Light up the Darkness

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Since Mihawk is the Strongest and the greatest Swordsman in the World so therefore

Mihawk > Admiral Fujitora
Mihawk > Shiliew

( Mihawk is Zoro's final Task to be the strongest Swordsman it's logical )

so who is the strongest between Shiliew and Admiral Fujitora
( Second Strongest swordsman currently )

You must be registered for see images

VS

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fuji one shots. Shiliew is weaker than Magellan.
^This

Admiral Issho plays double dutches with Shiliew’s severed head. He’s not the second strongest swordsmen either and Magellan is slightly superior to Shilliew. Magellan is about as strong as the level 6 inmates which are Warlord level so there’s no way Shilliew got significantly stronger in the past 2 years like that.
Shilliew is second after Burgess anyways

Light up the Darkness

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fuji one shots. Shiliew is weaker than Magellan.

i would like from you to give me facts not some random things like one shot

and you know that A B C logic is not accurate

for example : if A > B
A > C

which is wrong

BB is a Yonko and definitely not the weakest Yonko
the Commanders Sometimes Equal to Admirals if not ( in some cases ) Stronger

Fuji Suffered and struggled against Sabo
he didn't even scratch Sabo

Sure in Doressa Arc he was Stronger than Zoro
but not that Much , and Zoro has a long Way to be the Greatest Swordsman
he will be a challenge for Fuji even Before his upgrading power in Wonda

Shiliew is still mysterious to us in terms of strength
unlike Fuji who as i said struggled against Sabu

Last edited:

Light up the Darkness

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^This

Admiral Issho plays double dutches with Shiliew’s severed head. He’s not the second strongest swordsmen either and Magellan is slightly superior to Shilliew. Magellan is about as strong as the level 6 inmates which are Warlord level so there’s no way Shilliew got significantly stronger in the past 2 years like that.
Hello my friend

Burgess i believe is not stronger than Shiliew for many reasons

First we Saw some of his strength or most of it
when he was beaten badly by Sabu

Second it's like a rule in One piece ( not necessary accurate all time but most of the time ) that Swordsmen
are usually come after the captain in term of strength IF there is a swordsman in the crew

Examples : Silvers Rayleigh From Gold Roger Crew
Zoro From strawhat crew
benn beckman From Shanks crew ( i know there is no Confirmation ) but he was the one who made kizaru give up
Daz Bones ( Mr.1) from Crocodile crew
Kaku From CP9

why this ?
because all of this Based on the main Story character ( luffy ) Crew strength

this is only i believe in pirates matter ,

and Looking to this Scan

in anime the weaker character go out and exposed first especially of strength matter

they were talking about Burgess and how he was defeated badly by Sabu and almost dead

do you think Shiliew after this conversation is weaker ?

i believe he is the strongest after Blackbeard then comes in spot 3 Laffitte
Maybe Burgess is 4 or even 5

Shiliew is still mysterious
unlike Fuji who as i said STRUGGLED against Sabu ,
i know Sabu is Tough , but this is another proof why Admirals are overrated

and admiral couldn't take Sabu out and he's not in my ToP 10 Strongest characters
how he can be Ready for people way Stronger than him ?

so i believe Shiliew > Fuji high diff

what do you think ? because i always like your points​

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello my friend

Burgess i believe is not stronger than Shiliew for many reasons

First we Saw some of his strength or most of it
when he was beaten badly by Sabu

Second it's like a rule in One piece ( not necessary accurate all time but most of the time ) that Swordsmen
are usually come after the captain in term of strength IF there is a swordsman in the crew

Examples : Silvers Rayleigh From Gold Roger Crew
Zoro From strawhat crew
benn beckman From Shanks crew ( i know there is no Confirmation ) but he was the one who made kizaru give up
Daz Bones ( Mr.1) from Crocodile crew
Kaku From CP9

why this ?
because all of this Based on the main Story character ( luffy ) Crew strength

this is only i believe in pirates matter ,

and Looking to this Scan

in anime the weaker character go out and exposed first especially of defeating matter

they were talking about Burgess and how he was defeated badly by Sabu and almost dead

do you think Shiliew after this conversation is weaker ?

i believe he is the strongest after Blackbeard then comes in spot 3 Laffitte
Maybe Burgess is 4 or even 5

So Shiliew is still mysterious
unlike Fuji who as i said STRUGGLED against Sabu ,
i know Sabu is Tough , but this is another proof why Admirals are overrated

and admiral couldn't take Sabu out and he's not in my ToP 10 Strongest characters
how he can be Ready for people way Stronger than him ?

so i believe Shiliew > Fuji high diff​
How's it going? And thanks for inserting your opinion on why you believe Shiliew is stronger but here's why Shiliew is not the second strongest on the ship.
Shiliew did not talk disrespectfully towards Burgess, in fact he was talking to Lafitte. Here's what he officially said in the correct translation.

However in the next page when both Lafitte and Shiliew down talk Burgess, he still gave them the orders to what to do when he needed to come get him.

Next Burgess cannot be weaker than Lafitte or Shiliew because Burgess is the 1st ship captain of the Yonko crew ship while the other two are 2nd(Shiliew) and 5th (Lafitte).
Burgess was with Teech longer than Shiliew and Lafitte so he's obviously going to be stronger despite his position on the Yonko crew indicating that he is way stronger.

Shiliew shares Jimbei's position on the Yonko crew ship. He's the last powerhouse to join the crew and both are level 6 inmate (Warlord Level) strength. Burgess losing to Sabo doesn't mean that the rest of the crew is stronger, it just means that Sabo is really that much stronger than the rest.
Remember that Sabo is the second in charge after Dragon, that man stalemated a Admiral for a little while something that Marco had some problems doing. Admiral level is right underneath Yonko level so Sabo is no joke at all. Sabo is stronger than Ace too and Ace was one of the top strongest commanders on Whitebeard's ship.

Shiliew is featless but Burgess holds the title as the 1st captain on Teech's ship so if Burgess was really that weak then he would have no business in being number one. Teech's subordinates rankings are very similar to Kaido's crew if anything because his top men are also known as captains and not commanders like Whitbeard's crew.

NOTE: A very important detail I left out is the swordsmen analogy. Daz bones is not the swordsmen in Crocodile's crew, he said so himself:

And Benn Beckman is not a swordsmen from Shanks' crew, he's a sharp shooter.

Same thing with Dogtooth in Big mom's crew too, he's the FirstMate of her crew yet he's not a sword fighter either. He uses a trident and similar fighting style to Luffy. Marco who's the First Mate, his fighting style was similar to Sanji. He kicks his opponents without using his hands or swords.

So just because Shiliew has a sword, doesn't make him the second strongest or the opponent that Zoro matches up with. Just look at the FirsteMates I mentioned on the Yonko ship, none of them uses swords. So if Zoro were to fight them, of course he's not going to settle for the lower ranking guys. Shiliew is no different.

Last edited:

Light up the Darkness

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How's it going? And thanks for inserting your opinion on why you believe Shiliew is stronger but here's why Shiliew is not the second strongest on the ship.
Shiliew did not talk disrespectfully towards Burgess, in fact he was talking to Lafitte. Here's what he officially said in the correct translation.

However in the next page when both Lafitte and Shiliew down talk Burgess, he still gave them the orders to what to do when he needed to come get him.

Next Burgess cannot be weaker than Lafitte or Shiliew because Burgess is the 1st ship captain of the Yonko crew ship while the other two are 2nd(Shiliew) and 5th (Lafitte).
Burgess was with Teech longer than Shiliew and Lafitte so he's obviously going to be stronger despite his position on the Yonko crew indicating that he is way stronger.

Shiliew shares Jimbei's position on the Yonko crew ship. He's the last powerhouse to join the crew and both are level 6 inmate (Warlord Level) strength. Burgess losing to Sabo doesn't mean that the rest of the crew is stronger, it just means that Sabo is really that much stronger than the rest.
Remember that Sabo is the second in charge after Dragon, that man stalemated a Admiral for a little while something that Marco had some problems doing. Admiral level is right underneath Yonko level so Sabo is no joke at all. Sabo is stronger than Ace too and Ace was one of the top strongest commanders on Whitebeard's ship.

Shiliew is featless but Burgess holds the title as the 1st captain on Teech's ship so if Burgess was really that weak then he would have no business in being number one. Teech's subordinates rankings are very similar to Kaido's crew if anything because his top men are also known as captains and not commanders like Whitbeard's crew.

NOTE: A very important detail I left out is the swordsmen analogy. Daz bones is not the swordsmen in Crocodile's crew, he said so himself:

And Benn Beckman is not a swordsmen from Shanks' crew, he's a sharp shooter.

Same thing with Dogtooth in Big mom's crew too, he's the FirstMate of her crew yet he's not a sword fighter either. He uses a trident and similar fighting style to Luffy. Marco who's the First Mate, his fighting style was similar to Sanji. He kicks his opponents without using his hands or swords.

So just because Shiliew has a sword, doesn't make him the second strongest or the opponent that Zoro matches up with. Just look at the FirsteMates I mentioned on the Yonko ship, none of them uses swords. So if Zoro were to fight them, of course he's not going to settle for the lower ranking guys. Shiliew is no different.
you are correct and interesting points on Daz bones and Benn Beckman my bad

but what about Silver Rayleigh ? he is Roger Right hand

although i said this swordsmen analogy is not always correct there are many exceptions
you are right on this and corrected me

on Burgess point , i know he is the first ship captain

but numbers or titles in order doesn't always mean measurement of strength
in most cases Yes but not all

For example Garp is Vice admiral but he is way stronger than akainu

also you know my friend in anime , most of the time ( not always of course )
the character that went out and showed most of its strength is weaker than mysterious characters who didn't show any feats

i am not underrating Sabo at all , i know he is easily Admiral level and i can say he can defeat Fujitora
but as we agree that some Yonko Commanders are equal and sometime stronger than an admiral
same goes with sabo because his level is Yonko commander level

so Sabo by beating Burgess and doesn't has a scratch on his body
shows the big Gap between him and Burgess
because if Burgess was the second strongest person after BB
he will not get beat with ease like this
Burgess was even about to Die !

so logically second strongest person in BB crew
should not be defeated easily by someone who Supposed to be in his level ( second strongest in revolutionary army )

Doffy was toe to toe with fujitora as far as we see
and he was defeated by luffy however he can put an interesting match against sabo who defeated Burgess easily

in BB crew the only people we saw their power is BB ( of course )
and Burgess

Swordmen are underrated in one piece

For example mihawk in my opinion can defeat any admiral ( in my opinion )
but since he is in shichibukai people underrate him thinking that shichibukai are in one level

since fujitora struggled against sabo who is i know very tough
and Doffy ( who was defeated by luffy ) was toe to toe with him and block his sword with his leg

it gives you hint about his power

the only problem with fuijitora and i have to admit the gravity factor
yes this is very distracting and harming in the same time

but Shiliew who joined ( Arguably ) the strongest or one of the strongest Yonko Crew

he must at least be equal to an admiral or suppress fujitora

as i mentioned the problem here is was see ( not 100% ) but like 70% or 60% of Fujitora power

maybe you're right
but i guess in the near future we will see the true power of Shiliew

ask yourself this why the government made him a chief in impel down
he must be strong enough to keep OP pirates in prison

only time will tell us

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

although i said this swordsmen analogy is not always correct there are many exceptions

the character that went out and showed most of its strength is weaker than mysterious characters who didn't show any feats

i am not underrating Sabo at all , i know he is easily Admiral level and i can say he can defeat Fujitora
but as we agree that some Yonko Commanders are equal and sometime stronger than an admiral

should not be defeated easily by someone who Supposed to be in his level ( second strongest in revolutionary army )

and he was defeated by luffy however he can put an interesting match against sabo who defeated Burgess easily

and Burgess

but since he is in shichibukai people underrate him thinking that shichibukai are in one level

and Doffy ( who was defeated by luffy ) was toe to toe with him and block his sword with his leg

but Shiliew who joined ( Arguably ) the strongest or one of the strongest Yonko Crew

as i mentioned the problem here is was see ( not 100% ) but like 70% or 60% of Fujitora power

maybe you're right

only time will tell us

You’re right about rankings doesn’t equate to strength but that only applies in Whitebeard’s ship not the rest of the Yonkos.
And even in Whitebeard’s ship, only ranks 2-16 doesn’t matter but ranking 1st division is always the strongest which is Marco.
So if we were to go by Whitebeard’s rankings then Burgess=Marco, Shilliew=Ace, and Lafitte=Vista.
Either way, following Whitebeard’s order will still indicate that Burgess is the strongest. It would also indicate that Shilliew is the last powerhouse like Ace and Jimbei, in which Jimbei=Ace because they stalemated for 5 days. Further proving my point that Jimbei=Shilliew.

Yonko commanders are very inconsistent and that’s why they’re not a level. A Yonko First Mate are the second strongest in the ship and they’re known for having at least a billion bounty. They’re the only ones who can give and admiral trouble during a fight.
Then there’s lower commander like 10th division Commander Curiel who are so weak that not only does he not have Haki but he couldn’t even defeat base Moriah, , and Big mom’s ministers (not commanders) are stronger than him by feats.

So that’s why it goes from vice admiral level, to Warlord level, to Yonko FirstMate level, to Admiral level, and then Yonko level. Yonko commanders is too broad and it doesn’t make sense how there’s ones so weak that vice admiral destroy them and then ones strong enough to give Sakazuki trouble.
The only commanders on Whitebeard’s ship that gave Admirals some trouble is Marco, Ace, Jozu, and Vista. And besides Marco who is FirstMate, the rest of them are Warlord level.
This is where I believe Shilliew’s level is currently at right now.

The only person who’s a warlord and isn’t on a warlord level is buggy, he fooled the government on how powerful he is but you always have those exceptions. Kind of like how Garp is vice admiral but he’s way stronger than a regular admiral.

Last edited:

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

and Burgess

maybe you're right

only time will tell us
Currently akainu would steam roll garp

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^This

How dumb do you have to be to believe that a guy who got low-mid diffed by Sabo is a YFM.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How dumb do you have to be to believe that a guy who got low-mid diffed by Sabo is a YFM.
How retarded do you have to be to question Burgess’ position in the Yonko’s crew you fucking dumbass?
Every Yonko First Mate that’s been revealed in the manga has all been 1st division commander or 1st general commander in the crew, none of them he ever held a second commander position even in Whitebeard’s crew where ranking doesn’t matter. So you better get that fact lodged into your dense illiterate head.

You don’t even know how strong Sabo is so you better keep your mouth shut.

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While i agree he isnt first mate anymore. What you said doesn't degrade him at all. It only shows how powerful sabo is
Please tell that idiot because he clearly doesn’t know how powerful sabo is in the group. The kid outranks Kuma and Ivo in the revolutionary.
Meaning that Sabo at the bare minimum would be YFM level further proving my point.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While i agree he isnt first mate anymore. What you said doesn't degrade him at all. It only shows how powerful sabo is
Sabo would have to be stronger than most top tiers to beat a YFM low-mid diff.
How retarded do you have to be to question Burgess’ position in the Yonko’s crew you fucking dumbass?
Every Yonko First Mate that’s been revealed in the manga has all been 1st division commander or 1st general commander in the crew, none of them he ever held a second commander position even in Whitebeard’s crew where ranking doesn’t matter. So you better get that fact lodged into your dense illiterate head.

You don’t even know how strong Sabo is so you better keep your mouth shut.
>Believes Burgess is YC1 level
>Believes Yonko > Admirals
>Believes Sabo = Fujitora

Your logic makes no sense. If Sabo can low diff a YC1, then he’d be stronger than most Yonko and Admirals, but you believe he’s equal to Fujitora (which is also ridiculous since Fuji was mid diffing him). All 3 of these (ridiculous) opinions can’t be true without contradicting each other.

Also, please show me when Katakuri was ever called the 1st Sweet Commander. Him, Smoothie, and Cracker are all just called Sweet Commanders. Oda said that division numbers don’t matter in the WBP. Marco was probably the 1st division commander because he was the first to join, not necessarily because he was the strongest.

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well no shit dumbass. Kuma is one of the top tiers second strongest Warlord in the manga and Sabo outranks him.
Sabo has two feats and that’s beating Burgess and stalemating Issho in a fight. Not even Marco lasted that long against an Admiral so you have nothing to argue.

On top of that Burgess is First Mate of a year old Yonko. So unless you expect Zoro who is the First Mate of the 5th Yonko to start fighting Marco or Dogtooth to a standstill, then remain stupid.
Because he is and you’re a dumbass for saying otherwise. Name one single 1st captain/division/commander that isn’t a Yonko’s First Mate. I’ll wait. Even whitebeard’s crew in which “rank doesn’t matter” has Marco as 1st division commander.
Try that bull shit with me one more time you moron.
:lmao: This guy is retarded if you think an admiral stands up to a Yonko.
Everyone in this thread besides you and Riker has already claimed that a Yonko > Admiral.
Please be stupid and make a thread saying otherwise because I want the whole Onepiece section to thrash you along with me. As if a dying old Whitebeard didn’t just beat an admiral unconscious just now.
It’s funny how stupid you’re making yourself look right now with this comment alone. :lol
Because they stalemated. Even a 5 year old can see that but considering your comment above, you’d be too stupid comprehend that part too.
By feats the fight ended with a mutual draw both of them talking standing on their two feets.

Don’t even make that comparison to Mihawk and Vista because unlike Mihawk who just clashed swords without using any of his other skills, Issho clashed and threw all sorts of devil fruit powers against him including Haki.

Your logic makes no sense. If Sabo can low diff a YC1, then he’d be stronger than most Yonko and Admirals, but you believe he’s equal to Fujitora (which is also ridiculous since Fuji was mid diffing him). All 3 of these (ridiculous) opinions can’t be true without contradicting each other.
My logic makes perfect sense because a Yonko can low diff their FirstMate hence why Katakuri kept humbled himself when Big Mom scolded him to not interfer.
Issho never mid diff Sabo you dumbass, learn how to gauge. If Issho “mid diff” Sabo, then Sabo would’ve been defeated captured by the Marines. He’d be bleeding out the face in coughs or running away from Issho.
Also, please show me when Katakuri was ever called the 1st Sweet Commander. Him, Smoothie, and Cracker are all just called Sweet Commanders. Oda said that division numbers don’t matter in the WBP. Marco was probably the 1st division commander because he was the first to join, not necessarily because he was the strongest.
:lmao: Oda said that only in Whitebeard’s ship not all Yonko ships you illiterate clown.
Marco was stated in the manga to be First a Mate on Whitebeard’s ship and he’s 1st division commander.
Him being the first to join or not has not been stated anywhere in the manga.
So if you want to dispute whether or not if Dogtooth isn’t the First Mate of Big mom’s crew then you better delete your account.
The man shares the same position seat as Marco.

This idiot better not be for real because the stupid headcanon in this fool is hilarious.

Last edited:

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please tell that idiot because he clearly doesn’t know how powerful sabo is in the group. The kid outranks Kuma and Ivo in the revolutionary.
Meaning that Sabo at the bare minimum would be YFM level further proving my point.
I think current sabo is = to current luffy. Hell maybe just a tad bit stronger

Light up the Darkness

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i see you're one of those Admirals wankers who keep overrating admirals thinking that
Admirals = Yonko because its to BALANCE the power between pirates and the government which is completely False

if Admirals = Yonko then why they needed the Shichibukai
members against WB ( a Yonko not even in his prime ) ?
if admirals = Yonko why WB fought more than 1 admiral ?

if an admiral = Yonko

why Fujitora ( the admiral ) couldn't defeat or beat Sabo when he fought him ?

why he even couldn't defeat Doffy who blocked his sword with just his leg ?

why Doffy freed himself from Aokiji's ice age like nothing ?

and for the BOLD part
for you to say Fujitora mid diff Sabo you don't have a proof and nothing happened in the manga that support this claim

we see fujitora struggling against sabo and not having the ability to beat him , they were equal

Sabo was toying and owning vice admiral ( in front of an admiral )
like he is an annoying insect

why marco blocked kizaru attacks like it's nothing ?

i thought Yonko < or = admiral

all manga facts are against you and idiots who think an admiral can take a Yonko
admirals wankers can't answer one of my questions because there is no manga facts support this delusional understanding of the manga

So since Fujitora was equal to sabo as we saw in the manga

this gives Shiliew a big chance of winning

and btw Sabo is easily an admiral level

because ace was toying with Aokiji and Aokiji couldn't defeat him

and Ace is weaker than sabo who has very advanced haki attacks

Sabo is very strong thats why fujitora couldn't defeat him

i don't know if you're blind or stupid or both

Shiliew has a big chance winning this fight
it will be high diff though

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i see you're one of those Admirals wankers who keep overrating admirals thinking that
Admirals = Yonko because its to BALANCE the power between pirates and the government which is completely False

if Admirals = Yonko then why they needed the Shichibukai
members against WB ( a Yonko not even in his prime ) ?
if admirals = Yonko why WB fought more than 1 admiral ?

This is all that’s needed to be said right here.
If you want to make a case of anyone beating or stalemating a Yonko from the World Govt. then mention Commander in Chief Kong. He outranks both fleet admiral and admiral, also he was fleet admiral during Gol D Rogers reign.

But no, they think that a bunch of admirals is going to solo the most powerful people in the world. There wouldn’t be a Warlord system if an admiral can defeat a Yonko 1 on 1.

Light up the Darkness

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You’re right about rankings doesn’t equate to strength but that only applies in Whitebeard’s ship not the rest of the Yonkos.
And even in Whitebeard’s ship, only ranks 2-16 doesn’t matter but ranking 1st division is always the strongest which is Marco.
So if we were to go by Whitebeard’s rankings then Burgess=Marco, Shilliew=Ace, and Lafitte=Vista.
Either way, following Whitebeard’s order will still indicate that Burgess is the strongest. It would also indicate that Shilliew is the last powerhouse like Ace and Jimbei, in which Jimbei=Ace because they stalemated for 5 days. Further proving my point that Jimbei=Shilliew.

Yonko commanders are very inconsistent and that’s why they’re not a level. A Yonko First Mate are the second strongest in the ship and they’re known for having at least a billion bounty. They’re the only ones who can give and admiral trouble during a fight.
Then there’s lower commander like 10th division Commander Curiel who are so weak that not only does he not have Haki but he couldn’t even defeat base Moriah, , and Big mom’s ministers (not commanders) are stronger than him by feats.

So that’s why it goes from vice admiral level, to Warlord level, to Yonko FirstMate level, to Admiral level, and then Yonko level. Yonko commanders is too broad and it doesn’t make sense how there’s ones so weak that vice admiral destroy them and then ones strong enough to give Sakazuki trouble.
The only commanders on Whitebeard’s ship that gave Admirals some trouble is Marco, Ace, Jozu, and Vista. And besides Marco who is FirstMate, the rest of them are Warlord level.
This is where I believe Shilliew’s level is currently at right now.

The only person who’s a warlord and isn’t on a warlord level is buggy, he fooled the government on how powerful he is but you always have those exceptions. Kind of like how Garp is vice admiral but he’s way stronger than a regular admiral.

i agree with most of the points ( excluding the BB ship captains power scale )

you are right being in the same category doesn't mean same power
and you gave me an example of whitebeard commanders

Yes Marco seems the strongest commanders
and he is the counter for kizaru thats why Oda made him blocked kizaru attacks like nothing

however i do agree that ace is warlord level except for one situation he is stronger than 1 admiral
( even though 1 of the warlords is i believe stronger than at least 1 admiral and i will talk with him later )

Ace is the natural Counter for Aokiji , and Aokiji is an admiral
so that make ace > an admiral
in this situation he is not a warlord level

its all about counters

like luffy and Enel
back in that time the power Gap is huge
but luffy won because he is enel natural opponent

also back to warlords power level they're definitely not the same
mihawk ( who i see as the strongest warlord from the beginning )

is easily stronger than admiral fujitora
why ? because he is simply the strongest and greatest swordsman in the world

we got alot of confirmation on this plus he is Zoro's Final obstacle to be the strongest swordsman

so since there is swordsman admiral it easily says that mihawk > admiral fujitora

mihawk i believe joined the shichibukai as a cover
because he is actually shanks friend and will betrayed the government in the future no doubt
that's why he trained zoro for two years and didn't participate alot in the marineford fight

only one sword slash to WB and that's
he is too OP , he will even not only stronger than admiral fujitora but will put a big fight against any admiral

so that's why warlords not in one basket just like vice admiral Garp is way stronger than akainu

about BB crew your points are logically i don't deny this bro
but since Burgess Exposed himself and showed like 50% of his power ( maybe i'm wrong )
so then he has some feats while Shiliew is featless and mysterious

yes this doesn't mean like the rest of BB crew ( all of them ) are stronger than Burgess no
we can easily solve this by imagining the fight between strawhats crew and BB crew

let's start with the obvious

luffy vs BB
Zoro vs Shiliew
Brook vs Lafitte ( they have the same type of weapon ! )
Usopp vs Van Augur
Chopper vs Doc Q ( with his almost dead horse lol )

Now these are the obvious fight that will happen in the future
the rest are expectations

so if we took quick look to strawhats power scale
Zoro definitely is the second strongest and easily

is not logical that Zoro will fight a weaker opponent and other strawhats crew
excluding luffy of course will fight stronger opponent than zoro

maybe i'm wrong who knows but only time will tell us

Shiliew is stronger than admiral fujitora for the reasons i mentioned in previous posts
i will not say big gap but definitely stronger that's what i believe

i know Sabo is very very strong and easily equal to most admirals power level
( not like admirals wankers who think sabo is weaker than admirals which they ignore manga facts )

but fujitora didn't even scratch sabo let alone win
i will not say Shiliew will defeat sabo or anything like this
no sabo probably stronger than both of them ( fujitora and Shiliew )
but i think he will be a more of a challenge than fujitora who didn't defeat even doffy
and doffy is easily weaker ( slightly though) than sabo !

Shiliew will surprise us in the future i believe since he is featless

Yonko BB pirates are the strongest i believe after shanks pirates
this is only expectations who knows

my list for strongest Yonko and Yonko crew :

1 - Shanks ( without a doubt )
2 - this one is very debatable and it's only an opinion of course no facts
it's between BB and kaido i believe BB
3 - Kaido
4 - Big mom

Last edited: