Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey
Bio:

Rules:
R+R
All you know, with the condition that you try to use as less of S-rank as you can(reason: in this kind of test S-rank don't help much and people tend to abuse of them, leading to arguing, so i want this to be a clean one)
no custom jutsu or elements.
Terrain: training grounds(where team 7 first trained)

post you bio, make any questions you need and ill begin the test

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I havent passed all my trainings I know mostly d and e rank jutsus, but I think for 1 tomoe I dont need to be at very high level, or am I wrong?

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I havent passed all my trainings I know mostly d and e rank jutsus, but I think for 1 tomoe I dont need to be at very high level, or am I wrong?
you dont need hight level jutsu just good combos, that make sense
and your a kage so you have acess to all nin/tai/gen/elements(at least the ones every one can learn with any bio) ~

ok lets begin

(where at short range)

*i begin by throwing 10 kunai at you with wind chakra and use immediately after this*

(Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

*making them fly by each other while i jump back to mid range using *

Fuuton: Goukuuhou (Wind Style: Great Air Cannon)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damge Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

*sending the air ball after the fire and kunai*

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you dont need hight level jutsu just good combos, that make sense
and your a kage so you have acess to all nin/tai/gen/elements(at least the ones every one can learn with any bio) ~

ok lets begin

(where at short range)

*i begin by throwing 10 kunai at you with wind chakra and use immediately after this*

(Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu
Description: This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

*making them fly by each other while i jump back to mid range using *

Fuuton: Goukuuhou (Wind Style: Great Air Cannon)
Range:Short-Mid
Damge Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

*sending the air ball after the fire and kunai*
I dont, mod restrictions -_- and I have like very lil jutsus :D

Alright, I feel kinda rusty, havent fought in ages...

*when you throw the kunais I throw 10 shurkens to block them*
*when you make the Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu*
(Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Style: Small fire
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.
*Right after that I use*
Fuuton: Fuusajin (Wind Style: Dust Wind)
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: A gust of wind with added sand from the environment capable also of throwing away objects towards the opponent. Requires handseals and some time for the user to collect the sand. The user will form the handseals and as the Fuusajin rises, it will collect the dust or sand before it gets directed towards the opponent.
-my jutsus are low ranked and dont require a lot of hand seals which let me use it although the range is short-
*and combine it with the fire jutsu to block your fire jutsu and jump back (now the distance between us is bigger and the range is about long)because a big explosion has been produce*
*your wind attack is canceled because the range is long*
*then I throw a smoke bomb and hide among the trees and while you reach the wood I put some exploding tags on the trees on your way to me*

-I hope it makes sense to you-

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont, mod restrictions -_- and I have like very lil jutsus :D

Alright, I feel kinda rusty, havent fought in ages...

*when you throw the kunais I throw 10 shurkens to block them*
*when you make the Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu*
(Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Style: Small fire
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.
*Right after that I use*
Fuuton: Fuusajin (Wind Style: Dust Wind)
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: A gust of wind with added sand from the environment capable also of throwing away objects towards the opponent. Requires handseals and some time for the user to collect the sand. The user will form the handseals and as the Fuusajin rises, it will collect the dust or sand before it gets directed towards the opponent.
-my jutsus are low ranked and dont require a lot of hand seals which let me use it although the range is short-
*and combine it with the fire jutsu to block your fire jutsu and jump back (now the distance between us is bigger and the range is about long)because a big explosion has been produce*
*your wind attack is canceled because the range is long*
*then I throw a smoke bomb and hide among the trees and while you reach the wood I put some exploding tags on the trees on your way to me*

-I hope it makes sense to you-
umm remember that since i added wind to my shuriken there stronger then your normal ones, but since its been a long time since you last rped i wont count that one, and the rest is a good move.

*as i see the smoke i use*

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja�s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

*to make 2 clones, under the smoke, sending one to go after you in the forest and he gets blown up, so i get to know where are the bombs and deduce some where you might be *
*so when we since that the first clone died the second one immediately uses*

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) ? Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

* going deep underground, while i stay where i was as the smoke is gone spitting*

Fuuton: Daitoppa (Wind Style: Great Break Through)
Range:Short-Long
Damage Points:30
Description: The user channels his wind elemental affinity to his throar and after bringing his hands to his mouth, he will blow a large blast of wind capable of destructing trees and wooden objects.

*braking the first row of tree's and blowing away any more traps*

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
umm remember that since i added wind to my shuriken there stronger then your normal ones, but since its been a long time since you last rped i wont count that one, and the rest is a good move.

*as i see the smoke i use*

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja�s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

*to make 2 clones, under the smoke, sending one to go after you in the forest and he gets blown up, so i get to know where are the bombs and deduce some where you might be *
*so when we since that the first clone died the second one immediately uses*

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) ? Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

* going deep underground, while i stay where i was as the smoke is gone spitting*

Fuuton: Daitoppa (Wind Style: Great Break Through)
Range:Short-Long
Damage Points:30
Description: The user channels his wind elemental affinity to his throar and after bringing his hands to his mouth, he will blow a large blast of wind capable of destructing trees and wooden objects.

*braking the first row of tree's and blowing away any more traps*
Sorry ^^

*when you use the wind thechnique I sneak out of the wood and move nearer you while you are distracted from the explosions and the smoke* *attack you with*

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

*I step aside and immediately use*

(Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

*so incase you block or dodge the first attack you will be surprised from the second one*

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry ^^

*when you use the wind thechnique I sneak out of the wood and move nearer you while you are distracted from the explosions and the smoke* *attack you with*

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

*I step aside and immediately use*

(Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

*so incase you block or dodge the first attack you will be surprised from the second one*
well the wind jutsu would blow most of the smoke so letting me see
*so as you jump and spit the fire ball my clone underground senses whats happening and i activate my sharingan while using*

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Style: Water Fang Bullet
Description: The user gathers water in his/her mouth and then shoots out multiple spherical projectiles.

*to take out the fire and as you move to the side and use try to use that lightning jutsu my clone comes from underground behind you while using*

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

*giving you a bear hug so electrocuting you before you can attack and so i use *

(Suiton: Seibun Houfutsu) - Water Style: Water Cannon Replica
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the required hand signs the user makes water rise from the ground and surround his target and then drown it.

*making water come from under you and my clone chocking even more*

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well the wind jutsu would blow most of the smoke so letting me see
*so as you jump and spit the fire ball my clone underground senses whats happening and i activate my sharingan while using*

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Style: Water Fang Bullet
Description: The user gathers water in his/her mouth and then shoots out multiple spherical projectiles.

*to take out the fire and as you move to the side and use try to use that lightning jutsu my clone comes from underground behind you while using*

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

*giving you a bear hug so electrocuting you before you can attack and so i use *

(Suiton: Seibun Houfutsu) - Water Style: Water Cannon Replica
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the required hand signs the user makes water rise from the ground and surround his target and then drown it.

*making water come from under you and my clone chocking even more*

Whats next?

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i can see your pretty good, but lacking practice, so what where gonna do is you get the sharingan , but before you take any more test's you must get training to get more jutsu and also practice with some fights and sparring to let go of rust.