m in all directions

5) fight should have been called: unless genma can tell which shadow clone is which the fight should have been called

6)neji has no durability: being from a taijutsu family, then a taijutsu team its crazy that he cannot take 2 attacks... thats right an the upper cut finished him after hitting naruto god knows how many times with gentle fist...neji then goes on to take arrows to back that clear forrest smh

Just saying

PS: the top ninja in lightning village ninja that made the alliance with the leaf that hiashi killed confused me because Ay should have been kage

Edit: naruto still > neji part 2 though

Last edited:

TheSyren

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
... Well, it was during part 1, before everything was explained fully. Of course plot holes would be there. I mean, take the lee and gaara fight. Lee should have totally won.

shogun973

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
... Well, it was during part 1, before everything was explained fully. Of course plot holes would be there. I mean, take the lee and gaara fight. Lee should have totally won.
no that was logical at least , gaaras sand defense saved him...jk this guy gaara should have been dead

The Alchemist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah true dat, Neji lost to a fckin uppercut but yet he can stay awake after taking an arrow through the chest...fake.
Well when you receive an upper cut that is powered by the Kyuubi's chakra I think an arrow from some spider looking freak is a cake walk.
BTW, part one was way more realistic than part two.

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i just got done reading that fight in the manga
1.it might be the anime only but in the manga neji doesn't miss chakra points
2.don't compare the juubi's tail to naruto and all the hyugas to neji
3.don't compare hinata to naruto
4.naruto was fast as **** just because neji could see it doesn't mean he could counteract it,which he did by using the kaiten
5.i don't know what to say it doesn't really matter
6.neji was blown into the ground like naruto was,i wouldn't doubt a strong uppercut to the chin would finish him off

CJ Mac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, a lot of things in Naruto don't add up, but I'll try to break that fight down and hopefully answer some questions.

1. Neji didn't me miss Naruto's chakra points. In fact, he managed to close all of them and cut off chakra flow. However, Naruto used Kurama's chakra to force his chakra points back open. This kind of worked on the same level as Guy and Lee's chakra gates.

2. Naruto did not break rotation. Neji was able to deflect the Rasengan. Hence the reason that Neji came out better off than Naruto in that exchange.

3. Naruto essentially got schooled in his battle against Neji. Unlike Hinata, though, Naruto heals extremely quickly because he is a Jinchuriki. This allows him to recover from injuries that would normally disable another shinobi.

4. Neji got cocky. Plus, he thought that Naruto was out of Chakra. If you've haven't noticed in the series, most Byakugan users have to focus a little harder in order to see through solid objects. Neji thought that Naruto was defeated and let his guard down. Thus, he did not bother looking for Naruto.

5. Genma was about to call the fight when Naruto popped out of the ground.

6. Neji was low on chakra. Every character becomes weak when low on chakra. For instance, Kakashi is bedridden for weeks after he uses too much chakra; Shikamaru was barely able to move when Asuma was killed; and Naruto took out Gaara with a headbutt. All of Neji's attacks use chakra, and rotation expels chakra from every part of his body at one time. The bottom line is that Neji overexerted himself and left himself open to an easy attack.

The top ninja wasn't referring to the Raikage. It was likely a reference to the head Jonin. In other words, if it was referring to a Leaf shinobi, it would have been Shukaku, the head captain of the village.

shogun973

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, a lot of things in Naruto don't add up, but I'll try to break that fight down and hopefully answer some questions.

1. Neji didn't me miss Naruto's chakra points. In fact, he managed to close all of them and cut off chakra flow. However, Naruto used Kurama's chakra to force his chakra points back open. This kind of worked on the same level as Guy and Lee's chakra gates.

2. Naruto did not break rotation. Neji was able to deflect the Rasengan. Hence the reason that Neji came out better off than Naruto in that exchange.

3. Naruto essentially got schooled in his battle against Neji. Unlike Hinata, though, Naruto heals extremely quickly because he is a Jinchuriki. This allows him to recover from injuries that would normally disable another shinobi.

4. Neji got cocky. Plus, he thought that Naruto was out of Chakra. If you've haven't noticed in the series, most Byakugan users have to focus a little harder in order to see through solid objects. Neji thought that Naruto was defeated and let his guard down. Thus, he did not bother looking for Naruto.

5. Genma was about to call the fight when Naruto popped out of the ground.

6. Neji was low on chakra. Every character becomes weak when low on chakra. For instance, Kakashi is bedridden for weeks after he uses too much chakra; Shikamaru was barely able to move when Asuma was killed; and Naruto took out Gaara with a headbutt. All of Neji's attacks use chakra, and rotation expels chakra from every part of his body at one time. The bottom line is that Neji overexerted himself and left himself open to an easy attack.

The top ninja wasn't referring to the Raikage. It was likely a reference to the head Jonin. In other words, if it was referring to a Leaf shinobi, it would have been Shukaku, the head captain of the village.
i was gonna stop reading after u said he used rasengan but kept reading because u were nice...naruto isnot wolverine and his organs do not heal while getting combo'd... hinata took 2 or 3 hits (depending on what u call a hit and was injured for weeks or months

shogun973

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i just got done reading that fight in the manga
1.it might be the anime only but in the manga neji doesn't miss chakra points
2.don't compare the juubi's tail to naruto and all the hyugas to neji
3.don't compare hinata to naruto
4.naruto was fast as **** just because neji could see it doesn't mean he could counteract it,which he did by using the kaiten
5.i don't know what to say it doesn't really matter
6.neji was blown into the ground like naruto was,i wouldn't doubt a strong uppercut to the chin would finish him off
whoa if anything for number 2 thats a great comparison because neji reflected it and tbb got flicked by only a finger...speed does not matter, that is the point of rotation to block everywhere

GenKiDama

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well when you receive an upper cut that is powered by the Kyuubi's chakra I think an arrow from some spider looking freak is a cake walk.
BTW, part one was way more realistic than part two.
.... what part of it is realistic..? and the arrow could have killed neji, I don't see how the uppercut is worse than pierced with an arrow..?

AirWind

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, theres a lot of unexplain matter which comprise surprise, drama and thrill in naruto, im assuming in naruto willpower can overcome anything assisted by the plot itself.