Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even I want to see Naruto becoming the Hokage but sometimes Shikamaru seems to be the best for the post from their generation.... I think he's got the kind of Brains which is really very rare.... So he seems a perfect candidate for the Hokage.... share your thoughts guys.... :D :D

You must be registered for see images

Aertes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well he has the brain but not the power.A Hokage should be someone who can also protect the whole village in time of crisis or emergency.But I think Naruto is not ready for being Hokage yet.
If Tsunade dies (which I don't think that will happen) the best choice for now will be Kakashi.

Reactions: Yusuke Urameshi

Yusuke Urameshi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well he has the brain but not the power.A Hokage should be someone who can also protect the whole village in time of crisis or emergency.But I think Naruto is not ready for being Hokage yet.
If Tsunade dies (which I don't think that will happen) the best choice for now will be Kakashi.
Literally what I was going to say word for word. Thanks.

Nakamazi Itchigo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's like Shikamaru said, "I am the Knight".. to me, Shikamaru is the PERFECT general for The Leaf like his father before him. Being a Hokage requires something special, not all about skill, jutsu or amount intelligence one has, the people who become a Kage have a influence on the people in their village that makes all want to follow them.. oh and Shikamaru himself said this. :)

fellowsian

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm! He has the chance to be a hokage because of his intelligence but his power is not hokage level! Naruto has a better chance of being a hokage and shikamaru can just help naruto out when it comes to intelligence and strategies!

Jin Hayami

Veteran
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excluding Naruto...Kakashi and Hiashi are still ahead of him. Shikamaru runs out of chakra all the time. You need to look at this by the Narutoverse rules. We've seen them make two kids kage already just because they are strong. Now real world rules? Shikamaru is probably the best choice.

UchihaAmor

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No Shika too Lazy being a Hokage...
The best choice is Kakashi even though he didn't ever want to be the Hokage but Kakashi's intelligence and ability make him be a great choice as the next Hokage (in this case if Tsunade die and Naruto not ready become Hokage yet).

ReeseKage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's far too lazy and not strong enough yet. Kakashi sensei is a good choice but I believe that Naruto, with shikamaru and Kakashi as his advisors, would be best suitable as Hokage.