0⚔️
ok ok i got it

ok so i use

(Katon:Kimuchi Amura-Fire Style:
? Type:Supplementary/Defence
? Range:Short
? Chakra cost:10
? Damage Points:20
? Descripton: The user first throws out there lighter that has an open flame. The user then turns the flame in too a wall of fire that is then used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

to block ur paralysis attack then

Raiton: Mure no Haoto Tori no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Swarm of Hummind Birds Skill
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: A skill where the user utilizing Lightning Chakra, various sparks of lightning appear within the air. Within moments they transform into humming birds, giving off this loud humming sound, The humming birds will then rush the opponent, spreading out to hit even multiple targets.

to make the humming birds fly me up out of the explosion then while i'm flying up i use

(Raiton:Sandaa Saaburu)-Lightning Style:Thunder Saber
Chakra cost:10
Damage Points:20
Descripton: Hits opponent with an electric field that can blow back the enemy.

to blow the falling mountains at u

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok ok i got it

ok so i use

(Katon:Kimuchi Amura-Fire Style:
? Type:Supplementary/Defence
? Range:Short
? Chakra cost:10
? Damage Points:20
? Descripton: The user first throws out there lighter that has an open flame. The user then turns the flame in too a wall of fire that is then used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

to block ur paralysis attack then

Raiton: Mure no Haoto Tori no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Swarm of Hummind Birds Skill
Description: A skill where the user utilizing Lightning Chakra, various sparks of lightning appear within the air. Within moments they transform into humming birds, giving off this loud humming sound, The humming birds will then rush the opponent, spreading out to hit even multiple targets.

to make the humming birds fly me up out of the explosion then while i'm flying up i use

(Raiton:Sandaa Saaburu)-Lightning Style:Thunder Saber
Chakra cost:10
Damage Points:20
Descripton: Hits opponent with an electric field that can blow back the enemy.

to blow the falling mountains at u
okay i use: (Raiton: Mure no Haoto Tori no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Swarm of Hummind Birds Skill

to kill your humming birds and since you were busy with blocking my attack it knocks you down before you can use lightning style thunder saber.

then i activate ms and reads every single one of your moves and while your body is falling down then i see you in a defensless position i use:

(Raiton:Raikyuu)-Lightning Style:Lightning Ball
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:15
Descripton: A ball of lightning that can strike opponent.

to peirce through your lung.

and makes a low level chakra clone and hes uses:

Lightning Release: Jolt Clamp-(Raiton: Yusuburu Kasugai No Jutsu)
Type:Supplementary
Damage Points:5
Description:The user turns their chakra into electrical current and grab the opponent, sending a jolt of electricity into the opponent, temporarily paralyze an area of muscle.Paralyzed body part cannot be used for the rest of this turn.

he uses sharingan and leaps and grabs both your arms explodes and sends a massive shock to them killing your abbility to use jutsu.

your finished ^^

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
how did u block the falling pieces of the mountains though? ur crushed by the mountains now aren't u?
okay you were blocking my parralyxing attack right well while you were doing that i read your move and when you used humming birds mine were already out and killed your humming birds knocking you down so it stops the falling moutain stuff and the 3rd jutsu and while you were falling down i used ms and saw your weak spot and hit you right in the lung and my clones grabs your arms and dissabilatates your arms ^^

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh crap ohhhhh crap... ok u won but tell me quick... am i able to unlock my sharingan yet? i was told it's available in life or death situations and i think this counts

*tries to grab on to mountain parts*

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you're so merciless x] you're not supposed to finish off an opponent this quickly!
imagine if i used more then c level jutsu xD

oh crap ohhhhh crap... ok u won but tell me quick... am i able to unlock my sharingan yet? i was told it's available in life or death situations and i think this counts
xD ill help you out on that soon but for keep training :D

Last edited:

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
imagine if i used more then c level jutsu xD

xD ill help you out on that soon but for keep training :D
ok ok...

*recovers from paralysis and uses Raiton: Mure no Haoto Tori no Jutsu)-Lightning Release: Swarm of Hummind Birds Skill to make humming birds to make sure that i fall gently in the water*

next time i'm totally calling no kekeii genkais on u