(Kuchiyose no jutsu)-Sage Style Sage Mode

Type:Transform
Range:N/A
Chakra:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description:Transforms into Sage Mode. Causing you to use sage jutsu. Also,
1)for every jutsu you perform, you gain 20 health
2)for every jutsu you perform, you gain 10 chakra
3)your jutsu "endurance" has increased GREATLY(example:shadow clones)
4)your jutsu power has increased GREATLY as well.
5)summonings don't cost chakra due to sage arts rankings.
6)also in the rules your only aloud 35 jutsu per-match. this has been increased to 45.

im redy .you star mester.U_U

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok

(Kuchiyose no jutsu)-Sage Style Sage Mode

Type:Transform
Range:N/A
Chakra:20
Description:Transforms into Hermit Mode. Causing you to use hermit jutsu. Also,
1)for every jutsu you perform, you gain 10 health
2)for every jutsu you perform, you gain 5 chakra
3)your jutsu "endurance" has increased(example:shadow clones)
4)your jutsu power has increased as well.
5)summonings don't cost chakra due to hermit arts rankings.
6)also in the rules "anbu" is only aloud 20 jutsu per-match. this has been increased to 35.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu)-Summoning Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you want to summon

(Katon:Gamayu Endan)-Fire Style:Toad Oil Flame Bomb

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: Used in combo with Toad Oil Bullet or oil from any source that can launch it in a stream.This jutsu can cover a huge area with fire.

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu)-Summoning Technique
Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you want to summon

(Katon:Gamayu Endan)-Fire Style:Toad Oil Flame Bomb

Chakra cost:30
Descripton: Used in combo with Toad Oil Bullet or oil from any source that can launch it in a stream.This jutsu can cover a huge area with fire.
O_O ok i use:

(Gamaguchi Shibari)-Toad Mouth Binding

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra Cost:30
* Damage Points:N/A
* Description: Gamaguchi Shibari is a Ninjutsu technique that transforms the surrounding area into the esophagus of a toad summoned from Myouki Mt. Rock Inn. By forming the needed hand seals and then touching the ground, the user transforms the surroundings into a soft malleable organ, which can be manipulated at will. This ability to manipulate allows the user to bind and hold the opponent, though the esophagus can be fought off. If it is critically damaged, the jutsu can potentially end.
* Note:Must be able to summon toads to use this jutsu

to make a flash wall to protec me from the flames and then i attack whit this:

(Senpou-Kebari Senbon)-Hermit Art: 1000 Hair Needles

* Type:Attack
* Chakra Cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Description:The user creates needles from his/her hair that shot out to attack the opponent.This is know as the fastest needle jutsu and is hard to block due to its speed.
* Note:Must be in hermit mode to use this jutsu.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Hari Jizou)-Needle Guardian

Type: Defence
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the user?s hair will grow in length to surround and protect their body. In this form, it also becomes ridged and spiked, forming a layer of protection from direct strikes and blows. Before further attacks can be executed, the hair must be retracted.

absorbing needles

then counters with

(Ranji Shigumi no Jutsu)-Wild Lion?s Made Technique

Damage Points:30
Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the user will lengthen their hair and send it outwards to subdue a foe. If they manage to trap them within the hair, the user can make it harden into spikes to stab them.

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Hari Jizou)-Needle Guardian

Type: Defence
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the user?s hair will grow in length to surround and protect their body. In this form, it also becomes ridged and spiked, forming a layer of protection from direct strikes and blows. Before further attacks can be executed, the hair must be retracted.

absorbing needles

then counters with

(Ranji Shigumi no Jutsu)-Wild Lion?s Made Technique

Damage Points:30
Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the user will lengthen their hair and send it outwards to subdue a foe. If they manage to trap them within the hair, the user can make it harden into spikes to stab them.
(Gamayudan)-Toad Oil Projectile

* Chakra Cost:15
* Damge Points:N/A
* Description: After gathering oil in their mouth, the user can spit the oil at their opponent. The consistency of the oil can then hinder the movement of the opponent until removed.
* Note:Jiraiya can do this jutsu on his own with out any toads summoned

and then i use:

(Katon:Keshi Makugahara)-Fire Style:
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short
? Chakra cost:30
? Damage Points:60
? Descripton: The user first stomps on the ground creating a underground tunnel that the user then shoots fire into.After the fire has heated the earth until it becomes lave the user has it erupt around the target and converge on his/her body covering them in hot lava.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Gamayudan)-Toad Oil Projectile

* Chakra Cost:15
* Damge Points:N/A
* Description: After gathering oil in their mouth, the user can spit the oil at their opponent. The consistency of the oil can then hinder the movement of the opponent until removed.
* Note:Jiraiya can do this jutsu on his own with out any toads summoned

and then i use:

(Katon:Keshi Makugahara)-Fire Style:
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short
? Chakra cost:30
? Damage Points:60
? Descripton: The user first stomps on the ground creating a underground tunnel that the user then shoots fire into.After the fire has heated the earth until it becomes lave the user has it erupt around the target and converge on his/her body covering them in hot lava.
retracts hair and uses
(Gamaguchi Shibari)-Toad Mouth Trap

Chakra Cost:30
Description: Gamaguchi Shibari is a Ninjutsu technique that transforms the surrounding area into the esophagus of a toad summoned from Myouki Mt. Rock Inn. By forming the needed hand seals and then touching the ground, the user transforms the surroundings into a soft malleable organ, which can be manipulated at will. This ability to manipulate allows the user to bind and hold the opponent, though the esophagus can be fought off. If it is critically damaged, the jutsu can potentially end.
Note:Must be able to summon toads to use this jutsu

inside a toad stomach inside another toad stomach lol

then uses
(Shouheki no jutsu)-Secret Barrier Jutsu

Range:Long
Chakra Cost:5
Description:Creates a massive sphere-shaped barrier around the user, detecting any slight movement of the opponent. Even if they are invisible.

(Yowakusuru Irixyu-jon no jutsu)-Hermit's Art:Kaneshibari Genjutsu

Description:With the help of NiiDai Sennin, a meoldy enters opponents ears and traps them in a genjutsu trapping their souls making it unable for them to move their true body. Then later stabbes opponent with a giant sword.
Note:Must be in Hermit Mode

if you don't stop me in 20 seconds. the fight is over :D

10 seconds left :O:O:O:O

Last edited:

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
retracts hair and uses
(Gamaguchi Shibari)-Toad Mouth Trap

Description: Gamaguchi Shibari is a Ninjutsu technique that transforms the surrounding area into the esophagus of a toad summoned from Myouki Mt. Rock Inn. By forming the needed hand seals and then touching the ground, the user transforms the surroundings into a soft malleable organ, which can be manipulated at will. This ability to manipulate allows the user to bind and hold the opponent, though the esophagus can be fought off. If it is critically damaged, the jutsu can potentially end.
Note:Must be able to summon toads to use this jutsu

inside a toad stomach inside another toad stomach lol

then uses
(Shouheki no jutsu)-Secret Barrier Jutsu

Range:Long
Chakra Cost:5
Description:Creates a massive sphere-shaped barrier around the user, detecting any slight movement of the opponent. Even if they are invisible.

(Yowakusuru Irixyu-jon no jutsu)-Hermit's Art:Kaneshibari Genjutsu

Description:With the help of NiiDai Sennin, a meoldy enters opponents ears and traps them in a genjutsu trapping their souls making it unable for them to move their true body. Then later stabbes opponent with a giant sword.
Note:Must be in Hermit Mode

if you don't stop me in 20 seconds. the fight is over :D

10 seconds left :O:O:O:O
makes 20 clones and they all throe kunais at you.and while they throe the kunais i make a rasengan.so you block them and then the fall to the flash and i use this :
Konohas Demon Flash
Range:Shor-Long
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the iteam or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.

to teleport infront of you and i hit you whit the rasengan.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
makes 20 clones and they all throe kunais at you.and while they throe the kunais i make a rasengan.so you block them and then the fall to the flash and i use this :
Konohas Demon Flash
Range:Shor-Long
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the iteam or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.

to teleport infront of you and i hit you whit the rasengan.
the impact of the rasengan makes my jutsu fail and i go flyin.

You Win!
good job, i can't counter sage arts AND yondaime's jutsu at the same time.

too much :D:D:D:D

good fight i gotta go to work now, catch yuh laterz