0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This plays:

What did you say? O_O"

Shino, weak? Is that what you say? Silence. "Shino is amazing" will be the next words you speak saying anything else will result in swift death. For you.................and for your friends..........Don't ask questions. Don't say a word. You have no rights, you have no options. In your hands you hold the rope to your, and your friends' fates. Hope you understand... we are not negotiating .. I'm giving you an order.

+rep to anyone who knows what I'm paraphrasing! :D

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This plays:

What did you say? O_O"

Shino, weak? Is that what you say? Silence. "Shino is amazing" will be the next words you speak saying anything else will result in swift death. For you.................and for your friends..........Don't ask questions. Don't say a word. You have no rights, you have no options. In your hands you hold the rope to your, and your friends' fates. Hope you understand... we are not negotiating .. I'm giving you an order.

lol xd

i know you were paraphrasing btw

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This plays:

What did you say? O_O"

I play that song in guitar :D

And is Ulquirra towards Orihime