Shisui, Itachi, and Kagami are the only respectable Uchiha. Fact.

Have you heard the good news?

• RIP Lord Itachi

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • RIP Lord Shisui

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • RIP Lord Kagami

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I'm too butthurt to admit the truth that your favorites defecate on mine

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No - #KillAllUchiha

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lord Itachi - Along with the lawful good guys like Naruto, Minato, Hashirama, Kakashi, etc, Itachi is one of the most heroic, selfless, and altruistic guys we've ever seen. He gave up his entire life and accepted the burdens of the entire world from the time he was a mere child to make this world a better and brighter place. His actions are the only reason Konoha was standing in that gap between Minato and Naruto, both pre and post massacre. He single-handedly (maybe with a little help from Obito) took on an entire clan as a teenager and was able to give the world a chance at redemption. He was also a double agent within the Akatsuki, who's role was great in the shaping of the story and in Naruto's own development into a hero as well as Sasuke's into whatever he THINKS he is. Along with Kakashi, Tobirama, and Minato, Itachi is a genius beyond compare and a metaphysical genius with wisdom beyond his years. Also the best genjutsu user and only MS user to crack top 10/15 in power ranking. Thank you, Based Itachi.

Lord Shisui - Kotoamatsukami > your favorite. Shisui's selflessness matches and possibly even surpasses Itachi's own. Shisui did his best to stop the Uchiha from going down their path of butthurt because he was so far above them mentally and saw the fruitless nature of it, but Danzo was unwilling to trust the word of an Uchiha for obvious reasons. Through the betrayal and darkness of it all, he was gracious enough to give Itachi his OP eye and give his life so his friend could lead the charge of the Uchiha from darkness. He was also so fast that he garnered the name Shisui no Shunshin, and had the most beast looking Susano'o which a money green Big Daddy from Bioshock. Thank you, Based Shisui.

Lord Kagami - Lord Kagami is directly related to Lord Shisui and was noted to have an incredible Will of Fire and loved his village more than anything. He also had a beast haircut. Lord Kagami's strength was so strong, that he personally saved Danzo's life as well as Shisui remarking, that despite all his skill and strength, he paled in comparison to Kagami's might, who studied directly Tobirama, a known Uchiha Butcher. It is unknown what killed Lord Kagami, as he was not among the Uchiha in the massacre, but I have no doubt it was a selfless sacrifice to match a ninja of his caliber. Thank you, Based Kagami.
Itachi's paragraph is relatively correct. Kagami's and Shisui's are a little wrong. Specifically the bolded parts.

Shisui was kind-hearted, but to say that his selflessness surpasses Itachi's is simply absurd. Shisui just lost his eye according to the manga. He died to cut down Uchiha forces. However, he could have just faked his death instead of leaving the problem in the hands of a 13 yr old, someone who was at least 5 years his junior.

Kagami didn't love the village more than anything. He would never sacrifice his life for it. That was proven when Tobirama asked who would take on that suicide mission... only Hiruzen was brave enough to raise his hand. Kagami straight up thought he wouldn't, as did Koharu and Homura. While Danzo contemplated his inferiority complex in regards to his rival, Hiruzen. Kagami was just an Uchiha who managed to somewhat get on Tobirama's good side, he couldn't even change Tobirama's general opinion of them.

Itachi killed children and tortured a child. I'd hardly call that respectable.
He is respectable precisely for those actions.

Using Tsukiyomi on Sasuke caused him to get more powerful, turn his hate to Itachi instead of 100,000 innocents living in Konoha, give him a goal in life and reason to not give up, etc. Sasuke would be dead long ago without that torture.

Itachi killed children that were going to be exterminated by Konoha shinobi if he didn't. The blood is metaphorically on Konoha's hands and the Uchiha clan's themselves, not Itachi's.

If you find those actions to not be respectable given the circumstance, you must want Sasuke dead, the Uchiha completely extinct, the Uchiha to be completely disgraced, a civil war, a world war, and children being slaughtered in broad daylight instead of painlessly in their sleep. I find that to be a little sickening, to be honest with you.

Also, you managed to ignore the fact that children aren't treated the same way in NV. Itachi was in a war at age 4... talk about growing up fast.

He did it for the good of something greater than he or the clan. If he hadn't done anything more children would have died. And he tortured that child to have all his hate directed towards him. If he had just let the clan kill as many people as needed, (and assuming he had the power to stop this) that's just as bad as killing those children.

Well, that's how I see things.
^And this would be the way things are in the manga as well. It's not just the way you see them, it's factual.

imo only itachi .
So true.

ot: The first parts involving Mikoto, Fugaku, Tajima and co were hilarious and had a little bit of truth to them. I thanked and +rep'd. Lol

Last edited:

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi has to go to the side with Sasuke since he helped turned Sasuke into what he currently is. He lied to Sasuke, mindraped him 3 times and told him he needs hatred. Don't see Shisui or his dad doing that, he put the Uchiha's name over telling Sasuke the truth so the Uchiha name doesn't get tarnished. You do know he also helped Akatsuki right? He recruited Deidara who helped captured like 3 Jinchuurikis (Jinchuurikis 1-3). So yes he had good wisdom, smart, and skilled, he still did things that aided the evil ninjas. He also gained better wisdom after dying and realizing what he did wrong.

lucario14

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You like them because they sided with the leaf...that's basically what you said if I remove all the bullshit. Lel so biased I can't take you seriously

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He did it for the good of something greater than he or the clan. If he hadn't done anything more children would have died. And he tortured that child to have all his hate directed towards him. If he had just let the clan kill as many people as needed, (and assuming he had the power to stop this) that's just as bad as killing those children.

Well, that's how I see things.
Itachi said he couldn't change his father's mind, I get that but why didn't he tell Hiruzen that Danzo took Shisui's eye when he was planning on trying to stop the coup? Hiruzen would focus Danzo to give him the eye and Itachi could have tried changing his dad's mind with KA, the eye Shisui gave him was most likely already used because about 10 years past by the time he gives it to Naruto to use on Sasuke. Also making Sasuke hate him did no good, he wanted Sasuke to get strong to fight "Madara" when he could have told him the truth but he wanted to keep the Uchiha name untainted but people like Madara made it bad then people thinking what he did also did the same. Sasuke was beginning to live a happier life until Itachi used Tsukuyomi again and reawaken that deep hatred.

LeoCraveiro

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are exaggerating, Mikoto was a wonderful person and caring mother.
  • Despite her asshole husband not being a fan of the Hokage and village elders, she was good friends with Kushina
  • She had no involvement in the Uchiha reunions, including the one where they were planning to take control of the Ninetails to attack the village
  • The Uchiha seemed to live in the ways of old Japan, where women had to know their place beneath their husbands and had no say, meaning even if she knew what her husband was planning she could not do anything about it
  • She was a wonderful caring woman and mother, unlike her strict husband she took good care of her kids, AGAIN if her husband was strict she couldn't really oppose him
  • After the Ninetails attack, she(along with her sons) went to see Baby Naruto and showed how worried she was for him

• You must be registered to see images

Last edited: