Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, bring one for the customer.

Jack would lightly slap the kid on the cheeks with both hands making a light "clap" noise.

Oi, sugar?

The bandit opened his eyes groggily.

Whhhat?

The clone looked him in the eye with a serious tone.

I'm not flirting with you, do you take sugar in your tea?

The bandit nodded his head.

Some sugar too if you don't mind.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my Mission;

- Torture a Suspect (3)
- Gain some useful information from a Prisoner (4)

"Coming up!"

Lena gathers three cups and patiently waits for the kettle to finish boiling. She places a teabag in each of the cups and pours the water in, she places a few cubes of sugar in two of them and leaves the third plain. She stirs all three and brings them into the room, she places the two cups beside Sado - one plain one sugared and takes hers with her. The threaded monster leans her backside against the shelf below on of the the Barber's Mirrors facing away from it.

She stared at the bandit with her Sharingan, stirring her drink. As he woke from his slumber he tried to look away from her, to get a better view of Sado but she kicked the chair he was sitting on just in between his legs.

"Nope. Eyes on me now."

He sat up straight momentarily as his chair shook and looked at the red headed lady in front of him, stirring tea ominously.

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, right?"

The Bandit didn't really say much, he was either still waking up or recovering from his head injury, too scared or too head strong. He didn't really have much of an expression on his face right at this moment. His gaze turns back to Sado, but Lena jolts forward and slaps him across the face causing it to jerk to the side.

"Eyes. On. Me."

He snarled and looked at her, stroking his cheek and jaw that slowly turned a red. She steps up to him, getting really close. Lena takes a sip of her tea and then pours it on his groin. The Man just kind of looked up at her, not registering what she was doing until the heat soaked through and built up he started to panic. His mouth opened as pained gasps escaped, he tried to push the liquid off his pants but it was already soaked through - it wasn't helping him, he tried pulling the cloth away from his groin but it seethed. She took a step back and looked into her empty cup, pouting and then back at the bandit who was fidgeting and looking down at his soaked pants. Lena punches him square in the nose, rocking his head back - causing his hands to go to his face which had immediately reddened.

"Didn't I say eyes on me?"

He groaned as he took his hands away from his face, his nose was bleeding. Though he now kept his eyes on Lena, even with the nuisance happening in the middle of his features.

"Okay so, is the Mayor still alive?"

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jack took something from his pouch and stirred one of the teacups with it, the one with sugar in it.

This action was probably what the bandit was fixated on when he kept looking toward Jack.

Don't want the sugar to solidify at the bottom. Makes tea gross with that sweet goop at the bottom.

Lena might notice what he was doing with her Sharingan if she wasn't too busy assaulting that man's junk.

There was almost imperceptible poison on the instrument he was using it stir the tea.

The clone placed his left hand on her shoulder as he pulled her back.

Give him a minute, pain isn't going to get you what you want.

The clone passed the teacup to the bandit giving him a second to drink it and clear out his nose, throat, and sinuses. Before that he gripped the index finger and thumb of his right hand against the bandit's nose and firmly placed his left hand against the back of his head and then with a hard "snap" the nose was set in place. The bandit did try to squirm away for a second but was overpowered.

You broke his nose, he couldn't breathe, obviously, he's not going to be able to talk while gasping for air.

Take a drink, it should clear the blood from your throat, it had been draining from your sinuses.

(Batto no kage) - Shadow of the Bat
Creator: Howard
Type: Neurological, Muscular, Respiratory
Ingredients and Background:

Shadow of the Bat is a basic poison created from several substances including Irukandji venom, a syrup created from Atropa Belladonna and Conium as well as Corticotropin a neurotransmitter that revolves around the stress response and Dihydroxyphenylalanine a precursor to dopamine in the brain. It comes in two states of matter, a tar-like liquid or a smokey, smog-like gas both having an orange and black hue. The gas has a scent like petrichor making it detectable upon breathing in and both states of matter have a cinnamon-like taste. The goal of the poison is to create fear and have a tangible effect on the brain. Howard is immune to these effects and the poison itself and due to the oxygen found in it, he can breathe it as if it were normal air, and even drink it in its liquid form. It is applied to all of his ninja tools and weapons as well as in a small vial around his neck for poison ninjutsu usage as well as being sealed in his Medical Summoning Scroll. This poison can also be applied to the fingernails to augment taijutsu usage through finger-jabs and the like as well as the teeth for more animalistic applications akin to the injection abilities of a snake through bites.

Description of Effects:

Fear is the main symptom of the poison and is the ultimate symptom that each of the other symptoms tries to exemplify and create more intense and tangible. It is crafted specifically from the interaction of the Dihydroxyphenylalanine and the Irukandji venom. Irukandji venom is a substance known to create feelings of dread, and impending doom and Dihydroxyphenylalanine becomes dopamine as it enters the brain. Dopamine that seeps into the wrong parts of the brain creates intense distress. This compounded with the Corticotropin a stress hormone causes the initial fear response. Therefore each ingredient is crafted specifically to build into this sensation of fear thus creating the emotional responses of anxiety, paranoia, panic and straight up terror from the poisoned individual. This fear is impossible to push away or out of the mind being a bodily response and is very similar to the sensations felt by Killing Intent, however, needing the poison to be cured to purge the sensations.

Paralysis is an effect of the Atropa Belladonna and the Conium. Upon being poisoned the poisoned individual's speed is halved as their muscles begin to lock up becoming unresponsive making movement harder and needing forceful action to move. Their smooth and skeletal muscles have trouble moving causing the lungs to be unable to expand and contract. Thus the poisoned individual will find it incredibly hard to breathe creating a feeling of suffocation. As time progresses this creates an intense burning pain that radiates throughout the body from the chest outward into the limbs and extremities. This inability to breathe cannot be bypassed with any breathing exercises and requires the poison to run it's course or be cured to overcome. This feeling of suffocation is at the level of asphyxiation even causing lightheadedness, a headache, and intense pain. This is an innate reaction that cannot be overcome no matter how hard the opponent tries to focus or look past it this is because when carbogen is inhaled, the increased level of carbon dioxide causes a perception, both psychological and physiological, of suffocation. Inhalation of carbogen causes the body to react as if it were not receiving sufficient oxygen: breathing quickens and deepens, and heart rate increases.

Hallucinations are the final symptom brought on by the Dihydroxyphenylalanine, Atropa belladonna, and Conium. These three hallucinogens together create vivid and surreal hallucinations as soon as an individual is poisoned. They induce a mental reaction wherein the brain itself brings out it's most base, fear bringing it to life through various hallucinations with aspects of visual, auditory, and even smell and taste stimuli. The brain creates these sensations as the poison stimulates the parts of the brain related to these sensations causing the appearance of madness and psychosis. These hallucinations can easily be mistaken for genjutsu as they have a similar application but isn't a genjutsu thus can't be broken through normal means needing the poison to run its course or to be cured. The hallucinations will seem almost real, and the opponent will be able to, see, smell, hear and taste the hallucinations if the situation arises. They can actively interact with the opponent but aren't tangible in the sense that they have physical substance or could be touched. This can make distinguishing reality nearly impossible making it difficult to fight. These can range from small changes to what the poisoned individual perceives to extreme world-altering changes and through the application of chakra ( -10, passive, and in the same timeframe as the poison ninjutsu technique ) can be controlled. The fear and hallucinations together reduce the poisoned individual's reactions by half. When a summon is exposed to the poison be they the wielders own creatures or an opponent's it makes them see their natural predator swarming around them much larger than they are and intimidating them forcing the summoning creature to disperse.
Note: Shadow of the Bat deals twenty damage per turn and lasts for six turns like other basic poisons

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena felt the hand on her shoulder and took a step back with Sado. Her eyes narrowed at the cup and the stirring instrument and nodded, almost like she was begrudgingly laying off of the bandit. She shrugged off Sado's hand with false annoyance and paced around the seat as her partner played nicely to the Bandit.

You broke his nose, he couldn't breathe, obviously, he's not going to be able to talk while gasping for air.

Take a drink, it should clear the blood from your throat, it had been draining from your sinuses.

"Guess I didn't nose-tice."

Lena jested as she walked behind the bandit, shrugging her shoulders and grinning at her friend. Their prisoner slowly recovered, sniffing in air and regaining himself he eventually took the drink into his hands and started to sip the contents of the cup. He took his time, as if delaying the inevitable - though unbeknown to him that would further his decent. Lena returned to the front of the Barber's chair, gaining the man's attention again by getting into his face and slamming her hands on the arm rests of his seat.

"Okay. Back to it."

She took a step back whilst spinning the bandit's chair so that he'd fully circle the room. Now from his perspective as the chair slowed to a stop back towards Lena, she was looking into the Mirror with her back to him. She stood there with her arms rest on the counter top staring at herself. The bandit would notice her back, pulsing and throbbing and two black snakes erupted from her back and slithered up over her shoulders and wrapped around her body, slithering down it coiling around her until they took a leg each an moved across the floor towards the Bandit. He shifted in his chair as the black snakes moved up his legs and wrapped around his body and the chair, pinning him to it uncomfortably. The snakes' heads coiled around in left and right view of the bandit, just outside his peripherals, their red demonic eyes looking directly at him. Lena finally turned, her figure to him had changed, her eyes were redder radiating with energy like the snakes' and their was a darkness about her - her hair seemed to be alive as well. Her voice was dark.

"The Mayor. The Passage. The Reason. The Goal. Tell me. Now."

The bandit was panicky. Even though he tried to remain calm his chest pulsated like a pump, his face sweating. The Poison making him see some terrifying shit. The Snakes, weren't snakes but her "Blissful Legacy" Whip swords that first started simply sheathed on her back.

Spoiler
Type: Offensive / Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 40 (-40 Chakra to the opponent)
Damage: 80
Description:
A Technique first created by Angela Bliss but further developed by Lena after she took her heart. The user will create two strands of dark chakra from her marks on the palm of her hands, like whips. Then from the ground Wooden ornamental segments with various kanji and designs engraved on them shoot out from the ground and hit the dark strands, latching onto them until they form a pair of wooden swords with each dark strand fed through them. The user can split the wooden segments at will and essentially have whip swords the segments held together by the dark strands; and then they can have them fix together again into that of normal swords - they can then be sheathed in this form.

The purpose of this technique is to allow for a numerous amount of versatile and fluid, but deadly attacks. The Wooden segments are very sharp and can cut through flesh with ease. When utilised as Whip Swords the user can strike forward and restrict the target with the blade wrapping around the limbs and even sever them if the user pulls on their hilt. This weapon serves great at disarming as well, capable of being manipulated in such a way that it can easily take things off targets. Normal attacks like this only reach short range.

By Command and movement of Lena the swords’ dark strands rapidly extend with more segments seemingly multiplying forwards. The elongated thrusts or slashes or however the user wishes to attack as the dark strands are at his command to twist and turn at any angle will be an S-Rank Wood attack. The power of the attack can be split between the two swords or focused into one, once the sword(s) hit the intended target they will rapidly retreat to their original length. If successfully combated the extra wood and dark is destroyed, but the swords remain intact. This S-Rank attack costs a move in the turn and 40 Chakra dealing 80 damage.

Defensive Charges | 3 Charges. Blissful Legacy can defend against attacks that come within its vicinity according to elemental strengths & weaknesses of Dark Release; the defense is automatic but it can only do this once a turn. The Absorbed chakra will go into the blade and remain dormant. Once all three charges have been used the dark strands will completely retract and the swords will no longer be able to be used as Whip Swords. The engravings on the blade glow a dark purple.
Like most Dark Release techniques, anyone who isn’t the user comes into contact with the whip swords’ blades will be sapped of 40 Chakra and it’ll go straight down the length of the blade and into the User’s Dark Marks for future usages.
The Creation of this Technique can only be done twice per battle.
No Wood or Dark Jutsu in the same turn this technique is created unless it directly relates to this Technique.

He still didn't speak. The Snakes snapped at the Bandit, striking each side of his face - a cut on either side not resembling bite marks. But he'd be too terrified to notice.

"SPEAK."

"OKAY! The Mayor is in the town hall. Uh uh... with the rest of the prisoners! He's a nobody! Only useful at the beginning but now he's just a liability! The boss was going to kill him to make a point! I don't know what you mean by a p-passage."

The bandit whimpered as the snakes got closer, almost sliding up against his cheeks. His bottom lip quivered. Lena took a step forward but he started unloading drivel again;

"O-oh you mean... I'm not too sure, I'm a lacky! I just know it's in the Mayor's quarters! He'll know! Reason? Uh... Uhh... that's the boss' orders, he was sick of the weird shit in chungsu plus he heard that Monster of Shinramoto was gone from an inside source."

"Inside source?"

"Bandit like us. H-he worked with her for a little bit!"

Lena looked down at the floor. Topaz had betrayed her. Her fists clenched. She approached the bandit and grabbed his face with her hand, squeezing his cheeks. Her words were accompanied with a low growl;

"You better not be lying to me."

The bandit just shook his head.

"Good boy." Lena released his face and walked away, looking back into the mirror. Her whip swords, snakes to the bandit coiled around his neck gently. She peaked over her shoulder, just to look at the bandit - he was concerned about the "snakes" more than her. She hissed and looked back into the mirror, looking at herself. "So, was your boss planning on making Shinramoto your new scene? All the way down to... Mori?"

"Yes, he...."
The bandit's speech was cut off as the whip swords suddenly tightened and sliced straight through his neck - taking his head clean off. It stayed on his shoulders for a moment, before rolling off onto the floor. Lena turned around, she looked at Sado and shrugged.

"My bad."

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, I don't care. Was a front to earn trust, this is your stuff, I'm just here.

The clone said rather straightfaced. He didn't care one way or the other whether the bandit lived or died.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Aw but you two really seemed to have bonded over setting a broken nose."

Lena took her whip swords back from the headless Bandit, the retract into normal blades and she sheathes them on her back. She clapped her hands together as if to clean them of any dirt.

"Going to wait till dark I think. I have an inkling of a plan in my head, I'm going drop in from the roof an get them out. Though if there are a bunch of them in the Town Hall I'm going to need a distraction from you - if you don't mind? Cause an issue, set fire to something to Bandits like, might have to become local arsonists but I'm sure the Mayor will pardon us."

Lena looked over to the corpse, it was a sorry sight. She felt kind of bad, only for the owners of the building. A Decapitated stranger is enough to ruin anyone's day. She regretted acting on her emotion though, the mention of Mori being a target angered her.

"Should've asked him what the Bandits like about this place most. Could've set that shit on fire."

Lena moved towards the front of the shop, peaking out between the blinds. It was getting late, she hadn't realised how much she'd done today. She looked at Sado.

"I'll leave you to figure it out. I'm going to go meet up with Songbird, I'll wait for a...signal." She grinned and left through the front door, unlocking it from inside. Lena kept her Sharingan active to successfully move out of the City without being profiled.

Chakra: 1100

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

- Free prisoners (4)
- Infiltrate an enemies' stronghold (4)
- Save the Leader of a City/Faction (4)

Lena returns back to Songbird who was resting behind the large rock formation she had left him behind. Lena climbed upon her Bird and commanded it to set off, circling high into the sky. At this point now it was getting really late, the darkness would help her get in without being see.

In the darkness of the city the roaring flames stood out. A Large pyre of fire had been set off in the city that caused a lot of attention and needed to be stopped as it spread. Lena smirked, Sado's clone must have gotten to work causing the distraction - using the fire to hopefully draw away the Bandits from the Town Hall to put it out before it can ravage their new home. She didn't have much time, but it was enough.

As Songbird flew higher into the air above the canopy of clouds, Lena's sharingan scanned through them to see figures of chakra standing on the roof of the Town Hall. They were quite a way away, almost like dots. Though two was an easy task, she'd have to tactically & quietly dispatch them first before proceeding into the Building. Lena leaped from Songbird and fell from the sky, she moved through the clouds as they wisp around her form. The Town Hall comes into clear vision now, the rooftop getting closer and closer. She had timed her jump well, her Sharingan helping entirely as one of the patrolling guards would walk into the pathway of her descent. She tilted her body forward, angling so that she dived headfirst towards the ground. With her right arm held out to the side the Bicep clashes with the neck of the patrolling guard at high speed, her body swings forward - the neck just straight up snaps and she slides down the slope of the ceiling taking the guard with her. Lena swings her free arm back, releasing a couple of metal cards which curve and hit the second guard, taking him out. As she slides down the side of the sloped roof she plants her feet at the bottom edge of it so that she didn't go straight over - anchoring herself against a stone decoration that split the roof's tiles from the walls. She stabbed a kunai into the dead guard's shirt into the ceiling so that he didn't fall off the roof and alert anyone. Lena slowly climbs up the sloped ceiling and makes her way to the bell tower sticking out of the northeastern side of it.

Lena climbs up the side of the Bell Tower and jumps in, being careful not to hit the bell, she slips down the inside of the Tower and begins to climb down. She reaches a platform and a door, she peaks through the crack in the door, it leads to a simple corridor, not many rooms to diverge off and a staircase at the end of it; it was empty. She proceeded through, checking the rooms for anyone, though again they were unmanned up here - Lena proceeded slowly down the staircase to the next floor.

The staircase led to another corridor that had a junction at the end and a door directly across, another corridor that she could go either left or right down each side. She quickly made her way down this clear corridor with her back against the left wall. She got almost to the corner and made sure to keep her vision down the corridor connect to this one, she peaked around the corner and also the other side. Two guards, patrolling each side, they were both looking away from her luckily. She quickly went for the door across from her and went inside, quietly closing it before they turned around to see her.

In this room, Lena turned around and saw a whole bunch of women. They looked very afraid of her, their faces had bruises and cuts, any who worse makeup had it smudged from crying or something else. They looked vulnerable and scared, it made Lena angry inside. She spoke quietly.

"I'm here to help you all. But I need to find the Mayor, he knows the escape route."

No one spoke for a while, Lena tutted.

"Please. Any Ideas, without him it's going to be harder to get you all out of here alive."

Eventually, one of the women spoke up, "I think they still have him in his office, he is guarded."

"Where is the office?"

"Down the left hall around the corner, right at the end. I work for him."

Lena nodded and thanked the woman, she'd have to deal with these two guards to get to the Mayor. She launched two of her cards at the closed door, they shoot towards the bottom and slide under the gap between the door and the floor boards, she manipulated them to do such a thing, both of them splitting off to the left and right travelling down the middle of the corridor to hopefully hit her targets. Lena listens in the quiet, ear against the door. She hears two thuds and opens up, looking both sides out the door the two bandits were laid out on the floor with cards embedded in their chest's.

She makes her way left, going all the way down to the end, stepping over the body and peaks the corner. There is a door at the end and a lot of doors on either side of the hall. She walks slowly to the end and peers through the door with her Sharingan. Seeing four figures of chakra, one sitting on a seat. One had to be the mayor, she took a guess at it being the one sat in the middle of the room.

Chakra: 1090

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena thinks of a quick strategy to take out the three opponents. Though she didn't want to make it deadly just in case she guessed who was the mayor wrong. She took out a White Card and looked it over, the Mayor would have to temporarily sacrifice his sight.

Lena draws one of her whip swords and throws her card through the gap at the bottom of the door. A Flash goes off through the cracks of the door, she hoped that it blinded everyone inside as she plants her foot firmly against the door's lock mechanism and kicks it clean open. She runs in going for the closest of the chakra signatures performing a jumping kick at their head sending them flying into the room's side wall. She lands and turns around, spotting her targets. The Mayor was indeed the one sitting down, all of them were groaning covering their eyes from the flash bomb/card she had used. She swings her whip sword and it extends, like a deadly whip it slices across the room and takes the throat of one bandit and the head off another. They collapse to the floor. The sword retracts and Lena sheathes it on her back.

Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:20
Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.

"W-who are you!" The mayor finally exclaimed when he regained his sight and saw her standing amongst the defeated bandits.

"I'm Lena of Shinramoto, I'm here to save you."

"The Threaded Demon of Mori is back?"

"Where is the secret exit? The one that leads to your personal ship?"

The mayor stuttered for a moment, "U-uh it's in the uhm, Meeting Room, underneath my chair."

Lena nodded, "Alright, We're getting out of here through there. We'll talk more later."

Lena noticed the Mayor's right hand had lots of bloody bandages wrapped around it, though it was clear there was no more hand. The Bandits probably had taken it for no reason. She took the Mayor back down the Corridor and she rounded up the captured Ladies, telling them of the secret passage they were gonna use and to stay a few meters behind Lena not directly behind her.

They left and made it to the main hall, on the left balcony overlooking it - there were a three bandits talking about the fire. Lena jumped upon the railing and dived down on top of one of them with both of her Whip swords drawn. She lands on his shoulders, legs wrapped tightly around his neck as she has the blades' extend and grip the other two's ankles. The Blades continue to extend dragging the bandits from her. She spins on the spot due to the bandit she was suffocating trying to get her off, her arms and blade extending the bandits like a clocks hands slamming them into columns lining the main hall. The get knocked out and Lena tenses her legs around the one she was one's neck and completely suffocates him. Her whip swords retract and she sheathes them, ushering the prisoners down to her once the room was clear.

Lena heads to the Meeting room which was behind a set of big-ish double doors. She opened the door and it was empty, though the room was scattered - look like where the Bandits chilled, had their free time. The table was turned over and there were large couches spread in here, clothes and games, knives just all thrown about the room. Only thing not moved was the Mayor's chair which was bolted to the ground, kind of looked like a throne. She took the Mayor over to it and checked it, he pressed a button hidden on the underside of the armrest and it took a moment but then it suddenly creaked and moved to the side revealing a hole underneath. Lena couldn't see any activity down it and beckoned the prisoners through, she follows and closes the hatch, the chair darkens the tunnel to pitch black, but as soon as it does some lights fade on.

"Convenient. Shame you didn't use this to escape before."

"They got us by surprise. One of the Bandits said he knew you and Zeri, I thought they could be trusted."

Lena looked down sadly, Topaz really had betrayed her, "I'm sorry about that."

Lena takes the prisoners down the Tunnel, it was quite a trek. Though eventually they released a large wooden door and the Mayor stepped up, spinning a few mechanical levers the door opened and up into a large cave, a small pier built into the cave and one ship docked. The Mayor's personal ship, she got everyone on it they all hurried on - a little sign of hope on most of the women's faces. Lena started to set up the ship for sailing, lifting anchor and prepping the sails. Though she wanted to go back and confront Topaz and the rest of the Bandits in the Town Hall, with everyone now clear of danger - it was a good time to take advantage of their lack of hostages. She also didn't want to leave the prisoners alone. Lena channelled chakra into the rings on her hands and created her two Zombie companions, Kiara and Nicola. They both Saluted her, she told them to sail the ship to Oka-wan immediately and avoid being spotted if they can. They complied and the Ship was sailed out to Sea from the Cave, Lena stayed behind and watched it disappear into the distance, the Mayor and the Ladies getting away.

Type: Summoning
Range: Short
Chakra: 30 (+30 for both)
Damage Points: N/A
Description:
From the very body of The Gravemind (Sprout the Gravemind Summon) it's flesh is in the control of a Rhizecephalia Parasitic type barnacle which manipulates the flesh to it's entirety, this is normally called a Kōzui. In this case these Kōzui are personal to the user and are seemingly trapped inside an ordinary sized Acorn Barnacle shells which are attached to the user's body, armor or some accessory they keep on their body due to the way Barnacles permanently attach to surfaces. The Shells are pretty small so can be attached to places like the underside of the tongue and the summon can seemingly grow out from the mouth or can act as the jewel on a ring that the user wears. The user channels chakra into the Shell on their person and the Kozui will pop out (like they are growing out from it) and have a humanoid shape, they can take the form of a Human if they so wish (As long as they have two legs and two arms and are around the same size as a person they can look as cosmetically wacky as the user's preference), a realistic transformation very similar to the Shadow Mirror Body Change Method with clothes and all. The "Zombie" can be spawned with a weapon each made of Calcite Shell, and can be any weapon the user desires - they're just an ordinary weapon. They can be summoned through ordinary summoning means if the user so wishes.

The Kōzui have a very strong resistance to ordinary weapons and taijutsu, anything powered with chakra would hurt the Rhizecephalia normally and being sliced in half with an ordinary blade would still cause the drawbacks of having no legs for example, however the Kōzui can still move and drag themselves with their hands. Kōzui can still feel pain and can break out of genjutsu through pain, however they cannot really be crippled by it (For example pain so severe it would paralyze them or stun them). Kōzui can perform A-Rank Ordinary Strong-Fist Taijutsu OR A-Rank Kenjutsu that the user knows (must be stated when summoned or in the user's bio which of the two they are allowed) and can use Legs of the Thoracica and Body of the Thoracica, and even be fused with the Organs of the Thoracica, the Kōzui also Wield Gadget Barnacles. The Restrictions of the Barnacle Arts when the Zombies use them apply to them separately as they are a singular entity with it's own abilities, their number of usages of an Art will not clash with the Users. Moreover, The Zombies can through the mental command of the signer use ONLY the Legs of the Thoracica and Body of the Thoracica from their Shell which they are trapped within until summoned that is on the User's person.

The Rhizecephalia act as travelling companions and last indefinitely on the field upon summoning, when they take B-Rank damage they will disperse from the battlefield back into their shells. They usually come in pairs, but each use of this Technique is a single separate Kozui and so the user can have up to two of these on their bio - each being different.

- Must have Signed Barnacle Summoning Contract
- The Zombies can communicate with the user in their shells, this is mainly cosmetic
- Can only have a Maximum of Two of these on ones bio.
- When Summoned they last for four turns.
- The user can spend 30 extra chakra to summon both Kozui with one usage of this technique.
- Must be stated in the User's Bio to be capable of being used.
- The user can have the Kōzui be taken back inside the acorn shells if in short range

Chakra: 1020

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This Post Marks the Beginning of my Mission;
- Convince an enemy to fight with you
- Win a fight without your ninjutsu

You must be registered for see images

She was just sitting there, on the Chair in the middle of the meeting room - surrounded by about four dead Bandits. Her smile was unnerving, her eyes soul piercing. Topaz did not recognise Lena in her transformed appearance staring directly at him. He and the other bandits around him had returned when the Fire was put out, shocked to find what they assume was the culprit sitting right here cockily in front of them.

"Hello Boys."

There was no response from any of the group of Bandits, though they all began to spread around the room to circle Lena. She continued to smirk and stay relaxed, watching them. Topaz remained by the door, with a slightly large bandit than the rest who had his arms crossed, a scarred face and slicked back white hair. Lena felt his strength was more than the others.

"I'm only here to talk to Topaz." Lena stood up from her seat, he pointed at him, "You and me, I won't use any Ninjutsu."

The bandits looked at him, the Leader beside him still watched Lena before pushing Topaz's back into the ring that was formed in the room. Topaz almost stumbled and walked a little closer getting within 4 meters of Lena.

"Do I know you?"

"Yes." Lena removed her transformation, revealing her true self. Topaz's expression changed, it went from moderately surprised to scared. He shook his head and his voice stuttered.

"Y-you disappeared!?"

"So you took advantage of that? I thought we were friends Topaz, we fought together, you helped my friends - My Family. Are you going to attack me or what? COWARD!"

Topaz growled at the comment, drawing his blade. He gripped it tightly in frustration. He looked up angrily at Lena after being shamed by her, he held up his blade and pointed it towards her.

"I am not a Coward."

"Prove it. Lets go. Kill me! If you can kill me I'll believe you, I'll believe that this is you."

Topaz charged at her with his sword out, he swung a few times and she dodged each slice. Though the close her got the less time she'd have to defend his swings so as she dodged once more she drew her sword and their blades clashed in the middle.

"You saved my Family, You saved my Alicia and Smith's Lorelei. You put your life on the line for Mori, we were brothers in battle and you looked after them after I went to Tsumigakure. Topaz, you're my friend - I will forgive you if you used your sword to fight with me again."

"Shut up!"
Topaz swung his sword again, trying to clash against Lena, he swiped lowed but she jumped and kicked him in the chest, he stumbled backwards as she approached and went for his neck. He just managed to avoid it backwards whilst thrusting his sword forward into her bicep. She cursed. Lena took a step back and Topaz wailed on her, she blocked as he put all his strength and speed onto crushing her defence repeatedly banging his sword off of hers so much so that she goes to one knee.

"THESE. ARE. MY. FAM. ILL. EE!!!"

His final hit was about to come down but Lena grabbed his closed fist around his blade and looked up at him. She dropped her sword and stood up throwing her fist into his face. He spins on the spot and almost falls over, Lena had his sword now.

"These lot?" Lena looked around at them, she spat on the floor. "Your family would never make you do something that you didn't want to, your family wouldn't command you to kill innocent people and rape defenceless women."

"I Never-!"

"No. You may not have, but these lot all did. You can stand up to them Topaz, you can! They're Wrong! You're going down the god damned wrong Path!"

Topaz screamed and ran forward. Lena tossed the sword to the side and took a Taijutsu stance, ready for whatever he may throw at her. Turns out he threw a right hook, she raised her left forearm and blocked the strike before it could hit her in the face. She followed up her block swiftly with a right uppercut to the gut, but Topaz saw it coming intercepting with his left knee. Lena reacted quickly bringing both her left and right hands around the raised leg, grabbing his lower leg. Topaz repeated his right hook and struck Lena across the face whilst she grabbed his leg, she took it - her face cranking to the side from the hit, she took a step back and yanked his raised leg from under him.

Topaz fell back, grunting as he felt the floor hit him. Lena didn't let up, didn't take it easy on him and quickly followed up by trying to stomp on him. Topaz rolled out of the way as he foot crashed against the floor. He got up in a crouching position and dived for her torso, wrapping his arms around her. But she stayed on the spot, smirking at his attempt to take her off her feet. She drove her elbow down onto his back. Her jerked in pain and she threw him off her.

"I respect the attempt. Maybe you're not a Coward after all."

Chakra: 1010

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Topaz regained himself and took a stance, Lena shook her head, "Tell me you think that all this is right? Tell me that this course of action is what you wanted? You do know that they're not stopping here at Shinra-port, they want to take over all the villages of Shinramoto that includes Mori. They wouldn't stand a chance, Juliana and Alicia - they'd be..."

"Shut up!"
Topaz looked sad, angry, she couldn't tell but he ran at her, trying to perform a backwards spinning kick against her but she ducks under it, throwing a left punch - Topaz did have some speed and managed to block it with his hands, stumbling back a bit. But Lena threw punch after punch, right, left, left again, right uppercut, left hook, right punch. Stepping forward each time, Topaz could only block and step backwards from the onslaught. Though with a right hook coming his way he ducked and swept her legs, Lena felt her feet get taken from the ground and now she fell onto her back.

Though as Topaz moved to stand above her Lena rolled onto her back bringing her knees into her chest she then shoots her legs out, kicking upwards - her feet connecting with the bottom of Topaz's chin, his jaws crack together and he stumbled back, bending over in pain spitting up blood as Lena rolled onto her back again and jumps up from a lying position. Lena moved over to Topaz and kicked the back of his shin, he fell to his knee. She then moved to his front, he tried to throw a punch up to her from his crouched position, but she just grabbed his fist with one hand and shoulder with his other, throwing him to the floor and straddling his chest. She presses her forearm against his neck.

"Tell me you hate me."

"..."

"You don't have to be apart of this, these guys, they'll just use you for their own agenda. I just want my family to be safe, and you can help me do that instead of being against that ideal. Tell me you want Alicia and Juliana to get hurt?"

"I... don't..."

"Then help me. Please. If we don't stop this here, there will be more bloodshed and suffering like with Ashikaga. You were there for that Topaz, I don't want to lose that. I don't want to have to kill you, and I know you don't want to kill me."

"L-Lena I'm... Sor..."
She applied more pressure to her forearm. Her face gets closer, "Let's get them together."

Topaz closes his eyes as the pressure seemingly gets to him and his body relaxes, his arms flopping against the ground. Lena got up, looking down at him. She then looked towards the boss and the other bandits who looked as though they were trying to close in on her.

"He was weak. We don't need weakness."

Lena frowned, "He did everything for you lot. And that's what you say?"

The Boss shrugged, "Kill her."

Topaz rolled over quickly, getting to a crouch he takes out four Kunai and throws them all at one side of the room. Lena spins around, taking out her cards, about 10 and throws them to the other, manipulating their path. The Kunai and the cards finding their targets, Bandits getting pierced and being thrown against the floor dead or wounded. Lena's arms flex, her hands tense into claw shapes as she calls forth the wooden floorboards to be manipulated into piercing roots that wrap and crush the fallen bandits to finish them off, save the boss and Topaz.

Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

It seemed the Boss was slightly, tougher, he remained standing there with his arms folded. Rage in his expression. The Card Lena threw at him had bounced off him onto the floor. Topaz took a stance with Lena, looking towards the Opposing Leader.

"How dare you Topaz."

The ex-bandit silently stared at his ex-boss and just readied himself for what was next.

Chakra: 1010 -10 -30 =970

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This Post marks the beginning of my Mission;
- Assassinate an Enemy Commander
- Fight an enemy much stronger than yourself

The Large man with white hair unfolds his arms and begins to stretch as Lena and Topaz stood before him. He seemed quite confident and from what Lena could tell he was quite strong, Sado did mention at least one or two of the bandits being around her level. So this might end up being quite tough for the both of them.

"Fine. I'll kill you both myself, I think it's finally time the Monster of Shinramoto became nothing more than a stain on the history books."

His arms moved to his side and he manifested a strong aura of chakra around him which then converted into an Element, Lightning. It surrounded him in an armour and strengthened his physical power. Lena’s eyes slightly widened at this new powerful being in front of her, a Lightning Armour she had never seen before and could barely keep up with. He shot forward at high speed and threw a punch into her, Lena couldn’t do anything as she was sent hurling through the sky, spinning into the wall like she’d been turned into a Human Drill. She crashed through the back wall of the room, into a new room.

The Boss’ head slowly turns to Topaz who looks up at him with Fear in his eyes. Lena slowly gets up, holding her head in her hand she suddenly has a killer headache. She groans and makes her way back to the hole she was punched through, leaning her hand on the edge of the hole and notices Topaz now on the floor trying to manifest a Wind Attack in his hand, but he’s grabbed by the ankle and thrown to another part of the room by the Boss. She focuses her Wood Release and calls forth a number of Wooden Columns to try and wrap around and trap the Boss so she can trap him and more easily attack him. But, he notices them try to grip his limbs and body and flickers passed each of them like they’re hands trying to grab him, his lightning armour tears through the wood as he passed by closing his distance between him and Lena. She raises her hand to try and manifest an attack but he grabs it and crushes her hand in his grip, she screams and then his other hand grabs her face muffling her pain - her head is plummeted into the ground as he uses his speed and strength to drag it across the floorboards and throw her through the double doors into the Main Hall. Lena hits the ground and skids across it, panting.

Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

The Boss walks through the now shattered double doors, stomping towards her with his Lightning Aura looming over him. Though before he can get close enough to hurt her, he takes two attacks to the back, wind arcs, he stumbles forward as his lightning armour weakens - not enough to be dispersed however. He turns around noticing Topaz circling around him throwing another two wind arcs at him. The Boss Grunts loudly his Armour revitalising as he flickers passed the Wind Arcs with ease, chasing after Topaz. Lena spits blood and focuses on her eyes, awakening the strengthened version of her Sharingan so that she can keep up, pushing passed the pain it caused her to awaken them, seeing the death of her beloved Angela again before her 3 Tomoe evolved into a Kaleidoscope. She could see better, she could see more, she could actually track the Boss as he plummeted into Topaz, kicking him into a column.

Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 50 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Damage: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: The Mangekyo Sharingan, literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the highest known form of Sharingan, said to be feared as the strongest form of Sharingan. Awakening MS requires the user to have possession of 3 Tomoe Sharingan and to witness or simply go through some extremely dramatic emotional event. Upon this event, the user awakens MS. The most noticeable MS users gained it by witnessing the death of someone important to them, sometimes by their own hand. Once activated the appearance of the pupil drastically changes, differing from the tomoe seals, and gains a shape unique to each user. When active the user can track speeds even further beyond that of the third stage sharingan. The timing of the users counters, the chaining speed of multiple techniques and the ability to see through the enemy's moves greatly increases. Not only that but the user gains the ability to see through visual illusions A-rank and below. The link to Genjutsu is further increased and, if the user has gained full mastery over Genjutsu, he gains the ability to cast genjutsu without the need for Handseals as long as he has a line of sight to the target. Also, the Mangekyo Sharingan gives the user access to powerful and forbidden techniques, unique to each user. Extended use of the Mangekyo Sharingan after some time, deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness. The chakra cost is so high that it drains the users stamina and chakra at increasingly high speeds. Once the side effects of it's use take place, the user is left blind and unable to activate his sharingan. While keeping it active is already quite hard, the user will drain the time he can keep it active at each MS technique he uses. While some can decrease one turn, others can decrease even more.
Note: The user needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Can only be activated twice, requiring a 2 turn coldown to activate again
Note: Lasts a maximum of 8 turns for the first activation and 4 turns for the second
Note: After the first activation wears down, his eyes revert to their normal appearance and the user can't activate his sharingan for 1 turn
Note: The first activation drains the users stamina and leaves him tired, while the second activation leaves the user blinded and almost unable to move if he doesn't deactivate it before the time ends
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

She performs a handseal and manifested a set of Wind Jaws around him, they clamp shut and cut through the armour but not enough to cut through him. He growls looking towards Lena from Topaz, but before he could come attack her or manifest his lightning again she performs a number of handseals and utilises the wooden floor boards again and creates a Tree beneath him that wraps around and tries to trap him, he brings his arms up to try and stop the wood from completely pressing against his body - but it was really difficult, he strained, his veins popped as the wood pushed against his hands and forearms to press him in this wooden coffin shaped like a tree. He shouted in frustration and lightning erupted from his body, shattering the Wood Technique.

Type: Offensive
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: After channeling a large amount of futon chakra into the air around his target or targets if they are within short range of one another, the user will make three quick hand-seals which causes the futon chakra in the air to create a mouth being any size from a normal one up to one that is as large as 7 meters tall and 3 meters wide filled with several sharp jagged fangs that can easily slice through meat and bone. The moment it is formed, it will then bite down sending those deadly fangs into the target/s, slicing through them like a hot knife cutting through butter, leaving whatever part of the body bitten by the mouth sliced cleanly off the body.
~ Can only be taught by Albel
~ Must have a one turn wait before using again

Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user does the Snake → Rat → Dragon → Dog → Tiger hand seals and focuses his chakra in the ground beneath the opponent. A large mayhem of branches and vines sprouts and grows, interlacing around the opponent until it forms a tree around him, restraining him completely while leaving only his head visible. With a simple push of chakra, the user can make the tree compress around the opponent completely crushing him

Lena cursed and jumps to the side, rolling across the floor as the Boss passed through where she just was. She imagined she wouldn’t have taken that very well if she didn’t roll. Lena calls forth a bunch of Wooden pillars directly around her that all come together to form a Fist as the Boss shoots at her for another bout. His Lightning fist shatters through her Wooden one, but she makes a couple more to intercept his other attacks from the splintered Wood. Though he punches through them all with the advantage of speed as Lena tries to retreat he brings both his hands up over his head clasped together as a double fist and manifests his lightning into them for a powerful downwards attack. Lena’s Sharingan knew this would be fatal.

Before he could bring his arms down he’s hit again by a barrage of wind bullets, causing him to stumble and his lightning to dwindle more. He turns to face Topaz and points his finger at him shooting a beam of black lightning towards him. He blocks it just about making a wind shield between him and the lightning. Lena takes this chance to Focus wind into her fist and pulls herself from a crouch position up to the Boss’ face and slam him with a fist of wind sending him rocking backwards and shattering through the Lightning Armour. She brings her foot around and roundhouse kicks him across the face, jumping back and performing a couple hand seals before firing a stream of fire at him, Topaz mirrors with a stream of wind the two combining as they hit the Boss and set him alight in a strengthened blaze.

Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description:
This is a Close Combat Technique which uses the ability to draw things using Wind but on a more powerful scale. This technique is used on the user will manipulate the wind to rapidly pull either themselves within Short from Mid range in a linear direction. When this technique is used to pull the user it only has an effective range of 10 meters. The user will use the wind to pull them forward and get into close range so they will crash into a target, can be used to rapidly pull them to the floor whilst in the air and cause a crater in the area when punched, causing the ground to buckle and any opponents to fall over with range. When used to rush forward to directly punch a target, it will cause major damage, enough to shatter bones.

Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user does one handseal and inhales while molding a great amount of chakra into their lungs and expelling a large stream of flames from their mouth. The user has control over the concentration of the technique, being able to produce a narrow jet of flames, highly concentrated or one that will widen along its range. The flames are hot enough to quickly evaporate large quantities of water within a relatively short amount of time.

Smoke rose from where he stood, Lena’s Sharingan could still see though the figure was there, Lightning has once again crackled onto his form as he shot forward at Topaz to kick him into the wall, he was a little slower than before and Topaz by the skin of his teeth managed to just dodge out of the way, lightning cutting through his back however grazing his body. Lena spun on the spot to keep the man in her eyesight; she traps him in a Sharingan Genjutsu that paralyses him, a looming black figure wielding the Sharingan manifests around her in his vision and grabs him keeping him on the Spot. The Boss panics slightly and thrashes about.

Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear in front of them bearing the Sharingan and then, the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time.
Note: Must have 3 Tomoe Sharingan to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

“Now Topaz!” Lena shouted to her ally, who had slightly regained his strength though he looked battered. Lena attacked from the right, and Topaz attacked from the Left as the Boss was trapped in a Genjutsu. Lena got up close, clapping her hands together she then held them out with a black ball formed between them as she focused on the Dark Marks on her hand, drawing in the chakra from around his body - absorbing the physical and spiritual energy of the lightning into this void. Topaz was about to finish him off, Wind channelled into his blade as he pulled it back over his head to bring it down on the Boss’ head. But then the opponent lets off a pulse of energy, lightning, it paralyses Topaz to the spot. But Lena manages to absorb that it on her side, though with her focus on that now she is left defenceless to the Boss’ mean punch across her face, forcing her to spin around she then feels a foot in her back, kicking the air out of her she is thrown forward and rolls across the floor, curled up in a ball. In pain.

Type: Defensive
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user, when facing an attack, will clap his hands together and separate them right after. As he separates his hands, a small dark sphere will be between them. The user maintains his hands close to sustain the small sphere while it siphons any enemy technique or enemy chakra within range towards itself. The sphere is a "void" made by activating both absorbing markings in the users hand at the same time and opposing them to each other, which creates this effect. This technique is essentially a more advanced and powerful version of Dark Release: Inhaling Maw and enables the user to absorb higher ranked techniques. However, when used, the user needs to wait one turn to use Dark Release absorption related techniques.

Lena stumbled up onto her feet, she was covered in wounds and she was in a lot of pain, her legs were sore and she could barely stand up. She breathed heavily in the presence of this Large, Powerful Man, she had no idea the bandits had someone strong like this. Maybe she had gotten ahead of herself for this battle. She watched as this strong man repeatedly punched Topaz, holding him up with one hand and smacking him over and over in the face and stomach with the other. Lena could barely move, she could only watch as Topaz was being tortured before her. Though the Boss no longer had his Armour of Lightning.

Lena coughed, a trickle of blood falling down the side of her chin. She closed her eyes and breathed in through her nose and then outwards shakily, trying to focus. Her eyelids peeled open suddenly and her Mangekyou Sharingan tore through reality and like a matchstick summoned something from deep within her. Igniting. A Black flame, it formed on the Bandit Boss’ shoulder and slowly spread across his bicep and up towards his neck. It took him about a second to notice before the pain was so much that he immediately dropped Topaz and tried to pat out the fire, he screamed out in pain, growling as the Black Flame consumed him.

Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 70
Damage Points: 120 (-30 to the user)
Descripton: One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, Amaterasu is the ability to ignite the undying black flames. The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu, said to be the fires from hell that are as hot as the sun, ignite at the focus of the user's vision. This dispiction is somewhat linked to the fact that, because of the damage produced in ones eyes, as the user closes his eyes and prepares to use Amaterasu, tears of blood flow through his face. The black flames lack momentum and impact (being unable to break through strong solid inert defenses) but have a very high parasitic ability, spreading through anything that comes in contact with them and consuming with enormous ease, any type of fire. Though the flames have been stated to be unavoidable (since they are not a projectile but "happen" on focal point), this has been proven as false. While quite hard to avoid, its been proven that ninjas with enhanced speed and reactions (such as Third and Fourth Raikage in Lightning Armor) when facing the user can move out of the focal point before the flames actually ignite. This is related to the somewhat slow ignition and burn of the flames. While they burn for 7 days, can't be doused and are hard to avoid, they spread and burn through the target slowly. Also, its been noticed that Dojutsu users (3 Tomoe Sharingan, Rinnegan, Byakugan) and skilled chakra sensors can see/feel the overflow and increasing chakra pressure in the eye, right before Amaterasu is used, but that in itself is not enough to dodge or block it, as target would need to move faster than the user can focus his eye on it. Another thing that has been shown capable of blocking Amaterasu are "sentient" automated defenses, like Gaara's sand shield. By coming between the user and his target, a fast enough defense can block the intended focal point (the enemy) and defend him from the black flames, as long as its tangible and completely blocks the users line of sight.
Note: Requires the user to have his MS or EMS active
Note: Can only be used 4 times and reduces MS duration by 2 turns each use
Note: Cannot be dodged unless the user has an ability that fits the ones described
Note: If hit, enemy has 1 turn before losing conscious and eventually being completely consumed, during which he experiences excruciating pain and damage.

Lena watched as her vision faded, keeping her eyelids together got really difficult. The black flames grew bigger and bigger, it looked as though the figure slumped to the floor and became nothing but a Black mess of flames, burning the bandit to nothing. Lena’s face hit the ground as she fainted from such exertion of power.

Chakra: 970 -10 -30 -50 -20 -20 -30 -30 -40 -20 -40 -70 (360) = 610

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena's eyes slowly peeled open, though her Vision wasn't great. She looked around and saw that she was high in the sky, something clutching her body - Songbird was carrying her, she didn't know where she was going but the bird was heading in a direction. Topaz was flying Songbird and they were leaving Shinramoto...

- Leaving Landmark

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from: Here

Lena flies in on Songbird, Topaz clutching her body from behind. She flew more erratically than he did, it was quite a scary trip with how quickly she was going. The Threaded Woman made her way South-west of the landmark and continued to Oka-wan. The bird cut through the clouds, this time she wasn't attacked as an intruder - recognising her bird.

Songbird lands on a large building, allowing Lena to side off with Topaz as she made her way through the Hidden Town. Heading towards the Meeting area to finally confront everyone.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

This post marks the start of my mission using the following elements:
- Deal with a problem in a tactical manner, instead of through direct confrontation

Strix had arrived, following the person of interest that she had been trailing since Tobuseki, double checking the black book that she wrote in. There was no doubt, this person was who the rumours and whispers were about.

'The Monster of Shinramoto' huh? Strange threaded body, red eyes, weird mutilated animal like body. This is very interesting.

Strix wondered how such a woman came to be, where she got her strenght and what powers she had. No doubt there would be something interesting about the woman to Phetra too. Strix had the idea in her head that if Phetra has said to nuture and survive with the core inside her, then more than likely Strix would need to find a way to develop it and perhaps trigger some kind of change.

Perching herself on top of a tall building overlooking the rest of the city, Strix quietly sat and watched. Summoning forth a tiny little singular firefly, Strix let it fly down, inconspicuous and follow Lena.

(Kuchiyose: Hoshihotaru) Summoning: Starfire
Type: Summoning
Damage: N/A
Description: The user taps their tattoo sending a pulse of chakra into it, summoning Starfire. Starfire is a small firefy, only a little bit bigger than a normal one. Starfire is a keen chakra sensor able to sense chakra sources up to 1 landmark away. Starfire is able to communicate to the user where the opponent(s) are by sending painless electric currents into the users nervous system notifying them of their the souce of chakra is.
Notes:
-Can only be summoned twice
-Lasts only 4 turns

Reactions: Never

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Help put a part of the Landmark's Past behind it (4)
- Convince a whole Faction to move Location (5)

Lena makes her way up the steps, two, no three at a time. Bursting into the room where she met with the various leaders of Shinramoto, they were all here including the once Captured Mayor. Zeri looked surprised to see her to begin with, his surprise turning to a smile.

"You live? Was it true? Did you get healed?"

"Yes, I think I did. There is indeed a miracle happening at The Last Bastion."

Zeri looked delighted, he returned to the others and beckoned Lena over. She slowly moved, her gaze moving from each individual person in the room. She saw their interest, their ignorance, their need.

"What do we need to do?"

Lena took a breath, she had a lot to say. But first she took out a few items, scrolls and recordings she lay them out on the table in the middle of the room. She placed her hands against the wooden surface and looked up.

"Listen. This Miracle Child, at the end of the day it's still a child with a lot to do - I believe it's in capable hands. He wants to help everyone and it's going to take time. But I hold a great care for your people, so I want you to be one of the first to be healed, believe me I do. However in three days the Child and it's Guardian will be in Tsumigakure healing the villagers there."

There were various murmurs between the village the leaders. Lena's vision narrowed,

"I want us all to move to Tsumigakure. Under their safety, under their prosperity."

The murmurs grew louder. Zeri was however, looking directly into Lena's eyes. The Chief of Oka-wan spoke first with a aggression in his voice, though she didn't think he could help that.

"Shinramoto is our Home, our lands, we have survived here for decades as neighbours to the Capital."

"The old capital, Chungsu is not what it was and you all aren't thriving like you once were. There is barely any trade and you all survive off what you can get. Tsumigakure is the new super-power of the world, times and traditions have changed. We are being offered a once in a lifetime opportunity. Our own land similar to this coast, you can still all remain Fishermen - just somewhere else. This time with Safety, you don't have that security being next to the Capital anymore - but you can have it again, the first to medical treatment, no worry of food, no worry of a lack of resources."

Lena waved her hand over the scrolls and drawings she had lay on the table, gesturing for them to take them. She waited for the elders to open and observe them, slight confusion on their features.

"I'm not done and it's gonna be a long process, that I must speed up - but I've drawn out the foundations."

Zeri sounded heartfelt when he spoke, "Y-you did all this? For us?"

"For you to feel more comfortable, for a more easier transition. It ain't going to be easy, but I'm going to do the best I can to fully make it run smoothly for all of you. But we have to go soon, you all need to get ready and set off now - three days is all we have to get the people there. I'm going to go ahead and build as much as I can."

The Mayor of Shinra-Port spoke up next, "I agree. After being attacked by Bandits much stronger than us just because they could. We need to security. My People have just suffered from something that could have been easily prevented if we have Shinobi like Lena protecting us all the time. This Woman can't do it all alone, as we've learned she can't be in four places at once."

Lena bowed her head towards the Mayor, he bowed his back. A Mutual respect between the two.

"The Land is big enough for everyone to live together, work together, make something great together. You'll have neighbours, but they will all be free together. You will never be short of allies. Right now we are surrounded by, uncertainties. Which we cannot afford with a Pandemic gripping the World. You have a growing civilisation south that will wanted to spread upwards and bring you under their command positive or negative we don't know or can afford to know, and a Bandit Faction that will continue to harass it's neighbours for their own pleasure or survival. I trust Sado with my Life, and he wants you all to live comfortably, healthily and if you become a part of his world he will die for it. Like me."

The Mayor of Shinra-port stood and walked over to Lena, "I'm in. I need to get back to Shinra-Port, get the ships ready."

"You can't sail through the Hokubu."

"Then we'll sail across the Gulf and walk. Where is it we're heading?"

"The Motoi Drylands. North of Keishi."
He nodded and left the room. Lena was happy someone was on board, though with what had just happened to him she understand that he was probably the most shaken. The rest are going to be harder to convince, she felt like most of them might come under her wing, they were smaller factions. She worried mostly about Zeri and the Chief of Oka-wan, one was very prideful and the other had a deep history and secrecy here that they had only just opened up to the other factions of Shinramoto after Ashikaga's attack.

As the Mayor left the woman who Lena had bitten when she first arrived came through the door. She had a scar on her neck from where the flesh was ripped from her, healed by Medical Ninjutsu clearly. She stared at Lena, an intense gaze, Lena couldn't help but smirk at her though. She approached the Chief and whispered in his ear.

"Sounds like you brought a friend."

"Yes. I bought an ex-bandit called Topaz. He can tell you that the Bandits don't mean to stop at Shinra-port."

"No. Not the Bandit. Another has come into My Village. Another Stranger. I'll send people to kill the intruder if you do not explain."

"Wait. I'll deal with it.
" Lena looked outside the meeting room, "This conversation isn't over. Discuss amongst yourselves." Lena left the room again. To go investigate what was happening. She hopped upon Songbird and flew high above the rooftops, it was quickly clear to her where the person was. The bird flew towards the rooftop, She stood upon his back and the bird floated up so that Lena moved into view of the Woman.

"Bold. Just to turn up here don't you think? Who're you and what do you want?"

@Strix

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
- Help put a part of the Landmark's Past behind it (4)
- Convince a whole Faction to move Location (5)

Lena makes her way up the steps, two, no three at a time. Bursting into the room where she met with the various leaders of Shinramoto, they were all here including the once Captured Mayor. Zeri looked surprised to see her to begin with, his surprise turning to a smile.

"You live? Was it true? Did you get healed?"

"Yes, I think I did. There is indeed a miracle happening at The Last Bastion."

Zeri looked delighted, he returned to the others and beckoned Lena over. She slowly moved, her gaze moving from each individual person in the room. She saw their interest, their ignorance, their need.

"What do we need to do?"

Lena took a breath, she had a lot to say. But first she took out a few items, scrolls and recordings she lay them out on the table in the middle of the room. She placed her hands against the wooden surface and looked up.

"Listen. This Miracle Child, at the end of the day it's still a child with a lot to do - I believe it's in capable hands. He wants to help everyone and it's going to take time. But I hold a great care for your people, so I want you to be one of the first to be healed, believe me I do. However in three days the Child and it's Guardian will be in Tsumigakure healing the villagers there."

There were various murmurs between the village the leaders. Lena's vision narrowed,

"I want us all to move to Tsumigakure. Under their safety, under their prosperity."

The murmurs grew louder. Zeri was however, looking directly into Lena's eyes. The Chief of Oka-wan spoke first with a aggression in his voice, though she didn't think he could help that.

"Shinramoto is our Home, our lands, we have survived here for decades as neighbours to the Capital."

"The old capital, Chungsu is not what it was and you all aren't thriving like you once were. There is barely any trade and you all survive off what you can get. Tsumigakure is the new super-power of the world, times and traditions have changed. We are being offered a once in a lifetime opportunity. Our own land similar to this coast, you can still all remain Fishermen - just somewhere else. This time with Safety, you don't have that security being next to the Capital anymore - but you can have it again, the first to medical treatment, no worry of food, no worry of a lack of resources."

Lena waved her hand over the scrolls and drawings she had lay on the table, gesturing for them to take them. She waited for the elders to open and observe them, slight confusion on their features.

"I'm not done and it's gonna be a long process, that I must speed up - but I've drawn out the foundations."

Zeri sounded heartfelt when he spoke, "Y-you did all this? For us?"

"For you to feel more comfortable, for a more easier transition. It ain't going to be easy, but I'm going to do the best I can to fully make it run smoothly for all of you. But we have to go soon, you all need to get ready and set off now - three days is all we have to get the people there. I'm going to go ahead and build as much as I can."

The Mayor of Shinra-Port spoke up next, "I agree. After being attacked by Bandits much stronger than us just because they could. We need to security. My People have just suffered from something that could have been easily prevented if we have Shinobi like Lena protecting us all the time. This Woman can't do it all alone, as we've learned she can't be in four places at once."

Lena bowed her head towards the Mayor, he bowed his back. A Mutual respect between the two.

"The Land is big enough for everyone to live together, work together, make something great together. You'll have neighbours, but they will all be free together. You will never be short of allies. Right now we are surrounded by, uncertainties. Which we cannot afford with a Pandemic gripping the World. You have a growing civilisation south that will wanted to spread upwards and bring you under their command positive or negative we don't know or can afford to know, and a Bandit Faction that will continue to harass it's neighbours for their own pleasure or survival. I trust Sado with my Life, and he wants you all to live comfortably, healthily and if you become a part of his world he will die for it. Like me."

The Mayor of Shinra-port stood and walked over to Lena, "I'm in. I need to get back to Shinra-Port, get the ships ready."

"You can't sail through the Hokubu."

"Then we'll sail across the Gulf and walk. Where is it we're heading?"

"The Motoi Drylands. North of Keishi."
He nodded and left the room. Lena was happy someone was on board, though with what had just happened to him she understand that he was probably the most shaken. The rest are going to be harder to convince, she felt like most of them might come under her wing, they were smaller factions. She worried mostly about Zeri and the Chief of Oka-wan, one was very prideful and the other had a deep history and secrecy here that they had only just opened up to the other factions of Shinramoto after Ashikaga's attack.

As the Mayor left the woman who Lena had bitten when she first arrived came through the door. She had a scar on her neck from where the flesh was ripped from her, healed by Medical Ninjutsu clearly. She stared at Lena, an intense gaze, Lena couldn't help but smirk at her though. She approached the Chief and whispered in his ear.

"Sounds like you brought a friend."

"Yes. I bought an ex-bandit called Topaz. He can tell you that the Bandits don't mean to stop at Shinra-port."

"No. Not the Bandit. Another has come into My Village. Another Stranger. I'll send people to kill the intruder if you do not explain."

"Wait. I'll deal with it.
" Lena looked outside the meeting room, "This conversation isn't over. Discuss amongst yourselves." Lena left the room again. To go investigate what was happening. She hopped upon Songbird and flew high above the rooftops, it was quickly clear to her where the person was. The bird flew towards the rooftop, She stood upon his back and the bird floated up so that Lena moved into view of the Woman.

"Bold. Just to turn up here don't you think? Who're you and what do you want?"

@Strix

Songbird was clearly visible above the rooftops, taking to the sky as Strix watched Lena scan the town for something. It wasn't long till her eyes locked onto Strix, sitting on an open rooftop, casually watching the scene unfold. She came a little closer and as Starfire went in for a closer look, she began to fly and buzz around Lena, just circling harmlessly.

Well well, I suppose I am the lucky one to be blessed by your presence.

Checking back down to her book, Strix wanted to double check on her sources and the official names that the woman had gone by.

'The Monster of Shinramoto' so I've been told. Was this a self appointed title or given? Wouldn't it be a bit harsh calling yourself a monster?

Strix played coy with Lena, she wasn't about to spill or divulge exactly why she had followed her. There was a tactic to conversation and a reason for every word. Strix, known on Tobuseki as the Swamp Witch, knew a thing or two about titles and how they can play into legends and distinction for persons of interest.

Judging by the way you came, Im guessing you went and saw the miracle child in Last Bastion as well? Cure yourself of Red Fever?

With the world beginning to turn into a new age, Strix was looking to find potential allies and people that could be of use, whether information or muscle and power.

@Never

• Love
Reactions: Never

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The strange woman bombarded her with knowledge of Lena, well assumed knowledge. She didn't know how much she knew, but she seemed to present herself with quite a bit. Referring to her as a Monster of Shinramoto as the Bandit Boss before her had also called her.

"I did. Is that where you followed me from?"

A lot of powerful shinobi had gathered around the Miracle Child, it didn't occur to her that one of them might follow her. She had to tread carefully now, she had no idea if this person would turn and lay waste to her loved ones if she said the wrong thing. There was a slight annoyance creeping up the back of her head, anxiousness? Though Lena had the home field advantage, if this figure decided to be a threat then Lena would tear her apart, she wouldn't play around.

"I go by Lena, stranger. People seem to like to call me whatever fits their agenda."

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Let me ease your mind, news and rumours travel when merchants travel. Bounties get posted, family member that want revenge, or some others looking to cash in on it. News, especially in the Land of Fire, travels fast.

Strix put away her book, pulling down her hood and revealing her face. Her pale skin was covered by the shade of a near by pillar, but it was still flushed from the heat. Strix stood up tilting her head slightly to analyze Lena, looking at her closely.

Now, Im guessing that youve travelled a bit, you are most likely quite a proficient fighter as well. I can see a few scars here and there, ones that aren't made from disease. Coupled with the fact that youre on top of that...thing... Im going to assume youre a competent warrior.

Strix let out a coy smile, a semi smirk, a flirtatious grin.

I've travelled around, Im originally from up north in the frozen lands. I was offered a position in my village, but I've learnt of a new truth, which I want to explore. What do you think about coming with me. Im sure it could be quite a fun adventure, the two of us.

Strix had to play this carefully, knowing that Lena most likely had some prior engagements or reasons to stay here. Strix didnt want it to come to violence, should the talks fail, there was always next time. But creating a fight, that could potentially burn a bridge. The firefly lazily flew around Lena, dancing with the wind and beat of the summon.

Let me make you an offer. You come with me up north, we go visit some old friends of mine and tell them that I'm no longer coming home, and you can name a price.

Strix would wait to see what Lena's answer would be.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Songbird's beak opened as if it was offended from being called a thing, Lena crouched down and pet it's head, listening to the Woman with interest as she tried to deduce what she could from Lena. Her brow arched as Strix made an offer out of the blue. There was no doubt in Lena's mind that she was curious and wanted to do exactly that, but she had prior engagements. However, she was intending to head up North as soon as possible, she wondered how long the woman could wait.

"I'm busy and you can't stay here, this Village does not take kindly to strangers - I myself was attacked for coming in unannounced a few days ago. However, I am intending to head North very soon and since you desire to go that way, we may as well travel together and talk." Her eyes narrowed a bit, trying to gauge the woman, she wanted to know why she was interested in her. Outside of seeking some sort of bounty, if that was the case. Lena would remain on guard in her presence, "Wait for me at the border of Chungsu and Shinramoto, and we'll talk about a price."

To be honest, Lena had no idea what the Woman meant by 'a price'. She was using her words to make it seem like she was hooked to the idea, she was trying to talk like Sado just not very well.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Songbird's beak opened as if it was offended from being called a thing, Lena crouched down and pet it's head, listening to the Woman with interest as she tried to deduce what she could from Lena. Her brow arched as Strix made an offer out of the blue. There was no doubt in Lena's mind that she was curious and wanted to do exactly that, but she had prior engagements. However, she was intending to head up North as soon as possible, she wondered how long the woman could wait.

"I'm busy and you can't stay here, this Village does not take kindly to strangers - I myself was attacked for coming in unannounced a few days ago. However, I am intending to head North very soon and since you desire to go that way, we may as well travel together and talk." Her eyes narrowed a bit, trying to gauge the woman, she wanted to know why she was interested in her. Outside of seeking some sort of bounty, if that was the case. Lena would remain on guard in her presence, "Wait for me at the border of Chungsu and Shinramoto, and we'll talk about a price."

To be honest, Lena had no idea what the Woman meant by 'a price'. She was using her words to make it seem like she was hooked to the idea, she was trying to talk like Sado just not very well.
Very well. I will await your arrival, Monster of Shinramoto.

Strix wondered if Lena was as curious about her as she was about Lena, but the fact that she had agreed to follow Strix was at least a good start. With a nod and a smile, the little Starfire would fly back to Strix and crawl up her sleeve and she threw her hood back up.

I'm going to be a little honest and open with you. Lets call this being straight forward on good faith that we will become good friends. I've been hearing rumours of a new age coming to the world, a change that is going to shift the balance of power. Whispers and rumours have been circulating, and I'm sure if you looked for them, you would hear them too. This child, the prophetic angel child that can cure the Red Fever, is just the start. I'm looking for allies, help when the time comes that I can rely on. While we may have just met, I'm sure that you can agree that working together is better than working against. So I'm asking you to work with me on faith that when the time comes, we will be on the right side.

She had aquired the services of Lena, through persuasion rather than a physical fight. Thankfully that it hadn't come to blows and no fight broke out, this was something Strix was glad to avoid. Dealing with the issue of taking Lenas service through a bargain than forcefully meant she achieved her goal. It was time to travel home.

Ill wait for you for 3 days. Then I move on with, or without you but believe me, you wont want to miss this opportunity.
Dont keep a girl waiting. Who knows where I might end up, or what you might....miss out on...

LLM

Last edited: