Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excluding Naruto...Kakashi and Hiashi are still ahead of him. Shikamaru runs out of chakra all the time. You need to look at this by the Narutoverse rules. We've seen them make two kids kage already just because they are strong. Now real world rules? Shikamaru is probably the best choice.
Two Kids made Kage..?? I understand Gaara's one.... Who is the other one..??

AlastorNazura17

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. Naruto will become the next Hokage, I've seen people saying he's not ready, but I think slowly he is becoming more suited; he's maturing, plus Shikamaru can be his advisor( like his dad was).

Itachi Rane

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he will be a much better choice compared to naruto....even if he says 'what a drag' he knows his job too well and is one of the most intelligent shinobis of the leaf...yes...he doesn't have the strength but if he masters his clan's techniques then he can be troublesome to deal with. We can't forget that he defeated the immortal Hidan....

Itachi Rane

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but currently kakashi is the best choice.....he has leadership qualities alongside power and intelligence....but i doubt how will he do paperwork if he's busy reading icha icha....

Chibiusa

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wayyyy too lazy for the responsibilities. He is capable if holding a high position tho. Maybe an advisor to the Hokage or Head Jounin like his father was. Members of the K11 will probably eventually become the high elders who work on side the Hokage/Naruto. The two current ones were both Hiruzen's old teammates so it seems logical

Sherlock.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he will be a much better choice compared to naruto....even if he says 'what a drag' he knows his job too well and is one of the most intelligent shinobis of the leaf...yes...he doesn't have the strength but if he masters his clan's techniques then he can be troublesome to deal with. We can't forget that he defeated the immortal Hidan....
Finally.... Someone agrees with me.... :D :D