Shawnd

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok here's my list of the top 10 strongest shinobi..

1. SO6P (God of Jutsu)
2. Madara (EMS, Rinnegon user)
3. Nagato (Baby SO6P)
4. Hashirama Senju (1st Hokage also strong enough to fight/defeat/capture multiple tailed beasts alone)
5. Sasuke (Has surpassed his brother and wields the EMS)
6. Itachi (Strongest Uchiha to ever live next to Madara and now Sasuke)
7. Shisui (Greatest genjutsuist out of the Uchihas, great enough to break the strongest jutsu ever made.. Impure World Resurrection)
8. Minato Namikaze (Konoha's Yellow Flash, FTG)
9. Hanzo of The Salamander (Fought/Owned the 3 Legendary Sannin)
10. Kabuto (Has surpassed Orochimaru and can summon practically anyone)

ok thats my list... you'll notice most of it has Uchiha's on it.. I bet your wondering "why?".. well for the simple fact the uchiha/Senju are descendants from the SO6P himself. Also the Senju arent as good "meaning pure hearted" as everyone thinks. Madara was right by confrontin the Uchiha clan of the SEnju and they didnt listen and had to suffer the Senju's Wrath... Through Itachi of course.. But the Uchiha has always won.. Before Madara fought Hashirama he knew of Izanagi and was already workin on his Moons Eye Plan.. So he needed the 1st's DNA.. So he let the 1st win and got beatin real bad/body got crushed and all to make it seem convincing to the world that he's dead.. Also when Sasuke fought Naruto, like he said he LET Naruto live just off a WHIM.. The Uchiha's has always won.. They've Never lost to the Senju/Uzamaki.. Also.. You'll notice theres no jiinchurriki's "why!!" because i said strongest shinobi's.. not strongest beasts.. Jinchuuriki were made to be a tool for war.. They're a livin weapon so they dont go in the spots and honestly they still wouldnt fit in considerin none are stronger then my top 10.. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Reactions: KAPOOOO

Tendo Pain

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1. SO6P (God of Jutsu)
3. Nagato (Baby SO6P)
4. Hashirama Senju (1st Hokage also strong enough to fight/defeat/capture multiple tailed beasts alone)
7. Shisui (Greatest genjutsuist out of the Uchihas, great enough to break the strongest jutsu ever made.. Impure World Resurrection)

ok thats my list... you'll notice most of it has Uchiha's on it.. I bet your wondering "why?".. well for the simple fact the uchiha/Senju are descendants from the SO6P himself. Also the Senju arent as good "meaning pure hearted" as everyone thinks. Madara was right by confrontin the Uchiha clan of the SEnju and they didnt listen and had to suffer the Senju's Wrath... Through Itachi of course.. But the Uchiha has always won.. Before Madara fought Hashirama he knew of Izanagi and was already workin on his Moons Eye Plan.. So he needed the 1st's DNA.. So he let the 1st win and got beatin real bad/body got crushed and all to make it seem convincing to the world that he's dead.. Also when Sasuke fought Naruto, like he said he LET Naruto live just off a WHIM.. The Uchiha's has always won.. They've Never lost to the Senju/Uzamaki.. Also.. You'll notice theres no jiinchurriki's "why!!" because i said strongest shinobi's.. not strongest beasts.. Jinchuuriki were made to be a tool for war.. They're a livin weapon so they dont go in the spots and honestly they still wouldnt fit in considerin none are stronger then my top 10.. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
Dude the if your going to take out the Jiinchurrikis then u should also take out everyone with an eye advantage. Its the same thing just because they have added chakra insdie of them doesnt just make them better. They have to train hard to control the tailed beasts. Which has been proven to not be easy. Naruto should definitely be on the list and Sasuke should not be nearly as high as you put him.

Uzumaki Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's mine
1. Sage of the 6 Paths
2. Uchiha Madara
3. Uchiha Itachi
4. Uzumaki Nagato
5. Uzumaki Naruto
6. Uchiha Sasuke
7. Minato Namikaze
8. Senju Hashirama
9. Uchiha Shisui
10. Jiraiya

shk1020

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1. SO6P (God of Jutsu)
3. Nagato (Baby SO6P)

im ok with most of them except #9, Hanzou. Pain/Nagato defeated him. and since naruto has defeated Nagato as well as surpassed jiraiya, tsunade, kakashi (and maybe even oro), I think naruto gets to replace him on there.

naruto can still compete with most of the top 10 with his sage mode, and doesnt need the jinchuriki powers. ^^

Shawnd

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude the if your going to take out the Jiinchurrikis then u should also take out everyone with an eye advantage. Its the same thing just because they have added chakra insdie of them doesnt just make them better. They have to train hard to control the tailed beasts. Which has been proven to not be easy. Naruto should definitely be on the list and Sasuke should not be nearly as high as you put him.
ummm.. wtf r u talkin bout? well if u want eople to have beasts and sh1t give all the uchiha's a tailed beast.. YE DOESNT SOUND TOO PRETTY NOW DOES IT???

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

1. SO6P (God of Jutsu)
3. Nagato (Baby SO6P)

1st of all tobi himself said 1st was a man he looked up to and sejus are good hearted and better than uchiha for 1 reason they are not given there powers like uchihas who get the sharingan....if you count jinchurukis than what about there sharingan?!?!?! Naruto's 9 tails is like his blood trait because if tobi didn't attack konoha than when kushina was about to die naruto would have gotten 9 tails because he is a uzumaki and has alot of chakra and longevity and lets face naruto would have been more talented since 4th would have trained him....he would have been using FTG

Shawnd

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im ok with most of them except #9, Hanzou. Pain/Nagato defeated him. and since naruto has defeated Nagato as well as surpassed jiraiya, tsunade, kakashi (and maybe even oro), I think naruto gets to replace him on there.

naruto can still compete with most of the top 10 with his sage mode, and doesnt need the jinchuriki powers. ^^
dude... naruto only defeated nagato bcuz his strongest ability wsasnt there yet also bcuz of he fox savin his a$$ and no he hasnt surpassed JMAN and dont mean to be rude but ur foolish to think otherwise..

Tendo Pain

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ummm.. wtf r u talkin bout? well if u want eople to have beasts and sh1t give all the uchiha's a tailed beast.. YE DOESNT SOUND TOO PRETTY NOW DOES IT???
Dude calm down and why do think that everyone can control a tailed beats. Remember that many have died simply trying to control them. Just because your strong doesn't mean you can control a tailed beast. Dude if your going to have Hanzou on your list Naruto should be there cause even without out his KM he has SM and Rasen Shuriken. I think you forget that the show is about Naruto and let your Sasuke fanboy side take over.

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's mine
1. Sage of the 6 Paths
2. Uchiha Madara
3. Uchiha Itachi
4. Uzumaki Nagato
5. Uzumaki Naruto
6. Uchiha Sasuke
7. Minato Namikaze
8. Senju Hashirama
9. Uchiha Shisui
10. Jiraiya
^ Fanboy ^

There is no way in HELL Naruto with RM would lose to Itachi... Also, you think Hashirama was lower than Sasuke AND Minato? The guy tanked TB's for a living, he could take a Sharingan user and the 4th, most likely

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,456💸
Kumi
483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah sure.. Another spam thread which should be reported but nobody bothers because it's great spam thread to increase post count and it's mor fun to flame you..

Yawn

You forgot the Uchiha shop keeper lady and the Uchiha sweeper shinobies.

And I'm sure all Uchiha's were so great that they disappeared when Mdara attacked the village with Kyuubi during Minato's rein.. ohh I forgot Manga was lying.. it was a natural disaster and Uchihas don't fight natural disaster they were on a picnic that day organised by Obito, Kagami and Zetsu.

I will write rest of the fic in next your next fic thread. Do'nt forget to rep/thank/review if you like the tale..:p

Reactions: Iruka

Iruka

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
dude... naruto only defeated nagato bcuz his strongest ability wsasnt there yet also bcuz of he fox savin his a$$ and no he hasnt surpassed JMAN and dont mean to be rude but ur foolish to think otherwise..
Why do you hate Naruto so much? If I was to say that Naruto vs Pain/Nagato was just like Sasuke vs Danzo how would you feel? Danzo couldn't use his most powerful technique as Shisui's eye was still on its cooldown period. Sasuke only got saved by Susano'o and by biting Karin.

Also I think Naruto has definitely surpassed Jiraiya, complete use of SM without any deformities shows at least one aspect that Naruto is better in.

~MC117~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto should be in that list, I can tell you have something against Naruto, Naruto has worked for his power, he got the kyuubi in him and he worked to control it, he master sage mode and other strong ninjutsu's he is stronger than sasuke, all of sasuke's best techniques were giving by itachi he isn't blind now because of itachi, Naruto should be in that list at least number 5 or 4 sasuke should be number 8 or 9.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,456💸
Kumi
483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do you hate Naruto so much? If I was to say that Naruto vs Pain/Nagato was just like Sasuke vs Danzo how would you feel? Danzo couldn't use his most powerful technique as Shisui's eye was still on its cooldown period. Sasuke only got saved by Susano'o and by biting Karin.

Also I think Naruto has definitely surpassed Jiraiya, complete use of SM without any deformities shows at least one aspect that Naruto is better in.
Naruto should be in that list, I can tell you have something against Naruto, Naruto has worked for his power, he got the kyuubi in him and he worked to control it, he master sage mode and other strong ninjutsu's he is stronger than sasuke, all of sasuke's best techniques were giving by itachi he isn't blind now because of itachi, Naruto should be in that list at least number 5 or 4 sasuke should be number 8 or 9.
Hey it's a fiction. Stop forcing your character upon us. :p we are writing the tale of Uchiha who never lost. those in the manga keep lossing all the time.. we don't want them. ,manga is lying. read the fic above.

:rofl:

Iruka

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey it's a fiction. Stop forcing your character upon us. :p we are writing the tale of Uchiha who never lost. those in the manga keep lossing all the time.. we don't want them. ,manga is lying. read the fic above.

:rofl:
Ah I see, your story makes a lot more sense than the manga, after all the manga isn't always right. That was awfully nice of Zetsu to organise a picnic for all the Uchiha.