Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alrighty. Tell me what you know about the Sharingan
It's the best form of cognitive enhancement I guess. Other doujutsu give powerful abilities rather than actually aiding your perceiving skills. But just like the Byakugan, Sharingan actually improves and expands on what you can do with your eye and not just a simple gateway to external jutsus.
It allows you precog - You can predict, imitate and always have a better clarity of movements than your opponent. Besides that, it also allows the strongest illusions to be casted, more than any regular or elemental form of genjutsu.

And besides the many enhancements and freebies derived from it, it's a huge deterrent tool for the enemy in general. You can tell how much chakra they've left, what kind of seals they're waving and they're fucked if they look you in the eye just once. It's a combination of precog, bonus abilities you get because of it and the inherent usefulness of Sharingan in battle that makes it very tough to beat.

Last edited:

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
The first thing to note is that there is no such thing, at least anymore, as 'Elemental Genjutsu'. Before you summon Drackos' ire, from now on the term we use is Yin Enhanced Genjutsu. Generally, Yin Enhanced Genjutsu is on the same level as MS genjutsu, but you're not at that level yet so I'll refrain from going deep into that. With each stage the speeds you're able to track with your Sharingan increase, and as a chuunin with 2T you get a nice x2 to your tracking when it's active.

The Sharingan allows you to see the flow of chakra, mass, and differentiate between types of chakra through physical characteristics. As you're able to visualize the flow of charka, you'll be able to tell if an individual is under a genjutsu or not due to irregularities within the said flow. In terms of precognition, you have to remember that timeframe still exists and you can only start moving after your opponent. What this means is that you're able to foresee traps and incoming attacks easier and start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed. The Sharingan also gives you profound perception clarity, which allows you to recognize most genjutsu and pierce through them.

The genjutsu cast by the Sharingan is stronger than normal genjutsu and requires eye contact, but can be broken by the pain method of release 1 rank lower than the gen cast. This means B rank levels of pain can be used to break A ranked Sharingan genjutsu. An important thing to note is that Sharingan Genjutsu must be sustained while in use, which prevents you from using other jutsu alongside it (with the exception of like Tai/kenjutsu that don't cost chakra).

Any questions?

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first thing to note is that there is no such thing, at least anymore, as 'Elemental Genjutsu'. Before you summon Drackos' ire, from now on the term we use is Yin Enhanced Genjutsu. Generally, Yin Enhanced Genjutsu is on the same level as MS genjutsu, but you're not at that level yet so I'll refrain from going deep into that. With each stage the speeds you're able to track with your Sharingan increase, and as a chuunin with 2T you get a nice x2 to your tracking when it's active.

The Sharingan allows you to see the flow of chakra, mass, and differentiate between types of chakra through physical characteristics. As you're able to visualize the flow of charka, you'll be able to tell if an individual is under a genjutsu or not due to irregularities within the said flow. In terms of precognition, you have to remember that timeframe still exists and you can only start moving after your opponent. What this means is that you're able to foresee traps and incoming attacks easier and start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed. The Sharingan also gives you profound perception clarity, which allows you to recognize most genjutsu and pierce through them.

The genjutsu cast by the Sharingan is stronger than normal genjutsu and requires eye contact, but can be broken by the pain method of release 1 rank lower than the gen cast. This means B rank levels of pain can be used to break A ranked Sharingan genjutsu. An important thing to note is that Sharingan Genjutsu must be sustained while in use, which prevents you from using other jutsu alongside it (with the exception of like Tai/kenjutsu that don't cost chakra).

Any questions?
Yeah I have quite a few of them actually!

1. About the copy technique: Enemy does X jutsu. I have all the necessary things I need to copy it.
A. Can I simply perform it at the same time and cancel their Jutsu out?
B. If the answer is no to the above question, what if my character is inherently faster than them (speed stats), can I perform it at the exact same time to cancel out in that case?

2. "which allows you to recognize most genjutsu and pierce through them." Does that mean, if I have MS, even high S/F Rank genjutsu except Yin-Enhanced will be ineffective on me?

3. I don't get the "sustained while in use" point. Let's say I cast a normal or MS genjutsu, I literally can't use /any/ other chakra-based jutsu after that, until the effects are over!? That's quite the restriction

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
1. I don’t want to go too deeply into the copy technique as I believe there is a technique specifically for it, but the short answer is yes. If you possess the element or ability then you’ll be able to copy it. You cannot copy and perform something you don’t have access to such as like a Robin’s spiritual kenjutsu or the rotations of the Hyuuga or Inuzuka clans.

A. You’re able to start performing your technique right after the opponent, that way as soon as they fire a particular technique you can immediately counteract it. Like I mentioned before timeframe still has to be respected (i.e. Enemy attack followed by your counterattack).

B. See above in regards to TF, but the short answer is no.

2. Even with the Sharingan you’re still susceptible to genjutsu. However, you’ll be able to more easily recognize you’re in an illusion and break it or even reverse it. (More on that later when we get to the technique).

3. Sharingan techniques are inherently powerful. They can hypnotize, paralyze, and downright put folks right to sleep. When you cast a genjutsu on an opponent through eye contact you have to focus on maintaining the illusion, which means that you can’t use other chakra casting techniques.

Hopefully I answered all your questions so far suitably. Now we’ll look at the Sharingan activate technique. Look over it and let me know if there is anything you don’t understand.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup I understand now, thanks^^ I did have something to ask about the Yin interaction but I guess that's for later

Hopefully I answered all your questions so far suitably. Now we’ll look at the Sharingan activate technique. Look over it and let me know if there is anything you don’t understand.

Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

"Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill"
Can you give me one example of a method/trick I can use to make the opponent be forced into eye contact? Because that wording makes it sound like anyone with "NB Taijutsu" universal skill can simply just avoid looking at me directly all together. Basically asking you to give a little scenario that gives me an idea of how I should/can trick them.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
When in battle with an Uchiha, if somebody mentions avoiding eye contact they don't generally need to mention it again unless they lose sight of you or something and need to re-establish a light of sight with you. If it isn’t mentioned, then you can establish that you make eye contact with an opponent at the beginning of an encounter. Outside of that I don’t have any tricks besides getting in close range of them and forcing an opponent to lock eyes with you.

Moving on. The first technique we'll go over is Heaven And Earth Change. It’s an amazing technique, especially when your Sharingan reaches higher stages as you'll be able to take control of an enemy's genjutsu and reverse it back onto them as you release yourself from it at the same time. Read over the technique and let me know what you think.

( Bōshi Magen: Kyouten Chiten ) - Demonic Eye Illusion: Heaven And Earth Change
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: N/A (equal to the cost of the countered technique)
Damage Points: N/A (equal to the power of the countered technique)
Description: This is a illusion counter where, through the use of their sharingan, a Uchiha can take control over an enemy's Genjutsu and reverse it back into the opponent by taking control of it and releasing oneself at the same time. With 1 Tomoe, it can affect C-Rank and below illusions. With 2 Tomoe, it can affect B-Rank and below illusions. With a 3 Tomoe, it can affect A-Rank and below illusions. With MS, it can affect S-Rank and below illusions and EMS can affect any rank Genjutsu.
Note: Can only be used once every two turns.
Note: Does not require eye contact and must be able to cast ( I.e., cannot reverse a Sound Genjutsu without Sound Ninjutsu.

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When in battle with an Uchiha, if somebody mentions avoiding eye contact they don't generally need to mention it again unless they lose sight of you or something and need to re-establish a light of sight with you. If it isn’t mentioned, then you can establish that you make eye contact with an opponent at the beginning of an encounter. Outside of that I don’t have any tricks besides getting in close range of them and forcing an opponent to lock eyes with you.

Moving on. The first technique we'll go over is Heaven And Earth Change. It’s an amazing technique, especially when your Sharingan reaches higher stages as you'll be able to take control of an enemy's genjutsu and reverse it back onto them as you release yourself from it at the same time. Read over the technique and let me know what you think.

( Bōshi Magen: Kyouten Chiten ) - Demonic Eye Illusion: Heaven And Earth Change
Chakra Cost: N/A (equal to the cost of the countered technique)
Damage Points: N/A (equal to the power of the countered technique)
Description: This is a illusion counter where, through the use of their sharingan, a Uchiha can take control over an enemy's Genjutsu and reverse it back into the opponent by taking control of it and releasing oneself at the same time. With 1 Tomoe, it can affect C-Rank and below illusions. With 2 Tomoe, it can affect B-Rank and below illusions. With a 3 Tomoe, it can affect A-Rank and below illusions. With MS, it can affect S-Rank and below illusions and EMS can affect any rank Genjutsu.
Note: Can only be used once every two turns.
Note: Does not require eye contact and must be able to cast ( I.e., cannot reverse a Sound Genjutsu without Sound Ninjutsu.
I have a question yeah. If the genjutsu caster is another Uchiha, can I still yeet their genjutsu right back at them or no?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
I mean you could but it'd naturally depend on the rank of the genjutsu and then you guys would end up just throwing the same illusion back and forth.

Unfortunately for you, the Copy technique requires 3T, so we’ll have to skip that and remain on Sharingan genjutsu. Read them over and explain how you think they work from your interpretation. As alays, ask any question you have regarding them.

( Doujutsu: Chouetsu no Shunmin ) – Eye Technique: Transcend to Deep Slumber technique
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will use their Sharingan to cast an illusion upon the opponent by looking them into their eyes; this illusion makes the enemy fall asleep but makes them think they are still watching the opponent without realizing they have fallen asleep.
Note: Requires direct eye contact with 2 Tomoe Sharingan and up.

( Doujutsu: Shiranui ) - Eye Technique: Phosphorescent light
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will cast an illusion to make the opponent see six copies of the user that detonate simultaneously harming the target.The explosions are explosive kunai to deal damage whilst the enemy is distracted in the genjutsu.
Note: Requires 2 Tomoe sharingan and up.

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. That's a weird one considering how it would actually work. The jutsu puts the enemy in a slumber but their version of reality is them being wide awake. This jutsu might be low ranked but I guess it's tricky to detect.
For example, when I'm fighting a Sharingan user, I expect them to try and put me in an illusion so I'm on extra alert for any genjutsu. In that case they have to try their best to not let me know and make me believe everything is going normally.
Case in point when Sasuke used a low level gen to trick Danzo. His gen skills were trash but because he "sneaked" in something that was hard to detect, it became a disaster for Danzo. Even though this sleep gen can be broken easily if the caster manipulates reality properly (making the opponent believe they're awake and fighting a proper battle), they can slide a good follow up attack in.

Question for this one is, how do I actually detect it if it's used on me? I can break it anytime sure, but I've got to phrase how exactly I know I am in a gen in the first place. Tl;dr my question is about how'd my character realize if this particular jutsu was used on them?

2. Absolutely trash tech because the first thing I'm gonna do if I "see things" while fighting a Sharingan user is to simply use a gen break/kai without thinking. This tech is low level, easily detectable/non-sneaky. It won't even be good if this was S-Rank, because like I said it's way too obvious.

Last edited:

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Transcend to Deep Slumber isn't weird at all. The illusion aspect is that you believe you're still fighting an opponent when in reality you've been put to sleep. Unless you have some sort of automatic defense then you'd never detect it. This technique requires an external source in order to break free such as an ally or summoning. Some people have tools and other abilities like seals and such that passively activate and can break them from this illusion. If you don't have a second entity to break you out of the illusion or an automatic defense then it's GG for you.

Now for Phosphorescent light, how would you know it's a genjutsu? They could be clones that were created by the caster, which is what they'll appear as to you when in reality they're actually kunai with explosive tags. This is the trick. Even if you use kai to break the illusion, you'd still be hit by the explosive kunai and suffer damage. It's not as obvious to the average person as you make it out to be.

If you're all good, we'll move on to the last two techniques you can learn as a Genin*

( Bōshi Magen: Ketataumo ) Demonic Eye Illusion: Piercing Feathers
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: A weaker version of Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes, it makes the opponent believe that numerous black feathers have pierced their body and trapped them, causing them pain and immobility.
Note: Requires two tomoe Sharingan and eye contact to use

( Bōshi Genjutsu: Koukon Karasu ) – Illusionary Eye Technique: Dusk Crow
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Description: This is an advanced Sharingan technique the user traps the enemy in an illusion without any eye contact, similar to Ephermal. The Genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the users mercy.

Last edited:

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it's undetectable after all. Can you give me an example of an automatic defense though? Like any jutsu/custom jutsu that would come into an "automatic defense" category.

Uh, the only way then is to simply eliminate/deflect the "real threat". Let's say I see six people, I'm inclined to use a big-range or proximity ninjutsu in order to get all of them at once. In reality, my jutsu is hitting kunais and not clones. But they still deflect the explosive kunais regardless. Basically it doesn't matter if I thought of them as clones while attacking, since the end result i.e., my jutsu simply stopping the kunai ultimately helps in me being safe. Is this correct?

( Bōshi Magen: Ketataumo ) Demonic Eye Illusion: Piercing Feathers
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: A weaker version of Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes, it makes the opponent believe that numerous black feathers have pierced their body and trapped them, causing them pain and immobility.
Note: Requires two tomoe Sharingan and eye contact to use

( Bōshi Genjutsu: Koukon Karasu ) – Illusionary Eye Technique: Dusk Crow
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Description: This is an advanced Sharingan technique the user traps the enemy in an illusion without any eye contact, similar to Ephermal. The Genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the users mercy.

For both 1 and 2: I'm grossly confused now about how one actually detects and breaks free. If it's something like the kunai attack, the jutsu meant for the clones simply negates the kunais. But if it's something completely illusive like these two techs, how do I actually counter them lmao. I know it's a sharingan user and anything weird calls for a "kai" but every ninjutsu's application practically is weird so I can't kai every move slot. Anyway my doubt is.. if you had these jutsus casted against you and you can't use "automatic defense", how will you reach the conclusion that you're trapped in a gen? Like assuming you have no other ways to counter it except make your character realize it's not real, how do you do it?
I read the thread you gave me and this line "should you reason it to be a Genjutsu, you are able to reverse the genjutsu itself as well," is what I'm referring to; If I was trapped in any of the above two techs, how do I reason it?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
A passive defense would be The Surgebinder Clan's ability to reject any foreign injection of chakra, thus standard Illusionary techniques would fail to take hold in the first place. I can't think of one off the top of my head, but there are some fuuinjutsu seals that activate automatically whenever the host's chakra system is disturbed and purges it of foreign chakra to break the illusion.

You are correct that stopping the clones, which are actually explosive kunai, from coming near you would leave you safe from harm.

There are multiple ways to discover you've been placed in a genjutsu. Illusions work by manipulating the chakra in the cerebral nervous system of an opponent. This causes irregularities in the target's chakra flow. As an Uchiha with the ability to perceive chakra flow, you will be able to tell if either you or another person is under a genjutsu due to this irregular chakra flow. You're also able to easily recognize most genjutsu and pierce through them because of this as well.

In terms of combatting and breaking illusions I highly suggest taking a look at this thread Method Training: Genjutsu

Now, since you have the ability to realize you're in a genjutsu due to the irregularities in your chakra flow, you'll be able to reverse it back onto the caster as you free yourself from it. For Dusk Crow specifically, you can reason that summoning ninjutsu usually requires blood to be drawn and that you saw none of that and the crows appeared out of thin air.

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A passive defense would be The Surgebinder Clan's ability to reject any foreign injection of chakra, thus standard Illusionary techniques would fail to take hold in the first place. I can't think of one off the top of my head, but there are some fuuinjutsu seals that activate automatically whenever the host's chakra system is disturbed and purges it of foreign chakra to break the illusion.

You are correct that stopping the clones, which are actually explosive kunai, from coming near you would leave you safe from harm.

There are multiple ways to discover you've been placed in a genjutsu. Illusions work by manipulating the chakra in the cerebral nervous system of an opponent. This causes irregularities in the target's chakra flow. As an Uchiha with the ability to perceive chakra flow, you will be able to tell if either you or another person is under a genjutsu due to this irregular chakra flow. You're also able to easily recognize most genjutsu and pierce through them because of this as well.

In terms of combatting and breaking illusions I highly suggest taking a look at this thread Method Training: Genjutsu

Now, since you have the ability to realize you're in a genjutsu due to the irregularities in your chakra flow, you'll be able to reverse it back onto the caster as you free yourself from it. For Dusk Crow specifically, you can reason that summoning ninjutsu usually requires blood to be drawn and that you saw none of that and the crows appeared out of thin air.
Yeah I understand now with the Fuuinjutsu example. I've gotten an idea of pre-activated defenses with that. And it's convenient that I can simply just tell if my chakra flow is disturbed or not, I have to check some battle threads for the phrasing of that move though.

I guess I can unless the person somehow also mixes in the vision of them biting their thumb, but maybe the Method Training thread will help me a bit with that, I'll look it up. All the remaining questions I have collide with the explanation of higher rank techniques like the copy one so I'll ask them when we come to that.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Mixing the illusion with bits of reality so it's hard to tell it's an illusion is the trick. As you've probably realized there are a bunch of obvious genjutsu that can easily be seen through, but there are also tricker ones that are hard to distinguish from reality if done well, especially if the target is unable to sense their chakra flow. Once you rank up and can learn the other techniques give me a ping.

In the meantime get used to using the ability, and remember that you have to spend a move to activate your sharingan.

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mixing the illusion with bits of reality so it's hard to tell it's an illusion is the trick. As you've probably realized there are a bunch of obvious genjutsu that can easily be seen through, but there are also tricker ones that are hard to distinguish from reality if done well, especially if the target is unable to sense their chakra flow. Once you rank up and can learn the other techniques give me a ping.

In the meantime get used to using the ability, and remember that you have to spend a move to activate your sharingan.
Thank you. And yeah I'll message after my remaining rank ups are done with!

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Alrighty. Now that you are a Chūnin and capable of using A-ranked techniques and below, we will go over the 3T Sharingan. Looking at the technique, how is it different from the Two Tomoe version that you currently possess?

Description:

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alrighty. Now that you are a Chūnin and capable of using A-ranked techniques and below, we will go over the 3T Sharingan. Looking at the technique, how is it different from the Two Tomoe version that you currently possess?

Description:
It's just upgraded in all its uses. It's the highest form of Sharingan you can have before delving into the kill your own family and take their eye route. Even though it's simply one more tomoe, it was still enough to make a difference for Sasuke to properly track VOTE1 Naruto's movements and actually gain quite a speed gap even though they were close in that regard just before he activated 3T. Also, /in the canon/, someone really potent at 3T like Sasuke could potentially break even MS' genjutsus like he did with Tsukuyomi - So while 3T is the highest standard Sharingan level, it has potency levels within itself.

RP-wise, I can now passively activate it after sometime without costing me a turn and can copy Jutsu of any rank, though I'd have to be Jounin first to actually use the S Rank ones I copy.

Last edited:

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
With 3T your tracking increases, and in a month you'll be able to passively activate it. On the topic of copying, we'll go over that technique now before continuing with more potent Sharingan genjutsu.

( Doujutsu: Kopī no Jutsu ) - Eye Technique: Copy Technique
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: After gaining the 3 Tomoe Sharingan, the user gains the ability to copy the technique the enemy is using and use it as his own in the same timeframe. The user will first need to witness the technique completely to memorize all aspects of it, including the opponents chakra flow and focus upon using it as well as the hand seals. A limitation of the technique is the inability to mimic and copy KG Techniques, Advanced Elements or Hidden Abilities unless the user also has these same abilities.
Note: User needs to have at least the 3 Tomoe active.
Note: Can only be done 2 times per opponent on techniques that have hand seals.
Note: Copied technique can only be used in the event recorded in and the event following this. In the case of Battle Arena fights, this refers to one fight and the fight following it.
Note: User needs to be capable of performing the technique himself, meaning he needs to have the correct chakra natures, rank, abilities, etc to use the technique. This is also valid for the various Specialties, where the user might be unable to copy a technique with only one handseal unless he has the same specialty as the enemy.
Note: Copying techniques can be done in the same timeframe as the user's techniques.