Shikamaru vs Kabuto

Shikamaru.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
alrigh then uses *(Kage Enmaku)-Shadow Smoke Screen (You first throw a smoke bomb at the opponent and then your shadow covers the smoke compressing it and trapping the opponent in a body suite shadow with the high pressure more crushing them form with in.)*

Kabuto

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
counters the kage enmaku with Doton, Dochuu Eigyo and exits the ground below your feet using Chakra Enjintou targeting your tendons in your ancles.

Doton, Dochuu Eigyo (Earth Style, Underground Fish Projection)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: 0
Description: User Inserts him/her self in the ground to avoid getting hit buy opponents attacks best if use with Mist Servant genjutsu to make this an attck type with no extra chakra cost but with only 5 damage.

Chakra Enjintou (Chakra Scalpel)
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: Chakra Enjintou is a special Ninjutsu technique used by medical ninjas. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will focus chakra to their hands. When their charged hands reach the body of their target, they can extend the chakra internally into the targetโ€™s body to cut and neatly slice their muscles and blood vessels without harming the surface skin. This technique can be used in battle, but because of its hectic nature, the fine precision required for an instant kill is not feasible. Damage can still be done to the vital organs, but the technique should be used carefully in battle.

Shikamaru.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
counters the kage enmaku with Doton, Dochuu Eigyo and exits the ground below your feet using Chakra Enjintou targeting your tendons in your ancles.

Description: User Inserts him/her self in the ground to avoid getting hit buy opponents attacks best if use with Mist Servant genjutsu to make this an attck type with no extra chakra cost but with only 5 damage.

Chakra Enjintou (Chakra Scalpel)
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Damage: 40
Description: Chakra Enjintou is a special Ninjutsu technique used by medical ninjas. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will focus chakra to their hands. When their charged hands reach the body of their target, they can extend the chakra internally into the target?s body to cut and neatly slice their muscles and blood vessels without harming the surface skin. This technique can be used in battle, but because of its hectic nature, the fine precision required for an instant kill is not feasible. Damage can still be done to the vital organs, but the technique should be used carefully in battle.
as you come up out of the ground I jump back and use *(Kage Nui)-Shadow Sewing (Shadow needles that can move the opponent or impale them and can be used with exploding tags.) after hitting you explosive tags are placed on you*

Kabuto

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
takes the hit from the shadow needles and begins using Saisei No Jutsu to nullify the explosive notes. using blood from the wounds left by the shadow needles i use Shijutsu Kikon Yuugi in combination with Shikon No Jutsu to create living copies of my self using stored corpses (can't be dispelled like with kage bunshin), we each fan out in a V attack formation.

Saisei No Jutsu (Cell Regeneration Technique)
Description: Focusing their chakra to an injured area, the user can begin the cell creation process the moment an area becomes injured.

Shijutsu Kikon Yuugi (Dark Medical Technique, Death Preservation)
Chakra: 30
Description: Using a scroll, the ninja is capable of storing freshly dead bodies in seals for later use.

Shikon No Jutsu (Dead Soul Technique)
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20 (NO COST TO DO COMBO)
Damage: 0 (-40 damage if used in combo with Chakra Scalpel)
Description: Shikon No Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses a dead body to create the illusion of another living person.

Shikamaru.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
surrounding me huh......well this is troublesome *sets a couple items on the ground around me*

then I use *(Kage Mane)-Shadow Imitation (Traps the enemy buy combining shadows) on the one of you in front of me* then I follow it up with *(Kage Mane Shuriken)-Shadow Imitation Shuriken (Traps the enemy buy throwing and hitting there shadow special blades infused with shadow chakra)*

Kabuto

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
the real me gets trapped by the shadow imitation jutsu, while the dead soul version escapes underground with Doton, Dochuu Eigyo going underneith you and while you are trapped trying to hold me he uses Doton, Shinjiuu Zanshu.

(if you escape by jumping this time, the real one will be released and will use Sen'eijashu, if you don't, you are trapped underground unable to move)

Doton, Shinjiuu Zanshu (Earth Style, Double Suicide Decapatation)
Chakra: 10
Description: User Inserts him/her self in the ground and moves through the ground under the opponent and pulls them down trapping them in the ground with only there head above the ground.
-----
Sen'eijashu (Hidden Shadow Snake Hand)
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: 30
Description: Sen'eijashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake, which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended, the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.

Shikamaru.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
since he has to come out of the ground to use a jutsu that sets off one of my traps I set down around me

the trap is *(Kage yose)-Shadow summoning (Summons shadows unto the enemy that can grab onto other objects or be used to choke or impale the opponent.)* the shadow technique used is *(Kage Nui)-Shadow Sewing (Shadow needles that can move the opponent or impale them and can be used with exploding tags) impaling your dead you*

(Kage yose)-Shadow summoning
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:20(+5 for Shadow Neck Bind,+7 for Shadow Sewing)
Damage Points:N/A +55 if used with a pre-trap(only Shikamaru can use this attack and only once per battle)+30 for Shadow Neck Bind and +40 of Shadow Sewing
Descripton: Summons shadows unto the enemy that can grab onto other objects or be used to choke or impale the opponent.
Note:Those are the total amount of damage done by this jutsu

(Kage Nui)-Shadow Sewing
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:20(+5 if used with exploding tags)
Damage Points:40(+10 if used with exploding tags)
Descripton: Shadow needles that can move the opponent or impale them and can be used with exploding tags.