Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
letsa go indeed pesh

alright then for tomoe two, training session one of two, we will be doing the following.

First training session: The student will begin with his/her Sharingan activated. The Sensei will be focused into teaching Sharingan's tracking abilities, by hiding himself/herself in diferent terrains such as at the bottom of the Lake, between trees deep into the forest, underground, in a Rocky Environment and dessert. The student will have to find his/her sensei's location using only his Sharingan, by seeking out chakra signals, heat source, the slightest moves.

Understand wat we are about to do? ( idk why i worded it like that, it sounds like im talking to a newb when im actually not i think lol)

and plz no spam whoever u are who posted after pesh >.<

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
letsa go indeed pesh

alright then for tomoe two, training session one of two, we will be doing the following.

First training session: The student will begin with his/her Sharingan activated. The Sensei will be focused into teaching Sharingan's tracking abilities, by hiding himself/herself in diferent terrains such as at the bottom of the Lake, between trees deep into the forest, underground, in a Rocky Environment and dessert. The student will have to find his/her sensei's location using only his Sharingan, by seeking out chakra signals, heat source, the slightest moves.

Understand wat we are about to do? ( idk why i worded it like that, it sounds like im talking to a newb when im actually not i think lol)

and plz no spam whoever u are who posted after pesh >.<
Did you read tht into a book or something o_O

Um okay... *activates 1 tomoe sharingan*

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As far as you need to know, no :p

Alright, now then I'll hide, and you try to find me using your sharingan to seek out my chakra signals/heat source/slightest moves.

We'll start with the easiest of the three, chakra signals. *poof and disappears* u know what to do lol.

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As far as you need to know, no :p

Alright, now then I'll hide, and you try to find me using your sharingan to seek out my chakra signals/heat source/slightest moves.

We'll start with the easiest of the three, chakra signals. *poof and disappears* u know what to do lol.
*stays on guard and watches in all direction(hard to do with just one eye :p)* *moves slowly around*

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ack u could say where u find me tho....now...*the area transforms into a forest and i hide behind one of the many trees in it* find me by my heat source

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ack u could say where u find me tho....now...*the area transforms into a forest and i hide behind one of the many trees in it* find me by my heat source
I didnt have any description of the place, so it doesnt matter what I say, all the answers would have been right. :p
*walks among the trees looking for traces or spots coloured in red* *notices a squirrel passing on a branch* *jumps on a tree and checks the area from above* *notices yellowish signs from steps on the ground which means you have passed from there* *follows your steps which lead me to a big pine* *leans against it* We are done here, are we not?

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
one more...slightest movements.

*we move to an area of thick brush* *creates two clones.*
Now, by following my movements, try to figure out where i end up. *me and my clones move around very quickly in the area of brush, and after a few minutes stop.*

All: Now then, which is the real Akiza?

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
one more...slightest movements.

*we move to an area of thick brush* *creates two clones.*
Now, by following my movements, try to figure out where i end up. *me and my clones move around very quickly in the area of brush, and after a few minutes stop.*

All: Now then, which is the real Akiza?
Oh well... *when you and your clones start moving I keep my eye on the real one from the very beginning* *when you hide waits for your slightest moves to asure where you are hiding and while walking at a tree and climbing it up, throws 2 kunais at your clones* Hiya! :3

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol alright then

in this training session for tomoe two, we will do the following

Second training session: The student needs to be trained in the ability to see through visual D rank genjutsu and to predict most taijutsu and ninjutsu movement and techniques. Sharingan Sensei will explain how genjutsu works, using D rank examples which the student will have to pierce through and then the sensei will make fast handseals and fast taijutsu attacks. The training will end when the student will be able to predict/see through at least 2 handseals and 2 taijutsu attacks.

understand?