Merzeil

Regular
Kin
3,279💸
Kumi
8,509💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:th-068:Heya everone! It is me, Merzeil and it is time for another Sheep Game! I am honored to be Sheep Game #8 host!:th-068:
You must be registered to see images

I've prepared 10, I think, simple questions which shouldn't be that difficult :win:
Here comes the questions!:ssymb:

Q1 – Would you prefer to live in hot desert or in cold mountains?

Q2 – Which anime do you prefer? One Piece or Naruto?

Q3 – If you would have a chance to choose a weapon, would you take a gun or a sword?

Q4 –Which one would you chose: a small loan of million dollar or true love?

Q5 – League of Legends or Dota 2

Q6 – You are homeless. You see a man walking by talking on the phone. All of a sudden you see a wallet falling out of his pocket. What would you do? Give it back or keep it?

Q7 – Which do you prefer better: Roleplay or Forum Games section?

Q8 – Would you like to live in a dark room without any light or in a bright room full with light?

Q9 – Your favorite anime of all time?

Q10 – Which platform do you prefer better? Discord or Forum?

:happy:I hope you will enjoy this one the same way as you might have enjoyed the other 7 Sheep Games :happy:

Please pm your answers to me (Merzeil) with title Sheep Game #8 till 15th December (Saturday). I will try to announce the winner(s) in the following day!
For the newcomers here is Guide made by our friend Rohan :yay:
:blur:In case if there are any questions pm me with title Sheep Game #8:blur:
:byez:Good Luck Everyone And Have Fun:byez:

Post automatically merged:

@Rohan @Dr.Strange @Tigerrr in the woods @Alice in Noodleland @Chihaya @PyrrhaNikos @Michelle @MadieV @Sixth Hokage [email protected] @Michael92 @Poison chan @Luciform @Zise @Caliburn @Klaus @Anna @Avani @Tsukihi @Horus @Vex @Quatt
@The Pervy Sage @Lily @Konno @mono no aware @Rei
The sheep is on the table! Come and enjoy the game :D (would be great if you could help out with pings if I forgot someone and tell your friends to join :win:)

Attachments

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,719💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There sent. I now realize I broke my streak of showing my answers last time, but they were kind of generic that time around, this time around however they should be somewhat fun to read I suppose :LOL::ROFLMAO: Since I never NEVER win this, I answered what gives me points, this time I will win for sure :snickering::sigar::super:

what is this even
It's fun :D

@Jas @Versuvio @Sophie Ezra @Manami @Gin

Last edited: