Merzeil

Regular
Kin
3,279💸
Kumi
8,509💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All right! Thanks everyone for participating in Sheep Game #8... Few lucky ones managed to sent in answers a bit late but that's ok... The final moment has came to reveal our this games winner!

And that is.... @Rohan!
Congrats mate :win:
Although this was pretty intense for the first place there are the total points:
You must be registered to see images

(Just in case... if you spot any mistake, pm me or write down below)
I guess Rohan will host the next sheep game :D
Post automatically merged:

@Aadhishrm1 @Rei @Alice in Noodleland @Michelle @Luciform @Mr.Lonely @Michael92 @Gutsy @Poison chan @iNotorious @Rohan
Results are up!

damn spotted a mistake

:onion-msn-smileys-21:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael92

Merzeil

Regular
Kin
3,279💸
Kumi
8,509💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a nice set of questions @Merzeil :)
Not really sure if it was nice but thanks anyways :D, just in case if any one of you find a mistake, inform me :3, I am rn down with fever after moving to a new place so might not be able find a mistake(if there are any I hope I didn't make any more than that one previously:shy:

But yeah overall I went trough it again and it looks like everything else is ok :D

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really sure if it was nice but thanks anyways :D, just in case if any one of you find a mistake, inform me :3, I am rn down with fever after moving to a new place so might not be able find a mistake(if there are any I hope I didn't make any more than that one previously:shy:

But yeah overall I went trough it again and it looks like everything else is ok :D
Get well soon and dont worry about it!

Reactions: Merzeil

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Answers sent.
All right! Thanks everyone for participating in Sheep Game #8... Few lucky ones managed to sent in answers a bit late but that's ok... The final moment has came to reveal our this games winner!

And that is.... @Rohan!

Sends in 10 minutes before the reveal and still wins... Unfair! :dafq::no:
I call shennenigans :hint::sigar::sigar::stone:

I kid :LOL::ROFLMAO::lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

1: For all those who picked icy freezy cold mountains, you've never experienced it I am sure, Rei knows :cool::headdesk:

2: I'm pretty sure I picked Roleplay since I was certain everyone would pick it, then it is revealed that everyone picked Forum games instead, me included, lol. Strange indeed :LOL::ROFLMAO:

3: My full answers this time again while I remember to do so;

Here we go!!

Q1 - Oh tough one! Depends on how cold or hot, but I'll pick the Desert just in case :sigar:
Q2 - Never watched One Piece so I'll say Naruto :hint:
Q3 - Again depends on the situation. A Zombie Apocalypse and I would choose the sword, any other event I suppose a gun is better so a gun it is! :hs:
Q4 - A loan is not free and has to be paid back in full. True love on the other hand :flowers: Love it is...
Q5 - Neither since I've played neither, but in order to score points I say League of Legends (I know Gutsy will choose this if he plays).
Q6- Nobody goes around with cash in their wallets anymore :sigar:, I'll give it back :score:
Q7 - I don't RP but that is what's going to score me the points so I'll say Roleplay :rage:
Q8 - What good is being blind gonna do? :LOL::ROFLMAO: Full light it is!
Q9 - Naruto (only watched Attack on Titan beside it and it's still only on Season 3 so wouldn't be fair to say otherwise just yet)
Q10 - Forum, born and bred :super:

Last edited:
Reactions: Michelle

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,026💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Take care of yourself! That was a funny game^^

Congrats Rohan :hs:
Michael needs a prize for the third place
?