Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Ay. You pissing me off 🙄

It's the enhanced perception, being able to track at a greater rate. The 1 tomoe gave like 1.5x tracking. 2 tomoe gave 2x tracking. While 3rd tomoe gave 3x enhancement to perception and shizznit. At MS it goes up to 5.7x tracking and the visual ability to copy techniques goes up also. And there's the copy jutsu for the copying stuff. Idk if there's techniques for the other stuff like tracking. Shouldn't be. Actually false. There's the substitution technique where we need to be able to track ppl and cast illusions to dodge and stuff. Idek if that's what you meant. But hey it's typed.
Correct. These things are enhanced, obviously. The statistical upgrades are clear to see when you look at what the Sharingan can track from 1T to EMS level. What's overlooked however are the smaller, more minute things. For instance, Sasuke is capable seeing even cellular changes with his EMS in the series ( this hasn't translated over to the RP for those with Sasuke btw ), Sarada could notice muscle movements to track Boro's Core within his body. The better your eyes increase, the better your perception and ability to track smaller things become. At MS, you're able to track movement easily for objects as small as the finger up to long range away (i don't mean wilding out in threads saying you can see people lips moving or shit from 50 meters away, but you definitely can see the small changes around 15-20 meters away easily.

The limitations of the Copy tech has already been went over with you in your base Sharingan training so I wont touch on that one. Do you have any questions regarding the limits of this? If not, I'll go directly into Gen and MS Gen usage.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Correct. These things are enhanced, obviously. The statistical upgrades are clear to see when you look at what the Sharingan can track from 1T to EMS level. What's overlooked however are the smaller, more minute things. For instance, Sasuke is capable seeing even cellular changes with his EMS in the series ( this hasn't translated over to the RP for those with Sasuke btw ), Sarada could notice muscle movements to track Boro's Core within his body. The better your eyes increase, the better your perception and ability to track smaller things become. At MS, you're able to track movement easily for objects as small as the finger up to long range away (i don't mean wilding out in threads saying you can see people lips moving or shit from 50 meters away, but you definitely can see the small changes around 15-20 meters away easily.

The limitations of the Copy tech has already been went over with you in your base Sharingan training so I wont touch on that one. Do you have any questions regarding the limits of this? If not, I'll go directly into Gen and MS Gen usage.
No questions on this part

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Okay, cool. Since you do not have a MS related to Tsukiyomi, all of those related techniques are inaccessible for Izuna so we will skip those. One thing to point out when it comes to MS and Genjutsu is that you now have the ability to use Genjutsu without the need for seals through eye sight alone. This doesn't refer to anything outside of Genjutsu, including Sound and other auditory Genjutsu ( Genjutsu that trigger after a sound has been heard ) and Genjutsu that have specific triggers for activation such as visual stimuli ( the target must see a specific object for the Gen to trigger ), physical triggers ( the user must touch the earth, clap his hands, move a limb, etc to trigger the Gen ) and similar triggers. Basic Genjutsu from the Genjutsu list can almost all be done via just eye sight, which is one of the benefits of MS usage.

Another Genjutsu related ability is the ability to see through Visual Genjutsu of A rank and below. This is done as easily as channeling chakra to your eyes and piercing through the illusion with your enhanced acuity after already realizing it is a Genjutsu. This seems to trip up some people because many think Visual Genjutsu are simply any Genjutsu that has a visual element to it, but this isn't true. Visual Genjutsu are Genjutsu who's primary function is meant to change your surroundings and what you see without restricting your movements. This last part gets tricky because there can still be visual genjutsu that attempt to restrict your movement such as a Genjutsu that causes you to believe your surroundings have been terraformed into lava and touching it will cause pain, which would naturally make you hesitant to move near it. However, Genjutsu such as ones that Kurenai used on Itachi which physically bound him to the tree as she attempted to stab him are binding Genjutsu and cannot be broken through in this manner. The Sharingan has a way to deal with this directly though, being capable of reversing Genjutsu back onto the target. As shown below, you can reverse up to S rank Gen with it. I don't like how the tech is worded, mostly because the description can be easily cleared up so the Tomoe references can be shortened but that's another topic. It's important to note that if the Gen utilizes a skill outside of base Gen, you need to have that same skill to utilize this.

( Bōshi Magen: Kyouten Chiten ) - Demonic Eye Illusion: Heaven And Earth Change
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: N/A (equal to the cost of the countered technique)
Damage Points: N/A (equal to the power of the countered technique)
Description: This is a illusion counter where, through the use of their sharingan, a Uchiha can take control over an enemy's Genjutsu and reverse it back into the opponent by taking control of it and releasing oneself at the same time. With 1 Tomoe, it can affect C-Rank and below illusions. With 2 Tomoe, it can affect B-Rank and below illusions. With a 3 Tomoe, it can affect A-Rank and below illusions. With MS, it can affect S-Rank and below illusions and EMS can affect any rank Genjutsu. Note: Can only be used once every two turns.
Note: Does not require eye contact and must be able to cast ( I.e., cannot reverse a Sound Genjutsu without Sound Ninjutsu.

This is another Sharingan Genjutsu that needs editing, mostly because of it's rank and power. As a MS exclusive Genjutsu, it has to cause recoil damage and shorten usage by default. That being said, the overall gist won't change; it'll be a Genjutsu that seemingly creates a black hole that sucks the target inside it. It may be more difficult to trigger than just activation without eye sight but it'll have a better payoff.

( Dōjutsu: Kyōdaitaizēn ) – Visual Technique: Powerful Calm
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Descrition: The user activates their Mankegyo Sharingan binding his opponent in an illusion. The victim is then sucked in a black hole that devours everything in its path, leaving the victim unconscious.
Note: Target stays unconcious for 1 turn.

Any questions regarding the portions I explained yet? After this, we will dive into Hypnosis and the finesses possible through them and how these can apply to techs.

Last edited:

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
The part about visual Genjutsu is a nice heads up tbh. Didn't know there were specific set of rules or guidelines on what a visual gen is. But this makes it more clear. On the actual 2 techniques i don't have any questions. I'll assume it'll take a full turn for the effects of the powerful calm to take place.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Okay, so this is a rough draft. Well, it's almost the full technique. I'm getting feedback and discussing bits with Mods but I want to discuss bits of it with you, another MS user, albeit a new one ( posting it will likely spurn discussion anyway so thats fine ). The goal was to make Sharingan Genjutsu stronger than it currently is. As it stands, there is nothing that's actually stronger as it is broken by the same means. That said, we discussed and this is one of the changes:

• Cast powerful Sharingan Genjutsu, stronger than normal Genjutsu. These Genjutsu are cast through eye contact and require pain 1 rank lower than the technique used in order to break if pain release methods are used. Sharingan Genjutsu must be sustained while in use, preventing the user from using other jutsu alongside it.
As you can see, they are now definitely stronger than before because if an A rank Sharingan Gen is done, if they break out of it using pain, they need to deal 40 damage to themselves. Of course other release methods are still here but pain releases are now a big problem. In addition to that, the last line is important. They must now be sustained and cant be done like normal gen and cast and use another jutsu while they're trapped. This was the tradeoff for allowing them to get better. Now, the actual technique itself: Generic Sharingan Genjutsu. THere are a LOT of changes here so I need you to fully read over them and digest because we'll have some questions to tackle after this.

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Damage points: 30 - 80
Description: This broadly refers to a range of genjutsu performed with the Sharingan. It has also been shown to be performed through the Sharingan's higher evolutions: the Mangekyō Sharingan and the Rinnegan. By establishing eye contact with a target, the Sharingan user traps them within a sustained Genjutsu of the user's creation. Sharingan Genjutsu are stronger than normal Genjutsu, being difficult to break in comparison due to the sinister chakra powering them. When utilized through the Mangekyo Sharingan, these Genjutsu are enhanced and deal an additional 40 damage. However, the time dilation effects and similar effects/ability of Tsukiyomi and custom variants cannot be replicated through these illusions. When used through the EMS, these illusions deal an addition 50 damage. In the case of Supplementary and none damaging use, these Genjutsu can be exploited for one of various purposes, such as: causing instantaneous — but temporary — paralysis in the target, forceful extraction of information, relaying memories, removing genjutsu placed on the target by others, and controlling a target's actions.

Controlling a target's abilities in limited to Summoning and other wild animal. The 3 Tomoe Sharingan can forcibly controls a summoning's actions as long as they sustain this technique. MS can affect Mythical Contracts while EMS can effect even Legendary Summonings. This control is limited to the ability to control their physical movements and limited access to their ninjutsu, using only skills related to the Summoning itself. In the event of Bijuu, Mangekyo Sharingan users are able to use their MS to seize control of a Tailed Beast by temporarily severing its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. Should an Incomplete Jinchuriki transformation occur, the user is capable of preventing full access to it's Bijuu Skills by suppressing it. This presents itself in an inability to utilize the Tailed Beast Bomb and variants as well as access Complete Transformation. Should the user have EMS, this control is etended to blocking access for double the time and should a Complete Transformation occur, the user is capable of suppressing it's form and ending the Transformation in it's entirety and forces the health drawbacks to trigger as well as a reduced max health and chakra by 20% from fatigue. However, this can only be done by sustaining the technique at the cost of 2 moves per turn and prevents Sharingan Genjutsu for 5 turns.
Note: While powerful, the effects of Sharingan Genjutsu only last while the user actively sustains the technique, preventing usage of other Ninjutsu at the same time. This indiscriminately prevents the use of chakra in other techniques outside of basic Taijutsu.
Note: When used in the NW, this can be allowed to tame a wild Tailed Beast and allow the user to summon it in an enraged state for 4 turns, only being capable of using Sharingan and non chakra enhanced Bukijutsu during this time, Ninjutsu being barred while controlling the target. This beast is summoned at max powers and has access to it's Skills. This ability can currently only be done by Madara Uchiha in the Ninja World.
Note: MS and EMS use can only be done once every 4 turns.
Note: Requires Eye Contact and activation of 3 Tomoe and higher Sharingan.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Ok as for the initial change/upgrade, that's pretty dope tbh and makes it more difficult to break if you make the right combinations of abilities. I think there's a typo in the first part of the changes that were made or I'm just reading it wrong.

"Cast powerful Sharingan Genjutsu, stronger than normal Genjutsu. These Genjutsu are cast through eye contact and require pain 1 rank lower than the technique used in order to break if pain release methods are used. Sharingan Genjutsu must be sustained while in use, preventing the user from using other jutsu alongside it."

The bold. The way that's worded seems like it makes pain an easier way lol. Wouldn't it require pain 1 rank HIGHER if it's a buff? Maybe a typo but just making sure. As for the drawback on the new set of rules on SG, i think it's pretty solid. Basically making the SG active techniques that we have to continuously put focus into. Seeing as they're much more effective and can essentially become very op, this makes sense to limit being able to cast other techniques at once. 1 question though, would this prevent layering of SG? I mean, technically depending on the order of Genjutsu casted, it's possible. If i did a normal gen first then layered it with a SG it would be possible. But SG first wouldn't be able to be layered since the second gen wouldn't be usable while sustaining SG right?

On to the actual technique. So first thing I'm noticing is the Rinnegan addition. Being able to use it through Rinnegan is dope. Whew shit gets better as I read on: So the SG have base damage that can be cause mentally, but being used with the MS, that base damage is amplified by +40 damage, which is whicked. It also makes it clear that the time dilation and other taukiyomi esque effects can't be replicated when using these illusions.

Yo this literally keeps getting juicier. Ok next is, if using pure supplementary illusions which cause no damage, we can exploit the person using the illusions in numerous ways. This includes instant yet temporary paralysis within the target, forceful extraction of information (which is dope asf in a rp/story aspect), relaying memories (again, dope asf for rp), removing genjutsu placed on the target by others, and controlling a target's actions. Though the controlling part has its own set of limitations, being limited to summons and wild animals. 3t can effect normal summons and wild animals, while MS can effect even mythical contracted animals, nd EMS can control even Legendary Contracted animals. Though the control is limited to free form actions and techniques that are directly correlated with the summon. So if I take control of a snake summon that can use fire. Would I be able to make it use snake techs and fire or just snake techs?

Lastly we can suppress the biju in a way where we sever the connection to the jin and limiting their powers for a set time. When using it on them when in normal form they can't transform or use biju techs for 3 turns. When in incomplete mode we can stop them from going full version and limit them from accessing biju bomb and shit.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Ok as for the initial change/upgrade, that's pretty dope tbh and makes it more difficult to break if you make the right combinations of abilities. I think there's a typo in the first part of the changes that were made or I'm just reading it wrong.

"Cast powerful Sharingan Genjutsu, stronger than normal Genjutsu. These Genjutsu are cast through eye contact and require pain 1 rank lower than the technique used in order to break if pain release methods are used. Sharingan Genjutsu must be sustained while in use, preventing the user from using other jutsu alongside it."

The bold. The way that's worded seems like it makes pain an easier way lol. Wouldn't it require pain 1 rank HIGHER if it's a buff? Maybe a typo but just making sure. As for the drawback on the new set of rules on SG, i think it's pretty solid. Basically making the SG active techniques that we have to continuously put focus into. Seeing as they're much more effective and can essentially become very op, this makes sense to limit being able to cast other techniques at once. 1 question though, would this prevent layering of SG? I mean, technically depending on the order of Genjutsu casted, it's possible. If i did a normal gen first then layered it with a SG it would be possible. But SG first wouldn't be able to be layered since the second gen wouldn't be usable while sustaining SG right?
I'll rephrase it so it's clearer but what this actually means is the opponent would have to deal substantial damage to themselves to break it unlike normal Genjutsu where this self inflicted damage isn't actually applied towards your health. For example, if you use an A rank Sharingan Genjutsu, to break it you need to deal at least 40 damage to yourself if you use the pain release method. This 40 damage would be subtracted from your health. As for layering, we are currently preventing that from being doable to moderate possible abuse for now. Maybe in a future update.

On to the actual technique. So first thing I'm noticing is the Rinnegan addition. Being able to use it through Rinnegan is dope. Whew shit gets better as I read on: So the SG have base damage that can be cause mentally, but being used with the MS, that base damage is amplified by +40 damage, which is whicked. It also makes it clear that the time dilation and other taukiyomi esque effects can't be replicated when using these illusions.

Yo this literally keeps getting juicier. Ok next is, if using pure supplementary illusions which cause no damage, we can exploit the person using the illusions in numerous ways. This includes instant yet temporary paralysis within the target, forceful extraction of information (which is dope asf in a rp/story aspect), relaying memories (again, dope asf for rp), removing genjutsu placed on the target by others, and controlling a target's actions. Though the controlling part has its own set of limitations, being limited to summons and wild animals. 3t can effect normal summons and wild animals, while MS can effect even mythical contracted animals, nd EMS can control even Legendary Contracted animals. Though the control is limited to free form actions and techniques that are directly correlated with the summon. So if I take control of a snake summon that can use fire. Would I be able to make it use snake techs and fire or just snake techs?
Just snake techs; let's take a giant toad for example. The toad has access to Water, Samurai Techs, and Toad techs. When under Sharingan control, you can force it to use basic kenjutsu strikes and raw taijutsu as well as Toad techniques. Since Water and Samurai techs aren't skills related to Toads, it doesn't count as a summoning related skill. That's also why despite being able to use FF Tai/Ken, it won't be able to make use of those Jutsu List. This gets better depending on the Summoning it is used against. Against basic contracts, not too good but against Legendaries or Mythicals, you could get great use from it.

Lastly we can suppress the biju in a way where we sever the connection to the jin and limiting their powers for a set time. When using it on them when in normal form they can't transform or use biju techs for 3 turns. When in incomplete mode we can stop them from going full version and limit them from accessing biju bomb and shit.
Correct; this was an edit to change how in the RP, only Madara could control Bijuu when Mangekyo had been shown capable of doing that. However, due to the complexity of the story and rules, it's currently not allowed for MS to tame and summon Bijuu to the field outside of Madara Uchiha. This restriction will change in time, but currently that is the working rule..

The technique itself underwent some small edits as well, clarifying some things and removing others. I'll put the final product in the spoiler below. Any questions before we move along to the techs?

( Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15 - 40 ( Equal Cost for Each Additional Turn Sustained )
Damage points: 30 - 80
Description: This broadly refers to a range of genjutsu performed with the Sharingan. It has also been shown to be performed through the Sharingan's higher evolutions: the Mangekyō Sharingan and the Rinnegan. By establishing eye contact with a target, the Sharingan user traps them within a sustained Genjutsu of the user's creation. Sharingan Genjutsu are stronger than other Genjutsu, being difficult to break in comparison due to the sinister chakra powering them. When utilized through the Mangekyo Sharingan, these Genjutsu are enhanced and deal an additional 40 damage. However, the time dilation effects and similar effects/ability of Tsukiyomi and custom variants cannot be replicated through these illusions. When used through the EMS, these illusions deal an addition 50 damage. In the case of Supplementary and none damaging use, these Genjutsu can be exploited for one of various purposes, such as: causing temporary paralysis in the target, forceful extraction of information, relaying memories, removing Genjutsu placed on the target by others, and controlling a target's actions. Controlling a target's abilities in limited to Summoning and other none Creation/Ninja entities. The 3 Tomoe Sharingan can forcibly controls Basic and Ancient Summoning's actions as long as they sustain this technique. MS can affect up to Mythical Contracts while EMS can effect even Legendary Summonings. This control is limited to the ability to control their physical movements with limited access to their ninjutsu, using only skills related to the Summoning itself.

In the event of Bijuu, Mangekyo Sharingan users are able to use their MS to cast powerful enough Genjutsu that even Tailed Beasts cannot break their hosts from it, being ensnarled as well. These Genjutsu can also seize control of a Tailed Beast by temporarily severing its connection to the host without the need for eye contact. If the Jinchuriki has not entered any Chakra Shroud state or higher, the user can cast a powerful Genjutsu that severs their connection and prevents access to the Bijuu as well as any of it's skills for 3 turns. Should a Chakra Shroud or Incomplete Jinchuriki transformation occur, the user is capable of preventing full access to it's Bijuu Skills for 3 turns by suppressing it. This presents itself in an inability to utilize the Tailed Beast Bomb variants, a Bijuu Skill such as Sand or Coral as well as access higher transformations. Should the user have EMS, this control is extended to blocking access for double the time and should a Complete Transformation occur, the user is capable of suppressing it's form and ending the Transformation in it's entirety and forces the health drawbacks to trigger as well as a reduced max health and chakra by 25% from fatigue. However, Bijuu Suppression can only be done by sustaining the technique at the cost of 2 moves per turn and prevents Sharingan Genjutsu for 5 turns.
Note: While powerful, the effects of Sharingan Genjutsu only last while the user actively sustains the technique, preventing usage of other Ninjutsu at the same time. This indiscriminately prevents the use of chakra in other techniques outside of basic Taijutsu only.
Note: When used in the NW, this can be used to tame a wild Tailed Beast and allow the user to summon it in an enraged state for 4 turns, only being capable of using Sharingan and non chakra enhanced Bukijutsu during this time, Ninjutsu being barred while controlling the target. This beast is summoned at max powers and has access to it's Skills and one Bijuu Pathway, determined through Official Roll in the NRP Discord. This ability can currently only be done by Madara Uchiha in the Ninja World.
Note: Can only be used once per turn. MS and EMS use can only be done once every 4 turns.
Note: Requires Eye Contact and activation of 3 Tomoe and higher Sharingan.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright, so let's keep it moving. Izuna’s kit heavily revolves around the usage of Amaterasu and variants, similarly to Sasuke. I dislike the fact that his build is essentially just watered down Sasuke + the Gunbai’s ability but I didn’t make him so that’s not my problem lol. Before getting into his specific techs, lets start with Amaterasu itself, which has underwent some updates.

( Doujutsu: Amaterasu ) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
Chakra cost: 70
Damage Points: 80 per turn (-30 to the user)
Description: One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, Amaterasu is the ability to ignite the undying black flames. The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu, said to be the fires from hell that are as hot as the sun, ignite at the focus of the user's vision. This depiction is somewhat linked to the fact that, because of the damage produced in ones eyes, as the user closes his eyes and prepares to use Amaterasu, tears of blood flow through his face. The black flames lack momentum and impact (being unable to break through strong solid inert defenses) but have a very high parasitic ability, spreading through anything that comes in contact with them and consuming with enormous ease, any type of fire. Though the flames have been stated to be unavoidable (since they are not a projectile but "happen" on focal point), this has been proven as false. While quite hard to avoid, its been proven that ninjas capable of moving at least 50 Speed can move out of the focal point before the flames actually ignite. While they burn for an incredibly long time, these flames cannot be doused nor extinguished by Water, burning it within a turn regardless of size or power. While these flames are hard to avoid, they spread and burn through the target slowly, spreading at the speed of a Forbidden Fire Ranked Jutsu. Also, its been noticed that Chakra sensors can sense the increase in chakra pressure in the eye, right before Amaterasu is used, but that in itself is not enough to dodge or block it. Another thing that has been shown capable of blocking Amaterasu are "sentient" automated defenses, like Gaara's Shield of Sand. By coming between the user and his target, a fast enough defense can block the intended focal point (the enemy) and defend him from the black flames, as long as its tangible and completely blocks the users line of sight.
Note: Requires the user to have his MS or EMS active
Note: Can only be used 4 times and reduces MS duration by 2 turns each use
Note: Cannot be dodged unless the user has an ability that fits the ones described
Note: If hit, enemies will experience 80 damage per turn until the flames are either sealed or removed.

There have been a few changes added and removed. Can you point them out?

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
So first thing I noticed was the damage change. Instead of the fat damage amount being split into turns, it does a direct 80 damage each turn until put out. This nice tbh. Then it has forbidden ranked fire speed, in terms of spreading around, but someone at 50 speed or more can dodge the initial "nigh instant" conjuration of the flames.

I think that's it. Everything else seems pretty straight forward. Usable certain amount of times and reduces MS by 2 stupid turns smfh

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
( Doujutsu: Kuro no gādian ) - Eye Technique: Black Guardian
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 70
Damage Points: 120
Description: Izuna focuses on a target causing his right eye to bleed. Similar to the mechanics found in Amaterasu, the target erupts in black flames. These black flames are then molded to form a black dragon which then coils around its target and squeezes it, restricting the target's motions , making the flames difficult to get rid of. Similar to it's parent technique, this technique can be avoided by individuals with amazing speed or S/T abilities. Black Guardian can also be used from a preexisting source of black flames, using the user's left eye to cause to flames to swell and form into the dragon which will then coil around its target. When used in this manner, Izuna focuses his left eye on the pre existing black flames and formulates the dragon which can then be sent out to wrap around its opponent and burn them alive.
Note: Requires Mangekyou Sharingan to be active
Note: This technique can be used two times with a three turn cooldown in between usages.
Note: Can only be used by Izuna Uchiha

( Doujutsu: Ōhirume-no-Muchi ) - Eye Technique: Wife of the Sun
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 100 (-50 per turn)
Damage Points: 140 (-30 to to the user)
Description: Izuna initiates the technique by closing both his eyes and reopening them, resulting in blood trailing from his eyes. Suddenly a swelling of controlled black flame shrouds Izuna's Susano'o's body, forming a kimono of black flames. Ōhirume-no-Muchi is known as the ultimate Blaze Release Technique as it exemplifies the mastery and control of the black flame, using his prowess to manipulate the eternal flames around him without causing direct harm to himself or setting himself ablaze. This ethereal cloak of everlasting flame can be easily wielded and manipulated by Izuna and his Susanoo, able to attack or defend with the cloak at range or perform fine movements with the garment. As a result the black flamed cloak can give off fiery protrusions that can be manipulated as he wishes for example even forming long reaching arms of black flame. Naturally, this makes Izuna deadly in close quarters as well, igniting opponents or targets ablaze with the inextinguishable fires of Amaterasu. Unlike Amaterasu, however, this technique both spawns and travels at the speed of a Forbidden Ranked Fire jutsu. Usage of the cloak uses up a move in the turn.
Note: Requires Mangekyo Sharingan active and can only be used once.
Note: Ōhirume-no-Muchi lasts for 4 turns.
Note: Reduces MS duration by 2 turns and leaves the user's stamina drained.
Note: Can only be used by Izuna Uchiha while Susanoo is active.

( Doujutsu: Hinokami ) - Eye Technique: Rising Sun
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 100
Damage Points: 140 (-30 to to the user)
Description: Using the principle behind Amaterasu, the user closes both eyes and then opens them one at a time, each time burning an area near the target with black fire. When both eyes are open the target is burned in a large circle of black fire that only leaves a crater behind. The scale of the technique is enormous but the cost is also severe. The user will drain most of his stamina into this one attack and, like all Amaterasu based attacks, this attacks also lacks physical momentum and impact as well as kinetic energy. While the flames aren't passible of being extinguished, they also lack the ability to do kinetic damage, increasing the defensive counters that the enemy my produce.
Note: Follows all principles behind Amaterasu and also its limitations.
Note: Requires Mangekyo Sharingan active and can only be used once.
Note: Reduces MS duration by 4 turns and leaves the user's stamina drained.

( Doujutsu: Kyokujitsu ) - Eye Technique: Sun God
Chakra Cost: 100
Damage Points: 140 ( -40 to user per use )
Description: Upon gaining the use of Amaterasu, the user is able to produce this powerfull attack at the cost of deactivating his MS for the rest of the match and severely draining his strenght. The user will focus on his target and ignite black flames all around the enemy. As the flames ignite, they surround the enemy until they form a very large sphere of black flames that then consumes the target in moments. The flames have the same properties of Amaterasu and as such are somewhat slow to ignite. However, because the technique affects such a large area, the target will not escape easily. And while the first few steps of the technique happen at a somewhat normal speed, the formation of the black sphere happens at immense speeds, making the technique quite devastating.
Note: Requires Mangekyo Sharingan and the ability to use Amaterasu
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Upon casting, the user is unable to activate his MS for the rest of the match and will need 2 turn to activate his Sharingan once more
Note: EMS bios will have their EMS deactivated but will suffer no damage and will only need to wait one more turn to activate once more.

All of the techs in the above spoiler are simple and easy to understand once the mechanics behind Amaterasu are understood. These are the only ones Izuna gets access to as well. There might be small tweaks to it in the future but this is it mostly. Moving on, we will go Susano'o and it's related techs before ending with Izanami/Izanagi. They need their own posts due to how they differ in RP vs series so I have to point out some stuff with it.

( Doujutsu: Susano'o ) - Eye Technique: Izuna's Tempestuous God of Valor
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 120 ( +30 per additional turn )
Damage: N/A ( -10 to user per turn )
Description: A gigantic, humanoid avatar made of the user's chakra which manifests around the user and becomes an extension of their will, acting and attacking on their behalf. By default, Susanoo is anchored to its user and they to it: in its less developed forms it will move around with the user; in its more completed forms the user will be suspended within Susanoo, being brought with it as it moves. This connection allows Susanoo to shield against physical attacks, becoming more difficult to penetrate as it is manifested more fully.
Standard:
In its initial form (requires MS), Izuna’s Susanoo has A-rank durability and for combat uses a Kusarigama made out of the black flames of Amaterasu, able to reach into Long range. After stabilizing two turns after used, Izuna's Susanoo shrouds itself in an Amaterasu flame-like armor, bolstering it's defense. The defensive capabilities of this Susanoo rivals that of the complete form of Susanoo, defending the user against 100 damage. It's offensive powers increase too, it's attacks dealing S ranked damage once stabilized. While in it's stabilized form Izuna's Susanoo gains access to the technique Ōhirume-no-Muchi.​
Note: Counts as a move each turn it is active; moreover, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, and Izanami cannot be used.
Note: Susanoo is usable once and lasts up to six turns, whereupon he is left blind in both eyes

Susano'o is pretty direct; it creates a humanoid defense inv arying levels that allows you to effectively block massive damage while allowing it to deal heavy damage as well. In Izuna's as well as Sasuke's case, it comes with the Blaze Release flames around it which also empowers Taijutsu damage as well direct contact. Note that one of the above Blaze Techs can only be done with Susano'o active, so be sure to use it only after activating Susano'o first. Any questions regarding Susano'o and the two attacks you get through it?

( Susano'o: Tsuin Ken no Mai ) - Susano'o: Twin Blade Dance )
Chakra: 40 - 80
Damage: 80 - 140
Description: The user channels chakra through the blades of his Susano'o. Swinging the blades forward, the user releases waves of raw chakra released from the swords with great force and power, cut through mountains. These waves are capable of crippling large buildings with ease, leaving behind only shattered remains of items as they impact it.
Note: Can only be done with either stabilized Standard Susano'o or a Complete Susano'o ( Perfect Susano'o form ). When used by Complete Susano'o, it is capable of delivering 100 damage to attacks per use.
Note: Susano'o with Rinnegans are able to use the next highest damage variant, dealing 120 damage three times per fight.
Note: Sasuke is capable of using the highest level when in his Indra Susano'o up to 3 times per battle with a turn break in between.

( Yasaka no Magatama ) - Eight Slopes Curved Jewel Technique
Range: Short- Long
Chakra cost: 50
Damage points: 100
Description:
Through the use of Susanoo, the user is able to create the Yasaka Magatama from any of its hands, which can comprise of a single magatama to several bound together through their respective centres by a thread of chakra. Due to this structure, the tools act in a similar manner to that of a shuriken when thrown by Susanoo — rapidly spinning towards the intended target — and result in a powerful collision upon impact. The size of the created projectiles are dependent upon the user's intent and situation, with smaller variations being faster and more adept af fighting in close quaters and larger ones carrying bigger impact or a bigger area of effect. While the manner in which they work is somewhat similar, the technique can assume multiple forms that differ slightly both in appearance and use. So ffar the 2 users of this technique have been seen using them in 2 unique ways: Itachi produces three magatama bound together by a single, circular thread that are created either between two of Susanoo's hands or from just one. The 3 magatama spin at enormous speeds around its chakra thread and are then propelled towards the target as a single combined projectile. Madara, on the other hand, creates a considerable number of magatama strung out between two of Susanoo's hands, using an interconnecting thread. These then detach themselves from one another once propelled towards the target, so that each magatama becomes a separate projectile, covering a large area of effect. Or, in alternative, instead of firing the magatama individually, Madara's Susanoo can use the stringed together magatamas as a chain/whip-like weapon, albeit with a smaller area of effect.
Note: Requires the user to have activated his Susanoo and have achieved the complete form.
Note: Can only be used by Itachi and Izuna Uchiha bios with MS or Madara Uchiha bios with EMS

Last edited:
Reactions: Shady Doctor