Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright, no waiting around for lavagirl this time. So tell me, shark summonings what do they do, how will they benefit you as a summoning contract and what unique features do they have.

Ester

Regular
Kin
822💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We need the sequel! So Sharks is basically Kisame's pets that give some shark tooth capabilities, water usages, and absorption abilities potential. While it's not particularly an expansive contract in terms of summonings, it has a few niche abilities that can be expanded on custom wise, even with what has already been done with it. As for benefit wise, it fits my main bios theme, although I'll be forced to drop it from that once I go with Hiruko, but as a second bios contract it should offer some nice usages if I manage to develop it nicely.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Yeah pretty much, sharks of course are aquatic so it makes summoning them vaguely situational unless you have easy access to a water source they won't last long. With that said lets get on with the contract animals and techniques. As always I'll want a breakdown of each technique posted, also your thoughts and any questions.

( Same: Tisu ) – Shark: Teeth
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: Using his access to the shark contract, the user is able to generate the teeth of shark. However, the teeth can only be made short range from him as this jutsu is bound by the rules of summoning techniques. The user generates the teeth by physically summoning them to the field. These teeth are formed in short range of the user and can travel up to long range. If created with 20 chakra and 40 damage, the length of the tooth is equivalent to the width of their torso. The user can shoot as many teeth as he wishes at one time but they must all add up to B rank. These teeth can be used in two ways 1) They can be thrown or shot out at the opponent by shooting these teeth from the body. 2) The teeth can be summoned above the opponent making them crash down upon him/her. These teeth can range in size and number.
Note: Can only be used by a shark signer.
Note: Courtesy of Daemon

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
Type:
Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.

Note: Requires a water source.
Note: Can only be used by Kisame Bios or bios that signed the Shark Contract.

(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water Shark Bomb
Type:
Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark formed after the user does the Tiger → Ox → Dragon → Hare → Dog → Bird → Rat → Clone seal → Dragon → Ram handseals. The projectile is formed from the user and travels towards the opponent.

Note: No water source required

Ester

Regular
Kin
822💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noted!

Shark Teeth is a nice technique that reminds me a bit of some Kaguya clan applications as it generates sharp objects that can be sent towards the opponent. It allows for the teeth to be shot at a range after being summoned or even be used to crash from the opponent from above. I'm assuming it's summoning from above must occur in short range due to the initial wording of the technique, a minor setback but nothing that major I guess.

I guess I'll have to fight on ponds mostly to use a few of the next ones or create a custom to alleviate some of the water restrictions. Breakthrough is basically a water projectile that's restricted to short range w/o hand seals, while Shark Bomb is the same but at a distance though with handseals and w/o the need of a water source.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Noted!

Shark Teeth is a nice technique that reminds me a bit of some Kaguya clan applications as it generates sharp objects that can be sent towards the opponent. It allows for the teeth to be shot at a range after being summoned or even be used to crash from the opponent from above. I'm assuming it's summoning from above must occur in short range due to the initial wording of the technique, a minor setback but nothing that major I guess.

I guess I'll have to fight on ponds mostly to use a few of the next ones or create a custom to alleviate some of the water restrictions. Breakthrough is basically a water projectile that's restricted to short range w/o hand seals, while Shark Bomb is the same but at a distance though with handseals and w/o the need of a water source.
Yeah you assume correctly, they must be summoned in short range, though that works well if you engage in a CQC fight. Moving on, and same as your other training I'm pretty sure you can use the sword tech without Samehada, since it mentions being used by shark signers and they can't have that sword.

( Suiton: Kūfuku no Same Droppu ) - Water Release: Hungry Shark Drop
Type:
Offensive
Description: Kisame Jumps into the air and then points Samehada down towards the opponent and then envelopes it in water. He then manipulates its shape molding it into a shark and drills the opponent into the ground.

( Suiton: Amesuikōha ) - Water Release: Rain Water Shark Wave
Type:
Offensive
Description: The user slams his hand on a puddle, creating a few water sharks, which rush towards the target. Should they be attacked, water that composes the sharks simply reforms into smaller sharks, creating raindrop-sized water sharks that are still quite capable of inflicting damage.

Note: The second attack counts as one the moves per turn
Note: Can only be used by Kisame Bios or bios that signed the Shark Contract

(Suiton: Suikō Teppō no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Shark Gun Technique
Type:
Offensive
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: An advanced version of Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough in which the user can summon up to three sharks at once rapidly to advance on the target, and can cause severe internal injuries.

Ester

Regular
Kin
822💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noted!

Shark Drop I believe is probably a game technique. Basically you use shape manipulation around your sword to form it into a shark and attack your opponent from above with it.

Shark Wave is alright as it creates water sharks that would be capable of reforming into smaller ones should they be defeated prematurely. While not the strongest, it does serve as an alright base to be used for custom creation.

Shark Gun is similar to the previous post where water sharks are used to attack opponents within short range via three sharks. Nothing much going on for it beyond requiring a water source.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Yeah pretty much, jesus you sure did pick some boring stuff to learn from a teaching perspective, there is so little uniqueness or special stuff to mention in any of your fields so far.

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: Five Feeding Sharks
Type:
Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user will create 5 sharks of water to attack his opponent(s) by putting his hand on a water source. While being in a water source, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy. However, if the user severe his connection with the water, the sharks will disperse.

Note: Requires water source to use.

(Suiton: Senkō Sakumetsu) - Water Release: Submerged Shark Scraping Destruction
Type:
Offensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user spits a lake of water near the enemy from which water sharks come out and force the enemy up. He then jumps up and slashes the opponent wither a sword or kunai back into the lake, where they are devoured by the sharks. The remaining water can act as a water source for future techniques.

(Suiton: Gobōshokusame) - Water Release: Five Gluttonous Sharks
Type:
Offensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user slashes a body of water, creating a pillar of water that launches the enemy into the air. They then releases five water sharks that attack the enemy until one devours them before imploding, launching the enemy into the air. The remaining water sharks surround the enemy and force them under water where they implode in on the enemy. It is known that if the sharks are damaged, they can regenerate themselves, unless completely destroyed.

Ester

Regular
Kin
822💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao man I’m bored myself with these. Old RP abilities were really some basic stuff.

Five Feeding is cool as it creates sharks that can regenerate as long as the user maintains contact with a water source. It’s good that this one is at least long ranged and doesnt require hand seals.

Scraping Destruction has a lot of extra steps for little reward imo. So after spitting out water, water sharks will need to emerge and push the opponent upwards then the user will need to be airborne to send the target back into the water for them to be finally attacked by the sharks. I’ll probably only use this in missions cause wew.

Five Gluttonous is slashing a water source to create a pillar to launch the opponent into the air. After that five water sharks would attack the opponent with one intended on imploding on the opponent before the others continue attacking. Only thing going for them is the regeneration.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Yeah pretty much, the worst thing is it's actually one of the longer contracts to teach because all these Kisame jutsu got rebranded as shark contract ninjutsu.

( Same Ninjutsu: Palaemon Fureru) – Shark Ninjutsu: Palaemon's Touch
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The signer of the shark contract, uses the ability to summon sharks to his or her advantage. Primarily for close range use, the user generates a shark head from any point in his body to attack his enemy or defend against a close range jutsu such as taijutsu attacks or any jutsu that fits the circumstance. The user is able to generate sharks from their body like how snake users are able to generate snakes from their body. By adding water chakra to the shark and using shape manipulation, a water drill forms around the shark drilling into the opponent. The sharks or portion of shark summoned are generated from generic sharks. The user can summon entire sharks or a portion of a shark such as its fin to augment their close range capabilities. For example within extreme close range combat, it would be beneficial to summon the fin of a shark and strike the opponent with it instead of tryng to generate an entire shark from ones body.The shark is generated from the user's shark tattoo on their body if applicable(Kisame bios have no tattoo present.)
Can only be used 3 times per battle

( Suiton/Same Ninjutsu: Kamohoali'i Saigen) – Water Release/Shark Ninjutsu: Kamohoali'i Return
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: After forming 4 handseals, the user holds out one of their arms in front of their body. By focusing water chakra into their shark tattoo, a torrent of small sharks are formed out of the tattoo taking the form of a wave. As the sharks emerge from the tattoo a wave of water is released with them. This is to prevent the sharks from dying from lack of water before reaching the opponent. The hundreds of sharks swim in this wave before crashing into the opponent. As the wave of sharks make a collision with the opponent, the sharks swarm and devour the opponent whole. After the sharks devour the opponent the wave of water releases creating a small lake of water that spans the battlefield. The size of the wave spans mid-range (15 meters) in height and in width meaning as it travels the water washes over all things within that range. The massive height of the wave of water makes it difficult for the opponent to do aerial escapes.
Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle
Note: No S-Rank or above Water and/or Shark techniques in the user's next turn

(Suiton: Mugensame)-Water Style: Infinite Shark Frenzy
Type:
Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: A highly advanced form of Five Shark Frenzy where the user creates one shark that attacks the opponent, dragging them into the water. Then, the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions, ending up in a water explosion.

Ester

Regular
Kin
822💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Daemons Touch, I mean Palaemons, allows for the summoning of a shark head or body parts on the body primarily to be used with CQC. Water can be added to cause a drilling effect to ensue, and I guess I'll have to have tattoos all over my body to ensure all my bases are covered!

Return tech allows for the summoning of a torrent of sharks that take the form of wave which would then be quickly supplemented by an actual wave of water. The sharks would swarm and attack the target after which the wave of water would wash over the field and generate a water source for future use that also blocks off aerial escape.

Shark Frenzy creates a shark that attack the opponent and drags them into the water. After that sharks would once again come into play now in from multiple angles. This would then culminate in a water explosion.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Well tattoos are cool, but you'll regret them when your bio is older. Everything else checks out, so that brings us to the final three.

(Suiton: Gobo Shukusame) – Water Release: Burdock Root Eating sharks
Type:
Offensive/Defensive
Description: The user slashes a body of water, creating a pillar of water that launches the enemy into the air. He then releases five water sharks that attack the enemy until one devours them before imploding, launching the enemy into the air. The remaining water sharks surround the enemy and force them under water where they implode in on the enemy. It is known that if the sharks are damaged, they can regenerate themselves, unless completely destroyed.

Note: To reform the sharks require a water source.

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
Type:
Offensive
Range: Short – Long
Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.

Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques and requires a Large water source.

(Suiton: Senijikizame) – Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks
Type:
Offensive
Description: A much more powerful version of the Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks, the user creates one thousand sharks out of water, and they enter a wall formation, raining down to attack the opponent.

Note: Requires a large water source.
Note: User must be Kage rank or above.
Note: Technique may be used once per battle.

Ester

Regular
Kin
822💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao, my bios die young sir!

Eating Shark is a combo attack that has a few steps too many for my liking. It’s straightforward and the only nice going for it is that the sharks can regenerate. But wew these ranges on the shark techniques surely suck.

Missile technique is a big shark that can absorb low ranked techniques, but honestly if it’s a B rank clashing with an S rank, the S rank doesnt even lose strength normally so idek why this is a thing like it’s special. The growing more powerful aspects seems like fluff to me besides the size increase, unless it gets like a +40 from absorbing a B rank or something then this is underwhelming.

Feeding Sharks creates a 1000 sharks that will rain down on the opponent. You’d think with a 1000 sharks you could get more than a mid range reach but nope.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Yeah the ranges in the RP are wacky af in general. We make attacks several hundred meters in length width and height, yet they can only travel 15 meters. Janky as hell. With that said though you've finished shark training, and not a SINGLE summoning shark, not one. Congrats on your advanced water ninjutsu training I guess.