Shinra Tensei (Almighty Push)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It had enough power to pierce thru susanoo like butter. Could probably do the same to shinra tensei
Just reread on something I wasn't sure about. It also says Ash bones are compressed to maximum density. And the way she forces them from her palm seems like it's a hella fast release. Do you have a scan of it piercing Susanoo?

That's because ash bone turn anything it touches into dust. But shinra tensei technically can't be touched.
That's also a good point. But if it's shot basically at Almighty Push, they're won't be anything to decompose which means it will get deflected?

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It can be forced back with enough chakra.Like the ninetails did to pein.
I think with kurama and pain. Kurama turned the force of ST back on him i don't think it was due to chakra but a stronger force to redirect it.
Just reread on something I wasn't sure about. It also says Ash bones are compressed to maximum density. And the way she forces them from her palm seems like it's a hella fast release. Do you have a scan of it piercing Susanoo?

That's also a good point. But if it's shot basically at Almighty Push, they're won't be anything to decompose which means it will get deflected?
That's what i think since gravity can't turn into ash it'll either get reflected or With enough force get threw it.

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, Shinra Tensei can deflect those bones... It can deflect any material attack IMO ex. maybe maybe Gai's Night Moth(or guy w/e) because it distorted the space around it. So, maybe his kick would make the push go round Gai because of distortion.

Warlocks

Elite
Kin
60💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You must be registered for see images

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kaguya's vacuum palm alone would be enough to counter the shinra tensei, the Rinnegan wielder maybe able to negate at best one vacuum palm, they'll get hit with the next one while their shinra tensei recharges.