Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you think these guys really look alike?In some pictures the nose & lips do look similar but the eyes surely doesn't match up to me, Give me your opinion on why people think is Shisui.

obito uchiha the wraith

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the nose and the mouth are the same. the hooded man obviously aged but its unnatural aging from the looks of it. its impossible to tell with the eyes because he has them stapled like that and his hair is gone

Gemini Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's not shisui. he's long dead .people said tobi was him shisui as well and that was wrong. anytime a hooded person with a sharringan will automatically get assumptions of being him. they guy in the hood doesn't even have the same personality.

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope it's shisui, just so his character can be ruined like almost all the other uchihas.
He was a plot device in the first place, what is there to ruin?

ot: Regardless, this guy doesn't look like Shisui. Not even the nose which is the one thing all these theorists are clinging to is exact (albeit, it is similar... but other characters such as Juugo have an even more similar nose... so).

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He was a plot device in the first place, what is there to ruin?

ot: Regardless, this guy doesn't look like Shisui. Not even the nose which is the one thing all these theorists are clinging to is exact (albeit, it is similar... but other characters such as Juugo have an even more similar nose... so).
obito was a plot device too.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems to me that Madara's plan is starting again. this is like Tobi all over again.

People should realize by now that people in manga has pretty much the same generic face. especially when they are being mysterious. If theres a big difference when compared to the generic faces, they often cover it with a mask