Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Basic Information
Name: Shiin Aburame
Nickname: Kiwii, Cause of Death (Shiin)
Clan: Aburame

Looks:
He is tall and built. Wears a bohemian outfit, which covers all skin of his body, leaving only his mouth and chin exposed. There?s plenty of room on his clothes to host his bugs, and there?s also room for tons of hidden weapons. The few ones that claimed to have seen his eyes said they were green. His skin is burned by the sun. It doesn't seem like it, but his clothes can actually open into leaving his upper body completly naked and can easily be barefeet.

Personality:
Shiin has a very peculiar personality. He acts like a total sadist, driven by bloodlust. He may be even a bit cocky around his opponents. But he isn?t a lunatic, and he is actually very adroit person, and is capable of everything to get what he wants.

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Konoha
Village of Alliance: Missing-Nin

Rank//Chakra Info.

Specialty:
Bug Manipulation, Tactical Fight, Chakra Control, Assassinations, Close Range, Chakra Sensor (Naturally from the Bugs)
Elements:
Wind, Fire, Earth, Water and Lighting
Your ninjutsu:

Background Info.

History:

Poisonous Parasites Arch:
Shiin was born on the Aburame clan, brother of Torune, son of Shikure. Just like his father and brother,he was injected with microscopic bugs, poisonous parasites, which took over his body. His father was the only one who devolped the antidote, and thus it's a family secret. That's the reason why user with this species of bugs are so rare. Shiin rejected the bugs and his family, because of tthe pain that the bugs caused on the early stages before mastery, so he left the village and wandered through the world at the age of 8.

Bug Town Arch: Just like any other Aburame, his affinity were the beetles, and so he tried to reject the parasitic bugs as much as he could, until e encountered one single beetle. It was like the bug knew him. Just when he was about to loose hope, he entered his body (just like many others). (XDXDXDXD) Shiin then started to master his abilities, using the normal beetles normally, but using the nano-bugs as his special abilities.

Bug Connections Arch:
Shiin, realized he had a better connection with bugs then any other Aburame when he encountered a couple on the road. He also discovered that he could enhance the poison of his bugs with his chakra. The reason is maybe because of the poisonous parasites on his body, or the perfect chakra control, but it?s still unknown for sure. With this ability on his chakra, he is able to perform a few poison jutsus, but it?s still not fully mastered the enhancing of any particular poison (Cuz you need Med-Jutsu for that, not just natural affinity).
The strong connection and chakra control enabled him to use other Aburame jutsus that many people don?t know, such as the Bug Demon, his creation, and enables him to control other species of insects, although not as good as he does with his own insects, which he has trained with for 12 years.

Other

Other Informations:

Poisonous Parasites on Leaf Ninja

Picture:

Music Theme:
Shinedown - Sound of Madness

Last edited:

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before you automatically decline. I asked Rei if I could have two bugs. She said it was ok for her, but you guys are in charge. So, please?

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I also want to state that this Bug Demon thingo, which controls various other species of bugs, if its not been approved already, will not be approved at all.

Also if you really want a two-bug thingo, restrictions must be made.

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bug Demon doesn't do that. You are thinking of Bugs of the Exoctic Death, which was declined 5 times by multiple mods xD

Hum... More rectrictions?

Nano-Bugs can only be used through physical touch, and I must be naked on that part, do you know how hard it is to get that close to a person and not be Nagashied? (Of course you don't, you're Zetsu xD)

Having Beetle Bugs means I can't use any Lightning that runs throughout my body, nor heat my body too much. Also means I can't get underwater.

Besides, I'm the oldest Aburame guy around, I believe. I think I have acquired a certain skill level amongst the Aburames.

Lastly, please please please pleae please *begs for mercy*