Shiritori (Word Chain)

Kajime Kazuhiro

Genin-in-Training 💥
Elite
Joined
Oct 28, 2018
Messages
187
Reaction score
108
I suppose it's time for one of the popular word games in Japan:
shiritori
し
りとり​

[IMG='align:left;']https://kajimekazuhiro.s-ul.eu/UgsEqL56[/IMG]
Known as "Word Chain" in English, essentially a person will start with one word, and the next person should provide the next word that starts with the last syllable of the previous word. As for the English version of the word game, we will then use the last letter of the word instead of syllables to make things easier.
The Japanese shiritori game had some interesting rules (ranging from Basic to Advanced), so I might as well take it up a notch and add a twist ;)


RULES
▶ Following Forum Rules/Forum Games rules is a must
▶ Only words that are 4 letters and more are allowed
▶ Using usernames (such as FallenDeity or Kachi) as words are NOT allowed
▶ The use of a dictionary is fine (a longer game is better, ofc)
▶ We will stick on a specific theme every week
▶ Every Sunday at 12:00 (GMT+0), the last user who replied is allowed to pick on a theme. If the user is inactive at the time, I'll be the one to provide a theme (or the staff can do so if they want)
▶ every theme change, the last letter of the previous theme will still be used
▶ if someone fails to comply with one of the game's rules, we will start with another theme

And now, I'll start off with the word:​

Agonizing​

(EDIT: I removed the theme-based rules since I wasn't able to predict the activity on this thread and I also went inactive =w=)​
 
Last edited:

Rohan

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
24,325
Reaction score
4,106
Watermelon
 

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,185
Reaction score
1,162
(Ya'll... the theme is Adjectives. And youre over here saying Watermelon and Wonder LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL??)

Nasty
 

Konno

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Feb 20, 2017
Messages
11,997
Reaction score
754
Top