Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Well I'll be back with more information once I find Zeri. Don't get into too much trouble."

She spun on her heel and meeting the gaze of Songbird just as the large creature landed. She patted the side of it's face and moved beside it so that she could climb on his back. The large wings spread out and flapped, lifting the Threaded monster up off the ground and towards the Coast.

Eventually she reached the Docks and Songbird glided down low enough for Lena to safely dismount and land on a wooden rooftop. The Threaded being took out her scroll and ink, ready to take more notes for the preparations of the move. She had gotten a lot of information when she was here earlier, but not so much of the intricate details and interiors of the buildings here.

She dropped down on the wooden catwalk, one of many that made up the docks along with the piers. And she started to take notes on buildings, signs, chains that were hanging from the wood or draped into the Sea - ropes that tied wooden masts and poles together for safety and carvings against the wood for fishing spots or even just graffiti people have written on them. Except the rude ones. As she continued to scribble down drawings and notes, she said hi to people who recognised her walking passed - some seemed shocked which was understandable giving the length of her absence. Though she as she looked out for Zeri's crew she noticed there wasn't anyone.

Lena made her way to where their ship, The Gauntlet was usually docked. It wasn't there. She sucked the inside of her lip and stormed over to the fishing registry's desk. A man with a large bald spot surrounded by grey hair and brown eyes, he would have a noticeable bushy grey moustache but it was covered by what looked like a surgical mask

"Hey, how long has the Gauntlet been gone?"

"Oh. Lena?! You're back?"

"Yes I'm back old timer, I'm looking for Zeri."

"Oh well of course!"
The old man flicked turned the page of his large book, "He's been gone since... two days ago. I remember him saying he was going to Oka-wan village - discussing things with them there."

"Alright, thanks."

"Hey. Now that you're here, you mind giving me a hand with a pirate problem some time?"

"Heh, of course."

Lena smirked and left the old man to it. New information in hand she'd finish up her drawings here and go visit Zeri. She took what notes of the buildings that supported the Docks here and met up with a few faces she hadn't seen in the last year. It was passing conversations but nice to have, adding some influence to their minds that she was there again, she was back for them. Once she had intricately scanned the Docks she headed to the Tavern.

Starting a new scroll and inkpot Lena started on the outside of the Tavern, it's stone foundations leading up to wooden beams and clay covered walls. The sign hanging off the side above the door, the windows and the shelves - she even noted the plant decorations hanging from the outside of the windowsill. She went over to the door which was now boarded up with wooden planks since she had turned the door to wooden ornaments, there was an angry note scribbled on it - a lot of cussing in it. She made a guilty expression as she placed her hand against the wooden planks and used her Wood Release to turn them into a bunch of wooden shuriken that clatter to the ground and allow her passage.

Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

She stepped inside and started to note all the tables and where they were in the room, how they sat and where the bar was, she even took into account the wooden railings that sections off certain tables from others. She copied the design of the back of the bar where the alcohol and kegs sat and of course entertainment, darts, snooker, the stage. Lena took a drink break before heading upstairs, stealing a pint of alcohol before heading up. She made count of the rooms and took a look in them all, most of them were the same except the beds were arranged differently and other contents, like bedside tables and wardrobes. A couple were bigger rooms and the one near the stairs was oddly shaped. She took all this down and when she was finished headed out, rolling up her scroll and pocketing her ink supplies. Lena stretched high and groaned.

"Think that'll do for today."
She whistled and Songbird swooped down, Lena leaped on and rode the bird high into the sky. Heading out away from the village.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using the following elements:
  • Infiltrate an enemy's organization ( 4 )
  • Scout potential threats ( 3 )
Summary: The clone is dealing with things that might cause issues for Lena to make the move, and transition to joining Tsumigakure easier. In this case, he learns of a group of individuals who are dissatisfied with their standing wanting to raise it through revolt and revolution. The first mission is one to scout out and infiltrate the organization. Due to being a clone of Sado Yasutora it has an advanced case of the Red Fever binding him to the following restrictions.

The crippling symptoms of the disease reduces their base movement speed by 75%, leaves them unable to perform techniques above B-Rank, and reduces their maximum health to a mere 40 points (they cannot be healed above this threshold)
The clone didn't have anything to do, not did he have any real ideas or plans. He had lied to Lena and told her he'd find objectives to occupy his time but honestly, he felt rather useless as of late. Just like his creator Sado, his strength had faded considerably and he was lethargic and weak. He hid it well, but he was sickly so he gradually and shakily walked through the streets of Mori avoiding polite interactions and distancing himself from most everyone.
He continued on like that up until he heard something peculiar, the whispers of a few individuals deep in conversation. They were trying to keep their tone low, trying their best to remain hidden. In truth, he had only noticed because he was walking through an alley to avoid the general public trying to find somewhere he could chill out and wait.
The whispers were coming from a group of vagabonds hidden almost completely in dark cloaks. It was a group of three, they were discussing Lena herself, it was strange to hear someone else talk about her. She had been gone for so long, her humans really did know her that well. She was a figurehead, a strong individual they could look up to.
Well, that was what he was thinking until he actually took in the words they were saying, and what they meant. They were seemingly distraught and dissatisfied with her return. The clone got a bit closer now leaning up against a wall at the end of the alleyway.

???: You know, I saw her. The Threaded Monster, she's back. Saw her just this morning, should we postpone it?

???: No, you know Lady Avaline. She'll want to move up the deadline not push it back. Maybe even make the move tomorrow.

???: That's dangerous! You know what that Monster did during the Battle of Shinramoto. She destroyed half the city.

???: Yeah, then she brought in all those refugees, it was them that took my job from me. I can't even feed my family!

???: Gerald, you were fired because you kept sleeping during the lunch rush. You got several complaints and write-ups.

Gerald: DUDE! We're not supposed to use our real names and you know damn well I was up late with the twins. Things have been tough since-... look I wouldn't have gotten fired if there wasn't someone willing to do my job for less pay. This isn't my fault. I didn't bring them here, I didn't make a promise to make Shinramoto prosperous and then leave!

???: I mean they did bring the Red Fever with them.

The group turned and began to walk down the alleyway away from where he was as they seemed to be making fun of the one who had been called out as Gerald. Jack turned and tried to walk behind them, keeping a fifteen-meter distance acting nonchalantly as he moved through the alleyway being quiet. He was interested in whatever plan they had discussed. The fact that they brought up Lena piqued his interest, was it some kind of splinter faction? What were they planning? He needed to make sure these pitiful humans didn't upset the work he had put into place. It had taken nearly two years of guidance, aid, and talking to get Lena to agree to join Tsumigakure and bring her humans with her.
Right now, there wasn't time for a collection of dregs to waste all of that effort by causing a problem that would force Lena to remain here. This was a place he couldn't protect. He needed these humans closer to Tsumigakure's capital because they were important to Lena, and seeing her lose them, would bother him. Wait? It would? Why? He suppressed his chakra signature trying his hardest to remain inconspicuous. The loud-mouth bother, for once was as silent as a church mouse.
Stealth wasn't his go-to, nor was it his strong suit, but he was alright at it as he continued to follow the group listening to them, scouting them and trying to remain unheard and unseen. He heard them continue to complain about the refugees about how the Red Fever was decimating the economy. How the social distancing ordinances "were bullshit" and "weren't working."

(Chakra Yokuatsu no Jutsu) - Chakra Suppression Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15 (-5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This ability allows the user to suppress their chakra to the point that it is completely undetectable. This makes it impossible for chakra sensory-type ninja to track them via their chakra signal. However there is some downside to the technique, whilst suppressing their chakra they cannot use any of the ninja skills.
Note: Cannot prevent Doujutsu users from detecting them
After some time Gerald mentioned Avaline again and how she would change it all. She would "Take out that pompous Zeri, and make sure their voices were heard." They really felt like they were victims as if their remarks were justified then they mentioned the meeting they were going to. The clone began to create a plan of his own. Taking out this group would do nothing, they were nobodies in whatever organization they were in, however, he could use them to get into whatever meeting they just mentioned.
Far enough away not to be seen he formed a shadow clone before using his Sage Transformation abilities to change his appearance. Jack began to yell rather loudly at the new clone, as the new clone yelled back creating a loud argument. They were actually drawing attention to what they were doing. He went from stealth to full-on attention-grabbing actions. He mirrored a lot of the things that the men had been saying trying to draw in their support. If he could convince them that he was like them, it was how he could get into the group. Then he could take it down from inside.
He had altered his own appearance to that of a balding, older-man in his forties, about five-foot-seven inches tall. An appearance that didn't stand out that much, just a normal human, well what Jack a clone of Sado thought a normal human looked like. He pushed the clone, who was several feet taller than him as he tried to call out for help and assistance. The new clone fought back slightly as if trying to make himself out to seem like the aggressor. He loomed over Jack, with a threatening presence and a gruff tone.

Go back to where you came from! I'm tired of you people, taking our jobs, making us sick. You should have fled with Takauji! That bastard's army killed my wife! His army, that motherfucking Monster of the Tea Peninsula and that threaded bitch were all complicit! Get out, you're not welcome here! You don't belong! HELP! He's going to hit me! He said he'd kill me! He won't leave! HE'S GRABBED MY SHIRT! You know what!? Do it! End it you brute! My life has no meaning without her!

The second clone picked up on what Jack wanted and grabbed Jack by the shirt lifting him up into the air giving off the appearance that he was hostile and dangerous. The more they could sell this the more those men would trust him. The first step was to make them feel the need to step in and defend him, to make them feel vindicated in the things they were saying earlier. Once they sympathized with him he had a foot-hold into their organization, it wasn't a stealthy type of infiltration. He was going to do this, his way and his way was loud, showy, and deceptive. He immediately began to suppress his chakra after the formation of the clone as to not arouse suspicion.
The group turned to face the altercation which was about fifteen feet away from them as they looked on at what was happening. Together they talked it over and decided they could together take on the refugee. Gerald pulled out a sword as the other two ran up behind Jack. The new clone threw him forward toward the ground as he turned to run away back into the alleyway they had exited a while ago. Fake tears rolled down Jack's eyes as he slammed into one of the men.
He fell to the ground as the three men lifted him up and began to talk to him about what had happened. This was when he began to sell the lie fully. He told them how that man had tried to rob him. How all he wanted to do was go and visit his wife's grave. How it was the only thing he could do anymore to feel safe. He lied his ass off, and they listened to his every word.
That was the thing about Sado and his clones, they were manipulative and charismatic each word built into a story, and narrative that they built. He defined just who he was, and what he did. The group took him in and felt like he was one of them.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.
(Senninka: Kanzen ni Atarashīmono) - Sage Transformation: Something Entirely New
Range: Self
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage: N/A
Description: A Sage Transformation clansmen simply modifies their muscle, nerve and bone structure allowing them to be as tall, or as short as muscular or as fat as they want to be gaining or losing height, weight, muscle mass as well as the other bodily structures required. This is similar in regards to how Juugo changed his height, weight and bodily structure by absorbing new cells or releasing his own cells and works on fundamentally the same principle. This technique is passive in it's usage and unlike most Sage Transformation techniques once completed it doesn't require chakra or energy to sustain and maintain and becomes permanent until the technique is used again. It can be used to changed the Sage Transformation clansmens appearance at a rudimentary level by changing their bone, muscle and skin structure allowing them to take on the appearance of others. While undergoing the transformation their body glows a mix between red and black as shown when Jugo uses Sage Transformation to change his cell structure but turns the color of natural flesh after completion, instead of the usual Sage Transformation gray. By changing their height the Sage Transformation user may be able to avoid certain techniques with a line of effect such as fireballs, thrown kunai etc. They can be as short as a new born baby (roughly 20 inches) with the bodily structure of an adult, or as tall as three meters with the weight to match these forms.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle or war conflict.

Jack's chakra:
1454 - 15 = 1439
1439 - 20 = 1419
1419 / 2 = 709
709 - 10 = 698

New clone: 709
(Chakra Yokuatsu no Jutsu) - Chakra Suppression Technique
Chakra cost: 15 (-5 per turn)
Description: This ability allows the user to suppress their chakra to the point that it is completely undetectable. This makes it impossible for chakra sensory-type ninja to track them via their chakra signal. However there is some downside to the technique, whilst suppressing their chakra they cannot use any of the ninja skills.
Note: Cannot prevent Doujutsu users from detecting them
Gerald: Listen, man, I know what it's like. They took my job. I have two kids and my wife, how can I support them if I can't even find a job because they're all gone!? You know what, you should come with us. We know this woman Avaline, she's great going to fix everything-...

???: Are you sure?

Gerald: Yeah you saw it, you heard him. He's like us. He wants what we want. We can trust him.

???: Alright but you're explaining it to her.

Gerald: Look this man risked his life against one of them, you saw that dude he was jacked, and huge. He threw him like a ragdoll at me. I don't care what you saw this guy is gonna fight, the fight. By the way this Barry and Josh, I'm Gerald, what's your name?

Josh: Dude, names, we're not supposed to use our names.

The group took him in and they walked off toward whatever "meeting" they had set out for now with someone else in tow.

My name is Jack.

It wasn't long before they got to where they were going.​

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  • Defend against or attack another group ( 4 )
Summary: Natural progression of the last mission, this one becoming more violent. Now inside the organization, his objective becomes to pull it out by the roots and deal with it. Hopefully in a way that Lena never has to know about. Jack knows that something like this, the humans being dissatisfied with Lena would hurt her hearts. Jack, Jack doesn't care what they think of him. They might be dead soon anyway.

The crippling symptoms of the disease reduces their base movement speed by 75%, leaves them unable to perform techniques above B-Rank, and reduces their maximum health to a mere 40 points (they cannot be healed above this threshold)
The clone asked another question, trying to push his luck as far as it would go.

So what is this meeting about? Who's in charge?

Gerald, the dumbest of the three goons responded almost instantly. Even with him being bigoted, he was a people pleaser.

Gerald: Seizing the means of production, sticking it to that good-for-nothing Zeri, and taking back what is ours.

Josh: You don't even know what that means, seizing the means of production. You heard Lady Avaline say that, didn't you.

Gerald: I don't need to know what it means, she does. That's all that matters. She's the boss, we're her blades.

Jack continued to try and get information as they entered into the warehouse, it was abandoned and old but packed with humans. It was obviously still, a bit broken down from the Battle of Shinramoto as they ented into the factory it didn't seem all that vacant. There had to be at least twenty humans packed into this place, were they really this dissatisfied with the way things were? The clone had thought that Shinramoto was well off, compared to the rest of the world, maybe he was wrong.
Gerald, Josh, and Barry had taken him in and gotten him this far now it was time for him to make a move and dispatch of them.
Well, that was the plan, until a voice called out from the rafters as if watching them arrive. It was a feminine voice yelling down to them but was hard, harsh, and strong. Two crimson eyes pierced through the darkest parts of the rafters gazing down upon them appearing as if to stare right past them even staring through Jack himself.
The clone looked up at her, immediately avoiding eye contact as he gauged the situation he was in? Did she know he was lying? His question was answered almost instantly when she gave an order to everyone in the factory. In an instant she had turned them all against him, he wasn't able to hide his presence from her. The moment he walked through that door, she knew he was a liar.

Avaline: Barry, Josh, and Gerry, my three favorite idiots, and you brought another idiot with you.

Though that one is a liar, he's a shinobi, couldn't you tell, he's just suppressing his chakra. Kill him. Now.

You all know I don't take kindly to shinobi, and you brought one here, right before our revolt? Disgusting.

In an instant Barry and Gerald turned to him, there wasn't a single moment of hesitation. They listened to this woman vehemently, and subserviently without a single thought to question her. Gerald slashed a sword forward drawing it once more as he did earlier aiming to bisect Jack at the abdomen the slice was direct but dangerous as Jack was slowed considerably due to the Red Fever.
Even before he could react to the first strike Josh had pulled out a tanto and began swinging it wildly in Jack's direction. There was no doubt about it, soon the entire group would be upon him. They were given an order by someone they trusted and respected they would follow through. The woman, Avaline laughed from her perch high above as if it were a game, one in which she controlled the pieces.

( Kumo-Ryū Omotegiri ) - Cloud-Style Front Beheading
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage: 30
Description: The user slashes forwards in front of them with their sword to strike the enemy target.
( Enjin Ranbu ) - Circular Wild Dance
Damage points: 30
Description: The user spins with his tantō, hitting the target several times.
Jack's response was to grab Barry the third guy by his shirt and swing him into the other two. This knocked all three off of their feet before he slammed Barry down to the ground knocking him unconscious. His aim was to dispatch the firs three before moving onto the rest who would no doubt be attacking momentarily.
His movements were slow, his body was weak but it was enough. It seemed like these individuals were a mix of samurai and common folk. The gathering was mainly those individuals who couldn't use chakra except for the woman looming overhead. That was definitely a pair of sharingan Jack saw. He knew that hue, and that pattern well because he had dealt with numerous Uchiha, Lena of Shinramoto herself had a pair of eyes like that.
He was right, even before he could settle down another group of four were rushing at him from the four cardinal directions. They all drew blades and ran in toward him, appearing reckless and rash. Was this the fighting force that he thought were a threat? Really? They could barely hold a blade it seemed as they became more forceful.

( Arashi Nageru ) - Tornado Throw
Damage points: 40
Description: The user grabs ahold of a target by their clothing and then spins them around in a circular motion above their head. Using the momentum of the spin the user then slams the target into the ground.
Avaline: Hahaha. Three down, but can you take them all out. This is going to be a fun show. I should have brought snacks.

Avaline called down from above, signalling more to attack.

( Suraisu Shinku no Nami ) - Slicing Crimson Wave
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.
As they rushed inward the woman to the north created a cresent-shaped wave of red chakra as she slashed forward wildly. He thought they couldn't use chakra? He had assumed wrong though, as the sword rushed down toward him Jack had to act fast. He released Red Sand from his body in various directions trying to create a wave, or pulse to throw the rest back. He began funneling tags into the formation of the technique itself.
He had to pull out everything he had just to survive, this was not his best idea. Though luckily if he fell, he was in fact just a clone. His existence wasn't that meaningful in the grand scheme of things. The Red Sand rushed out in all directions as it took on the blade of chakra overtaking it before knocking away all of the other fighters including the woman who seemed the strongest among those four.

(Nirro Suna: Ryokō-sha no Tsūru) Red Sand Release: Tools of the Traveler
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20 - 40
Damage points: 40 - 80
Description: The user can form strong tools out of Red Sand either by creating a source with this jutsu or manipulating an already existing source, these include; kunai, swords, pillars, shields etc. However B rank will need one hand seal, A rank will need two hand seals and S rank will need three hand seals. The tools will be able to repel water and other liquids and the sand is heated significantly giving them a burning property. The heat from the tools are enough to cause third degree burns to human skin on contact and cause deep searing wounds. The user himself doesn't directly touch the tools therefor he is unaffected by the heat of them. The tools can only be created short range from the user if the technique is used to create its own source of red sand. As a defensive mechanism the user is able to produce Red Sand directly from their body in a large enough quantity to push hazardous substances such as liquid, oil, fire, mud, etc away and off of them.
Note: S rank can be used once per turn and four times per battle
(Akai Sabaku no Tagu) - Tags of the Red Desert
Chakra: N/A (-5 per tag)
Damage: N/A ( +20 to paper ninjutsu, tag based ninjutsu or Red Sand Techniques )
Description: These tags were created by Korra to use in conjunction with her Paper Ninjutsu and are a replacement for the explosive tags a shinobi usually carries thus making them passive. These tags are red in color with a desert/sand look with 漠 on the middle. The tags contain red sand in them and can be detonated by the user merely through thought. The sand in the tags help give the user a source of red sand throughout the battle field. Each single tag contains enough red sand to support a D rank Red Sand technique. The user can use the red sand from the tags for other Red Sand techniques but only if enough tags go off for example the remainders of a single tag can support a D rank technique. The remainder of two tags can support a C rank etc. If used alongside basic ninjutsu that summons Explosive Tags like Hidden Explosive Tags Technique, or that uses Explosive tags that technique is considered a Red Sand technique and will release Red Sand upon detonation. These tags can also be used alongside Red Sand techniques by funneling them into the formation of a technique empowering a Red Sand technique allowing it to overcome it's usual weaknesses as when it clashes with another technique the tags will detonate releasing more Red Sand and increasing the strength of that technique enough to overcome it's weakness.
Note: Must post this in the user bios to be able to use them or post them in the start of the battle and cannot be utilized alongside other seals to increase tag damage.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Avaline: Eight down, you're a spry balding old bastard aren't you? Though, that's just a lie too isn't it?

The Uchiha with her blood-red eyes kept calling down from her position on high. It was obvious that she was having fun with this, with watching her allies attack him at him dispatching them. Maybe it was because she knew he wasn't even halfway through her forces, and his moves were slow, sluggish, and telegraphed. He was weak, and that was the truest conclusion at the moment. Jack was weak and sick, if he was at full strength this would have been nothing.
He would have taken them all out in an instant but he wasn't at full power. He was delicate and lethargic, and he began to cough, little did he know at this very moment his creator was coughing in Tsuchi Heiho unsure if someone had come for his life, or his land, or just to chat. All eight of the samurai began to swing wildly toward him they were obviously poorly trained. Basically, commoners were given a blade and told to fight, but in his weakened state he was having difficulty dealing with them.

( Ken Rendan no Jutsu ) - Sword Barrage Technique
Damage points: 30
Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing damage to their enemy.
Eight more of those samurai darted in, this time two from every cardinal direction, Jack threw his hands forward as he began to turn his body in a counter-clockwise motion. This was, really the best he could do, he released a pressurized torrent of Laughing Gas from both of his hands as it burst forth hitting several of the individuals. It rushed outward in all directions striking them with enough force to throw them all back as the gas continued to fill up the warehouse.
It created a masking effect as all of the samurai in the immediate area began to laugh uncontrollably some dropped their swords as they were washed over with feelings of pure joy. The gas itself spread outward encircling the remaining few samurai as they too began to laugh uncontrollably at the inhalation of the substance. Avaline called down disappointed in her underlings. They had failed, and soon they were on the floor convulsing, twitching, and laughing. What followed were the visual and auditory hallucinations. The group of underlings and henchmen had all but been dealt with.
This left one human left, Avaline. She however was different than the rest, she was an average shinobi, that was easy to see from her three-tomoe sharingan as the pattern continued to swirl from the darkness. She would be so much stronger than these henchmen.

She would be stronger than him.

(Waraugasuton) - Laughing Gas ( Reference )
Type: N/A
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: (10 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This isn't a technique more so it is just the side effects and symptoms brought on merely by breathing in Laughing Gas as an anaesthetic substance. These are the same for everyone who breathes in medium to large doses of the gas unless stated in a technique that the amount in the technique is sub-anaesthetic which can be beneficial in it's usage both for healing and helping the mental faculties of the imbiber. Also by using their medical chakra the user can make their own body immune to the effects of Laughing Gas temporarily. This is similar to (Iryo Ninjutsu: Doku Teikouryoku) Medical Technique: Poison Resistance and is a passive ability only needing a move slot to initially activate. The chakra cost for this is 10 per turn.

Turn 1
-effected person loses the ability to control their own laughter.
-muscles begin to stiffen slightly as they involuntarily contract with mild pain.
-Genjutsu is unable to be broken through pain, due to numbness that radiates from their lungs outwards towards their extremities.
-afflicted has feelings of euphoria, feeling strong, happy, and confident as their inhibitions fade and cloud their thoughts.

Turn 3
-Prior symptoms worsen; unable to control their breathing due to the more noticeable and exaggerated laughter, preventing use of any jutsu that requires inhalation.
-Unable to perform more than four hand seals in succession, due to worsening muscle-stiffness and pain.
-Disorientation due from vertigo sets in as they lose feeling in there hands and feet, reducing the effected person's reaction speed lowering it by 10%.
-Additionally they are subject to numerous minor hallucinations.

Turn 5
-Fits of manic laughter and crying set in, causing the deep core muscles and lungs to burn and hurt, a pain not numbed by the effects of the gas.
-breathing and movement become difficult as the muscles required begin to lock-up.
-Hallucinations worsen as the landscape appears to twist and become distorted in colour perception, accompanied by auditory hallucinations. This, with muscle contractions, compound in the effected person's reactions being reduced by 20% and their speed being reduced by 20% of their original levels.

Turn 7
-if a target has been breathing Laughing Gas for five turns successively, without breathing in regular oxygen or having an immunity, they will die due to oxygen deprivation.
-in the WSE, this would cause fainting and unless healed would cause them to constantly be afflicted by turn 1 effects after fainting.
(Waraugasuton: Satsugai Jōku) - Laughing Gas: The Killing Joke
Chakra Cost: 20-40
Damage Points: 40-80
Description: The most basic and versatile technique for the element the user creates tools, weapons or constructs out of gaseous nitrous oxide using them to attack or defend. These constructs have a purple hue. These tools, weapons, and constructs range in power depending on how much chakra is used to create them. The user can create B rank with a single hand seal up to mid-range away; A rank items with the use of two hand seals up to long-range, and S rank applications through the use of three hand seals at any range. At any time these items can be rele ased causing a cloud of nitrous oxide to form creating a cloud of laughing gas with a five-meter diameter. This cloud is considered to be the rank of the technique that was used to create it and is still infused with the chakra that fueled the intial use making dispersing it the same as a normal clash. If this gas is breathed in the opponent's body will react as per the effects of (Waraugasuton) - Laughing Gas.
Notes: S rank variation can be used three times per battle with a one turn cool down. A-rank variation can be used four times per battle

698 - 25 ( Red Sand + Tags ) = 673
673 - 30 ( Laughing Gas + Killing Joke ) = 643

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  • Fight an enemy much stronger than yourself ( 5 )
Summary: This clone can use B-ranks maximum, fighting a powerful shinobi, and Uchiha none the less? That's a fool's errand, B-ranks vs A-ranks and S-ranks, this will be nothing less than a nearly impossible struggle.

He has to deal with the following "The crippling symptoms of the disease reduces their base movement speed by 75%, leaves them unable to perform techniques above B-Rank, and reduces their maximum health to a mere 40 points (they cannot be healed above this threshold)"
( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.
Her tone was utterly jovial, she was happy, she was glad to see those weaklings fall. It wasn't just hatred of shinobi that drove her, it was hatred of people she wanted to see others in pain, or worse, dead. It was plain to see as she reveled in their pain, the Laughing Gas hadn't lifted up to the rafters, her laughing wasn't involuntary, she loved seeing the clone struggle against her henchmen. Now it was her turn, her turn to show him his place, to show him that all of Shinramoto would fall to her. It was the dying wish of the Queen of Jinshui.

Avaline:
Hahahahaha! You think you've won!? Look into my eyes, do you see a shred of doubt? I will end you, and that Threaded Bitch too. I'll take everything she cares for and rip it apart, I'll tear her life to pieces and burn those pieces to ash as she has done to me. She took Her from me, I served her first, Angela Bliss was my Queen, MY LOVER! MINE! And I was hers. That bitch took Her heart, but it was never hers to take. Though first, I'll reduce you to a crippled rotting piece of trash. You've defeated a few peasants, wow, great job, you sack of shit most of them couldn't even use chakra let alone ninjutsu. Now, how about feeling the fire and ire of an Uchiha scorned, I've lost the love of my life and I've been burning in this fire ever since, come on join me in my personal hell; BURN WITH ME!

With that, she exhaled hard as she spat forth a large fireball down toward the ground right near where the clone was.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.
What could he do? It was coming directly for him and this wasn't something as weak as those underlings. Was this more than he could handle? No, he had to prove he was still strong, he couldn't let this god damn sickness take away everything he was. He had to fight with every ounce of energy, will, and fortitude he had. He pushed a pill into his mouth as he crushed it between his teeth almost coughing it back up, as he threw his hands together forming a single hand seal.
He broke it throwing his hands forward funneling tags into the formation of what he was doing. From his hands rushed out a swirling mass of Red Sand forming a spiraling double-helix. His body was being pumped with stimulants and chakra as they coursed through his body. In the center of the churning pillar of Red Sand were two explosive tags that detonated. An explosion of force, and crimson, as the dense sand rushed out adding into the Tools of the Traveler.
Would it be enough? Could it be enough? It had to be, his existence didn't matter. He was a clone, but helping Lena, pulling out these weeds without her knowledge. He had to be of use, otherwise, who would accept him, who would accept Sado, for the creature he was if he couldn't be useful? That was when he realized it plainly, why he fought so vehemently, why he gave up everything time and again for his village and his humans. If he didn't, he felt they'd never take him in, never respect him, never give him the praise and admiration and affirmations he had been chasing since childhood. He just wanted someone to notice his deeds, his efforts, that was why he told the world. Every few months he updated them on his growth, on Tsumiagakure's growth.
He looked up as the cascading heap of Red Sand collided with the fire, if it weren't for the properties of the Tags of the Red Desert, well it was obvious that the fire would have won out. The tags had made the sand neutral to its weakness allowing it to overcome it just barely, enough for it to continue onward at the Uchiha who merely gazed down upon the valiant effort.

(Heishi Piru) Soldier Pills
Description and Background:Soldier pills are a more combat aimed variation of the military ration pill. Upon ingesting the pill, your chakra supply doubles, but burns at a greatly accelerated rate due to the "pressure" involved. Upon ingesting the pill, any ninjutsu you use gains +15 damage and any taijutsu gains +10 for 4 turns. Upon expiration of the effects you must use an extra 10 chakra for every technique afterwards for 5 turns with no enhanced effects due to the fatigue setting in meaning you have to force your techniques more, and thereby adding to the toll it takes on your body. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use in combat and are essentially black small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach, made off of various ingredients and medicinal herbs as well as stimulants. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Upon using a second pill in a conflict the additional chakra cost after expiry rises to +30 until healed
-Upon taking a third pill, the medical ninja will suffer cardiac arrest upon expiry of the pill.
-Costs a move per turn to use.
Damage points: 40 - 80 40 + 15 ( Soldier Pills ) + 20 ( Tags ) = 75
Description: The user can form strong tools out of Red Sand either by creating a source with this jutsu or manipulating an already existing source, these include; kunai, swords, pillars, shields etc. However B rank will need one hand seal, A rank will need two hand seals and S rank will need three hand seals. The tools will be able to repel water and other liquids and the sand is heated significantly giving them a burning property. The heat from the tools are enough to cause third degree burns to human skin on contact and cause deep searing wounds. The user himself doesn't directly touch the tools therefor he is unaffected by the heat of them. The tools can only be created short range from the user if the technique is used to create its own source of red sand. As a defensive mechanism the user is able to produce Red Sand directly from their body in a large enough quantity to push hazardous substances such as liquid, oil, fire, mud, etc away and off of them.
Damage: N/A ( +20 to paper ninjutsu, tag based ninjutsu or Red Sand Techniques )
Description: These tags were created by Korra to use in conjunction with her Paper Ninjutsu and are a replacement for the explosive tags a shinobi usually carries thus making them passive. These tags are red in color with a desert/sand look with 漠 on the middle. The tags contain red sand in them and can be detonated by the user merely through thought. The sand in the tags help give the user a source of red sand throughout the battle field. Each single tag contains enough red sand to support a D rank Red Sand technique. The user can use the red sand from the tags for other Red Sand techniques but only if enough tags go off for example the remainders of a single tag can support a D rank technique. The remainder of two tags can support a C rank etc. If used alongside basic ninjutsu that summons Explosive Tags like Hidden Explosive Tags Technique, or that uses Explosive tags that technique is considered a Red Sand technique and will release Red Sand upon detonation. These tags can also be used alongside Red Sand techniques by funneling them into the formation of a technique empowering a Red Sand technique allowing it to overcome it's usual weaknesses as when it clashes with another technique the tags will detonate releasing more Red Sand and increasing the strength of that technique enough to overcome it's weakness.
Note: Must post this in the user bios to be able to use them or post them in the start of the battle and cannot be utilized alongside other seals to increase tag damage.
You can't have Lena. She's mine, I worked to damn much. They're mine, every last one of them are in my clutch. I'll protect them until the day my dick is in the dirt. Through pain and hurt. Though, I know something about you, something you've never seen with your point of view. She saw you as just one of Her little whores, another score, to put down on all fours. Nothing more, than a concubine but here you stand and whine. Screaming about love and service, I can see it in your eyes, you're nervous. She's gone, but here you cry and fawn, as you go on and on about how she was yours. Her heart rests in the chest of another.

Her heart never belonged to you or any others.

The clone was trying to catch her. The moment he picked up on just who this woman was and what brought her here he knew how to pick her apart. She was just another one of those whores, the mistresses of Angela Bliss nothing more than a body to serve her pleasure and might until her death. This woman didn't know she was just being used. A pawn even after Angela Bliss's death, never having a will of her own she was fighting a finished war. She loved a woman that never knew what love was, Angela Bliss had flat out said:

"I don't love any of them though." Your "Queen" told me that about you and her other whores.

You were nothing more than a pawn. A piece in a game that you lost.

His words were forceful and true. They stung her, deeply. Made her question everything she knew about the woman "she loved."

Avaline: No, shut your fucking mouth. You didn't know anything about Her. She was perfect. Her breasts were supple, her skin was soft, and she let me feel her, know her, touch her. Her voice was like the hymn of an angel. She sang to me when I was scared! Did she ever do that for that Threaded Bitch!? NO! Angela was mine! MINE! YOU DON'T KNOW HER! YOU COULDN'T! Look at you, you're a piece of shit, just like the rest of those disgusting creatures. She wasn't like you, she wasn't like them! Everything she said was real, and I respected her because she could tell it. You and that Threaded Bitch are all just jealous! You never knew what Angela and I had.

The Uchiha was quivering and shaking as her words flooded out of her mouth to combat the truth that Jack had spilled all over her. It was weighing her down, she had to prove him wrong. She was trying to justify what she had been told by the woman she loved. All of this bastard's words must be lies, the perfect Queen of Jinshui would never say something like that about her mistresses, Avaline knew she loved them all. She performed several handseals taking in a deep breath before exhaling several small bullets of compressed wind. She wanted to tear through and overwhelm the remainder of the strange sand-like substance and bring this man to his knees.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.
The clone would do two things, the first is he would change his appearance, not to someone else but back to himself. To Sado Yasutora, the man who had ruined this woman's life, because honestly, yeah Lena of Shinramoto sunk the final nail into Angela Bliss's coffin, she killed her, but it was Sado who built the coffin. It was Sado's game of back and forth, his little trick with poison that infected Angela's grand scheme. Infected her plan for Lena and Shinramoto, broke her fragile glass-like facade of beauty and words.
A moment later as the wind began to overtake the Red Sand, Jack took hold of it causing it to form into several spider-like creatures as he threw tags into the formation. He empowered it even further as the creatures exploded outward latching onto each sphere of wind before exploding releasing a flurry of Red Sand toward the woman even closer this time than before. He was trying his very best to keep her pressured.
He was trying to make it appear that he was playing a game, holding back, and just toying with her. This was a lie, he was fighting his absolute hardest, he was using everything he had. He was the weakest he had even been in years. Literally, he was weaker now than he had been when he was a child. This Red Fever was destroying his creator, and he could tell.
Soon Sado Yasutora might be just a name, no more than just a story that got spread throughout the world. Would he be reveled like the "Three Great Unifiers?" It was more than he could ask for, just to be remembered. He was trying his hardest to build something, a nation that could survive past his death. He wanted a family, so he had created his own. He had formed, and created ties that were stronger than blood, the bond of a sinful shinobi, he used to hate them, now he couldn't see a future without them.

(Senninka: Kanzen ni Atarashīmono) - Sage Transformation: Something Entirely New ( Passive )
Range: Self
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: A Sage Transformation clansmen simply modifies their muscle, nerve and bone structure allowing them to be as tall, or as short as muscular or as fat as they want to be gaining or losing height, weight, muscle mass as well as the other bodily structures required. This is similar in regards to how Juugo changed his height, weight and bodily structure by absorbing new cells or releasing his own cells and works on fundamentally the same principle. This technique is passive in it's usage and unlike most Sage Transformation techniques once completed it doesn't require chakra or energy to sustain and maintain and becomes permanent until the technique is used again. It can be used to changed the Sage Transformation clansmens appearance at a rudimentary level by changing their bone, muscle and skin structure allowing them to take on the appearance of others. While undergoing the transformation their body glows a mix between red and black as shown when Jugo uses Sage Transformation to change his cell structure but turns the color of natural flesh after completion, instead of the usual Sage Transformation gray. By changing their height the Sage Transformation user may be able to avoid certain techniques with a line of effect such as fireballs, thrown kunai etc. They can be as short as a new born baby (roughly 20 inches) with the bodily structure of an adult, or as tall as three meters with the weight to match these forms.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle or war conflict.
(Nirro Suna: Aka Taigun) Red Sand Release: Red Horde
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20 (-10 per turn)
Damage points: 40 + 20 + 15 = 75
Description: The user will perform the Tiger sign and create 10 life size animals (they will be their respective size and can be as large as small cats and dogs or as small as a Kinkachu beetle) by either using their chakra to create them from the ground or using an already made source of Red Sand. The animals can rush towards the opponent and latch on to them keeping him in place by biting down onto to them or be used to attack in various ways such as from behind or through the air in the case of flying animals such as birds or insects. Once the animals make contact with the opponent the user can snap his fingers causing the animals to grow in size to being the size of any of Kakashi's Ninken.The animals can cause 3rd degree burns by being touched or attacked by them. The animals can also travel through Red Sand sources hiding in it and attacking from various angles later on. The user can cause the animals to "explode" into a flurry of Red Sand that can cause damage by performing the Tiger hand seal a second time. The creatures cannot act on their own and will always be guided by the users mental commands and chakra.
Note: Has a 1 turn cool down
Note: Usable 5 times a match
Note: The animals last for a maximum of three turns
You must be registered for see images

I don't know her? I couldn't? You fool, I was the man who set up her downfall, I took a once-proud woman and made her feel small, made her get down on all fours and crawl. I was the man who broke her, bent her, and made her say the words that caused her death to occur. I was the man who orchestrated it all, and that's what led to your pain. I did it for my own gain, ripped your life in twain, I'm the one who has earned your disdain. You were nothing more than a toy to be played with, by your Goddess, Angela Bliss, and now by me in this. Standing there useless as Her forgotten words and wits, turn around, bend over, I'll show you where the rest of my plan fits.

Avaline had been whipped into a frenzy by the sight of his apathetic and uncaring face. She had turned all of her ire on Lena, when she had heard that she was the one who had killed her. The man that stood before her now was the Monster of the Tea Peninsula, the man Angela Bliss told her she hated. The man who had robbed her of her plans. Outmaneuvered and outplayed her. This man had to die, he had to be taken out of this world. If Angela couldn't be in this world this waste of space, degenerate didn't deserve it either.

Avaline: I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! YOU MONSTER! YOU DEMON! YOU MOTHERFUCKER! YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU STEP FOOT IN SHINRAMOTO AGAIN!?! SHE BUILT THESE HOUSES! SHE BUILT THIS WAREHOUSE! THESE WERE HER CREATIONS! SHE SAVED THESE PEOPLE! YOU SCUM! YOU ABSOLUTE WASTE OF EVERYTHING! I'LL CLEAN YOU OFF OF THE BOTTOM OF HER BOOT HEEL!

Foam and froth were beginning to form at the corners of her lips, snot began to run down her nose. She slammed her hands forward as she finally jumped down from her perch performing handseals. Her voice was shrill and high-pitched loud and obnoxious as it bellowed through the warehouse. She was done justifying now, she didn't need to. The man who stood before her needed to die. She would put him out of his misery, she would remove him from this world so she would never have to see his face again.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.
There it is, I knew I could draw it out of you. Now that you know who I am, and that I defintely know what I'm talking about listen to your Mistress' words: "And then Love interests... I don't make strong connections with people on a whim, I just use them."

A brief pause, while he prepared to retaliate, the same plan from earlier would work. One handseal and more words. He began to course chakra through his body, he knew Red Sand had a natural strength to wind, she got baited into using it because it was her strongest ninjutsu. He kicked his foot forward as he released a slice of Red Sand that rushed upward toward the incoming blade of wind. It was resolute in its path, as Sado was resolute and firm in his words. He was saying these things knowing full well they would break her. They would shatter her force of will and leave her a weeping mess.

"Well my Personal Guards are also basically my mistresses as well, even though I'm not married. They're... uh... I guess you can call them my concubines as well as my Guards, sworn to serve me with pleasure & sword until death - and they're all gorgeous. Don't you think it'd be pretty boring just standing there looking at me without actually get to look at me. You know? I don't love any of them though. My past experiences are a whole different question."

Isn't that funny? You're the punch-line of a joke you didn't know about.

Damage points: 40 - 80 40 + 15 ( Soldier Pills ) + 20 ( Tags ) = 75
Another pause and more words as he funneled tags into the formation of his technique. This was as the blade of wind came up against the Red Sand. They were roughly the same size, but the Red Sand had the strength advantage. It was naturally stronger so the two bursts of elements skid against one another until the Red Sand with its density and and force began to overwhelm the pressurized wind.
The woman was falling toward him, she was planning to throw away everything to follow in behind her attack.She threw her body forward as the blade of Red Sand over powered the wind and sliced her across the chest and neck. The heat instantly cauterized the wound creating a burning, stinging pain. Jack had hit his mark as she continued to push through toward him. He threw his leg backward as he flung himself upward toward her.
She was planning to hit him in the jaw with a forward punch. He would mimick it, and do the same. He threw his right hand forward as his whole body aligned with the upward momentum. He was slow, but she was stubborn, she wouldn't deviate from her path. Jack was going to use that against her. Make her regret ever standing up against him, thinking she could take someone from him.

"Explain to me how our relationship currently stands?"

"And at least tell me I'm sexy or something, I feel like I've lost this game so you could at least compliment me."

She begged me, to compliment her. She wanted to hear words of affirmation, and praise. From me. You know what I told her? No. I sent her away, to die. I made her say the things that killed her, and I didn't even tell her she was pretty. I used her, the way she used you. The way she used Lena, the way she used everyone around her. I destroyed her. I took her will, and I destroyed it. I took her plan and I destroyed it. I took your love, and I destroyed it. I destroy things and humans like you. Now it's your turn to fall.

With a resounding thud his right hand landed against her jaw, breaking it almost instantly as he turned his upper-body throwing her downward with an abrupt movement. Her body slammed against the ground as he landed on top of her his knees, and legs pressed forcefully against her chest holding her down crushing her ribs. The light faded from her eyes. Her sharingan returned to normal, she was defeated and useless. She had been reduced to another footnote of the history Sado Yasutora was building.

If he could help it Lena would never know as he got up, and walked out leaving everyone but Avaline unconcious.

( Assai Kuma Kobushi ) - Crushing Bear Fist
Description: By snapping one leg backwards and using the resulting torque to push their body forwards and increase the force of their strike the user is able to deliver a devastating superman punch to their target.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Never

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my Mission;
- Survive an assault from a Large Number of People, Without severely harming any of them (5)
- Survive a near death situation (5)

After flying for a bit, flying South and staying at the coastline - she reaches the mountains that surround Oka-wan Village and begins to fly over the summit. It was a high altitude and she didn't expect much activity up here until a stray lightning bolt crackles passed the Wing of Songbird. The bird screech and began to make more evasive manoeuvres. Another couple lightning bolts shot passed Songbird and Lena, the Threaded woman peaked over the side, but all she could see was clouds. She tutted and patted her summon which obeyed her non-verbal command and began to adjust it's wings to fly downwards before Lena heard a crackle behind her. She quickly turned only to be struck by high voltage lightning attack, it zapped and paralysed her body - she froze and slipped off her bird, falling off of it through the sky - sparks of electricity pulsing over her limbs and torso. She was paralysed as she fell towards the ground. It seemed as though those stray lightning bolts didn't miss after all and had formed an orb in the sky which shocked her from behind. Lena felt stupid, off her guard, though she also didn't understand why she was being attacked - she was supposed to be allied with this village. Oka-wan, they've always been reserved and slow to trust.

As Lena plummeted through the sky she thought about what she could do, it was hard for her to see her destination even when the clouds passed by because of how her head was positioned and stuck in due to the paralysis. She just had to brace for Impa... She blacked out, pain shot through her entire body as she felt something hard connect with her suddenly and out of no where, even though she was ready to hit something it didn't nullify the fact it was so sudden and painful. She probably would have died then and there if it wasn't for how her body was made up. Her blackened vision was suddenly cut in half by her eyelid peeling open, letting the light into her iris' and show her the ground she had hit with some force, it had cracked and left a small crater surrounding her body. Lena focused on her body functions and limbs, her hearts were okay - protected by the makeup of her dark thread body. She then tried to move her legs, it was hard - they were stiff and just like not responding, one was bent the wrong way which wasn't good and her other foot was twisted around. She channelled chakra into her dark threads and forced her body parts back in their right position - including her messed up wrist and shoulder.

Chakra Cost: 15-40
Damage Points: 30-80
Description: The basic technique of Kakuzu's unique Kinjutsu Earth Grudge Fear it allows the user to manipulate the threads that compose his body freely with each use. The user can not only alter his own body form and structure but also use the threads to attack or defend from incoming techniques. As Kakuzu's skin is still stitched to keep his humanoid form when not used, he can take advantage of this technique to propel his hands or limbs at great distances and grab a target. Its also this technique that allows Kakuzu to detach his masks from his own body to form the "animals" which he uses in combat.
Note: Can only be used by Kakuzu

You must be registered for see medias

With her body regaining some functionality now, Lena slowly moves her body. The flat of her hands find the ground and her feet manage some kind of leverage against the edges of the crater, she lifts herself up to a crouch. The stiffness in her neck subsides as she looks up, her eyes red donning the three tomoe - she looks around to see that there were a few people on this building with her. Surrounding her. Her head was pounding. Lena tried to open her mouth so that words could come out, but she just felt numb, she managed to stand up and take a stance - four people were getting awfully close. Though there was a problem, there was clearly a misunderstanding - she couldn't fatally wound any of these men or else She'd only make matters worse.

Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

"P-please wait."

As Lena struggled to push words out of her mouth she is struck with a short bladed object in the small of her back. She grits her teeth and raises her left hand.

"STOP."

Though her plea was not heard as the shinobi directly in front of her began to perform a number of hand seals and released a crackling stream of lightning in her direction though she raised her hand and absorbed it through the dark mark on her palm. She cursed to herself as she felt a stinging pain in her back again. Fine they weren't going to listen? She'd just have to defend herself until they did. She threw her arms up and her palms released two strands of dark chakra, from the ground segments of wood shot from it latching onto the strands fixing in place into that of two wooden swords decorating with engraved Kanji.

Type: Offensive, Defensive
Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand, which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
Note: Can absorb up to A-Rank Wind, Fire and Lightning techniques, S-Rank raw chakra or C-Rank Water, all within reason. Has no effect on Earth techniques.

Type: Offensive / Defensive
Chakra: 40 (-40 Chakra to the opponent)
Damage: 80
Description:
A Technique first created by Angela Bliss but further developed by Lena after she took her heart. The user will create two strands of dark chakra from her marks on the palm of her hands, like whips. Then from the ground Wooden ornamental segments with various kanji and designs engraved on them shoot out from the ground and hit the dark strands, latching onto them until they form a pair of wooden swords with each dark strand fed through them. The user can split the wooden segments at will and essentially have whip swords the segments held together by the dark strands; and then they can have them fix together again into that of normal swords - they can then be sheathed in this form.

The purpose of this technique is to allow for a numerous amount of versatile and fluid, but deadly attacks. The Wooden segments are very sharp and can cut through flesh with ease. When utilised as Whip Swords the user can strike forward and restrict the target with the blade wrapping around the limbs and even sever them if the user pulls on their hilt. This weapon serves great at disarming as well, capable of being manipulated in such a way that it can easily take things off targets. Normal attacks like this only reach short range.

By Command and movement of Lena the swords’ dark strands rapidly extend with more segments seemingly multiplying forwards. The elongated thrusts or slashes or however the user wishes to attack as the dark strands are at his command to twist and turn at any angle will be an S-Rank Wood attack. The power of the attack can be split between the two swords or focused into one, once the sword(s) hit the intended target they will rapidly retreat to their original length. If successfully combated the extra wood and dark is destroyed, but the swords remain intact. This S-Rank attack costs a move in the turn and 40 Chakra dealing 80 damage.

Defensive Charges | 3 Charges. Blissful Legacy can defend against attacks that come within its vicinity according to elemental strengths & weaknesses of Dark Release; the defense is automatic but it can only do this once a turn. The Absorbed chakra will go into the blade and remain dormant. Once all three charges have been used the dark strands will completely retract and the swords will no longer be able to be used as Whip Swords. The engravings on the blade glow a dark purple.
Like most Dark Release techniques, anyone who isn’t the user comes into contact with the whip swords’ blades will be sapped of 40 Chakra and it’ll go straight down the length of the blade and into the User’s Dark Marks for future usages.
The Creation of this Technique can only be done twice per battle.
No Wood or Dark Jutsu in the same turn this technique is created unless it directly relates to this Technique.

Lena swiped her right arm and the sword in it shot forward like a whip, it's dark strand sending forth the Wooden segments at her target in front of her. The sword wraps around the wrist of the shinobi in front of her and simultaneously to this she blocked a sword strike from her left with her left hand sword. She yanks her right arm back and tugs on the whip sword pulling the captured shinobi forward onto his knees. She parries another sword strike from the attacker on her left and then spins clockwise the whipsword in her right letting go of her vicitim she swings the left blade and it releases itself forward as a whipsword striking the kneeling shinobi in the face with the flat of the wooden segment to knock him out, his head jerking to the right. Her right whipsword retracts back into a normal one as she spins and faces the man throwing kunai at her back she blocks another one and looks him dead in the eyes with her Sharingan - placing him into an illusion. He'd be out of commission for a bit if he doesn't deal with the illusion.

Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user will use their Sharingan to cast an illusion upon the opponent by looking them into their eyes; this illusion makes the enemy fall asleep but makes them think they are still watching the opponent without realizing they have fallen asleep.
Note: Requires direct eye contact with 2 Tomoe Sharingan and up.

The man with the sword who was not to her right due to her spinning around on the spot manages to land a strike in all this commotion on her shoulder, the blade cutting deep into her body she hisses in pain and elbows his arm off her but it wasn't strong enough to release his grip from the blade and he yanks the blade out of her. Lena faces him with a growl and attempts to strike him with her swords a couple times, a flurry of strikes from each one but he was actually quite skilled. She noticed two more men run down the mountain side further behind him and land on the building they were on - lightning cracking in their hands. It must've been the men who shot her down as they released a barrage of lightning that missed them both completely but strayed passed closely.

No you don't. Lena blocks a strike from the swordsman and her blade loosens, becoming a whipsword it wraps around the blade, his hand and arm and locks him in place. She moves around him swiftly, forcing his right arm back behind him with some strain. The Lightning orb that had formed behind Lena strikes the Swordsman instead, zapping and paralysing him he stiffens up and falls over as Lena's swords release their grip from him. She spins on her heel and stares at her opponents, each whipsword out beside her, draped onto the floor as she dragged them along it.

Both the Shinobi begin to perform handseals and she sprints thrusting her left blade forward the segments wrap around the man and lock his arms against his torso forcing his hands to stop performing hand seals. The other on Lena's right performed them all though, forming a bolt of lightning at the end of his two fingers her shoots it forward. But Lena was fast and had already approached jumping high above the man's arm she dodges the bolt of lightning as it shoots under her feet - Lena plants her right foot on his face forcing him to fly back; she pushes off his face towards the entangled shinobi and lands with her shins resting on his shoulders, riding on him. The threaded woman strikes the pommel of her free blade against the top of his head and his lights go out. She rolls off him as he falls forward. Her whipswords return back to normal ones.

Lena walks to the edge of the building and looks down, it was a building perched up on the side of the mountain surrounding Oka-wan and the village remained down below. Lena runs back and has a running start before leaping off the side, arms throwing up in the air with her wooden swords in each hand. Songbird swoops underneath her and she lands on it, running across it's wing span she leaps forward again so that she didn't hit the sloping mountain. They perform this manoeuvre a couple of times which ends up with Lena landing in a street in the village on her knee. She looks up from the floor to see many soldiers surrounding her, in the street and on rooftops. She stands up.

"ZERRRRIIIIIII!"

Upon her shout she was assaulted all at once, Kunai flew at her and men approached. Her swords came to life as she swung her arms back and forth, the blades danced around her, performing a variety of movements to intercept Kunai - but the sheer amount of them would not be intercept as they approached. Kunai stabbed into her legs and arm and even her torso. The majority of them bounced off Wooden Segments that patrolled around her. She managed to get an attack in, throwing her whipsword forward at a close soldier she wrapped it around his ankle and pulled it forward, sending him onto his ass. Songbird swoops down and picks up two roof dwellers throwing Kunai and takes them to the coast to drop them into the water. Hopefully they could swim.

Lena was managing to get hits in with her swords, slapping opponent's upside the head with the flat of her blades she stuns them. She makes for a group of them, flying kicking one in the stomach, knocking the wind out of them and putting him out of commission. She swings around, capturing the wrist of another beside him with her whipsword and gets close to him with her back against his body she yanks him over her shoulder and throws the man onto the ground over her. She looks at another attacker in front of her and goes to strike for him with her left sword but all she feels is a pain in her forarm and then feel nothing passed her elbow as a sharp projectile arc of wind cuts her arm clean off - the left sword clatters to the ground. She doesn't let it get to her though and whips the right blade forward and knocks two opponent's out with one attack, the wooden segments seemingly bouncing off their faces as they pass each one. She tried looking around for the Wind User but as she got a moment distracted she was cut short once more as she is pinned to the wall behind her with a sword thrust into her right pectoral straight through. She grit her teeth as blood shot out from between them. She stared at the attacker with rage, she wanted to kill. But she instead dropped her sword and reach forward with her right hand, grabbing his neck she pull him in and thrusts her head into his - dropping him like a sack of potatoes. Lena grabs the sword with her only hand and pulls it out of her and the wall slowly.

"AAAAAAH!"

As she yanks it out another gust of wind strikes her other forearm and cuts it clean off. This is followed up by a Shuriken hitting her right kneecap and a Kunai striking her left thigh. She falls to her knees, breathing heavily. She'd have to do it. Lena notices that in front of her now a woman with short brown hair and purple eyes stood a couple meters in front of her. Wind radiated from her fist and she ran at Lena who stood up to meet her, the wind user thrust the fist into her chest between her breasts - a tremendous amount of pain erupts inside of her as the hand fully embeds itself into the Threaded woman's torso. A slight bit of panic ran through the Monster's mind as she felt the wind radiating inside her, the hearts that resided in there had moved to the very edges of her torso as if to try and escape whatever was building up to obliterate her body. Lena retaliated with a scream and places the wind user in a Genjutsu staring her in the eyes.

A Shadowy figure appears from Lena, growing to a massive size before the short haired woman. The Large Sharingan eyes that stare at her from the pitch black gargantuan monstrosity unnerves her and out of fear she responds by yanking her arm out of Lena and taking lots of steps back. Black threads wrap and grab a hold of the target completely, which leaves her paralysed. In reality Lena stumbles a couple steps forward, gaping hole in her chest as she sinks her teeth into the Woman's neck and bites down hard. Learning from her savage persona from earlier she tears the chunk of flesh out of the woman who screams in pain and grabs the gushing blood wound as she falls over. Lena falls to her knees in front of the wind user who was bleeding out in front of her. As she was about to be finished off by the rest of the soldiers a disturbance comes from the crowd elsewhere.

Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear in front of them bearing the Sharingan and then, the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time.
Note: Must have 3 Tomoe Sharingan to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

"WAIT! Stop this madness! This is my friend and most trusted Ally!" Zeri pushes his way through the attackers and stands between them and Lena.

"This is Lena of Shinramoto!"

The soldiers didn't budge, they remained alert and didn't care for who this monster was. It took the command of the village chief to lower their arms, which he did and they responded in turn. Zeri looks at her, a painful look his eyes. The chiefs communicate with their soldiers and the majority of them relax and go aid their knocked out brothers and sisters. A Couple of them go to the Wind user who was slowly suffering and take her away to treat her. Lena manages to speak, though heavily strained;

"Can...I....Have....My....Arms....Back?"

Chakra: 1200 -140 =1060

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena gathers her arms together, dragging them across the ground by manipulating her dark threads from the nubs that were cut clean off. Her forearms connect back to her upper arms and stitch themselves back on, her chest also weaves itself together as well. She puts her two wooden swords together and holds them by the blade nearest to the crossguard to show she was not aggressive in this moment. Zeri took her through Oka-wan, they had a guarded escort and most of them looked weary of her, fear in their eyes. Her sharingan had deactivated, she recalled being really close to using her Mangekyou - but Zeri had intervened just in time.

Chakra Cost: 15-40
Damage Points: 30-80
Description: The basic technique of Kakuzu's unique Kinjutsu Earth Grudge Fear it allows the user to manipulate the threads that compose his body freely with each use. The user can not only alter his own body form and structure but also use the threads to attack or defend from incoming techniques. As Kakuzu's skin is still stitched to keep his humanoid form when not used, he can take advantage of this technique to propel his hands or limbs at great distances and grab a target. Its also this technique that allows Kakuzu to detach his masks from his own body to form the "animals" which he uses in combat.
Note: Can only be used by Kakuzu

"I'm so sorry that I didn't turn up sooner."

"It's my fault for waltzing in."

"These people don't like outsiders at all, but they're good people...."

Lena couldn't really affirm since she had just been in a fight with them all. Though she knew they were at least decent, they had arrived at the Battle of Shinramoto and turned the tide of Mori being invaded.

"It's good to see you again Lena, it's been what... a year? I'm glad you're back, we really needed you. You see my girls?"

"Yes. Juliana and I.... fell out."

"Ah yea, she is not too happy when I bring you up in front of Alicia."

"....I'm sorry."

"No no, It's okay. You are a free woman with no ties."

Some ties
. Zeri took Lena to what looked to be a war room with a map of Shinramoto sprawled over the table in the middle, a bigger map imprinted on the table behind it of most of the world. Lena forgot how militarily inclined Oka-wan was compared to the other fishing villages, being so reserved. In the room with them were a bunch of people who she recognised, the Chief of Oka-wan, the noble of Senshitsu Village and owner of it's fishing gear company and the Boss of Masu no Machi. The only one missing was the Mayor of Shinra-Port.

"I believe I found a solution to our little hiccup."

Zeri addressed the others with a smirk, he then looked at Lena and pointed at Shinra-Port on the map.

"It's been a few days and we've heard nothing off of Shinra-Port... I believe I made a terrible judgement call and sent Topaz to look, he hasn't come back... I think his buddies from Chungsu have taken it over, from what I've heard."

"My People are ready to go take back the Village from those traitorous scum."
The Chief piped up, he was a chiselled man with a strong jawline, dark skin and a serious look. He stared at Lena as he spoke.

In response she shook her head, "Save them, I will check it out and bring the Mayor here for I need all of you to hear what I have to say."

"Oh?"

"It's important. If you see my Bird return, please don't attack me."

The Chief nodded, Lena swore she saw his mouth almost flicker into a smirk. She left the War room, she was determined to get all the leaders together to talk about the move to Tsumigakure's lands. Though she probably should've given herself 5 minutes, Songbird swooped down and Lena jumped on his back, taking back off and heading towards Mori again.

Chakra: 1060 -15 =1045

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It took Lena a bit, but she finally got to Mori. Looking for Sado @Howard. On her journey she has thought about how quickly she got down to business and wish she spent a bit longer to talk to Zeri, but she could tell he was slightly stressed even if he didn't really show it. Shinra-port hadn't made contact with them all and it was probably worrying him that it had possibly been taken over by bandits and that they planned on spreading their grasp further across the coast.

Songbird flew low, looking to find the clone.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The clone walked out of the warehouse and down the street.

He looked up peering toward the bird incoming using his sensing to pinpoint Lena.

Don't go in there. Made a real mess. You know a little bare knuckle-brawling.

It was more of a joke than a lie, if she directly asked him about it, he'd probably be honest but he'd rather she didn't.
Chakra: 1186

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The clone walked out of the warehouse and down the street.

He looked up peering toward the bird incoming using his sensing to pinpoint Lena.

Don't go in there. Made a real mess. You know a little bare knuckle-brawling.

It was more of a joke than a lie, if she directly asked him about it, he'd probably be honest but he'd rather she didn't.
Chakra: 1186
Songbird lands in front of Sado a few meters away, pivoted to the side so Lena could be seen on his back. She shook her head so that her hair sat away from her face, taking a moment to register what he said she smirked and tilted her head at him. What came out of her mouth was simple and to the point, but she was more amused by his comment and was expecting an amusing answer.

"Why're you fighting my Villagers?"

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Songbird lands in front of Sado a few meters away, pivoted to the side so Lena could be seen on his back. She shook her head so that her hair sat away from her face, taking a moment to register what he said she smirked and tilted her head at him. What came out of her mouth was simple and to the point, but she was more amused by his comment and was expecting an amusing answer.

"Why're you fighting my Villagers?"
Why are your villagers fighting me? That's the real question, isn't it?

He answered her question with a question, again in a playful way.

So, what's going on? Do you need my help with something?

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She rolled her eyes quite dramatically and paused for a moment, nodding her head. "If you want to. I just met up with Zeri, he's told me that Shinra-port hasn't reported in, their mayor didn't show up for the meeting in Oka-wan. He fears the bandits in Chungsu have taken over - Topaz is missing... I volunteered to reclaim it, fancy coming?" She pats the space directly behind her on the bird, that is if Sado decided to come along. Perhaps he had more villagers to beat up.

Reactions: RuckenTM

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She rolled her eyes quite dramatically and paused for a moment, nodding her head. "If you want to. I just met up with Zeri, he's told me that Shinra-port hasn't reported in, their mayor didn't show up for the meeting in Oka-wan. He fears the bandits in Chungsu have taken over - Topaz is missing... I volunteered to reclaim it, fancy coming?" She pats the space directly behind her on the bird, that is if Sado decided to come along. Perhaps he had more villagers to beat up.
Sure.

Jack jumps onto the bird.

*Permission to use the clone for travel given to @Never

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure.

Jack jumps onto the bird.

*Permission to use the clone for travel given to @Never
The Beginning of the Mission begins here;

- Scout potential threats (3)
- Deal with a problem in a tactical manner, instead of through direct confrontation (4)

Lena waited for Sado to get comfy behind her, commanding Songbird to then take off from it's current position into the air. They headed towards the north, following the coastline. It took a bit but she gradually approached the vicinity of Shinra-Port. Everything looked fine from a distance, but there was no risking it. Songbird swooped down finding the most suitable bit of Terrain for the bird to fly behind. Songbird sat behind a large rock as Lena got off.

"So... I don't really want to go in all guns blazing, I'm sure it would be fun but I'm also not risking a hostage situation if things are bad."

Lena unties her Wooden Whip Swords from Songbird and makes a makeshift sheathe out of a few leathers, tying it all together. She throws the strap over her shoulder, Sword handles sticking out over her right shoulder the strap passed across her torso to the opposite side.

"Alright, Game plan. I'm going to try and hide myself, transform maybe? I'll probably be recognised... I don't think you will? We'll go scout out the area, find any locations of interest. Maybe where they have kept the prisoners? Locations of interest we can strike from later. Sound good? We going to split up?"

Lena takes out a large cloak off of Songbird and wraps herself up in it, mostly her hood and and body - though she struggled to cover her limbs and legs which were still scarred.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  • Choose between what is right and what is easy ( 3 )
  • Scout potential threats (3)
Summary: Scouting potential threats while trying not to be seen, or heard to aid Lena in her quest. The choice is between doing the right thing, letting her lead, following her desires, making sure no one is taken hostage, instead of the easy thing, being a loudmouth, distraction ya know, just being himself.
Jack took in her words listening to what she had to say, splitting up was a bad idea in his opinion. Not because Lena couldn't handle herself but because of how weak Jack was right now. How useless he was, and how his fighting style and personality didn't mesh well with stealth or deception, if he went out on his own he would most likely cause an issue, that could be useful in the future when Lena needed a distraction but right now it was more of a liability.
He knew that, he wasn't stupid, he was an idiot, but the one thing he wasn't was stupid when it came to a situation like this. He would follow Lena's lead, give her gentle directions and guidance. That was just about all he was good for right now. He couldn't go in guns blazing even if he wanted to, he didn't have the fire-power for a thing like that. Not in his weakened and weary state anyway.
He was already scouting out potential threats, trying to pinpoint where the base was and how he could aid Lena in getting there. There were twenty in total plus who he believed to be Topaz, beyond that there were numerous civilians in and around the port itself. He explained all of this to Lena with a direct nature and a tone that denoted she was able to do what she thought was best for her plan.

My sensing will be useful, I can already pinpoint Topaz, I've met him before so I know his chakra signature. He's deep within the city, I'd said about two miles, north-west from us. He's along the coastline, pinpointing it directly is difficult because his specific signature is surrounded by about twenty others of varying strength. Two are relatively our-... your chakra level which makes me assume they're your strength. Ten are about my chakra level, and then eight or so are-... well stronger than I currently am but weaker than you. I can guide you through the area allowing you to avoid fighting, and other humans to the best of my abilities.

I'll follow your lead for now, until I'm needed as a distraction.

@Never

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Alright. Well... at least he's here." Lena had a bad feeling, she had warmed up to Topaz and if he was surrounded by such signatures it was probably a bad sign. She gave up trying to cover herself completely in a cloak and performed a handseal, transforming into a beautiful red head lady with prominent blue tattoos (Lilith from Borderlands). She still retained the swords on her back, mentally taking the guise as some kind of travelling sword for hire.

Chakra: 5
Description: A Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

She walked towards the Town with Jack in tow. After a few minutes they reached the entrance, the guards seemed normal to her - nothing out of the ordinary so far. They paid her no mind, she tried to observe for any traps, barriers, detectors of any kind but it looked all clear and Jack had not said anything so far. She didn't want to get too close to anyone, especially shinobi, her transformation wasn't a strong one so she and Sado kept to themselves, looking as intimidating and unsociable as possible.

Everything seemed normal so far, though Lena knew she needed to head to the coastline. Though she didn't take a straight route there, going a scenic route to miss the direct flow towards the town hall and other important buildings in that direction. She noticed as they got deeper into the city, things felt more tense. There was an air of quiet and foreboding. Jack directed her away from a main street as a patrol of rough looking men was sweeping it, the civilians stayed away from them looking uncomfortable just being in their presence. Lena didn't know the guards of Shinra-port too well, but this didn't seem normal. She took a head count.

When Lena felt in a comfortable place to find some information she found the nearest Tavern not littered with high chakra signatures thanks to Jack and popped inside. She made a scene of it too, pushing both doors open dramatically and talking loudly to her partner.

"You know Jack I'm getting sick of those guards speaking to me like that - Why don't they harass you? Is it because I'm a woman? I might just make my money off their heads."

Some muttering came from the patrons in response to her outburst. She headed towards the bar, leaning her crossed forearms onto it. The bartender approached, an older man with a brushtache, bald head, thick eyebrows, layers of chin.

"Straight from the tap. For me and the big guy."

"Comin right up."
The man took a few steps to the side and began pouring the drinks, it didn't take him long to speak, "Hmm they must be really getting overconfident if they're pickin on strangers like you huh. Thinkin they own the place and can't be touched with the mayor under their thumb."

"The mayor? They have him?"

"...What av eard. He's locked up in the Town Hall with a few of the people from round here. Ladies that took the bandits' fancy, men that tried to fight against them getting a good punishin I bet."

"You hear that Jack? Sounds like we walked straight into a theatre drama."
Lena leads forward, closer to the bartender her voice becoming a whisper, "Lets say the people in the Town Hall get free, anyway they can get to safety from there without runnin' into trouble?"

The Bartender looked shocked at such questions, he stumbled over what to say but was met with shushes from Lena, "calm down. We're just havin a drink."

"W-well. The Mayor has always had a straight path to his personal Pier from the townhall, his flagship is there currently. Other than that. I can't think of anything."

Lena nodded and turned around, leaning her back against the bar with her hands on the drink she'd been given. She took a good look at the people looking at her whilst talking to her partner so only he could hear.

"A Ship is perfect. I can sail it. I think I can get into the Town Hall without alerting anyone too. Just finding the passage to the ship is going to be the tough one and guiding a lot of people to it without directly confronting any guards."

Chakra: 1200 -5 =1195

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jack was a bit behind Lena taking his time as he walked through the streets, following with a presence, due to his height, weight, and size they did end up seeming like a rough pair. His stoic and tall stature kept gawkers and on-lookers at bay a bit, up until they were walking directly toward a group of those same signatures he had sensed earlier. He pointed out to Lena and directed her to veer off of the main street, if she wanted to do this stealthily being seen was, well a bad idea.​
Four of them, swords strapped to their hips, a mean look in their eye, and an arrogant posture strode down the street. Jack watched them closely as they passed. Lena led the pair off of the main street a ways before the bandits passed but that didn't stop Jack from gauging their strength, well, as best as he could. They had a chakra reserve comparable to his, he could take them if needed, it would take a bit of cunning, and craft but he fought off worse already.​
He once more focused on Topaz's chakra signature, it was moving still surrounded by four chakra signatures. Two of the ones who had more chakra than him, but less than Lena and two more that had a chakra reserve comparable to Lena and Sado himself when not sick.​
Move off the main street there are a few incoming and we're in plain sight. The other group is also moving Topaz, or he's moving by himself, he's still surrounded by those signatures I mentioned. Four in total, excluding him, two with reserves comparable to you and myself on our best days, and two with reserves less than that but more than my current pool. They're all headed toward the center of town away from the port I obviously can't tell where they're going or what they're planning though.
They continued onward and Jack stayed a few paces behind. He knew how to seem like hired muscle, how to blend into the background, but remain intimidating and overbearing. A forceful presence, but a quiet one. His years of mercenary work taught him that, the hired guard was a part he played well. They entered into a tavern and he let Lena do all of the talking, content to case the area focusing intently on the positions of the surrounding individuals, that group from earlier was circling back around as if they were performing a rolling sweep of the area.​
They were passing the tavern from behind. He nudged Lena with his elbow lifting his eyebrows and jutting his head back toward the back entrance to the small tavern. He didn't want to have to use words especially with people here right now but they were about to enter into the tavern from behind the barkeep himself. Jack rested his right hand dragging it against the bar-top as if clumsily spilling the drink knocking the glass off of the bar-top to further catch Lena's attention.​
As that happened the bar-keep appeared agitated and mouthy, as he took a few steps away to gather a broom. Taking the moment he created where the others couldn't hear them and the bar-keep was distracted he literally pointed to the doorway with his left hand still subtly. He estimated somewhere between thirty seconds and one minute between now and their entrance mainly due to their pace.​
I think he's working with them or at the very least, this place is watched heavily by them. That group from earlier changed their path a few minutes after we walked in this tavern and started making a fuss about them. They were walking up the main street when we walked in, but took a sharp turn and circled all the way around, and right now they're coming directly up on that door. We have one minute at the most before they walk through it if they continue on their current path. My sensing isn't a direct view but more like a feeling, and what I'm feeling is this is a setup or honeypot for people like us. Seems they might crack down hard on heroes to make a point.

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena looked towards Sado, her eyebrow raised curiously as he gestured to the back of the bar. She leaned closer to him as he spoke to her. Understanding the situation, she nodded.

"Alright, lets try to grab one of them."

This may have been a bold move, but they had the element of Sado's sensing on their side. Some foresight. Lena took in her surroundings, thinking of something quickly that could isolate the men that had circled around for them. She didn't want to start anything with the bandits directly just yet. If she could grab one, and get some more solid information from them. Then it would be worthwhile. A man on a table with his mates turned to look at her, a scowl on his face like she didn't approve of her presence. Lena activated her Sharingan, the tomoe spinning into view as she stared into his eyes to intimidate him - but also cast a Genjutsu on the man. He turned his attention back to his mates, calling her a freak or some kind of cuss words. The scowling man would then feel the back of his head get hit by a tankard, it clatters to the ground and he turns around quickly from the direction the hit came from, another table of rabble, one chair was empty in reality but the man saw a younger gentlemen stood up with his arm stretched in his direction.

Description:

Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan

"OI! YOU!" He stands up and storms over to the table, pointing his finger and interrupting the real people from their drinks and banter. This crazy man in front of them had just started shouting at midair. To the scowling man he saw a rebellious young punk, "YOU FUCKIN HAV ANY RESPECT FOR YOUR ELDERS BOY? YOU THINK YOU CAN ACT LIKE THESE BANDITS UP IN THIS FINE ESTABLISHMEN..."

The young illusionary lad gave him the finger. At that point the scowling man stormed over the table, knocking drinks over trying to grab this illusionary boy but to no avail. The men around the table grabbed the man and began to push him, punch and beat him up, he got back up from his mates of course and it started to become a right mess. Lena took a stance and threw her tankard over the rabble hitting a man on another table who stood up aggressively and began to attack the men in the scrap thinking it came from a result of their fight. Lena chuckled sticking an elbow in Jack, "Stay close."

She moved to the back entrance, pressing her back against the wall on one side of it. Waiting for the Bandits to walk through. "We'll get the last one in." She remembered how many there were, four. As the the fight progressed the minute was up and Sado was right, The bandits began to walk through - single file because it was such a small entrance, this worked to their advantage. A big buff bandit led the way in, then a shorter stout one, an average build and then finally the runt - a skinny bandit that stayed behind away from the fight. None of them saw Lena or Sado as they were too busy concentrating on the fight in front of them. She felt bad, but it was what it was.

"What the **** is happening?" The Bandit in the front spoke and began to get involved with the barfight, the stout one began to address the barkeep angrily and the average in build threw punches almost immediately.

The skinny boy was left between Lena and Sado at the door entrance. Lena counted down with her fingers, looking at Sado. She mouthed, "Three, Two, One." And she slapped the Skinny Bandit on the mouth, an explosive tag stuck over his mouth to shut him up. She expected Jack to tackle him into the back room or something.

Chakra: 1195 -30 -15 =1140

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jack watched as she caused a stir between the group noticing what she had done. He followed her lead as she moved toward the back exit taking what she was saying and formulating a plan of his own. It was a rather simple one to be honest, as the group pushed their way into the bar rushing to do their own thing Jack targeted the smallest of the three.
The moment the explosive tag was placed on his mouth the clone grabbed the boy by the wrists. Due to his sheer size, his hands were large enough to grapple both wrists holding them in place as he began to lift the bandit's arms upward. Lifting him into the air Jack took a few steps forward literally dragging the bandit with him. He was a whole five-foot, two-inches.

Compared to Jack's seven-foot-five height he was smol.

Mind your head.

He said with a rather straight-forward whisper as he lifted the kid into the air swinging him over his shoulders fireman carrying him. Jack casually walked out of the exit expecting Lena of Shinramoto to walk behind him. He was quiet, a massive oaf of a man, going against all of his base instincts to fight, taking the right way instead of the easy one. He tilted his upper body downward and made sure his own head and the bandit's body didn't stop them from progressing out the door.
Luckily the distraction was enough that the other bandits didn't even notice the pair exit with the fourth bandit in tow. THUNK! Jack had warned him, he didn't listen, the bandit should have watched his head. It collided with the doorframe with a resounding thwack as Jack forced his way out of the door. The bandit was almost instantly knocked unconscious as Jack nonchalantly walked out into the alleyway and down the street as if what he was doing was just another Sunday afternoon. He didn't draw much attention.​

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena looked around an innocent looking expression on her face as she backed up out of the door after Sado. Exiting the building as the kerfuffle went on inside. She caught up and walked beside the man as they exited.

"Hmm, we really do make a good team. Maybe we should actually do this for a living." Lena joked. She arched her back to take a look at the Bandit, he was pretty much out which made this a lot easier. She grimaced. "Oops. Well I guess he needs his energy. You think he's a talker?"

Lena surveyed the area with her Sharingan and tried to find a building that would be suitable to make this more interesting. There was a building that caught her eye eventually, a Barbers. It was shut, due to red-fever. Lena gestured at Sado to the building in question and headed down the side alley that split the Barbers with some residential building. She found a back door and looked around. Seemed clear. She brought her left leg up and planted her foot against the door, right where the lock met the doorframe and it snapped open with enough of her force. She looked around again, quiet as a mouse.

The backdoor led to a corridor which had a cleaning cupboard nearest to the exit and then this lead into a Back Kitchen for the workers. A small opening in the wall that looked to be an old doorway led to the actual barber floor with the chairs and the mirrors, assortment of unused tools in pots. The windows were completely closed, barely any light got through the blinds.

"Clean cut or a Fade?" She leaned her elbow on the back of one of the barber chairs with a smirk. "Fancy a cup of Tea?" Lena moved back into the Kitchen and started to pour water into a Kettle.