Tobby17

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Just how easy/difficult will it be for Shinsuusenju to eat small moving targets like Minato and Tobirama?. I know people think that SM Hashirama stomps these two because of Shinsuusenju, but people forget that PS and Kyuubi are the perfect huge targets for Shinsuusenju to eat, as opposed to fast moving tiny creatures.

And won't a simple Suidanha to the legs of Shinsuusenju cause the whole thing to crumble, seeing as it's made of wood?

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Moe22

moist

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
why not?, it's made of wood. Shinju is made of wood too, suidanha went right through it. SS hasn't particularly shown any ''tanking'' feat
Its not just wood.Its Enhanced Mokuton wood directly from Hashirama himself.

Tanked multiple TBB/Susanoo swords.

Tobirama has no chance of piercing it if Madara along with the Kyubi couldnt take it down.

Tobby17

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Its not just wood.Its Enhanced Mokuton wood directly from Hashirama himself.

Tanked multiple TBB/Susanoo swords.

Tobirama has no chance of piercing it if Madara along with the Kyubi couldnt take it down.
first of all, it didn't ''tank'' TBB/Susanoo, it's not called tanking if it's getting destroyed, in fact it was destroyed so much, Hashi had to take it away since it became virtually useless. More importantly, I'm talking this time, it would be smarter to target the two legs, which I think would make SS to crumble

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
it can't hit small targets that's only misconception people have....
both minato and tobirama can evade it... madara already did it in cannon... after kyubi was put to sleep battle still raged on... if it could hit small fast moving targets then battle would have ended right there and then but madara simply evaded it... he got off kyubi head and nobody can prove that it is 1 hit move that it disappeared after putting kyubi to sleep hence no it's useless against speedsters....
only way hashirama can beat minato or tobirama is by outlasting them.... both have their shots on hashirama especially minato....

Tobby17

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
SS withstood the impact of 11 or 12 PS blades infused with tailed beast balls(it was only partially destroyed), and you're telling us that a fodder suiton will even penetrate any part of Hashirama's SS? Get lost.
withstand?. every single time those things hit SS, the hands got destroyed. BTW I'm not talking attacking ss as a whole,I'm talking targeting one or it's two legs which will cause it to fall. But you wouldn't know that now would you?

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
withstand?. every single time those things hit SS, the hands got destroyed. BTW I'm not talking attacking ss as a whole,I'm talking targeting one or it's two legs which will cause it to fall. But you wouldn't know that now would you?
Just because a TBB infused with a PS blade was able to destroy a part of the structure, does NOT automatically mean that a far weaker attack is going to do anything(tobirama's water attack) when it hits any part of the structure.

Your logic is flawed. Madara's gunbai was able to slice through some branches of the god tree, does that mean it would do anything to hashirama's budddha(including it's feet)? Of course not.

Tobby17

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Just because a TBB infused with a PS blade was able to destroy a part of the structure, does NOT automatically mean that a far weaker attack is going to do anything(tobirama's water attack) when it hits any part of the structure.

Your logic is flawed. Madara's gunbai was able to slice through some branches of the god tree, does that mean it would do anything to hashirama's budddha(including it's feet)? Of course not.
And on what basis are you claiming that Tobirama's water justu cannot cut through one of Shinsuusenju's leg??

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
And on what basis are you claiming that Tobirama's water justu cannot cut through one of Shinsuusenju's leg??
And on what basis are you claiming that it can? Please don't bring the god tree into it, as it was carved up by madara's gunbai, and if memory serves me right, hiruzen's enma staff. I have seen nothing to suggest that Tobirama's suiton can even scratch SS's legs.

Tobby17

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
And on what basis are you claiming that it can? Please don't bring the god tree into it, as it was carved up by madara's gunbai, and if memory serves me right, hiruzen's enma staff. I have seen nothing to suggest that Tobirama's suiton can even scratch SS's legs.
it is made of wood, it is not as durable as you try to make i out to be, and you can't compare the branch that Madara cut to those that Tobirama did, I insist that Suidanha can cut true shinsuu's leg, nothing suggests otherwise