Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Flames on sight lol. Nah fr doe, Amaterasu is initiated by the user gathering chakra in his eye and focusing on a target, causing the black flames to ignite. Unlike normal flames, these flames lack momentum and physical properties, instead possessing a more parasitic nature, spreading through anything it comes in contact with, albeit slowly. As we know, while dangerous, they aren't unavoidable, if you are able to move fast enough you can evade them at their point of ignition. Another counter to this is if you are able to sense/detect the the build up of chakra, and can produce a technique that allows you to defend swiftly, iss possible to "push* the flames away in a sense but, this usually only applies to tangible defenses that form from underneath your skin in a sense, you can't create something in front of you as the flames are ignited on your body. Energy based ( lightning/fire ) defenses are useless against these flames.

Fortunately doe, these "weaknesses" of Amaterasu don't really apply to Sasuke as he is able to control the flames at will, shaping them into different constructs, and even firing them as projectiles with speed and force. He's also able to use the flames in conjunction with his Susano'o.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Flames on sight lol. Nah fr doe, Amaterasu is initiated by the user gathering chakra in his eye and focusing on a target, causing the black flames to ignite. Unlike normal flames, these flames lack momentum and physical properties, instead possessing a more parasitic nature, spreading through anything it comes in contact with, albeit slowly. As we know, while dangerous, they aren't unavoidable, if you are able to move fast enough you can evade them at their point of ignition. Another counter to this is if you are able to sense/detect the the build up of chakra, and can produce a technique that allows you to defend swiftly, iss possible to "push* the flames away in a sense but, this usually only applies to tangible defenses that form from underneath your skin in a sense, you can't create something in front of you as the flames are ignited on your body. Energy based ( lightning/fire ) defenses are useless against these flames.

Fortunately doe, these "weaknesses" of Amaterasu don't really apply to Sasuke as he is able to control the flames at will, shaping them into different constructs, and even firing them as projectiles with speed and force. He's also able to use the flames in conjunction with his Susano'o.
Pretty much good understanding of how to use them effectively. You get 5 cj slots i believe for it too so you can maximise the potential.

Up next lets roll with Susanoo...

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, Yin/Blaze sounds fun lol

Lazy ass can't even post the tech lmao. So there's not really much I need to elaborate on tbh, the technique is really well written and explains what it does. As far as weaknesses go, despite the great protection the Susano'o offers from physical attacks, the user is still vulnerable to things like Hindering Sound jutsu, Light based techs that disorient the user and certain Genjutsu, ofc with Genjutsu iss more complicated since the user can break/reverse up to S rank visual based illusions through his Sharingan. There's also the 2 turns before if fully stabilizes but, that's not really a weakness as it still has S rank durability. That's it for now, no questions really.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, Yin/Blaze sounds fun lol

Lazy ass can't even post the tech lmao. So there's not really much I need to elaborate on tbh, the technique is really well written and explains what it does. As far as weaknesses go, despite the great protection the Susano'o offers from physical attacks, the user is still vulnerable to things like Hindering Sound jutsu, Light based techs that disorient the user and certain Genjutsu, ofc with Genjutsu iss more complicated since the user can break/reverse up to S rank visual based illusions through his Sharingan. There's also the 2 turns before if fully stabilizes but, that's not really a weakness as it still has S rank durability. That's it for now, no questions really.
What would you use yin to change? I mean invisible flames that burn forever would be hilarious

As for my lazy ass, was on my phone tryna keep the hustle alive bish.

Alright no worries. It's self explanitory with the update to be fair. Don't forget you can be yanked out from below... cause madara dumb like that.

Last, Tsukiyomi

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean invisible flames would be lit, no pun lmaoo

What's your excuse now then hoe?! :lok:

Oh yeah, I know bout that, I forgot to mention it doe lol

Ayy, MS level Genjutsu that gives you absolute control of space and time within the illusion, you can legit do anything to your opponent. Feels like eternity in the illusion but, actually only a second out of it. Requires direct eye contact. Basically unless your opponent has MS/EMS or Yin State active, iss GG. Not much else to add.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean invisible flames would be lit, no pun lmaoo

What's your excuse now then hoe?! :lok:

Oh yeah, I know bout that, I forgot to mention it doe lol

Ayy, MS level Genjutsu that gives you absolute control of space and time within the illusion, you can legit do anything to your opponent. Feels like eternity in the illusion but, actually only a second out of it. Requires direct eye contact. Basically unless your opponent has MS/EMS or Yin State active, iss GG. Not much else to add.
Wew damn those bad puns.... speaking of skorm viewing this thread lmfao

Any questions on EMS so far?

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ayy, we lit. Izanagi is a Genjutsu that rewrites reality, literally. Whereas most Genjutsu are used on an opponent, Izanagi is used on yourself to rewrite something so it is to your advantage, removing the boundaries between illusion and reality. As far as you're concerned, you can even bring yourself back from the dead but, with regards to opponents, you can't have them lose limbs or something. But you can rewind time in a sense, like undo a mode or something so that it never happened.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ayy, we lit. Izanagi is a Genjutsu that rewrites reality, literally. Whereas most Genjutsu are used on an opponent, Izanagi is used on yourself to rewrite something so it is to your advantage, removing the boundaries between illusion and reality. As far as you're concerned, you can even bring yourself back from the dead but, with regards to opponents, you can't have them lose limbs or something. But you can rewind time in a sense, like undo a mode or something so that it never happened.
Pre much. Izanagi is a mulligan xD

Now Izanami?

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmaooo, it deadass is xD

Izanami is like a timeout for bad people lol. Ayy fr, I'm not gonna g in depth bout it being the Uchiha's answer to stop people abusing the power of Izanagi, we know that already. Issa delayed Genjutsu that once triggered, takes 2 turns to set up before iss GG. The user will begin the process, using his Sharingan to record every action performed for the next 2 turns, after which he will initiate the Genjutsu by creating an infinite loop based on the actions he recorded. These actions will play over and over again in the targets mind until they accept their fate.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmaooo, it deadass is xD

Izanami is like a timeout for bad people lol. Ayy fr, I'm not gonna g in depth bout it being the Uchiha's answer to stop people abusing the power of Izanagi, we know that already. Issa delayed Genjutsu that once triggered, takes 2 turns to set up before iss GG. The user will begin the process, using his Sharingan to record every action performed for the next 2 turns, after which he will initiate the Genjutsu by creating an infinite loop based on the actions he recorded. These actions will play over and over again in the targets mind until they accept their fate.
Any questions on this one?

Last edited: