Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Glad you're contributing now. :]

Since you're such a literal person and don't understand that language evolves with society as we develop new speech patterns, I'll put it in a better context that you can't ridicule. "the last bob he did, was unnecessary."

Although you might want to read your dictionary and look it up because a physical representation of a child with his arm over his head isn't any definition on dictionary.com

1. to stoop or bend suddenly; bob.
2. to avoid or evade a blow, unpleasant task, etc.; dodge.
3. to plunge the whole body or the head momentarily under water.
4. Cards Informal. to play a card lower than the card led.
Reference:

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Glad you're contributing now. :]

Since you're such a literal person and don't understand that language evolves with society as we develop new speech patterns, I'll put it in a better context that you can't ridicule. "the last bob he did, was unnecessary."

Although you might want to read your dictionary and look it up because a physical representation of a child with his arm over his head isn't any definition on dictionary.com

Reference:
I would have linked you to a dictionary, but you just seemed so clueless, so I thought a pic would work better.
In any way, that was the only picture i could find that somehow relates to Bowing DOWN, the other versions I came up with along with the pic being just my attempts at making you getting the main idea of what i meant.
You understand that, but you just get the primary instinct of winning this verbal conflict, and why not admit, so do I.
And just for the record, your academic utterance does make your argument seem more convicing, however, to me it only looks as if you are showing off, the way i just expressed myself having as purpose 'ridiculing' that.

Last edited:

Sharpism

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not as much as me. x]

Flaw - The reason I indulge myself in academic words and speech patterns is because it makes you actually think and use your mind. (Not to mention I just got out of English.)
You looked at the denotative context of the word, however the connotative form of ducking is 'bobbing' or avoiding in the means of quickly moving downwards.
I concur, I could have used a better word for the specific purpose, however I thought the word ducking would have a general understanding to this audience.
Along with the proper definition as evidence I have proven to you that ducking is in fact not bowing down in any definition; on dictionary.com, to your knee's. Rather it suggests that it is a sudden movement downwards; this however as you stated wouldn't apply to ONLY some parts of the person moving downwards and rather it suggest that it is the whole person moving downwards.

You are infact correct that ducking is the person's WHOLE body moving downwards and not half of them, though used in a connotative context it relates to this current society as;
1.to stoop or bend suddenly; bob.
2.to avoid or evade a blow, unpleasant task, etc.; dodge.
As seen in the definition on Dictionary.com

Thanks for correcting me, however that still doesn't prove me wrong in the fact that it was a pointless effort that he even thought or attempted to dodge a punch that wouldn't have even hit him in the first place. :]

Icemyster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
those are two different white guys.
not one.
Can we just say white people cant fight that well against that one black guy?
or that Anderson Silva Has Sharingan