Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
....sigh.
My apologies, how could I forget your bias would surface because of Orochimaru's in-explicit involvement. Forgive me, shall I restrict Orochimaru's chakra so you find it suitable to present anything?

I believe Shino beats Hebi Sasuke.

- Genjutsu remains ineffective
- Shino's bugs are capable of not only acting as a makeshift shield, but are also capable of chakra absorption.
- Shino is capable of converting said insects into a cannibalistic form, capable of eating its targets whole.
- The forest provides ample cover (though, I doubt such is needed truly) enough for Shino's protection.

Last edited:

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My apologies, how could I forget your bias would surface because of Orochimaru's in-explicit involvement. Forgive me, shall I restrict Orochimaru's chakra so you find it suitable to present anything?

I believe Shino beats Hebi Sasuke.

- Genjutsu remains ineffective
- Shino's bugs are capable of not only acting as a makeshift shield, but are also capable of chakra absorption.
- Shino is capable of converting said insects into a cannibalistic form, capable of eating its targets whole.
- The forest provides ample cover (though, I doubt such is needed truly) enough for Shino's protection.
Orochimaru's "in-explicit involvement" isn't needed nor was it considered. Visional prowess+raiton variation+speed alone decides the outcome of this match.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke take it low difficulty. Shino's man-eating bugs take a considerable amount of time to crow into their target, all while Shino must have to stay in contact with the victim's body, and that isn't happening with Sasuke. Shino's bugs may be able to absorb Chakra, but its not in the same manner as Pain's absorption abilities, as they have to catch the victim off guard and enter the body, which Sasuke can avoid with speed alone or killing them with lightening the same way he put out Deidara's bombs.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can't Sasuke just blitz Shino? Lol
I find that highly unlikely. At 100m, multiple insect clones can be conjured, the Sharingan is incapable of differentiating fake, and real regarding clones.

Now, lets look at this from a strategic standpoint;

Shino is O.
Shino creates four clones we'll call them: P, Q, R, and S.

Shino erects surronding insects around the formation.

You must be registered for see images

Either party approaches first, which does Sasuke attack first? Does he attack S? Or does he take on the foolish route, and attack P, Q, and R? I believe Sasuke would take out S first, taking out the other insect clones after making short work of S.

However, S, P, Q, and R's only goal is a feint for the real play;

Kidaichū — Mushikui

The Kidaichū are insects grown inside of Shino's body, Shino's insect clones harbor the insects from Shino's body — The Kidaichū, and Kikaichū form the insect clones, and upon dispersion, latch onto Sasuke, and cannibalize him — One bite is all that it takes for a fatal to be achieved.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shino's man-eating bugs take a considerable amount of time to crow into their target, all while Shino must have to stay in contact with the victim's body, and that isn't happening with Sasuke. Shino's bugs may be able to absorb Chakra, but its not in the same manner as Pain's absorption abilities, as they have to catch the victim off guard and enter the body, which Sasuke can avoid with speed alone or killing them with lightening the same way he put out Deidara's bombs.
@B1: False.

The Kidaichū subside in Shino, as do their kin. Conjuring simple insect clones, and allowing Sasuke to thrash through them (as any shinobi would) would be his downfall, as per dispersion the insects would cling to him (Kidaichū, and Kikaichū alike) — Sasuke chakra would be siphoned by the Kikaichū, whilst he'd be cannibalized nigh instantly upon clone dispersion.

@B2: False.

The insects need not remain inside of their targets body to siphon chakra, mere contact is enough.

Booker

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I find that highly unlikely. At 100m, multiple insect clones can be conjured, the Sharingan is incapable of differentiating fake, and real regarding clones.

Now, lets look at this from a strategic standpoint;

Shino is O.
Shino creates four clones we'll call them: P, Q, R, and S.

Shino erects surronding insects around the formation.

Either party approaches first, which does Sasuke attack first? Does he attack S? Or does he take on the foolish route, and attack P, Q, and R? I believe Sasuke would take out S first, taking out the other insect clones after making short work of S.

However, S, P, Q, and R's only goal is a feint for the real play;

Kidaichū — Mushikui

The Kidaichū are insects grown inside of Shino's body, Shino's insect clones harbor the insects from Shino's body — The Kidaichū, and Kikaichū form the insect clones, and upon dispersion, latch onto Sasuke, and cannibalize him — One bite is all that it takes for a fatal to be achieved.

100 meters isn't that far, I can run that in like 11 seconds. And I'm not a super sonic ninja lol.

I don't but it until I see speed feats for Shino. We've already seen that Hebi Sasuke can blitz Akatsuki level opponents.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sharingan should be able to tell the insect clones apart, since they're not Shadow clones and are made of insects instead. Sasuke just needs to avoid them and blitz Shino.

Also, the man-eating bugs are beetles, meaning no ability to fly like the destruction beetles. And they've never been used for insect clones either.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't see how Chidori Stream doesn't roast every bug that comes near him.
Reasons;

DrProof said:
Shino is a damn human army if you think about it! The dude is hosting (I can't even say miniature anymore after this) a damn army in his body! Check this out homie:

Countless - A great number - Ten Thousand+.. IN ONE CLONE. With this sheer knowledge, Shino has literally become one of the most OP K11 characters to date! Shino not only hosts the Kikaichū, but as well the Kidaichū, just knowing he has the potential to host over ten thousand insects in his body.. Something like this at his control, but bigger:

Let's also not forget their ability to adapt. Remember when Shino was poisoned? Remember when his dad cleansed his body of that same poison? Shino's dad possesses the same insects as Shino, yet why were his capable of cleansing the poison, and not Shino who had never been suspected to poison until his fight with Kankuro?

It's because his father had been (undoubtedly), and his insects had grown to adapt to the poisons properties. I believe Shino's insects would be capable of resisting Sasuke's raiton after continuous interaction with it, on top of, remember vs Kankuro when Shino though he'd thrown an explosive at him? And Shino was confident enough to shield himself with bugs believing they'd be capable of enduring the explosive's force? I believe they're resistant enough to such things. On top of the fact they eat chakra, so why would raiton chakra fry them, when they could simply just eat it like Samehada?

Again however, the sheer amount of insects Shino possesses would mean Sasuke would have to spam Chidori Nagashi endlessly, if such would even work against the chakra eating insects.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
100 meters isn't that far, I can run that in like 11 seconds. And I'm not a super sonic ninja lol.

I don't but it until I see speed feats for Shino. We've already seen that Hebi Sasuke can blitz Akatsuki level opponents.
In a forest however, principles change. Could you run 100m in a forest? A location littered with trees, and other obstacles? Naturally your time would be slower.

Shino requires no such speed feats when his style of assertion is that of mid-long range, and being that of a feint-based fighter. Shino is a tactical genius, and would like I displayed previously setup prerequisites in order for his success to be assured. Sasuke will have to rid the insect clone(s), and once such is done, his will be infested, and devoured.

Sharingan should be able to tell the insect clones apart, since they're not Shadow clones and are made of insects instead. Sasuke just needs to avoid them and blitz Shino.

Also, the man-eating bugs are beetles, meaning no ability to fly like the destruction beetles. And they've never been used for insect clones either.
@B1: False.

The reason Sharingan wouldn't be capable of differentiating an insect clone from the real is similar to why it's unable to do so with regular clones: Chakra.

The insects all harbor Shino's chakra, with this statement clarified all Sasuke would see is an amass of chakra, similar to what he would see in Shino's body. The Sharingan isn't as insightful as the Byakugan as I'm sure you're aware, and even then, even the Byakugan was fooled by a mere shadow clone — Even Itachi had been fooled by Kakashi's shadow clone, unable to tell if the opposing Kakashi had been a clone or not.

@B2: They are all beetles... Your assumption that the Kidaichū cannot fly, while the Kikaichū the same race (beetles) can fly is asinine, and clearly untrue.

Last edited:

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And then he will claim he doesn't overrate chars :lol
Where am I overrating anyone? These are facts given by the manga. If presenting feats, and claims from the manga is overrating then so be it. Either present something to the discussion, or don't comment at all with your attempt to shade a mere versus discussion.

Of course you rather appeal to the masses with witty banter, instead of actually partaking in a unique discussion that the VS section lacks. Quite the mentality.

Last edited:
Reactions: neosmith500

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where am I overrating anyone? These are facts given by the manga. If presenting feats, and claims from the manga is overrating then so be it. Either present something to the discussion, or don't comment at all with your attempt to shade a mere versus discussion.

Of course you rather appeal to the masses with witty banter, instead of actually partaking in a unique discussion that the VS section lacks. Quite the mentality.
Fr lol people like him are the reason this place is barren tbh. (hides from witty yet corny remark to come)

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fr lol people like him are the reason this place is barren tbh. (hides from witty yet corny remark to come)
Apparently its the cool thing to do now, rather than to offer any type of discussion regarding the matter, what's even worse is the individuals who cater to it.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, the point of this is to argue regardless of how outlandish the match-up is.
Exactly. Aren't foreign topics something of interest? Rather than the same old matchups regarding Demigod, and High Kage tier characters. Which is another reason I understand you like discussing vs threads with Hidan.